Hauser Construction

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2016

3.7

359 S Baywood Ave

San Jose, CA 95128

Hauser Constructuon is a one stop shop for all your remodeling needs and has been a trusted home builder since 1985. We are a remodeling company, home builders, general contractors and construction managers. Since 1985, we have provided residential and commercial services to homes and businesses

01/29/2019

Arlene C.

The first few were okay but the last two were horrible.

Description of Work
Had multiple project done

04/11/2018

A V S.

An appointment was set up to see us to discuss the work involved. The owner NEVER SHOWED UP. At lease a courtesy phone call would have been OK instead of wasting our time.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Category home remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed] Im sorry we miss our appointment im looking at our Calendar and I don't see one set up,We are taking our appointment very seriously and providing free on-site estimate i will be more than happy to set up a new one with you ,my apologies again, thank you and have a great day.

09/26/2016

Tuan F.

Wonderful experience with Hauser Construction. Got exactly what i wanted through a designed made by a young man. Jossef was funny, patient and knowledgeable. We will be back! Thank you :)

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen.

09/20/2016

Lindsay M.

I contacted a number of contractors to provide me a quotes for bathroom renovation of a luxury condo in San Jose CA. From the start of the process, the team at Hauser Construction was professional and transparent. Thank You.

Description of Work
Remodeling Bathroom.

09/16/2016

Jeromy J.

Hauser Construction is a very nice kitchen contractor in San Jose! I really love the way my kitchen is now. The cabinets are wonderful since their materials are excellent and very easy to clean. The counter tops are original! I have never seen counter tops like mine and the design of my kitchen. I let them suggest me a particular design according to my taste and the space there was in my house. Finally, I got surprised! These guys did something that I could never imagine! Thanks for the great work

Description of Work
Remodeling Kitchen

09/12/2016

Jude N.

I hired Hauser Construction to renovate my kitchen. They did demolition to open up the space between my kitchen and my dining room. They also installed a wood floor that looks amazing. My kitchen looks beautiful! I really love it! They was available by phone and made me feel very comfortable. Overall, I would highly recommend Hauser Construction to my friends and family.

Description of Work
renovate my kitchen

Category roofing, home remodeling

09/09/2016

Malik H.

I was looking for a construction company and came across Hauser Construction. They were very quick in fixing the foundation problems. Very quick reliable and fast. Took care of all debris. Any changes requested was done with no questions asked. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
fixing the foundation problems.

Category foundation repair

09/07/2016

Wally H.

Go Hauser re-did our front porch and the end result far exceeded our expectations. their crew were wonderful to work with and communication was always at a premium. They take pride in their work and making the customer happy. We have other projects to be done down the road and i look forward to working with Go Hauser again.

Description of Work
re-did our front porch

09/02/2016

Man G.

I highly recommend Go Hauser Construction for any remodeling projects that may come up around your home. I had them remodel my kitchen, and the turnout was absolutely spectacular. They had a fully staffed kitchen that provided me with excellent customer service, I would never use someone else.

Description of Work
remodel my kitchen

08/29/2016

Oswaldo C.

My experience with the people over at Hauser Construction was a really great one. The project manager that I had was really Pro and was also a really great guy. The guys who came out to do the work at my home were great and did really great work. I am happy with how everything turned out. My kitchen looks beautiful :)

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen .

08/24/2016

Lesley K.

I had a new roofing. Jossef from Hauser Construction came to my house, without a doubt, the best priced and most detailed bid we received. He provided a detailed schedule and the only time we ran over on the schedule was when I had to change something. We are extremely happy with his work and final product. If we have another project Jossef will definitely be out first call. Thanks.

Description of Work
I had a new roofing.

RF Sealcoating and Striping

C32 Licensed Contractor. Parking lot and highway improvement specialist in aspects asphalt related. We provide protective coatings on any game court, parking lot, airport, and any highway or roadway constructed of asphalt or concrete. We provide a 2 year warranty on any seal coat bonding applications. Our business is family owned and operated in Sonoma County with 3 generations of asphalt knowledge. We offer competitive pricing with free estimates and most importantly, we listen to the customer.

2022 Super Service Award

Platinum Paving

Top Grade Paving

We specialize in asphalt paving, sealing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Room Addition Kitchen Remodeling Bathroom Remodeling Roofing & Gutters Exterior Painting Interior Painting Tex-cote Coating Stucco / Re-stucco Windows & Doors Cement Work Stamped Concrete General Repairs Patio Covers Heating & Air Conditioning Garage Doors Marble & Granite Tile Work Vinyl Floors Block Walls Hardwood Floors Wood Decks Electrical Works Pool Re-Plastering