Direct Digital Solutions

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2012

Direct Digital Solutions, provides the highest quality work at an affordable price. We have been in business for 7 years and have extensive knowledge about all phases of audio visual systems. We listen to our customer's needs and then design a plan to meet and exceed their expectations. We will always treat our customers fairly and honestly. Customer satisfaction is our guarantee....

AGUILAR BUSINESS

We are providers of electrical services in the Raleigh/Durham area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your electrical service needs!

SD Solution Electric LLC

Specializing in electrical services and repairs, wiring, panel upgrades, lighting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

CMC Electric

CMC Electric proudly serves Raleigh, Clayton, Durham, Fayetteville, and Durham. When you have an electrical issue at home or your place of business, the company’s professional electricians are there for you the same day you call. CMC Electric understands the dangers of having electrical issues on your property, and they are committed to keeping you and your property safe at all times. Choose from their full range of services including outlet repair, ceiling fan installation, wiring, panel upgrades, lighting, and more. The company provides clients with the Red Carpet Treatment from start to finish. If you want to get the best value for your money, sign up for CMC Electric’s Home Protection Plan. Members will receive exclusive benefits including annual whole-house safety evaluations, discounts, and priority service. Call the Raleigh electricians today to learn more. CMC Electric is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can now "Call" or "Text" at (919) 205-5080

03/22/2016

Michael C.

Paid Angies list No one contacted me No work was done Money down the drain. I do not recommend Angies list or their contractors

Description of Work
This provider did nothing. I paid Angies list and never was contacted and no work was done. Money down the drain!

10/30/2015

MICHAEL H.

not a good fit for my needs

Description of Work
discuss requirements on phone

04/07/2015

Judith C.

He was fine. I just misunderstood. He did a perfect job. Everything were great after he left. We have a Bose surround system that is supposed to go with our TV. It hadn't ever been on the remote for five years. He was very pleasant and polite. It was a one time deal, he did it and it was great. I paid additional $50 on top of the big deal. I will not use him again simply because he had to travel all the way up to Wilmington. I think that was what the 50 bucks was for. I will find somebody closer.

Description of Work
We have not been able to listen to the Bose with the TV which that wasn't what it was to do. He fixed it from the remote so I can have the Bose as a sound system.

03/04/2015

Willard S.

had a dispatch fee, reasonable in view of the distance traveled, but it wasn't mentioned in the big deal, put activity above amount I budgeted for it.

Description of Work
nothing - by mutual agreement only doing review to get rid of it when I log in

02/25/2015

Gwen S.

Eric was professional and knowledgeable on my audio system. I would definitely recommend him and hire him again when the need arises.

Description of Work
Eric troubleshot my stereo speakers throughout the house that I recently hooked up to my stereo

02/20/2015

Maria S.

They were too far away from my home and would have needed to charge an add'l fee for travel. They did offer to try and assist by phone.

Description of Work
Unable to help me

02/08/2015

James E.

Great guy, knows his stuff.

Description of Work
Installed several cat 6 outlets

02/06/2015

KATHY C.

The whole process did not go well. He tried to upsell us and we did not want to spend that much money on what seemed to be a simple project.

Description of Work
We needed someone to hookup our audio receiver throughout the house.

Category home theater design

Hello [member name removed], I hope this reply finds you well. I wanted to share that the special we gave you are what we call lost leaders. What that means is we take a lost to find additional work within the specials that we run. Have you ever been at the mall when they run a sale and the offer you a credit line and you just want to buy a shirt or you get your car wash and the offer you something else to buy, well we are sort of like that. So I hope the work was completed well and we were graded on that and not the technician trying to upsell you wich is his job.

02/04/2015

Scott S.

It went fine. I was having some surround sound problems. One tech showed up to do the work, and he found that the wiring was incorrect. He fixed the problem at no additional cost.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for $79 for 2 hours of audio/video installation or troubleshooting service.

01/26/2015

Cassandra H.

It went great. He was polite, friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Helped me hook up my sound bar to my TV. He was able to find the optical input which I was not and to get it up and running in no time.

Direct Digital Solutions

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2012

3116 Delchester Ct

Durham, NC 27713

Residential & commercial. TV mounting & installation. Home theater audio & visual systems. Entertainment systems. CCTV remote monitoring. Satellite tv. Direct tv. Dish network. Sprint. Nextel. Verizon. High speed internet. Home security.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available