ATKINS WIRING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2006

813 Northampton Dr.

Cary, NC 27513

WE MOUNT TV's! data networking, fan & fixture installation, HD antennas, doorbells, speakers, cameras, etc. Serving Wake & surrounding counties since 1999. Fully insured.

12/13/2019

Jenny F.

Great! Fast response to request, very professional, excellent work and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Stereo and Home Theater Systems

09/22/2019

Kristin H.

Very well. He was prompt. He was finished in about 1.5 hours, and the work was quality. I'm pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Install a TV antenna

Category tv antenna

04/05/2019

Belinda T.

Todd was extremely professional, friendly and prompt. The cable wiring he wasn’t even planning to do. He just happened to be here at the same time as the cable company. When I told him I needed help with the cable wiring he jumped right to it. The install of my TV over the fireplace nook is super solid....and as Todd said....the wall will come down before that frame would ever come down. I am extremely happy with the quality of work. I will absolutely be working with Atkins Wiring for future projects I am planning todo.

Description of Work
Install 55” Flat Screen TV over fireplace. Required building a frame because of large nook over fireplace. Also updated some cable tv wiring upstairs so service could be completed by cable company.

Category home theater design, cable tv service

03/11/2019

M S.

He was good at responding to our questions and arrived on time. He completed everything in a timely manner and he was really friendly. We felt his prices were fair and plan on using his services again.

Description of Work
We had Atkins Wiring come out to hang ceiling fans, mount a new TV, and see what can improve our TV'S reception. He also gave us a quote to come back for security cameras.

Category electrician, tv antenna, ceiling fans

07/30/2018

Rick B.

Todd dId a great job and was very professional and courteous! I would hire him again in a heart beat!

Description of Work
Move and update internet system

Category electrician, internet service

02/17/2018

Charlynn W.

TV mount went up with no problem. Under cabinet lighting went up ok until I examine upper cabinet (after he left) and found a gorge in the back wall over the microwave. Was not pleased with the clean up. Had to sweep and clean wood floors under the TV mount. I was charged 3% because I paid with a credit card. This is the amount he would have to pay the credit card company. It was made clear that if I paid by check or cash, I won’t have to pay the 3%. I believe this should have been made clear before the work begin so I could decide if I wanted to proceed.

Description of Work
Mount TV and install under cabinet lighting.

Category electrician, lighting, home theater design

The Square CC app charges 3%. You could've used a check or cash.

12/29/2017

doug C.

very prompt. Cleaned up site very well when complete. will use again

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installed

11/08/2017

Frank B.

The project was completed in a timely manner and to specification.

Description of Work
Installed Exterior HD antenna

Category electrician, tv antenna

08/23/2017

JEFFREY S.

Todd was able to resolve the issue for us very efficiently.

Description of Work
Needed to get two cable tv outlets back to box. Past owner cut wires for over the air HD serviced

Category electrician, satellite tv service

05/17/2017

Allen O.

Installation and cleanup went very well

Description of Work
installed ceiling speakers and connected to stereo

02/21/2017

Ilti H.

We wanted to mount a TV and we had our own bracket, but it needed assembled. So he kept trying to up-sell his own bracket to use.

Description of Work
TV mount

Category electrician

Customers bracket was plastic & basically a piece of junk.

12/29/2016

Paul M.

Todd was great. Would definitely recommend. Very speedy and showed up the day after I contacted him. Everything works great.

Description of Work
Misc. Electrical and Data Cable work. Dimmers, Ceiling Fan, CAT6 Data terminations, AV Closet cleanup and installed 3 Nest Thermostats.

Category electrician, lighting, phone wiring, internet service, ceiling fans, home automation

09/27/2016

Heather W.

It looks great and met all are expectations. Very professional and friendly owner. Detailed work and arrived on time. Very satisfied and highly recommend.

Description of Work
TV mounting and rewiring for outlets. We didn't want any wires showing.

Category electrician, satellite tv service

09/12/2016

Cheryl C.

Super! Todd Atkins was willing to stop in on short notice as he was in my area. He was very personable, professional and really knowledgeable about what had to be done for the setup. Should I or someone I know ever need home audio work done, Todd will get the call for sure.

Description of Work
I needed help setting up my new sound bar.

Category home theater design

07/18/2016

Kevin K.

Called Atkins Wiring around 1030 asking if they would be interested in mounting my flat screen TV and by 1130 Atkins Wiring was at my door! A++

Description of Work
TV mounting

Category home theater design, satellite tv service

03/31/2016

John L.

He didn't do a very good job. First, he made the hole for the wiring without looking to see which side of the tv the wiring was on. Fail. It was on the other side. Next, he put the wall mount together backward. We then had to take the tv down, take the wall mount down, disassemble and then reassemble, then put the tv backup. The final fall is the fact that the tv is not level. For all of this (and a smaller tv) we were charged $450. We chose Todd provider because that's what the Geek Squad wanted, and we thought it was too much. Instead, we relied on Angie's List. Our fall was to not ask him in advance what he planned to charge, thinking that we could rely on his advertised prices.

Description of Work
Mounted two televisions.

Category electrician, home theater design

I'm pretty sure I told you what it was gonna cost before I started. I always do that. I'm also pretty sure the TV was level & the bracket was assembled correctly. I don't think you would've paid me & signed the order stating the job was done correctly if it wasn't!

03/16/2016

M S.

We contacted Atkins Wiring and the owner Todd had an opening that week. He arrived on time and was very courteous. He already told us his price, which was very fair. We were pleased with his work and would recommend him to anyone looking to have a home theatre installed. We spoke to him about future work of adding under cabinet lighting in the kitchen when we are ready to remodel.

Description of Work
Home theater set and wired the speakers and connected components

Category electrician, lighting, home theater design, satellite tv service

02/11/2016

Jeff K.

Called on Monday and he arrived right on schedule the next morning, took the time to understand what we needed, and got the job done. Before he left he took the time to explain exactly what had been accomplished. Very pleased with his services.

Description of Work
Updated the wiring for phones in the leased office for our growing CPA practice in North Raleigh. The office space has a spaghetti maze of wiring from prior tenants over the years and multiple jacks weren't working, plus we need a new jack run in one wall.

12/28/2015

Lynda B.

Everything went very well.

Description of Work
Hooked up amplifier and speakers.

05/12/2015

Cheryl K.

The work was done great. My husband feels that we were overcharged and mislead. One of the things we wanted was to have a switch for a ceiling fan and another switch for a light in a bedroom. Atkins Wiring told us in order for this to be done we would have to put holes in the wall to put wires in them. Since then we hired another electrician who installed an additional switch with no problem.

Description of Work
He put in 2 ceiling fans and installed a phone jack.

05/11/2015

Connie W.

He took the equipment with him so he could check it out and was to donate it to Habitat for Humanity. Instead, he sold it.When I called and asked why he didn't return it to our home he sent me several ugly emails filled with curse words.

Description of Work
He installed our television on the wall and removed some of the stereo equipment that we no longer needed.

Category cable tv service

She gave me some OLD stereo equiptment. I never said I was donating it! I didn't sell it either, I gave it to a friend.

05/05/2015

Stephen P.

The Atkins tech was knowledgeable and helpful with the installation.

Description of Work
Installed and connected a TV mount.

04/22/2015

Lauren P.

His price was reasonable but they did not charge me anything. He is very personable and nice. He did a good job wiring the fans.

Description of Work
We used him to wire ceiling fans. He came and did a follow up. This time he consulted on replacing the outdoor lights.

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

04/14/2015

John F.

Atkins did a fine job and was easy to work with.

Description of Work
I wanted to drop my cable service, keep my TWC internet service and connect and antenna. Atkins rewired my TV/internet co-ax to remove cable box and connect an attic mounted antenna to my 3 TVs all per my specification.

Category electrician, home theater design, internet service, cable tv service

11/07/2014

Connie C.

It was my first Angie's List purchase and I didn't read the fine print thoroughly. It would have been an additional $175 to complete the service.

Description of Work
Called back promptly and I would have scheduled, until learning the service I bought only covered hanging the TV.

Holland's Hardscapes

*****We are currently taking INSTALL projects. We are not taking any small repairs or anything less than 200sqft at this time. PLEASE visit our website to request an estimate. WWW.HOLLANDSHARDSCAPES.COM***** Holland's Hardscapes was created by Steven & Shannon Holland with the mission to provide their clients with the highest quality hardscape construction through knowledge and experience. They love the unique challenge that comes with each residential hardscape project and thrive on making the vision a reality! We are a company that can provide many different services to complete and put together a unique hardscape project. We offer full Landscape Designs, Retaining and Sitting Walls, Firepits and Fireplaces, Paver patios and Stamped concrete, Landscape lighting, and more. Steven has worked in this field for over 12 years and has great experience to help accomplish our customers goals. All of our projects are designed by Steven while incorporating the ideas our customers may have. We work closely with our customers to bring in all aspects of the outdoor living area they are looking for. We understand it is an exciting project for our Homeowners and we are just as excited to create their outdoor dream for them!

Award 2022
    Outdoor Lighting Perspectives - Raleigh

It’s one thing to say “The Night Is Ours.” It’s far more convincing to hear what our customers are saying about us. At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, we’re proud of our success in achieving customer satisfaction and honored to be considered a Best in Class company in the outdoor lighting industry. We’d like to share a few of the many testimonials we’ve received from delighted customers. Nothing would please us more than having you included in this very satisfied group.

Hutchins Landscape & Lawn Maintenance LLC

We are small business. We have been servicing the Triangle for many years. We offer reasonable prices, and phenomenal results. We know that details matter. We can help you get the landscape and lawn you've always dreamed of!

Offers by Hutchins Landscape & Lawn Maintenance LLC on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

TV MOUNTING, DATA NETWORKING, HD ANTENNAS, DOORBELLS, FAN & FIXTURE INSTALLATION, CAMERAS, SPEAKERS, All types of wiring & repair.