Wrought iron is a soft, ductile, fibrous variety of iron. Installing wrought iron railings costs an average of $2,600.
Compare quotes from top wrought iron fence companies
Get matched with top wrought iron fence companies in Portland, OR
There are 18 highly-rated local wrought iron fence companies.
Recent Iron Work Reviews in Portland
- PROFESSIONAL HOUSE PAINTERS CORP.Totally incredible, professional work like I have never seen before! For 4 straight days this crew worked steadily from 8:00 AM until well after 6:00 PM to reach their daily goals for my house project. The owner of the company, Alex Machain, came every day to check on progress and ask it there were any questions or other suggestions. The lead painter, Lupe Arias, was concerned about the downspouts and how they were not in working order. He conveyed that they needed to be replaced so I did call a gutter repair company who also does downspouts. However, they were too busy to take on the repair work. When Lupe heard about this he told Alex that he would just fix the downspouts himself. So, using his own money, he bought new downspout supplies and installed them just because he knew it was necessary and it would detract from the overall beauty of the new paint if not replaced. Lupe never asked me to reimburse him for the supplies, but I asked his son and also Alex what the materials and labor cost had been and I wrote a check to Lupe. He saved me a lot of time and stress to try and find a person to do that work and I was so grateful! I am so impressed with the quality of work this company does and the care and concern they take to make sure everything is perfect in the customers eyes. It is so refreshing to find a painting contractor that has such high standards. My house has never looked better! Although it is not necessary because the work is superb, Alex will come by for a final walk-around to make sure I am happy with the job. The bottom line: If you need your house painted, hire Professional House Painters Corp. You will not be sorry
- Angelo's Ornamental Iron Works, LLCWe loved working with Angelo and we are so happy with our new railings! He is kind, hardworking and incredibly skilled. He offers very competitive pricing. We absolutely recommend his services and would definitely work with him again.
- DOUBLE S ENTERPRISESExcellent. Steve and Sandy maintained prompt phone and email contact as we settled on the scope of work. Steve visited the house a couple of times to estimate and plan the work, and was always considerate of our schedule and keeping punctual appointments. He was able to save us a lot of money by restoring our rusted out rail, making it work and look like new. We were impressed with his craftsmanship and eager to have him do all of our rails. Our front porch concrete had cracks from settling, but Steve figured out a way to fit the rail where it would be useful to us in spite of the cracks. If a fit or an angle didn't look just right to him, he took it back to his shop for correction. Our rails are rock solid and look great
- Chip and Dale's Iron WorksThey were professional and responded to what we expressed we would like our stair rail to look like. They did a custom creation for us, and our new stair railing is beautiful.
- Kinservik Steel LLCChris Kinservik did a great job. He suggested I make the rail more prominent in black wrought iron to compliment my home.? It is a long railing (25-30’)w a porch and 3 steps. The new railing has really made my entrance more attractive. Several neighbors have commented and asked who did the work. Excellent workmanship and he is easy to reach with great customer service
- Adrians Iron Works, LLCAdrian was very prompt in inspecting the site and making a quote; very professional. Our steps had many angles and he took his time and came up with a mid-price quote and stuck to that price the whole time. He was middle of the road on price but did a superior, great job in a very timely manner. He is conscientious and explained what he would do. He even had to come out to the site two times after the initial quote to get the angles correct (he welded on site) and then to do the installation after the railing was powder coated. We are very pleased with the result and would highly recommend Adrian's Ironworks (and Adrian) for any iron work you may need
- DOUBLE S ENTERPRISESSteve did excellent work. We've worked with him before, and he's very good. Work was performed as expected, for the expected amount, and completed on time. It looks great, and we're very pleased.
- Adrians Iron Works, LLCAdrian showed up punctually for both the initial evaluation and for the installation. We had two runs of railing installed. Adrian fabricated the railings and had them powder-coated while we were out of the country, and then he installed them two days after we returned. We are quite happy with the railings and with Adrian's attention to detail
- DOUBLE S ENTERPRISESI met with Steve and he showed me his portfolio and I was very impressed with his work from the routine to creative. We discussed design and materials and he then took accurate measurements. He had 5 jobs before our but completed it for our target date within two weeks. The craftsmanship was superb and the rail is solid as a rock. He takes great pride in his work and it shows. I would recommend him without reservation
- Chip and Dale's Iron WorksWe had an old wrought iron gate that has needed repair and painting for several years. I dropped it off with Chip & Dales. They could do the repair/paint at a reasonable price, but could do a completely new gate for almost the same. Randy sent me a sketch of a design which was nicer than the original. They were a little short handed and it took a few weeks, but the end result is great. Very happy with the result
Welders Iron Work in Portland
- Business Description:We are a full service metal fabrication shop. We do small repairs on steel projects and large metal fabrications. We can duplicate old work, upgrade old work (bring it up to current codes), and pretty much fix anything a magnet will stick to. We offer IN HOUSE sandblasting and powder coating. We are a small shop that takes every job seriously, and each customer gets our best treatmenRecent Review:They were professional and responded to what we expressed we would like our stair rail to look like. They did a custom creation for us, and our new stair railing is beautiful.Judith D.
- Business Description:We are a small business, that is Veteran owned and operated in General Contracting and Plumbing with 35 years of Service, Repair, and Remodel experience. We also do Handyman repairs and Fencing. We have a commitment to excellence in every aspect of our business while upholding a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service and pride in our work that we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined w..Recent Review:Great communication. Came out next day for estimate. Would recommend to anyone. Very happy with the service and communication. Also gave advice for other questions we had.Chris M.
- Business Description:Kinservik Steel specializes in custom hand-railings and decorative steel, as well as misc. mobile welding repair and service. Please visit out website: kinserviksteel.com Christian Kinservik (owner-operator) has been in the steel business for 10+ years. From heavy industrial welding to intricate decorative steel design. We are happy to look at just about any project you haveRecent Review:Christian worked closely with us to create a custom design for fence caps and rail and advised on engineering challenges of the existing tensioned cable fencing system used to create 8 ft espalier tiers. His advice on materials was helpful and created significant savings. Once design was complete, installation was much faster than anticipated. All final fittings were done on site. We are very happy with the final product and would recommend his servicesArt R.
- Business Description:Welcome to Right Guys Framing! We proudly provide the highest quality of service and craftsmanship for each aspect of your project. Our depth of knowledge and experience solidify our belief that customer service stands as the highest priority. We eagerly look forward to working with you and making your vision a reality. Give us a call at 503-207-1146 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today, and let us get startedRecent Review:Jorge and his crew did a great job replacing old deck. Removed existing frame and rebuilt, covered with Composite decking. Everything was done to perfection and according to current code. Work was done on time. Clean up was great. Would definitely hire again for future projectsSandra G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Owner operated. Our motto is "Where Quality Meet's Integrity" and we really value giving great customer service. We pride ourselves on how well versed we are in the plumbing industry, being able to accommodate our clients with most plumbing issues or projects that come our way. We work very hard to keep our clients happy, making sure they feel we are working hard for them. We have an amazing group of plumbers with years of great experience. We stay very consistent with the level of quality ..Recent Review:very profession, they go through what my problem me. they gave me very fair estimate. very helpful and courteous and efficientStacy E.
- Business Description:In Your Home was founded in 2003 with the goal of creating more beautiful, safer home environments that support people of all abilities. Our clients come from all walks of life and turn to us for our creative ideas and superior service quality. We specialize in: Universal design, Aging-in-place, Homes for multi-generational families, Accessibility enhancement, Small home repairs. Most work done by our own employees, we use license sub-contractors for electrical and plumbing work when needed. ..Recent Review:Great all around! Friendly, communicative,professional affordable and punctual. This company was the only company to respond to my inquiry. They got right back to me and were eager to do the work. I definitely recommend In Your HomeSarah P.
- Business Description:The foundation principle of our company is that ‘Quality Comes First.’ By providing top quality building, designing and customer service at competitive prices, our clients have received tremendous satisfaction and peace of mind regarding their fencing and decking needs. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #64660Recent Review:Andrew bid the job himself, taking careful notes about my concerns for the large fit trees along the fence. Arrived on time, worked quickly, and communicated every detail in a professional manner. The crew, Jose and Jose and Alfredo were very hard workers, organized and friendly. It was amazing to watch them… They had such a rhythm!! As the crew worked, they discussed the details and got our approval as they installed the new fence. And they took care not to damage any plants. :-) We had them remove the old fence and install 100 feet of cedar fence. The new fence looks greatJOY D.
- Business Description:Angels Ornamental Iron Works offers a wide-range of blacksmithing needs, including custom railings, fencing, gates and other iron woks. CCB: 209024Recent Review:We loved working with Angelo and we are so happy with our new railings! He is kind, hardworking and incredibly skilled. He offers very competitive pricing. We absolutely recommend his services and would definitely work with him againMaria P.
- Business Description:We are a local family business serving the Portland Metro area with over 18 years experience. Our priority is quality work in a timely fashion and satisfied customers. We like to build long and lasting relationships with our customers and strive for repeat business. Oregon CCB#: 21827Recent Review:Adrian was very prompt in inspecting the site and making a quote; very professional. Our steps had many angles and he took his time and came up with a mid-price quote and stuck to that price the whole time. He was middle of the road on price but did a superior, great job in a very timely manner. He is conscientious and explained what he would do. He even had to come out to the site two times after the initial quote to get the angles correct (he welded on site) and then to do the installation after the railing was powder coated. We are very pleased with the result and would highly recommend Adrian's Ironworks (and Adrian) for any iron work you may needrandie r.
See all 18 highly rated companies in PortlandJoin Angi now
Find wrought iron fence companies in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
wrought iron fence companies in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-BELL IRONWORKS209 SE WESTRIDGE BLVD
- Adrian's Quality Fencing & Decks3115 SW 211th Ave
- Adrians Iron Works, LLC13262 S Spangler Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Aerowelding and Fab, LLC682 Matola Rd P.O.Box 619
- Alameda Metalworks3034 NE 47th Ave
- All About Deck & More LLC1208 Hillsdale Dr
- ALL PRO PAINTING CO1421 SE EASTWOOD CT
- Angelo's Ornamental Iron Works, LLC4121 SE VIEW ACRES RD
- Architectural Metal Works11135 SW Industrial Way
- Artistic Iron, IncPO BOX 1833
- Avos Inc - Wrought Iron Engineering IronWork5822 NE 109th Ave
- A-BELL IRONWORKS
- Back of House Fabrication607 A Holly Drive
- Best Fence Company25000 NE 20th Place
- Billingsley welding9785 SE Wichita Ave
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Breunig Construction Inc.14360 SE Haze Ct.
- Brown Building & DesignPO Box 197
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Back of House Fabrication
- C & G Metal Fabrication Maintenance And Repairp.o. box 1401
- Cascade Quality Services llc14700 se determan ct
- CG Fence LLC4071 Spring Ave NE
- Chip and Dale's Iron Works 19100 S Highway 99E
Oregon City, Oregon
- Classic Fences & DecksP O Box 971
- Classic Pro Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 22590
- Converging Creeks LLC22745 S Bonney Rd
- Cornerstone Fencing5300 SE Johnson Creek Blvd Bldg A
- C & G Metal Fabrication Maintenance And Repair
- Daly Plumbing & Construction1010 Bear Creek Dr
- DAVID ALDAZ SPECIALTIES5033 NE 112TH AVE
- DOUBLE S ENTERPRISES13000 SW River Rd
- DRH Construction LLC4012 NE 110th St
- Dynamic Change Construction1316 SE Single Tree Dr
- Daly Plumbing & Construction
- Eiffelfab LLC515 NW Saltzman Rd #922
- ELEGANT DOOR CONVERSIONS LLC17016 SE 4TH ST
- Enviro Tech Home Inspection & Construction Svcs3530 SE 151st Ave
- Estacada Fabrication601 NW Wade Street
- Expeditious Earthscapes, Inc.19450 se Hittay tr. drive
- Eiffelfab LLC
- FreehandFab2814 NE 59th Street
- MADDEN FABRICATION2550 NW 25TH PLACE
- Master Woodworks IncP.O. Box 5759
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Mcdermott Fence & Construction Inc9940 SE Oak St
- Metalcraft Fabrication LLC4602 NE 31ST AVE
- MSD Construction, LLC.PO Box 2842
- MADDEN FABRICATION
- PACIFIC RIM METAL FABRICATION & DESIGN INC8421 SE Groce Rd
- PHIL CHEK & ASSOC148 B AVE
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Pipeline Plumbing & Drains333 S State St PMB V-108
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- PORTLAND POWDERCOATING4740 SE 25TH AVE
- PORTLAND STAIR COMPANYPO BOX 80004
- PROFESSIONAL HOUSE PAINTERS CORP.15800 NE Chehalem Way
- PACIFIC RIM METAL FABRICATION & DESIGN INC
- REED PLASTERING & STUCCO9011 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy, Ste 2E
- Refined RestorationP.O. Box 83684
- Right Guys FramingPO BOX 30131
- ROYAL OAK METAL CRAFT INC2135 NW 29TH AVE
- RR Construction861G Hurlingame Ave
Redwood City, California
- Rupp Family Builders29030 SW Town Center Loop E Ste 202 #429
- REED PLASTERING & STUCCO
- Serenity Painting & Architectural Finishespainting2908 SE Olsen St
- Stone By Stone Construction LLC.21234 Capella Pl
- Supreme Fencing LLC1104 N Davis St
- Serenity Painting & Architectural Finishespainting
- The SHIR Corporation9411 NE HWY 99 Ste. 1
- The SHIR Corporation
- United Pacific Products Inc3134 NE Columbia Blvd
- United Pacific Products Inc