Hauser Construction

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2016

3.7

Hauser Constructuon is a one stop shop for all your remodeling needs and has been a trusted home builder since 1985. We are a remodeling company, home builders, general contractors and construction managers. Since 1985, we have provided residential and commercial services to homes and businesses throughout California. We work with unsurpassed professionalism, dedication, and craftsmanship while earning us a reputation for quality and excellence that knows no bounds. Our long success has been driven by our proven ability to work side-by-side with our clients to bring their building and remodeling dreams to life! We are a fully licensed and insured general contractor. Please visit the menu above to view more about our company, customer testimonials, photo galleries, current projects, past projects we have completed and more....

Barcci

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

Gruber Painting

When you are looking for the best professional painter for your home or commercial projects, Gruber Painting is your quality contractor of choice. With over 10 years experience, our painting craftsmanship shows in our quality work. From small painting projects to full interior and exterior painting, Gruber Painting brings your "dream" home or office to reality for you. Call Gruber Painting for your free estimate today.

Offers by Gruber Painting on Angi

01/29/2019

The first few were okay but the last two were horrible.

Description of Work
Had multiple project done

04/11/2018

An appointment was set up to see us to discuss the work involved. The owner NEVER SHOWED UP. At lease a courtesy phone call would have been OK instead of wasting our time.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Category home remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed] Im sorry we miss our appointment im looking at our Calendar and I don't see one set up,We are taking our appointment very seriously and providing free on-site estimate i will be more than happy to set up a new one with you ,my apologies again, thank you and have a great day.

09/26/2016

Wonderful experience with Hauser Construction. Got exactly what i wanted through a designed made by a young man. Jossef was funny, patient and knowledgeable. We will be back! Thank you :)

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen.

09/20/2016

I contacted a number of contractors to provide me a quotes for bathroom renovation of a luxury condo in San Jose CA. From the start of the process, the team at Hauser Construction was professional and transparent. Thank You.

Description of Work
Remodeling Bathroom.

09/16/2016

Hauser Construction is a very nice kitchen contractor in San Jose! I really love the way my kitchen is now. The cabinets are wonderful since their materials are excellent and very easy to clean. The counter tops are original! I have never seen counter tops like mine and the design of my kitchen. I let them suggest me a particular design according to my taste and the space there was in my house. Fi...

Description of Work
Remodeling Kitchen

09/12/2016

I hired Hauser Construction to renovate my kitchen. They did demolition to open up the space between my kitchen and my dining room. They also installed a wood floor that looks amazing. My kitchen looks beautiful! I really love it! They was available by phone and made me feel very comfortable. Overall, I would highly recommend Hauser Construction to my friends and family.

Description of Work
renovate my kitchen

Category roofer","home remodeling contractor

09/09/2016

I was looking for a construction company and came across Hauser Construction. They were very quick in fixing the foundation problems. Very quick reliable and fast. Took care of all debris. Any changes requested was done with no questions asked. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
fixing the foundation problems.

Category foundation repair contractor

09/07/2016

Go Hauser re-did our front porch and the end result far exceeded our expectations. their crew were wonderful to work with and communication was always at a premium. They take pride in their work and making the customer happy. We have other projects to be done down the road and i look forward to working with Go Hauser again.

Description of Work
re-did our front porch

Category roofer

09/02/2016

I highly recommend Go Hauser Construction for any remodeling projects that may come up around your home. I had them remodel my kitchen, and the turnout was absolutely spectacular. They had a fully staffed kitchen that provided me with excellent customer service, I would never use someone else.

Description of Work
remodel my kitchen

Category roofer

08/29/2016

My experience with the people over at Hauser Construction was a really great one. The project manager that I had was really Pro and was also a really great guy. The guys who came out to do the work at my home were great and did really great work. I am happy with how everything turned out. My kitchen looks beautiful :)

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen .

Category home remodeling contractor

Room Addition Kitchen Remodeling Bathroom Remodeling Roofing & Gutters Exterior Painting Interior Painting Tex-cote Coating Stucco / Re-stucco Windows & Doors Cement Work Stamped Concrete General Repairs Patio Covers Heating & Air Conditioning Garage Doors Marble & Granite Tile Work Vinyl Floors Block Walls Hardwood Floors Wood Decks Electrical Works Pool Re-Plastering

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal