There are likely smart gadgets in every room of your home, but they don’t always fit in. Find out how to blend smart home technology into your home decor.
Get matched with top home automation services in San Jose, CA
There are 16 highly-rated local home automation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Automation Reviews in San Jose
- Menace IncorporatedRob thanks for helping and old man like me get my home devices connected to my phones and get my security system set ALL the way up. Everything works great and you taught me so much about the technology. My kids were even impressed with my new skills.
- ADTWe’ve used ADT for a long long time. I really like working with them because of their long tenure in the home alarm industry. ADT is always professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and competitively priced. Their call center is also great to work with. We just bought a new security system with all of the new home automation features and we love it
- ADTI am a new customer of ADT security in Oakland, CA. I was blown away from the customer service we had, especially from Bill who we worked with the most. He was top-notch and explained every step extensively. The security system has already made us feel more safe and we are more than happy with ADT.
- Link InteractiveI did a lot of research before deciding on a home security system. I looked into Xfinity Home, ADT, and a few other smaller outfits. I went with the Link system through Costco because it offered a great deal for the price. Link is basically an Alarm.com dealer, a cellular-based alarm and home automation system, completely wireless (except for the control panel, which needs to be plugged in). No wired sensors or professional installation necessary! The system itself cost about $200, including the motion sensor, 3 sensors, wireless thermostat, 3 door/window sensors, smoke/heat detector, and 2 lighting modules, and is practically infinitely expandable. If you don't mind self-installation, it's a truly excellent system. Every component can be monitored through smartphone, tablet, or computer. My favorite part is the thermostat, which is every bit as good as the Nest thermostat, if not better. Maybe not as slick (not designed by Apple), but has all the functionality at a fraction of the price. It can be automated based on your (phone's) location, and can be controlled remotely. I had one false alarm, which was my fault. But I was called and texted promptly when it happened, so now I know the system works. In short, I'm very happy so far
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized ProviderWe are very pleased with the service and experience we’ve had with the sales team. We had our home system installed back in 2019 and it has work flawlessly since. I accidentally damaged a sensor when cleaning our screens and windows, but Sean, one of their technicians, came out the same day to replace the item
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized ProviderWe have been very happy with our service. Bill Wood did an excellent job of showing us what the system could do (and how to best select the system that would work best for us) and he checked back in to see how things were going. We've been very happy with the service and with Bill's professionalism.
- RoseGold Builders & DesignI only have the highest praises for Aviv, and his work. From the beginning, Aviv displayed so much warmth and sincerity towards us. From the first consultation, he gave tremendous time and detail to what we could anticipate if we were to hire him for our project, a full bathroom remodel. He was never in a rush, so open to conversation, and actively listened to what our expectations were for our project. Aviv always carried himself with utmost professionalism, while establishing and maintaining a personal relationship, with constant, open and timely communication. The entire process was incredibly smooth. Aviv gave us direction each step of the way, allowing us to choose our style and shop within our budget. Everything was done is a timely fashion and the project was finished so quickly! Every person involved in the project was professional, and we did not feel that our privacy was invaded at any point. We could not be happier with the final result of the bathroom. We would recommend Aviv to anyone looking to do any remodeling or reconstruction, and would definitely work with him in the future! Thank you Aviv
- RoseGold Builders & DesignBreathtaking quality work provided by Rosegold Builders! They remodeled my entire kitchen, and I am amazed at the wonderful work they did, they pay very close attention to detail and listen to exactly what you are looking for when it comes to choosing all the details to make it all come together. My kitchen remodel came to be under my budget and it met all the expectations I wanted plus more! Great decision I made choosing Rosegold Builders for this project
- RoseGold Builders & DesignWe were in need of a new kitchen/dining area redesign and heard of the company Rosegold Builders, who specialized in Kitchen and Flooring remodeling. We met with Aviv and his head of team and looked at the many samples for our kitchen remodeling project. On the second meeting, and after we decided on what we wanted them to do at our house, we discussed and agreed on the proceed and schedule times for when the work was going to start and how it was going to proceed for the finished kitchen. We are very happy with our new kitchen as it all came out as planned and is beautiful!!
- Got Watts Electric, Solar & HVACI had an old Federal Pacific Electric main electrical panel and the house inspector had recommended that I had upgrade it. I was budgeting to do it later in the year but I was having a problem with flickering lights in the house and called Jeremy to have Got Watts come take a look. Jeremy came out personally and spent about 2 hours going through and debugging things (without charging me!) before coming up with 2 suggestions: 1) They could start billing and going through all the connections in the house to track down the problem 2) They could replace the main breaker panel now (FPEs have been known to cause flickering) and if the flickering was still present they would do a few hours of free debugging work. I chose to do the second option. The crew came out ready to go on the scheduled date and did the job in under the estimated time (on the hottest day of the year so far!) The installation looks amazing, they really do make a bunch of metal look really d*** nice. Unfortunately the flickering was still present. The foreman came out (Jeremy's cousin) and did some work, replaced some breakers and found some really weird wiring problems (it looks like there is a shared hot somewhere.) It looks like a whole house rewire may be in our future but for now I replaced the light fixtures with LED ones (the LED didn't flicker, only the Halogen/Incandescent) and will be putting in AFCI breakers to protect myself against any potential arcing. I would absolutely recommend working with Got Watts for any electrical project and will be calling them when it comes time for a whole house rewire. (This was all after having another electrician come out and do one of the biggest hack jobs I have ever seen. That's another story for another time
Last update on July 24, 2022
Home Automation Experts in San Jose
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home automation expert articles
With more reasonable pricing, better user-friendly technology and more compatible products available, should you install a home automation system?
4K TV pros and cons range from the positive of a higher screen resolution but with the sacrifice in TV size. Learn more about 4K TVs using this informational guide.
Find home automation services in
- Santa Clara,
- Los Gatos,
- Monte Sereno,
- Mountain View,
- Los Altos Hills,
- Los Altos,
- East Palo Alto,
- Palo Alto,
- Boulder Creek,
- Portola Valley,
- La Honda,
- Ben Lomond,
- Menlo Park,
home automation services in San Jose
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Daniel Mackey Construction, Inc.2593 Hebron Ave.
San Jose, California 95121
- Dollens Electric CorpPO Box 730577
San Jose, California 95173
- ECS DESIGN502 AUZERAIS AVE
San Jose, California 95126
- Honest Electric190 Ryland St
San Jose, California 95110
- JD ELECTRICPO Box 59524
San Jose, California 95159
- Mayo Electric Inc.P.O. Box 32250
San Jose, California 95152
- RoseGold Builders & Design1785 Almaden Rd
San Jose, California 95125
- The Plug
San Jose, California 95134
- Daniel Mackey Construction, Inc.
- Absolute Electrical751 Laurel St # 819
San Carlos, California 94070
- Ace Technologies50 Woodside Plz # 608
Redwood City, California 94061
- Adriatic Builders408 Cavour St
Oakland, California 94618
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
- ADT Security Services1930 Terracina Dr
Sacramento, California 95834
- ADT Security Services2150 John Glenn Dr Suite 100
Concord, California 94520
- ADT Security Services - Fremont40563 Encyclopedia Cir
Fremont, California 94538
- Allstar ElectricPO Box 1090
Concord, California 94522
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California 91748
- ARC Lighting & Electric215 Citrus Ave
Los Banos, California 93635
- Audio High - Mountain View165 Moffett Blvd
Mountain View, California 94043
- Automated Environments, Inc.1242 Burnett St.
Berkeley, California 94702
- Absolute Electrical
- Bright Home Services8690 Sierra College Blvd
Roseville, California 95661
- Bright Home Services
- ECO Bay Remodeling, Inc.1295 Boulevard Way Suite J
Walnut Creek, California 94595
- ECO Bay Remodeling, Inc.
- Flores Electric3450 Victoria Ave
Santa Clara, California 95051
- Flores Electric
- High Class Builders & Remodeling Inc18329 Hart St
RESEDA, California 91335
- High Class Builders & Remodeling Inc
- OHMS Handyman Services310 N Chapel Rd
Hollister, California 95023
- OHMS Handyman Services
- TULPO Box 48038
Cumberland, North Carolina 28331
- Zions Security Alarms3032 N 1120 W
Lehi, Utah 84043
- Zions Security Alarms