It's surprising how much a cleaned-up mailbox can add to your home's exterior look and feel. Here's how to spruce up yours.
Get matched with top mailbox repair services in San Jose, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local mailbox repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Mailbox Repair Reviews in San Jose
- Taquia HandymanTaquia set the new post for my mailbox and reattached the mailboxes the same day he provided the quote. I appreciate the quick service.
- Victor Handyman ServiceThis is the second time with have used Victor's service. He is very meticulous in doing the work and his price is fair. We would not hesitate to use him again and to recommend him to our friends.
- REED BROTHERS SECURITYI owned a 6 units apartment complex in Berkeley California having old mailboxes with old keys and/or old key blanks that could not be found and/or be duplicated easily for example at Home Depot; On July 2019 we contacted Reed Brothers Security 4432 Telegraph Ave Oakland CA 94609 and wanted to buy a new 6 doors / 6 slots mailbox with the specific request that the new mailbox keys must be simple and easily to be duplicated at any key duplicator machines such as at Home Depot. Then the Reed Brother installed the 6 doors mailbox SalsBury USPS-STD-4B+ mailbox with a total cost around $800 which includes the mailbox, the cost of installation and the cost of coordinating with the local Post Office to came out and put on its own lock. Picture of the mailbox can be found at page 40 of the catalog at the [*** Link removed ***] Unfortunately, I found out latter that the keys for this new mailbox cannot be duplicated at Home Depot and/or at the Reed Brothers Security store. After three round-trips to Reed Brothers with 3 different duplicating keys not working, the owner Rod ? agreed to assign the last technician named Juss to came out and replacing all 6 locks; I would like to thank Juss who assured me that he would take care of the problem; and did not charge me any extra money because the mailbox is under warrantee. I want to give the technician Juss a 5 stars rating for his professional service, courtesy and assuring to the customer. D. Doa
- BD Home ImprovementsHe was prompt, efficient,knowledgeable,professional and along with all that a very nice person.
- Rex Key Locksmith and SecurityRex Keys store and office is just blocks away. Their service rep came down immediately and evaluated the problem, telling me which things needed to be attended to by the U.S. Post Office itself and which they could handle. Within half an hour they were back with the needed lock fittings and keys to replace those on all the affected personal mailboxes. The work was done quickly and efficiently. The rest of the Homeowners Board was astonished at how low the materials and labor costs were
- Locking MailboxesMy old unlocked mailbox was beat up by vandals and left on the ground - broken and mis-shapened - and my mail missing! So, I looked up mailboxes in my community and found 'LOCKING MAILBOXES' in Paradise. The owner, James Richards, came out to my home that day to take a look. He then helped me choose the right secure locking curbside mailbox that fit my home and property needs. I bought the Columbia Mailbox with matching post which was $200 plus shipping and an additional installation cost of $50. It took just a few days and he was ready to install my mailbox - and what a difference it made! It improved the curb appeal of my home but more importantly, I felt protected from theft that my mail and packages will be secure, even if I go away for a few days. All the secure mailboxes are reasonably priced and crafted in the USA. Mr. Richards was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and friendly! I would defiantly recommend LOCKING MAILBOXES! It was a pleasure doing business with him
- A Honey Do ListI sent out an e-mail to request for the services so it took about 2 days for Michele at 'Honey Do List' to get back to me but she was very efficient with communication and scheduling. She was able to schedule the work to be done within that week. She called me several times to make sure of all the supplies on the list of the kit. On the day of the installation, the gentleman from the company arrived within the window provided. He was most polite, very professional and efficient. He suggested that the post should be placed a little further back from the original position to accomodate the larger dimension.I was missing a 4x4 wood that is supposed to go inside the metal post (this was entirely my oversight). The guy just went out to the nearest Home Depot and got one, concreted the post in, assembled the entire mailbox and was done in about 3 and half hours
- FELIX'S GROUND MAINTENANCE & YARDWORKRosario was referred by a neighbor. She had him build a patio cover, as well as decking. I saw that the work was very good quality, and the price sounded reasonable. I had been stood up by two contractors on my project, so I called Rosario. He came over that evening, gave me the quote, I ordered the job, they came out as scheduled, and did a terrific job. They had good finishing touches and were very careful not to splash paint around on the concrete. The workmen were very polite and worked hard all day long. They finished in two days. I was very pleased. They also installed my new mailbox for me out front
- BD Home ImprovementsBruce is extremely prompt. He is a true craftsman and works to get the job done exactly as you want it. We were thrilled with all of his work and plan on using him for more projects. He redid some crown molding for us and it is perfect!
- ML Movers Inc.ML Movers Team, My hubby and I have had to move 10 times in the last 6 years so although I was a bit skeptical that any moving company could consistently get 5 stars on YELP, the ML Movers Team made a believer out of me. The ML Mover Team exceeded my expectations.I have to say from start (Lina was pleasant, professional, efficient, thorough, patient: EXCELLENCE) to finish (the 3-men who did the job: respectful, pleasant, professional, efficient, hard working: FANTASTIC) and in-between (all the checkpoints, updates, messaging)this is the *****BEST MOVE***** I have experienced. And on top of it all, the guys showed up two hours early just when I was wishing they would! You cannot beat that! Excellent service from start to finish. Although I hope I never have to move again (!) if I do, I will return to ML MOVERS -- you guys mean it when you say: Thanks again and have a Happy Move! Best Regards,Tammy
Last update on July 23, 2021
Mailbox Repair Services in San Jose
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mailbox repair service articles
The best mailbox material comes down to your preferred look, budget, and local climate. When comparing a plastic vs. a metal mailbox, here's what you should know.
Learn how to choose between different types of mailboxes using this comparison guide. Consider the style of your home, your climate, and what’s allowed.
Find mailbox repair services in
- Santa Clara,
- Los Gatos,
- Monte Sereno,
- Mountain View,
- Los Altos Hills,
- Los Altos,
- East Palo Alto,
- Palo Alto,
- Boulder Creek,
- Portola Valley,
- La Honda,
- Ben Lomond,
- Menlo Park,
mailbox repair services in San Jose
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C F Services693 W Weller Ave
Tracy, California 95391
- C F Services
- DUNRITE CONSTRUCTION1031 E SAN CARLOS AVENUE
San Carlos, California 94070
- DUNRITE CONSTRUCTION
- Happy To Fix It Handyman509 Broughton Ln
Foster City, California 94404
- Happy To Fix It Handyman
- John All TradesPO Box 320751
Los Gatos, California 95032
- John All Trades
- OHMS Handyman Services310 N Chapel Rd
Hollister, California 95023
- OHMS Handyman Services
- SALINAS REMODELING AND HENDYMAN SERVICE349 POPLAR AVE. #5
Redwood City, California 94061
- SALINAS REMODELING AND HENDYMAN SERVICE