Find top lamp repair service in San Francisco, CA
There are 4 top-rated lamp repair service in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lamp Repair Reviews in San Francisco
- Dalcon ElectricThey dug the electrical lines, picked up the lights from the store, installed the lights, connected everything to the junction box, and did everything on time and on budget.
- American Leak Detection - Las VegasIt was great! They were on time, quickly found the problem and reduced the fee since it took so little of their time!
- Darren Kicker's Affordable & Reliable ElectricalDarren's service and the quality of his work were impeccable. He came to the house and gave us a detailed estimate of the work we requested, including the cost of the required permit from the City of Walnut Creek. He was responsive and receptive to our continued questions, before we even decided to have him do the work. Once we committed to Darren, he made himself available to begin the work within about a week. The first thing he did was get the work permit from the city, which was a huge relief to me! I thought I would have to navigate that task myself. On the first day, he removed the old sub panel and replaced it with a shiny new panel that would accommodate the additional circuits. This included cutting a larger hole in the drywall which ended up needing some patching. He was meticulous about repairing it and cleaning up the drywall mess at the end of the day. The next day he installed three new ceiling fans. When we discovered that the fourth fan was not what we wanted, he offered to come back when it arrived - even though we didn't expect it until a week after the other work was completed. Later, when he was working on the new outlets, I mentioned that we had a touch lamp that would not turn on. He took a look and quickly determined that it needed a replacement part. When he arrived the next day, he had the part and promptly replaced it for me. Darren's work style was impressive. He asked a lot of questions about our needs to ensure that we were setting things up in a way that would work well for us. And, he was very deliberate about the order in which he did things so that he wouldn't waste time or have to repeat steps. He was also very careful about safety - especially around my small children who wanted to watch his every move and asked a lot of questions! Throughout the whole process, we changed our minds a few times about where to place circuits and outlets. Darren just went with the flow and altered his course as we asked, all the while being mindful that things would still work within the parameters of the permit he requested. He was also careful to point out some things I needed to do before the inspector arrived and when I was unable to fully complete some of those items, he helped me finish. And, on the day of the inspection, while waiting for the inspector, I asked him about how I could plug in our holiday lights. He showed me how I could do it with an existing outdoor lamp, but then offered that he could install a weather safe outlet on the outside wall. In no time, he installed the outlet, complete with safety cover and indoor switch. One additional thing I really liked about Darren's style was that the payments were scheduled according to completion of tasks and the final payment was not due until the city inspector signed off on the work. I have already recommended Darren to friends, and will surely contact him for our future electrical needs
- M shields ltdHe is phenomenal and can fix almost anything. His specialty is primarily historical pieces so if you have something that you want to keep for a long time he is just amazing. His pricing is not outrageous, but he is not cheap. He is a serious craftsman and will not negotiate the price down because he knows what he is doing and is a perfectionist. He does not do email but I give him all A's and will use him again in the future
- SUE W JOHNSON CUSTOM LAMPSThey explained what was wrong and within 1/2 hour my lamp was repaired. Great service, awesome store, great people. Highly recommend Sue and her staff.
- Ensler Lighting Inc.Excellent and quick repair of my antique light fixture. Would recommend to anyone seeking to restore/fix a lamp or ceiling fixture. I would definitely return in the future.
- Berkeley Lighting Co.I have 2 wall lamps, one on each side of the bed that my wife and use for reading. The switches were going out on both lamps. I took them to Berkeley Lighting and the gentleman there looked them over and gave me an estimate of $40.00 each. I did not want the 3 way switches that were in the lamps because I use energy saving lamps. I asked him to install single switches because of the lamps that we use. He did as I requested. In a few days he called and I picked up the lamps, they work just fine. I am happy with the work done and as the switches were the only problem, the lamps are like new. I think the cost of repair was reasonable
- LAMP & SHADE SHOPThey do a super job. They have products in the store that resembled the products that might have been used when the lamp was created back in the 1930’s. They had different types of cord that you could use like the ones in the 50’s and 60’s. They are really very specific. They had lamp parts that were new but looked old. I was impressed with that; I thought that was great. I did not think that the price was unreasonable at all. The staffs were very knowledgeable. It was suppose to take a week and they called me in four days when it was done. It is kind of home spend thing down here. I think the owner actually worked on some of the repairs
- Flamingo's FlooringThe floor is excellent. They still have to pick up some of the stuff. They were easy to schedule with. They were very careful about the wood flooring when moving appliances. They followed my request to cove the edges in the corners.
- Honeydo Handypersons IncSteve was incredibly responsive to my phone calls. He stopped by right away after my initial phone call to look over my list and give me a quote. His crew was on time and very clean. They protected my carpets when they were working and were careful to pick up after themselves. They were courteous and friendly and kind to my children. When I was concerned about the mirror they hung, Steve came by later to look it over and had his crew out the next day to fix it. The work was done well and everyone was prompt. What they weren't able to help with, Steve gave me phone numbers for people who could help (ie. Our fireplace was broken. Steve took a look at it, but felt that a regular fireplace fix it guy would be better to handle the repair so he gave me the name of someone he recommended.). I would and will use Steve and his crew again
Lamp Repair Service in San Francisco
- Business Description:Small family owned business specializing in welding and metal fabrication, from repair to moderate size projects, fine metals to thick materials. Servicing business, contractors, and consumers with all welding needs from home projects, tool, shelf, custom tables, fence or gate repair to all types of new fabrications from concept (including general fabrication - ex. solar and electric car prototype needs for trade-shows or other business needs). Ask about discounts for Seniors and Veteran's...Recent Review:Ron was very helpful in suggesting what metal working was needed to correct the situation. He quickly and professionally performed the necessary alignment, and my art work is now again ready for display.Richard L.
- Business Description:The Home Doctors specialize in all aspects of home repair and remodeling
- Business Description:We are an Electrical Contracting Company providing top quality electrical services to South Bay, East Bay, and the Peninsula! Dave Lee, the owner of Dalcon Electric, started doing electrical work in the San Jose area over 30 years ago. Then, in 1993, he started Dalcon Electric in San Jose. With over 30 years of experience in both residential and commercial work, we take pride in our expertise and professionalism. We always give you a fair price and can often recommend ways to save you money o..Recent Review:On time. Polite, competent. Came back quickly to finish unforeseen complexity. Good job all around.Colin S.
- Business Description:We have a 10 year experience in Handyman work, serving all around the bay area. We will always put in all our effort to give our costumers 100% satisfaction. We like to build good relationships with our customers. We do free estimates with no obligation to proceed.Recent Review:Everything was fixed/replaced as needed. Great service.Arleen M.
- Business Description:Professional electrician services in San Francisco and Bay Area for repairs, custom lighting solutions, surge protectors, panel upgrades, vehicle charging station and much more! Licensed Electrical Contractor in California. Experience in residential and commercial electrical industriesRecent Review:Working with Ross to install our Range Hood was an excellent experience. From the initial contact requesting an estimate for the work - to the installation itself - Ross was great. I would absolutely recommend him for your project and will contact him again if we have future needs for an electricianMaxwell S.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:We are a full service custom art glass studio serving the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond since 2001. We’re known for our creativity, craftsmanship, and professionalism and work extensively with: Architects, Builders, and Contractors Designers Door/Window Companies Cabinet Makers and Woodworkers Property Managers and Real Estate Agents Antique Dealers and Art Collectors Businesses and Non-Profits Homeowners No job is too big or too small – we do it all. We ..
- Business Description:Two locations: 15255 S. Highway 99 Frontage Road Manteca CA 95337 & 7074 Commerce Circle Pleasanton, CA 94588 We are a C-15 and C-54 licensed flooring contractor with a wholesale flooring showroom in Manteca. Our new Pleasanton location is scheduled to open in May 2014. We do not sub-contract any of the labor and we carry full Worker's Comp and General Liability Insurance. Feel free to verify our license status at the Contractor's State License Board: www.cslb.ca.go
- Business Description:Complete auto repair foreign and domestic, We are your dealership alternative
- Business Description:My name is Trey Kerr. I'm 24 years old and started this business from scratch with an ever-constant hope of making a great reputation in the Tri Valley and Bay Area. I was born in San Jose but moved all over California until I settled here in Dublin, California. I really love to travel and plan on doing some more of it in the near future. Along the way, I discovered my passion for horticulture and landscape and am eager to expand my business into more of a landscape business one day when I ga..
See all 4 highly rated companies in San FranciscoJoin Angi now
Find lamp repair shops in
lamp repair shops in San Francisco
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & W SERVICE CENTER3260 26TH ST
San Francisco, California
- B&B Services268 Elm Ave
San Bruno, California
- BayArea Electrician1534 PLAZA LN
- Berkeley Lighting Co.1623 San Pablo Ave
- BERONIO LUMBER CO2525 MARIN
San Francisco, California
- Bright Eagles Construction10381 Singleton Rd
San Jose, California
- BTR Home Solutions2827 Wade St
San Antonio, Texas
- B & W SERVICE CENTER
- Greenlawn Gardening & Landscaping220 Cyprus Ave
South San Francisco, California
- Greenlawn Gardening & Landscaping
- Jazzy Joel Productions921 Transport way Suite 12A
- Jazzy Joel Productions
- Metamorphosis LandscapingPO Box 1553
- Mike’s Vintage Lamp Repair & Restoration166 sierra drive
- Mooresolutions Handyman Services San Jose2246 Los Gatos Almaden Road
San Jose, California
- Mr. Fix it: Handyman and Construction4899 Appian Way
El Sobrante, California
- Metamorphosis Landscaping
- owl arts50 Loop 22
- owl arts
- Rachel Blindauer Interior Design102 NE 2nd St
Boca Raton, Florida
- Real Handy Handyman 2232 Seminary Ave
- Repair Services D.B.A. Repair Specialist 160 E Sunnyoaks Ave #2A
- RF Construction1357 Phelps Ave Apt 4
San Jose, California
- Ridgecrest Construction & Remodel Design10617 Altamont Pass Rd
- Rachel Blindauer Interior Design
- Up-Right Handyman & Construction815 creek dr
San Jose, California
- Up-Right Handyman & Construction
- VE Electric1011 Mason St Ste 9
- VE Electric