ATKINS WIRING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2006

WE MOUNT TV's! data networking, fan & fixture installation, HD antennas, doorbells, speakers, cameras, etc. Serving Wake & surrounding counties since 1999. Fully insured....

Electric First Inc

Electric First Inc

We are a top to bottom electrical service, and we strive to give our customers the best service possible. We are a small, family-owned business so we can provide the attention to detail that those big chains can't offer. Our staff will leave you feeling good about opening your front door every day. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for a free estimate today

12/13/2019

Great! Fast response to request, very professional, excellent work and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stereo and Home Theater Systems

CATEGORY electrician,home theater design

09/22/2019

Very well. He was prompt. He was finished in about 1.5 hours, and the work was quality. I'm pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a TV antenna

CATEGORY tv antenna

04/05/2019

Todd was extremely professional, friendly and prompt. The cable wiring he wasn’t even planning to do. He just happened to be here at the same time as the cable company. When I told him I needed help with the cable wiring he jumped right to it. The install of my TV over the fireplace nook is super solid....and as Todd said....the wall will come down before that frame would ever come down. I am extr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 55” Flat Screen TV over fireplace. Required building a frame because of large nook over fireplace. Also updated some cable tv wiring upstairs so service could be completed by cable company.

CATEGORY home theater design,cable tv service

03/11/2019

He was good at responding to our questions and arrived on time. He completed everything in a timely manner and he was really friendly. We felt his prices were fair and plan on using his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Atkins Wiring come out to hang ceiling fans, mount a new TV, and see what can improve our TV'S reception. He also gave us a quote to come back for security cameras.

CATEGORY electrician,tv antenna,ceiling fans

07/30/2018

Todd dId a great job and was very professional and courteous! I would hire him again in a heart beat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move and update internet system

CATEGORY electrician,internet service

TV MOUNTING, DATA NETWORKING, HD ANTENNAS, DOORBELLS, FAN & FIXTURE INSTALLATION, CAMERAS, SPEAKERS, All types of wiring & repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal