Protect your family and home by learning how to prevent earthquake damage before one hits. Even some simple steps can help give you peace of mind. The measures you take for an earthquake could also protect your home during other natural disasters.
Compare quotes from top earthquake retrofitting contractors
Get matched with top earthquake retrofitting contractors in Raleigh, NC
There are 0 highly-rated local earthquake retrofitting contractors.
Earthquake Retrofitting Services in Raleigh
- Business Description:Hurricane Fence Company specializes in Residential, Commercial & Government Fence and Perimeter Solutions for projects of every size and budget.Recent Review:Very happy with our new fence. Of the 4 estimates we received, Hurricane was the lowest AND the most complete. Work was completed on time and on budget. Highly recommended!Mark W.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor but we also offer many small services to help you with any needs. We do all kinds of new construction from residential to commercial and also offer many maintenance choices from your yard to your roofRecent Review:Never happened: Mother payed deposit of almost $500 and just over 2 months later, still getting jerked around as to why its not even SCHEDULED yet. Mr Lands is quoted as saying "you're not getting your money back" even though the contract clearly states there is a 15% cancellation fee, "do what you gotta do" is in regards to my mother trying to get her money refunded, and "you're not a priority" is in regards to my mother asking why jobs ordered after her are getting done before hers is even scheduled. Very unprofessional and just good old fashioned robbery in my book. Please look elsewhere. Just an fyi, this place is the same place as Total Home Center on 40/42. Don't know why it's not listed as such...SUSAN B.
- Business Description:Handyman multiple trade experience. Any jobs under $30000. home presurvation specialist inside out. make your house a home again. Comfortable and secure. Free estimatesRecent Review:Robert was terrific. He was responsive, courteous, and his work was spot on. In addition, he did a great job cleaning up behind himself. If I need anymore projects done on this house, Robert at Get Squared Away will be my first callMichael S.
- Business Description:7 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR SPECIALITY ITEMS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. LICENSE #: 51885.Recent Review:Everything went fine and quality of work was fine.John F.
- Business Description:Veterinarian owns and operates without employees Offers personal one on one service with a quiet, calm office atmosphere Appointments scheduled so that only one client is in the office at that appointed time to allow for less stress on the pet
- Business Description:Structural engineering services for residential and commercial clients. We offer efficient and reliable customer care and cost effective solutions to structural issues. Our engineers will provide rapid response and communicate sound engineering solutions for your project
Find earthquake retrofitting contractors in
earthquake retrofitting contractors in Raleigh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hurricane Fence Company1300 DINNEEN ST
- Hurricane Fence Company
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters
- Total Construction by Dale Lands LLC13376 US Hwy 70 Business West
Clayton, North Carolina
- Total Construction by Dale Lands LLC