A digital antenna is a great way to find local broadcasts. Find out what a digital antenna is and whether digital antennas work using this informative guide.
Get matched with top tv antenna repair companies in Raleigh, NC
There are 5 highly-rated local tv antenna repair companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Antenna Repair Reviews in Raleigh
- American Craftsmen of NCI needed a TV satellite removed from my roof. I called and talked to the owner, who was extremely courteous and professional. It was a very small job and another roofer told me it wasn't worth his time. American Craftsman sent out a guy the next day who removed the satellite and patched the holes on in the shingles. The worker never bothered me-he just showed up, did the job and left. I received an invoice in the mail several days later and sent off the check and that was it. Very easy and the job was well done. I would definitely use this company again
- American Craftsmen of NCI met with Rodney Turner on Wednesday. He arrived on time and gave me the best estimate. I had several other estimates that were as much as $3,000 higher for the same work. Mr. Turner's estimate was for a 30 yr roof and the other, higher priced estimates were only for 25 yr roofs. His company also gave a better warranty and they are Certainteed Certified. American Craftmen could start the work on Monday. The other companies said I would have to wait a month or more for them to start. American Craftsmen completed the work in a day and a half. The crew were very nice and professional. I asked them some questions and they took the time to answer them. They also did a fantastic clean up job. I did not find the first nail or trash anywhere. Mr. Turner returned to inspect the work and made sure the roof, siding and satelite were taken care of. Mr. Turner also called the night before the job, to make sure I knew when to expect his crew. The entire experience was quick, professional, well priced and no hassles. I would highly recommend American Craftsmen of NC. They do a great job
- ATKINS WIRINGVery well. He was prompt. He was finished in about 1.5 hours, and the work was quality. I'm pleased with the results.
- ATKINS WIRINGProvided an estimate and completed all work on the same day I called. Was very pleased with how everything turned out.
- A1 InstallerRobert came on time and installed the antenna. Very knowledgeable and very professional. Works like a charm
- A1 InstallerRobert was a joy to work with. When he came out for the estimate, I explained I must run it past my HOA, and he provided me with photos and his recommended placement options. Once I had the approval, I had to wait longer than I wanted, but only because he is so popular and does all the work himself. I do not regret the wait. When he arrived, he had all the equipment and parts needed to complete the job. Cables for the antenna from the roof to the junction box on the house were neatly concealed behind the gutter and downspouts. Inside, he provided new connectors for the cable junctions. He worked quickly and was done in under 90 minutes. After the work was completed, Robert made sure I was receiving a clear signal on both outlets, and did a channel search and setup on both TVs. He cleaned up all the debris inside and out. My goal was to "cut the cable" and enjoy free TV. To improve my experience, I added a few options: Netfix, HuluPlus, and Amazon Prime subscriptions, Roku box and Google Chromecast. Robert was a wealth of information which proved very helpful in my final decisions. I was not receiving one channel I wanted, and this is partly because antenna placement was at the mercy of my HOA, and the heavily-wooded area I live in. Robert let me know this was likely to happen during the estimate. He offered to install a smaller antenna facing in the right direction for $80. Even after completing the job, he indicated he could still do that for the same price if I changed my mind, and he guaranteed his work. If anything went wrong, he'd come back and take care of it. If I absolutely must have that other channel, I'll probably call him but for now I have more TV than I could ever watch
- A1 InstallerExcellent. Robert was very responsive with answering questions over email. Polite office staff when calling to schedule. Robert was professional, on time, up front and reasonably priced.
- A1 InstallerI was very pleased with the installation. He had a morning appointment run long and so was a bit late arriving, but he called before the time and made sure I knew he was running about 30 minutes late. When he arrived we discussed what I wanted to get out of the antenna, including which channels were important to me and where I was going to be connecting TVs. He then determined the best place for the antenna to get me a good line at the Garner tower farm, as well as a decent shot of getting PBS out of UNC. After that, he checked my cable outlets to see which outlets went to which cables outside. The antenna was installed, hooked into those outlets, and then we tested the signal on each outlet. Once we determined all the locals were coming in clear on all 3 outlets, he went back outside to clean up all the connections, and then brought the amp power supply inside so it would be safe from the elements. All told the installation took about 2 hours from start to finish, and the signal has been very clean in the two weeks since with no issues watching broadcast TV. I found him to be very knowledgable on HDTV and home theater. We talked about a few other home theater topics while he was here, and he has certainly done his research and knows what is going on in the field
- Direct Digital SolutionsWe wanted to install an antenna and "cut the cord" at our house. I didn't see any easy way to disconnect the coax cable from the satellite dish in order to connect it to the antenna. So I left a message inquiring if Direct Digital Solutions would be able to help. He explained to me how to do that myself and offered to provide assistance over the phone if I got stuck. They could have just come out and charged me but he took the time to explain how simple it was so that I could do the project myself. He even contacted me on Sunday to see how my project was going
- CYBER DISH INCChris was very professional and helped me decide whether to put the TV antenna in the attic or on the roof. Due to the accessibility of our cable lines, we opted to put it on the roof. He also ran a new cable line from the roof to the tv. I have a fairly complicated set up with a main TiVo box that communicates with two mini TiVo boxes. Chris helped me troubleshoot the system and get it working flawlessly - even though he ended up having to stay much longer than he anticipated. He even got on the phone with the TiVo tech support for me
Last update on September 22, 2019
Tv Antenna Service in Raleigh
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tv antenna service articles
Your projection TV giving you the blues? It could be the failure of the geometry correction or convergence. Here’s how to determine the problem and fix it.
Answering the age-old question of “what size TV should I get” starts with view distance from the screen and ends with where you plan on putting the TV in your home.
Find tv antenna repair companies in
- Wake Forest,
- Archer Lodge,
- Fuquay Varina,
- Holly Springs,
- Willow Spring,
- New Hill,
- Wilsons Mills,
- Chapel Hill,
tv antenna repair companies in Raleigh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A1 Installer3713 Marigold Ln
Wake Forest, North Carolina 27587
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
Atlanta, Georgia 30316
- American Craftsmen of NC1921 N Pointe Dr suite 300
Durham, North Carolina 27705
- Anthony Commercial413 Tomahawk Dr
Clayton, North Carolina 27520
- ATKINS WIRING813 Northampton Dr.
Cary, North Carolina 27513
- A1 Installer
- Direct Digital Solutions3116 Delchester Ct
Durham, North Carolina 27713
- Direct Digital Solutions
- Roy Electric LLC1249 kildaire farm rd #106
Cary, North Carolina 27511
- Roy Electric LLC