Service Champions Heating & Air Conditioning

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/30/2021

4430 Yankee Hill Rd

Rocklin, CA 95677

Service Champions is the leading heating and air conditioning contractor in Northern California servicing homeowners in East Bay, South Bay and Sacramento areas. We can make your home more comfortable and improve the quality of air you and your family breathe. We specialize in maintenance, repair and sales of all brands of air conditioners and heaters, and are experts in indoor air quality improvement through filtration, duct replacement, insulation and hospital grade UV lights. All the air conditioners we install have the new environmentally friendly refrigerant that does not damage the ozone. We also are huge proponents of super high efficient equipment, such as 95% efficient furnaces. This equipment saves homeowners a tremendous amount of money on their utility bills....

4.4

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (632)air duct cleaning (50)water heaters (31)insulation (21)home energy audit (16)gas leak repair (2)plumbers (18)

09/29/2020

We called and ask for them to come out and give us a bid for the job. They said the first opening they had in their schedule was a month out. I told the I hoped to have the job completed before then, so after I found somebody else to get the job done, I called and canceled the appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

09/20/2020

On Aug 1, 2020 Service Champions installed a new Lennox AC, new Lennox furnace and an iComfort thermostat in my mobile home...the install tech did NOT build the furnace together correctly or install it correctly. Instead of cooling my house, cold air comes out of the furnace. Over a 1 1/2 months have gone by and they have been out numerous times to try to "fix" a new furnace and the problem persis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of a new AC, Furnace and Thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

Photo for Service Champions Heating & Air Conditioning - 4430 Yankee Hill Rd, Rocklin, CA - 38888018

03/24/2020

Maintenance performed. Given thorough review of ware and tear.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

11/27/2019

Badly. My heater got 3 parts replaced and it still didn't work. I had 5 visits from technicians. When I called to set the first appointment I told them I needed the tech to talk to my home warranty company. The customer rep said no problem. But most of the techs refuse to talk to them. The calls frequently drop when we are trying to make contact. So I am getting reimbursed $299 for a $480 bill. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosing why my heater wouldn't run.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

[Member Name Removed], please accept our deepest apologies. We completely understand your frustration with your furnace not working after having parts replaced. Looking at your file, we are able to see that we are working with your home warranty to show the series of events and how your current furnace is past it's life expectancy and is failing. We look forward to seeing you later today, 11/27/19...

10/15/2019

They are excellent and we've used them for a yaer now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new furnace for the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! It's been a pleasure to work with you. We'll see you at your next annual visit!

09/24/2019

We were very happy with the work, we've been working with them for a long time, they were consistently good, I would highly recommend them. The pricing was very competitive also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did duct work, replace heating and air conditioning unit. They also did our maintenance in our private home and rentals.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

It truly warms our hearts to hear from our long-time clients, [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. We look forward to working with you for many more years to come.

01/22/2019

Work was done efficiently and workers were respectful, friendly, knowledgable. Very pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

01/17/2019

Super, Andres was easy and great to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of mini-split

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

Thank you for the great review! Make it a great day!

01/17/2019

David hit some problems with the equipment but he took the time and effort to make sure everything was running correctly. Caught a potential fire hazard and repaired it as well as ordered replacement part . Will look forward to having him replace the part with his usual professional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C, heater tuneups

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

We're so happy to hear that we were able to ensure you and your family are safe and comfortable in your home. We look forward to seeing you soon to replace the part for you. Thank you for taking the time to share!

01/16/2019

Great, I have a brand new house and new system. I got more out of Service Champions in a few hours than I got out of the company that installed it 1 1/2 - 2 years ago and got paid a large sum of money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check all systems (3) and change filters, help with temperature control

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

We're so glad that we were able to provide you with such excellent and amazing service! Thank you for choosing us for your home comfort needs. We look forward to working with you again.

2014 and 2015 Super Service Award Winner. Sales, repair, replacement and installation of heating & cooling equipment, duct sealing, cleaning, and replacement, Attic sealing and insulation, water heaters, indoor air quality.

Wall heaters, floor heaters & window A/C's.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover