Fence Dr.

Founded undefined

Here at Fence Dr., family owned and operated since 1978, we have generations worth of experience and offer offer a variety of residential and commercial services from repair to replacement/ new installs of all style fences/gates, handrails, decks, mailboxes, garbage enclosures, removal/ disposal

2022 Super Service Award

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Contained Redwood

fence company

Redwood slats “Contained” within redwood framework with pressure treated “kickboards” for earth contact between posts set 8’ or less on centers at a min of 24” deep in concrete.
View project

fence company (8)welding (1)handyman (1)

11/11/2022

Kathy G.

Very quickly and professionally done. Appreciate Fence Dr's responsiveness, personal service, and reasonable rate.

Description of Work
Reverse a steel gate.

Work Completed On 11/11/2022

08/07/2022

Nevin Y.

Excellent work performed and very fast response time.

Description of Work
gate latch repairs

Category fencing, welding

Work Completed On 08/07/2022

Review for Fence Dr. - 1514 Norine Dr, Pittsburg, CA - 39826864

08/03/2022

Lori D.

It was clean and neat and done in a timely manner. During the project we were kept in formed during the three days. We would hire them again.

Description of Work
fence and retaining wall

Work Completed On 06/10/2022

08/03/2022

Caprice M.

I had the Fence Doctor out to fix a section of my fence that had fallen down. They were able to get out to my house quickly and did the work just as fast. The work was very good quality and I have had no problems with the fence since then. I highly recommend them for your fencing needs.

Description of Work
Fence repair

Category fencing, handyman service

Kevin S.

Nick and his crew at Fence Dr. absolutely nailed it!! I’m a pretty handy guy but I don’t do fences and the job was large, so I was apprehensive to say the least. Nick was able to give me some great ideas as well as pointed out somethings I wanted that just weren’t feasible and in the end, made my vision a reality. The price was very reasonable considering the cost of lumber, and the craftsmanship was outstanding and well worth it. Polite and professional the crew showed up on time, completed the job within the timeframe we specified and they cleaned up the job site when they finished. I absolutely love my new fence and I will definitely be recommending Fence Dr to anyone who has the need!

Description of Work
fence

John R.

The company and it’s employees were very professional! They had all the work done within 36 hours and after they were gone there was no trace of them being here besides my beautiful new fence! The fence still looks great, both myself and my neighbor are very pleased with the outcome! Thank You to the Fence Dr. Company and I will definitely be recommending this company to all my friends and family!!

Description of Work
fence

Johnnie L.

Nick from Fence Dr. Was great! Very professional and skilled at his craft. He installed 2 gates on both sides of my yard. The gates and fencing were done very well and look great. I will definitely give Nick a call when it’s time to update my fencing.

Description of Work
fence&gate

Rolando M.

Awesome work and super professional!

Description of Work
fence

Contact

Website

www.fencedr.org

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal
    2% senior discounts upon request on primary residences

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Fence Dr.

How is Fence Dr. overall rated?

Fence Dr. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Fence Dr. open?

Fence Dr. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Fence Dr. provide

Fence Dr. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does Fence Dr. offer free estimates?

Yes, Fence Dr. offers free project estimates.

Does Fence Dr. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Fence Dr. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Fence Dr. offer a senior discount?

No, Fence Dr. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Fence Dr. offer emergency services?

Yes, Fence Dr. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Fence Dr.?

Yes, Fence Dr. offers warranties.

What services does Fence Dr. offer?

Fence Dr. offers the following services: All style fences. Gates. (pedestrian/drive),(auto/manual),(swinging/rolling) Decks. Mailboxes. Garbage enclosures. (Residential/commercial) Much more.