Dollens Electric Corp

California: Contractors
11/30/2021

PO Box 730577

San Jose, CA 95173

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Dollens Electric is a family owned and operated business. Our electricians specialize in panel upgrades, whole house rewiring, whole house fans, photovoltaic solar systems, lighting design, recessed lighting, retrofit, remodel and additions, electric vehicle charging stations, and electrical troubleshooting. Founded in 2005 we are a multifaceted provider of contracting services to San Jose and South Bay Area . During the past years we have added several services products to our offerings. We are now a significant provider of solar power systems to the foothill region of central California in Calaveras and Amador counties....

4.4

electrician (58)solar companies (2)lighting (11)ceiling fan installation (6)

06/10/2021

Very well.The installer was informative and helpful. I will definitely use their services in the future.

Description of Work
EV station charger

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

10/16/2020

Very well. 2 visit took acre of everything. I am very happy with the work and my new lights

Description of Work
Investigating and replacing malfunctioning ligts

Category lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

09/03/2020

work completed on schedule, very thorough. Crew cleaned up after themselves before leaving.

Description of Work
Repaired damaged wiring

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

07/26/2019

Jason and Josh did an excellent job. They were timely, responsive, and professional. They did great work, and provided solutions to several problems. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Upgrade electrical panel and add/move sockets

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], you two were great to work for. I really appreciate customers like you guys!! Thanks again!! The Dollens Electric team

05/30/2019

Great! Fast, friendly, professional and clean.

Description of Work
Wiring for doorbell and garage outlet installed.

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to work with you as well.

05/08/2019

Hire this company for some electrical problem that I had , when they suggested that I needed ground rod installed to make my wall plugs in the units would have ground. They installed the ground rod in the wrong place , they installed it right through the middle of my drain pipe, that cause clogging into the toilet and backing up, what ever goes there, it was backing up. When water starts backing u...

Description of Work
They installed a ground rod right in the middle of my drain pipe, that causes water to back up. They are a professional, they should know where or how to install it.

Work Completed On 03/19/2019

Hello, I know that we have been communicating over the past several weeks regarding this but I wanted to take the time to respond to your review. Prior to beginning the work we indicated in the terms and conditions of the contract that all underground pipes/conduit in the yard had to be marked to avoid hitting them during the course of work. There were no markings to indicate any location of pipes...

04/28/2019

Excellent! The bathroom was left cleaner than it was before they arrived. There were some minor problems, but they explained the issues and gave me options. very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced bathroom fan.

Work Completed On 04/16/2019

01/26/2019

Excellent responsiveness...installation...honest..reliable...great experience

Description of Work
Add two electrical boxes to backyard and put in a new breaker at fuse. Put in a dedicated line.

Work Completed On 01/26/2019

You guys are one of the reasons I say "We have the best customers." Thank you!

12/11/2018

Top notch service. Called on Friday due to some outlet outages in my kitchen the previous day and they had an appointment available for Monday morning. Bryon came out on Monday to assess and provide quote. Seemed liked a simple routine job but he discovered the electrical in my kitchen was not wired correctly. One of my GFCI outlets was wired wrong which caused two of my outlets to stop working. A...

Description of Work
Repair Electrical Outlets in Kitchen

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

10/01/2018

They did the work in a couple of hours at a rate ten times lower than what another contractor quoted. They did fantastic work, showed up on time and were easy to work with. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Installing a 240V car charger and rewiring a 240v outlet for a table saw.

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

Full service electrical, troubleshooting and repair, EV chargers and Solar Power

Plumbing, Pest removal