Ready to finally make your dream backyard a reality? Get inspired with these fun backyard pool design ideas that will complement any size yard and budget.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Portland, OR
There are 1 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Portland
- Haven Spa Pool & HearthWe've had beautiful response and professionalism. We were having a plumbing issue. They did the test at no charge. They gave us some additional chemicals at no charge. They said this should settle it down, but if it doesn't we will come out and drain it for you, fill it and redo the chemicals to start over again. The owner's son was out here working just like the crew was out here working. They are just super, super people
- Premier Pool and SpaAside from some questions on the design and bottom color of the pool, all went very well. Construction went smoothly and the pool was finished on time. The best part was Vitalli who was most professional, explained thing clearly and very prompt. He went out of his way to make sure that the pool function properly, fix any problem, (needed to put a check valve on our swim jet pump, no charge). I was totally empressed by the smoothness of the build out and ease of start-up. I would higly reccommend Vittalli and Premier Pool and Spa
- Mark Ferrante ConstructionI have used the company since 2002. They do a wonderful job. Mark is contentious and cost effective. He does exactly what he says he will and is highly professional. They have also have built a pool house with an endless pool, remodeled a kitchen and did a deck repair. I have had no issues with scheduling and they are very responsive
- NW Vinyl POOL BUILDERSSee above. The pool looks great. We had a small possible hole after install. He fixed it but also provided a 2nd liner under warranty just in case there was a problem. (No problems though) He also guaranteed the labor to reinstall the 2nd liner when/if needed. Our pool was packed all summer with kids. One of the great things about our pool is that it mirrors an in ground (without an In ground price) it has a shallow and deep end. And a slide on the deep end side. (We installed a deck surround as well) The kids spent hours in it over the summer and we had many parties. It's been 6 plus months and definitely no buyer remorse. Since we have a little one, we also installed an automatic pool cover that is key activated and locks. It only takes moments to open or close the pool. And when it's locked closed its closed. Period. The auto cover was more than the actual pool itself, but you can't put a price on safety. We also went with the salt system. For anyone thinking of a pool, salt is the way to go. We had a hundred or so people coming and going from the pool this summer . The water is as clear today as it was at install. Our first small blow up pool caused a lot of headache with getting the chemicals right and dealing with the and quot;chemical cloudand quot; in the water. With this pool and the salt system it's amazing. NW Vinyl pools was great. He worked within our budget, answered our questions, followed up with emails and came through on his word. Excellent
- GARCIA CONSTRUCTIONThe quote was for about $10,000. He was exceptional in the group that came out. He was just very thorough, and he followed through. We would probably go with them when we actually end up doing it next year. . He was very professional, the quote was right in there as it was not high or low. It was a good quote. Overall they were very good
- California Pools & LandscapeCalifornia Pools and Landscape They were very responsive and they had the ability to provide 3-D images of what the pool and decking will look like based on our setting. So they had some really sophisticated tools to be able to get exact dimensions of property lines and so forth.
- MARQUIS SPASI like the quality of their product and the fact that they are an Oregon owned company. They aren't the cheapest. I would continue to use them.
- Premier Pool and SpaGreat !! I had met a Premier sales person at a Portland Home show last spring. After getting some brochure information I checked on the companies reviews online. Satisfied with the good reviews I made an apportionment to discuss options that would work for my home. Glendon from Premier met me at my home several times over the next few weeks to layout options on my ground and review some cool digital renderings of my backyard space with several pool options dropped in that I could consider. I made my choice and then had a detailed meeting in their office regarding what to include and basically built my pool with some additional options. I budgeted some things out and kept others until I was good to go with price and design. They kept me advised of the delivery time and the expected completion stages. The various stages allowed for me to do a little work myself to the space and budget accordingly since payments were due when each stage was completed. A few delays happened due to slow transit of materials and city permit process but everything considered it was good and I was excited. They had a good pool educator out to the house for water condition education and equipment. I have confidence that I will be able to maintain everything but I wouldn't hesitate in contact them to assist me if needed. If i have the opportunity to purchase another pool I will contact Premier without hesitation. Great experience and great result that has improved my home
- Premier Pool and SpaMy backyard in-ground pool was 30 years old and had not always been well maintained. I contacted several pool companies for bids and recommendations. Vitaly, (I probably didn't spell his name correctly) is the owner of Victory Pools. He not only gave me a bid that was competitively priced, but also had many helpful ideas that in the end I'm very thankful to have utilized. He also took me and my wife on a tour of many of his projects and we were highly impressed. Vitatly also was a hands-on contractor. Whether doing the highly technical aspects of the project and there were many, we moved all the pool equipment, converted from chlorine to salt, added many interesting features, reshaped the pool, added drains and gas features, etc, Vitaly was there with his work boots on. His crew was attentive, clean and conscientious. Vitaly is also a good communicator. A project of this magnitude comes with ongoing opportunities for upgrades. Vitaly did not try to up-sale me, but would bring things to my attention along the way. We'd discuss the price and then make a decision. We became friends through the experience and I continue to use Vitaly for my pool winterization and summer maintenance. I give Vitaly and team my highest recommendation
- Cascade Pools & SpasWe've found Cascade's tech's to have all been with the company a long time, a real tribute to the company itself. The one sent in this case, Mike, quickly identified the problem with the pump, a bad bearing and replaced it. He then took it upon himself to look at the rest of our equipment, including the electric pool cover and pool sweep and make minor repairs as necessary. Very thorough and very professional. Cascade put in our pool and have maintained the equipment ever since. They have excellent, knowledgeable employees and can be counted on to fix any problem. They are highly recommended. Jamie has helped tremendously in the office, as well
Swimming Pool Companies in Portland
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific NorthwestRecent Review:am veteran of 5 years with 2 combat deployments and never have I been so disrespected for my sexual orientation or for following company procedures and policy. I was verbally bashed by the superintendent of Portland Jay Reynolds for my sexual orientation. I was called a f@cking ***** for not going to work on the day that we had the fires and the air quality was considered toxic. I was in great standing with the company up until the time I reported this to Bryan Mullen the co-owner of sfw. When I did report it the incident was reported but then I starting being treated differently. Like everyone had to tip toe around me cause I might get offended. Fast forward a few more incidents the superintendent again but for seattle committed a huge hr employee violation of confidentiality. When I reported it this time Bryan Mullen tried to bribe me to quit. They offered me a severance package of 1000 dollars plus my final check and to top it all off they wouldn't fight my unemployment claim if and only if I signed a contract stating that I or anyone I knew could speak or post negative information or reviews otherwise the company could come after me legally. On top of treating good hardworking employees like crap they are dishonest with their customers. Jay Reynolds promises every customer 2 guys 2 days knowing that no job ever takes less than 2 weeks. This is a big deal when you are paying a company 100 plus dollars an hour per guy per day plus a 20 % mark up on all materials. On average most crews have 3 or 4 guys that's 400 an hour. Worst part is if you don't pay on time daily they will stop all work pack up and take you to court. It's sleazy and dishonest.They also claim to be a lead based renovation company. Every supervisor is supposed to be lead trained and certified yet not one follows proper lead protocols. This is particularly dangerous and irresponsible when you have toddlers or elderly folk around who lead is very hazardous to. If osha where to walk on to any job at anytime it would be shut down. There will be those of you who read this and will still work with this company I just caution you to pay close attention to all their protocols especially if you have childrenLuis A.
- Business Description:Since 1975, Haven is a locally owned full service hot tub, swimming pool & fireplace dealer & service contractor with retail locations in Vancouver, Beaverton & Clackamas. Haven is proud to be a certified Northwest Natural Gas Service Service Solutions provider and a member of the Home Builders Association. Licensed, insured and bonded in Oregon & Washington states, supporting local businesses and our communities whenever possible. Hot Water Doctors & Northwest Stove Specialists are former db..Recent Review:From start to finish, the people at Haven Spa, Pool and Hearth provided excellent service. Went to store, Randy showed me options, Stephan came and measured my fireplace and made recommendations, quotes were given, and a date was set up. Kyle and Nick arrived ready to work. Even though I said a drop cloth wouldn't be necessary because I have a big dog with muddy paws, they still covered my floor. The entire process went smoothly from start to finish. I appreciated that they did it all - arranging the electrical connection, building permit, the inspection. And, I love the insert. It's beautifulCarol T.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:For over 50 years, Neptune Pools has maintained its reputation as a leader in Oregon swimming pool construction, delivering high quality service and expertise for custom inground gunite pools and gunite spa installation throughout Oregon and the NorthwestRecent Review:Neptune built my swimming pool 20+ years ago and did a great job. Sadly, it's not the same company today as it was then. After a couple of poor service visits in the mid-2000's I quit using them for service/repair work but decided to give them another try this fall. Big mistake! Neptune overcharges for parts; does not give estimates for repairs, and does shoddy work. I contacted Neptune in October over a leaking vacuum breaker and a hard to turn multiport valve. At the time, I sent them pictures showing the leak to make sure they had the replacement part and Neptune's service manager, Matt, responded saying the technician would bring the part. However, when the technician arrived he said he'd never seen the email and did not have the part. He replaced the multiport valve and was on site less than 35 minutes. After he left I checked the replaced multiport valve and it was leaking in two places where the technician had overtightened the screws and cracked the plastic. When he returned with the vacuum breaker he reinstalled the multiport valve using a spare I was going to return to Amazon (for a $60 credit). After I complained about the two-hour service charge, Neptune cut it to one hour, but did not offer to pay for the valve their technician had cracked. But, things got even worse after that. Neptune invoiced me for $291 for the vacuum breaker valve part, which included their standard 20% markup. That seemed like a lot for such a simple part so I checked the part number on Amazon I found the identical item selling for $59.95 w/free shipping in less than 30 seconds. When I complained to Neptune's service manager that a 400% markup seemed excessive, his response was "No one can compete with Amazon prices so using that example is a moot point to me." If he knows Amazon prices are so much lower one can only wonder why they don't buy from Amazon in the first place unless it's to over-inflate their 20% part mark up. The bottom line is that if you want good quality work done at a fair price you'll want to look somewhere besides Neptune for your pool needsJAMES S.
- Business Description:With twenty four years of pool building experience Premier Pools and Spas knows what it takes to build a custom pool that is as trouble and maintenance free as possible! We also take your kids safety as a very serious concern, we think of them first! Rated #1 Pool Company in AmericaRecent Review:This was the worst experience of our lives dealing with a contractor. It so disappointing to have saved up to fulfill a dream of ours only to be let down. The owner of this company has been nothing by rude, condescending and unprofessional. He has threatened and coerced us into changing out contract with the promise of credits that never came through. They have not completed the project and have not been onsite to do work in months. The pool has a defect related to a poor installation and an error made by Premier in the beginning that they now refuse to take responsibility for an acknowledge. I have asked for the name of their bond company on several occasions and they have refused to provide the information. They come with a good presentation and we even opted to pay more to have this "luxury" company come install our pool. It turns out that once you sign and begin payments, the quality, professionalism and expertise all end. I would not hire or recommend this company everxavier c.
- Business Description:Swimming pool and spa design, construction, consulting, renovation and service company proudly serving Oregon and Washington. From large scale resort and water-park construction to backyard spas, no job is too big or too small. Our award winning team of professionals are proud of each and every project that Anderson Poolworks creates. Our commitment to ongoing education for our service professionals and construction personnel, means that the customer can rest assured that the work complete..Recent Review:After spending a lot of time hearing about their big projects and getting the feeling that they really didn't want to resurface our pool even though they said that they would before they decided to transition to solely commercial work, we asked that they do it (our mistake - if you have to beg don't hire, but they built the original pool and it looked great). When they were finished there were white blotches all over the finish, orange marks. They had the audacity to tell us that it would look great in 10 years. ???? We had them drain the pool and fix the blotches. But when we got into it last summer it was incredibly rough. While we did not choose a smooth finish what we got was so rough that almost everyone who actually plays in the pool gets scraped and bathing suits pill from just sitting on the steps. Nothing like young kids crying because they got scraped by the side of the pool. We are talking bloody scrapes. It was also crumbling in a few spots. Two years later we are doing it all over again at our expense. Cannot begin to convey how disappointed we areNatalie M.
- Business Description:Over 60 years in the Northwest makes Cascade Pools & Spas your best choice for custom built and CAD-designed residential and commercial gunite pools, spas, and water features. Our service department offers experienced repair and professional maintenance and cleaning, as well as a wide range of accessories and chemicals for sale. Please take a look at the photo gallery of some of our projects on the Pools, Spas and Photo Gallery pages. You'll find our equipment of choice on the Manufacturers a..
- Business Description:Cascade Pools and Spas is a locally owned company with over 60 years of experience serving clients in the Portland, Ore. area. We can help enhance your backyard or the entrance to your building with beautiful custom swimming pools, spas and water features. Our skilled team has the experience to design and install inviting pools and spas that will give you hours of enjoyment. Perhaps you want a new waterfall or fountain as the center piece of your outdoor sitting area, if so we can help with ..
- Business Description:We are a company that is very diverse in our services, we offer in house financing, free estimates, and a multitude of in house services that other companies do not provide.
- Business Description:Vision Installations is a locally owned and family operated business that started in 1993. We specialize in 3 categories...Pools, Audio/Video, and Automation Systems. We pride ourselves in having clients for life, not just a single job. ----------2021 SPRING PROMO of 15% OFF of pool liner replacements---------- POOLS: We specialize in outdoor spaces, and perform in ground pool liner repairs and installation. We specialize in automating pool features into easy to control interfaces. --..Recent Review:Awesomeness! It's the 5th job with Vision, Mark Smith is the best. Punctual, nice clean up, responds to questions, provides multiple options.John M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
A well-maintained pool liner can last over 10 years, but various factors will affect its lifespan. Understanding the types of damage that can occur will help you decide when to call in the pros to replace your pool liner.
Not quite sure how to keep your pool sparkling clean? You need an easy weekly pool maintenance checklist to follow! Learn what chemicals to use in your pool and how to keep it free of algae and debris so you and your family can swim all summer long.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Eternal Rock Construction Inc715 NW Hoyt St
- Eternal Rock Construction Inc
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J&S Contractors Llc
- Kyle Caudle Pool Service12710 NE Morris CT
- Kyle Caudle Pool Service
- Lanphere Construction & Development13625 SW Farmington Road
- Lanphere Construction & Development
- MARQUIS SPAS8775 SW Cascade Ave A6
- MARQUIS SPAS
- Oasis Pool and Spa14543 SE West Park Ct
- Oasis Pool and Spa
- The SHIR Corporation9411 NE HWY 99 Ste. 1
- The SHIR Corporation
- Unique Flooring LLC9404 NE 87th Ct
- Unique Flooring LLC
- Vision Installations LLC10117 SE Sunnyside Rd Ste F20
- Vision Installations LLC