Radon mitigation costs an average of $1,000.
Get matched with top radon inspectors in Portland, OR
There are 17 highly-rated local radon inspectors.
Recent Radon Mitigation Reviews in Portland
- Home Gnome Inspections, LLCI am a real estate agent who has referred Nicole of Home Gnome to many clients over the years. Working with Nicole has been great! She is patient, responsive, thorough, and has a lot of knowledge. Nicole of Home Gnome will be one of only two home inspectors I continue to recommend to friends and clients
- Home Gnome Inspections, LLCNicole was wonderful! She went places I wouldn’t (and physically couldn’t) and even did the best she could inspecting places too small even for her. She gave a thorough overview and worked with my schedule, and was extremely pleasant to work with. No question I’d recommend her!
- Home Gnome Inspections, LLCShe was very thorough, with attention to detail regarding safety, health, and prevention of future issues. She also included areas where she noted good things about the home.
- Inspectek West, Inc.The team was very quick to get us in for inspection and was super profession throughout. Tyler was thorough in his overview of the report and did a great job. He was willing to go over this with me in person even though the recommendation was to skip the in person review due to COVID 19, which was super helpful for me as a first time homeowner. I have been very happy with their willingness to answer any questions I may have or arise in the future. I definitely recommend this company
- Ideal Property Inspections LLCMr. Zapata is very professional and was a pleasure to deal with. He did an inspection on a home I was purchasing and being that I was first time home buying I had a gambit of questions and he was extremely understanding and explained everything thoroughly. I feel like COVID in a way has given business the ability to cut out the rapport and customer service. Mr. Zapata doesn’t run that kind of business. He’s there to provide a service to the best of his ability and to connect with you. I would refer him to anyone and will rely on his expertise and knowledge any chance I get. Thank you, Mr. Zapata and Ideal Property Inspections LLC
- Alpha Environmental Services IncAll of the jobs went well, they are very communicative and responsive. The home owner was pleased with the work done.
- Ideal Property Inspections LLCExcellent. Roland is the guy you want on your team when deciding whether to buy a home. He's very knowledgeable on a broad range of construction subjects and he's very food at translating it into useable information for his clients. Roland is the person you can count on.
- HouseGeek Home InspectionHouseGeek did the inspection for a house my family bought. Mr. Jeff went above and beyond to help us and to explain in detail his observations about the house, taking extra time to answer all our questions about foundation, ceiling, possible costs, etc. He is really nice and professional. I would 100% recommend hi
- Ideal Property Inspections LLCWonderful experience. Attention to detail on all aspects of the inspection, even generated an extremely useful report towards the end of the day. Would highly recommend and use again for my future projects.
- Cascade Radon IncI'd give them an A+ if it were available. The specialists that worked on our system were prompt, respectful of our property, very skilled and wore masks as appropriate. They came out multiple times (over three months) to get the Radon level even lower than the contract required. Our initial Radon reports were around 3 pCu/L and the eventual test of the mitigation system was 0.8 pCu/L. We were very impressed with their professionalism and would suggest them to anyone without any reservations
Radon Testing Companies in Portland
- Business Description:If you demand an ethical, educated, experienced and reliable home inspection company, give us a call. You deserve the best home inspector in the industry and I am committed to providing my very best service and expertiseRecent Review:My wife and I contacted James for a home inspection and a Radon test. He answered the phone on the second ring and was willing to give pricing over the phone, which we found more than fair given his expertise when it comes to inspections. Come to find out he has almost 2 decades of experience and it shows. Due to COVID-19, only an inspector and real estate agent were permitted in the house at the time of inspection. After completion, he called and in detail covered all of his findings and took the time to explain how features worked or didn't, (like a hybrid heat system.) He even took the time to educate us on energy efficiency improvements that could be made if we so chose. The next day we received our inspection report which was amazing. We could tell by the details included that he did not just copy and paste from prior inspections. He definitely took the time to make sure everything was well documented. The amount of money that we saved by having a thorough report in purchasing our home was one of the best returns on investments we have ever seen. We will definitely be using Associated Inspection Firm, Inc. in the futureMichael D.
- Business Description:Since 1988, Interstate Roofing has established itself as one of the most trusted exterior improvement companies in the Northwest. In an industry that focuses on customer service and quality, Interstate exemplifies these attributes in everything that they do. Obvious throughout the company is the highest standard of integrity, teamwork, quality and class. Committed to professionalism and quality of work, Interstate has the knowledge and experience to handle your construction needs. Award winni..Recent Review:There were few things that was not done but they came back to fix it.scott s.
- Business Description:360 HOME CARE is a licensed bonded and insured Residential General Contractor for the State Oregon; licensed Lead-Based Paint Renovator (required to work on pre-1978 homes; Trade Ally of the Energy Trust of OregonRecent Review:Jeremy & crew at 360 Home Care are absolutely wonderful to work with! We reached out to several contractors in search of the right company to remodel our unfinished basement. We knew right away that Jeremy/360 HC was a match. The initial bid we received was thorough. Competitively priced and completely transparent, each line item was detailed. It was so nice to sign a contract with clearly set expectations. Communication with Jeremy and his crew was open and timely throughout the entire process. We always felt aware of what was coming up; we even shared a google calendar so we could get a snap shot of what to expect each week. Three months into our project COVID-19 hit. But 360 HC took extra care, communicated new protocol clearly, and continued work on a modified timeline. To say that our project was behind schedule would be unfair… amidst a global pandemic we felt safe knowing that Jeremy & crew were always mindful of social distance and accounted for our comfort level having crew members access our home. Jeremy cared for us as he would his own family. After months of watching and waiting and dreaming they completed our basement and the result is nothing short of INCREDIBLE. What was once a 1,000 square foot dirty dark basement is now 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a laundry room, and a family room! It’s better than we ever could have imagined. I would recommend 360 Home Care to anyone looking to improve their home. And we will certainly have them back when we’re ready to tackle our next projectSarah F.
- Business Description:Specializing in Housecleaning! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Great and smiley service. Olimpia and crew does very detail service. Every 2 weeks she clean my house. I’m happy to come home nowMELIH & RUTH O.
- Business Description:Home Inspections PDX provides trusted home inspections, roof inspections, sewer scopes, and radon testing. Pre-sale and post-sell inspections available on request. This is an owner operated business, and when you have a question you will always speak directly with me. I offer online scheduling, consults, reporting, and payment.Recent Review:he was very friendly and informativeSamantha N.
- Business Description:Inspectek West, Inc. is a family owned Home Inspection company. We have three licensed, bonded, and insured Oregon Certified Home Inspector's. Our Oregon CCB# is 118865. Our pricing is based on the square footage of the house. Please call 503.799.7761 for additional information and quotesRecent Review:The team was very quick to get us in for inspection and was super profession throughout. Tyler was thorough in his overview of the report and did a great job. He was willing to go over this with me in person even though the recommendation was to skip the in person review due to COVID 19, which was super helpful for me as a first time homeowner. I have been very happy with their willingness to answer any questions I may have or arise in the future. I definitely recommend this companyAshley M.
- Business Description:We specialize in water/smoke damage as well as kitchen/bathroom remodels. We also have a variety of carpenters, drywall, painters and handyman employees who each individually specialize in home renovations to suit your every home care needs. We have been in business since 2011. The quality of our work makes our business strive. PDX Top Finishes has an extensive background in providing thorough home improvement project planning, and we know what it takes to get the job done right, on time, and..Recent Review:Firstly if you are looking at this review Rafael had his contractors license suspended on 2/19/21:the 2nd time in 2 years. He has 3 claims against him & soon to be 4. This can be found on the CCB website license # 224901 - This was not information provided to us when we asked Rafael to provide us with license, bonding & insurance. Rafael provided us with his insurance only without his CCB# so we had to research to find it. 12/18/20 we paid Rafael $22,600 since he said he could not begin until we paid the dues. 1/11/21 they started working & 2/17/21 we let them go due to lack of communication, failure to provide the proper documentations, negligence & the cleanliness. Even though we were charged $231.07 for "clean up", $190.15 for dumpster trailer & $481.23 for waste. I would go around & hammer down or pull up exposed nails or heavy duty staples. I had to wipe down our house, sweep & clean up every time they left. Rafael does not work with professional subcontractors. I overheard one of the subcontractors discussing his YouTube training with Rafael. He arrived without any supervision to put in our vinyl plank flooring & could not figure out how to install it. Luckily we told them to stop because it was also being laid over the top of nail heads & large pieces of debris. Rafael told us this would not effect the quality of the flooring.We have to have the drywall work done torn out & redone. They covered an electrical outlet & the drywall is bowing outwards which we will find out the problem once we remove the wall. Rafael charged us $2,993.95 for material costs. When you can obtain the materials at Home Depot for roughly $250. I only say this because I was able to find everything used at the local store. The materials listed are vapor barrier joint tape, tape, mud, vapor barrier, sanding blocks, floor self leveling, drywall, "plumbing materials", "framing materials", trash bags. Then there are additional charges for $9,753.95 for cabinets, backsplash, countertops, cabinets & delivery fee. All of which have not been nor will be delivered to us. Rafael refuses to provide us with material receipts or the invoice for the cabinets purchased for the project. The ZC company would not let us claim the cabinets without the invoice. After I spoke to the lawyer it is our right to know the cost of materials. Here we are 43 days later & we still have no kitchen. Rafael said this was because my husband pressured them into removing the kitchen. However on 1/18/21 Nick showed up saying he was there to demo the kitchen. Then he said he would be right back & called to tell us he wasn't returning because he had to go to a different job. We were not told prior to Nick telling us that the kitchen was being demoed yet. Then the next day Rafael & his team returned just like hey we are here to take the kitchen out. We wrongly thought things would start moving along quickly. However on 2/12/21 when the floors arrived they hadn’t even prepped the floors. Although the vinyl planks took a month to arrive the "Seasoned Wood Multi-Width Vinyl Plank Flooring" can be picked up today at the local store. We have not heard from Rafael since 2/24/2021 when he told us "it's obvious that you don't know anything about construction." "If you feel we didn't do a good job tell the contractors board & the judge.". He put forth no effort to make us satisfied customers I expect a proper job to be done when I am paying $9,000 for 10HR of labor for a 438SF demo job & shoddy drywall repairs. I wrote down the times that Rafael & his team came to work on our property. I am happy that I finally made the right decision to let the PDX top finishes go. My husband has been working to make up for the shoddy workmanship & he is doing a better job for someone who knows nothing about construction. Unfortunately after paying $22,600 we are waiting 2-4 weeks for a $506 refund. I am planning to file a complaint with the CCB, BBB, attorney general. All of which could be avoided if PDX Top Finishes just did what was rightCassondra M.
- Business Description:Revival Heating & Cooling is “The New Standard for Re-Engineering Comfort & Efficiency methods”. We will save you money by controlling heat loss & heat gain with the techniques we use. This Re-Engineering will provide huge comfort swings allowing you to finally feel the comfort you deserve. Our high standards of excellence for each installation allows your equipment to run perfectly balanced while providing extended life to the equipment. For the most satisfying experience we offer non-stop P..Recent Review:The salesman was good, not exactly what we got, but still paid over $13,000 for it all. The job itself took 4 days, and when it was done, it was not at all the professional job that I thought I would of gotten, I had exposed wires, a funky water drain line that ran across my basement ceiling and just taped to my utility sink. There was so much heat and AC blowing out of the unit itself that it barely heated the house. We had to go buy our own foil tape and tape off the areas that were leaking. There was no mention of duct issues and or the need to have ducts looked at. I was told that there would be maintenance provided on an ongoing service; part of package would be maintenance checks and filter replacement services. NONE of which are true. That's another $250 for each time they come out to provide maintenance... do not use these guys absolutely not trustworthy, they present as a family owned and operator business and what they sell is not what you get. AC doesn't work at all, we still have to use window AC to cool our house, the AC unit they sold us is apparently not strong enough for our size house. Yet, we still have to pay the 13 grand back to the bankMandy P.
- Business Description:The Pull-Out Shelf Company® is one of the largest custom pull-out shelf distributors in the U.S. with authorized dealers in many states across this great country of ours. They have been making shelves since 1993 as a family owned business. Corporate website: www.PullOutShelf.com We are proud to be your local dealer for the Portland/Vancouver area. We have lived in the northwest in the Portland/Camas area all our lives. The northwest has been very good to us. Our mission is to improve the qual..Recent Review:Great. Brad is a great, ethical guy and has a high quality product at a fair price. We moved into a new (to us) house that had great esthetics but was lacking in practical storage. Just adding pull out drawers in the kitchen cabinets, an unused closet in the laundry and a couple of other cabinets made all the difference in the world. Brad is great to work with, really pays attention to detail and has an excellent, quality product. The pull out drawers are lovely, with dovetailing and little bumpers to keep them from scratching or bumping into other cabinets. Highly recommended. It was even done a month ahead of schedule!Carolyn A.
- Business Description:We are environmental professionals who strive to keep you, your home, and your family safe and comfortable. We perform reasonably priced and quick mold remediations and mold inspections. All work is guaranteed, certified, licensed, and bonded. Please call us today for any of your mold and indoor air contamination problems!Recent Review:perfect, complete with explainations and picturesAnn R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful radon testing company articles
Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer. If your home’s levels test high, learn what to look for to make sure that radon mitigation is done correctly.
When building or remodeling, hire green architects, builders, remodeling companies and environmental inspectors to avoid buying toxic products for the home.
Find radon inspectors in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
radon inspectors in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 360 HOME CARE. LLC7316 SE 17th Ave
- 360 HOME CARE. LLC
- AAA Heating & Cooling Inc5017 NE Grand Ave
- Active Mold Control824 SW 18th Ave Ste C-1
- Alpha Environmental Services Inc11080 SW Allen Blvd Ste 100
- AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service4713 NE 39th St 190
- APEX HOME INSPECTIONS, INC.8305 SE Monterey Ave. Ste. 215
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Associated Inspection Firm IncPO Box 823052
- Associated Master Inspectors LLCPO Box 230966
- AAA Heating & Cooling Inc
- C J Hansen Co Inc3552 Silverton Road NE
- Cascade Radon Inc12839 NE Airport Way
- Certified Environmental Consulting LLC615 SE Chkalov Dr Ste #12
- Certified Site Inspection & Radon Solutions14985 SW 133 Ave.
- Clear Vision Home Inspections2001 NW Aloclek Dr
- C J Hansen Co Inc
- ECC Remodeling & Construction LLC10824 SE Oak St #405
- EcoTech7302 N Richmond Ave
- Electech Lighting & Electric Inc465 NE 181St Ste 189
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Works LLC2634 SE Steele St
- Ethereal Elements16454 SW Cornelian Way
- ECC Remodeling & Construction LLC
- Kaufman Homes Inc/Kaufman's Home Maintenance3625 Kashmir Way SE
- Kaufman Homes Inc/Kaufman's Home Maintenance
- LANDMARK FORD LINCOLN12000 SW 66TH AVE
- LANDMARK FORD LINCOLN
- MATT 'N MEL'S SEWER SCOPING SERVICES INC18006 Gimley Ct.
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- MATT 'N MEL'S SEWER SCOPING SERVICES INC
- Oregon Home Check10940 SW BARNES RD 216
- Oregon Home Check
- VanPort Property Inspection6400 NE Hwy 99, Suite G-234
- VanPort Property Inspection