Don’t waste an inch of space or another dollar because your home is unorganized. Our organizing tips will save you time and money; you’ll have a place for everything and be able to find what you need quickly. So, grab your label maker, and let’s go.
Get matched with top home & garage professional organizers in Portland, OR
There are 26 highly-rated local home & garage professional organizers.
Recent Professional Organizers Reviews in Portland
- The Wright Way to OrganizeKatrina was professional and efficient. Her ideas worked to change my “catch all” room to a multi functional and still cute home office, workout and guest room. It is now a room I leave the door open to show off; not hide my clutter!!
- A. Maitland StylingAnna was wonderful! She has a great eye and found me great new pieces, got my stuff organized after my move, and all while under tight time constraints. Highly recommend working with her.
- The Wright Way to OrganizeKatrina responded quickly, arrived on time and completed what we asked of her in a timely manner. Katrina transformed my pantry! Before Katrina’s expertise my pantry was a mess, nothing was in order and it took me awhile to find what I was looking for. I’m in awe of my pantry each time I walk in. Everything is in perfect order and I can find what I need in a split second. I highly recommend Katrina’s excellent skills
- Stuff AdjustOur family has been a client of Amy's since 2016. We are completely indebted to Amy for helping us settle into our house after a big move. I cannot say enough great things about Amy. Her vision for how to reorganize combined with her willingness to roll up her sleeves was exactly what we needed as we struggled to settle into our new home. We have maintained a steady cadence of visits since 2016 to keep chipping away at the boxes of stuff that we accumulated over the years of raising four kids. I cannot say enough great things about Amy
- All Service MovingI was moving my 86 year old mother from foster care to assisted living. She had belongings in 3 locations around Portland. I met the movers at the first location, then the second, then my mom's foster care home. The movers were very respectful of the residents in the foster home, and as quiet as possible to reduce their impact on residents.Once all my mom's belongings were gathered in the truck they delivered them to her new apartment in assisted living. They helped us arrange and re-arrange furniture a couple of times, and were friendly, helpful and professional from start to finish. They had our move completed in 3.5 hours, which was amazing to me! I would hire them again in a heart beat
- All Service MovingIf you want to find competent movers, look no further ? call All Service Moving. These guys will take care of your stuff, you, and your feelings. This crew is competent, caring, and most importantly good listeners. I have used All Service Moving for multiple jobs where it was important to have workers who would pay attention to my detailed instructions and have a positive attitude while doing it. I am grateful to have found a company I can call to help move my precious stuff and still be nice while doing it. I?ve worked with another professional moving company and I was disappointed in their service. One of the workers would have silent temper tantrums and the other one hinted three times about getting tipped. This is what our world has come to ? lazy workers with bad attitudes. But this is not the case with All Service Moving; they are hard-working and friendly. Jeff, the owner, has carefully trained his workers and you will be impressed. Give them a call and have them help you take care of your stuff and your life!!! Gratefully, T
- All Service MovingArrived as requested - performed job quickly - movers were personable and easy to work with - they were careful with our belongings - Great job!
- All Service MovingAmazing!!! Matt & Andrew were so positive and never complained!! We Will definitely us you again and ask for them both. you made a stressful move easy going.
- All Service MovingMovers arrived on time and were a pleasure to work with. Very professional, polite, and delivered excellent service. Everything was prepacked by myself but the movers arranged everything to ensure as quick and efficient move as possible. Drive over to new residence was fast and unloading was careful, and the whole job was done in just a couple of hours. Excellent two men and a van
- The Pull Out Shelf CoGreat. Brad is a great, ethical guy and has a high quality product at a fair price. We moved into a new (to us) house that had great esthetics but was lacking in practical storage. Just adding pull out drawers in the kitchen cabinets, an unused closet in the laundry and a couple of other cabinets made all the difference in the world. Brad is great to work with, really pays attention to detail and has an excellent, quality product. The pull out drawers are lovely, with dovetailing and little bumpers to keep them from scratching or bumping into other cabinets. Highly recommended. It was even done a month ahead of schedule!
Professional Organizers in Portland
- Business Description:ShelfGenie solutions help turn frustration and pain into enjoyment and love. We transform clients' lives by formulating custom home access solutions that put everything within reach. We are a nation-wide pull-out shelving company. Our nationally-certified installers bring over 30 years of building experience to your creative designs and installations. From the first call to the design and installation, every shelf, everywhere, everything within reach. We accept checks and all major credit c..
- Business Description:Let us help you organize that eye sore in your house.Recent Review:The service was excellent. She was professional, punctual, friendly, and independent. I gave her a vision of what I want and she runs with it. I would hire her again if needed.Kathi M.
- Business Description:Stuff Adjust is a unique, highly personalized organizing company for your home, office and life with a focus on recycling and donation. At Stuff Adjust, our goals and guidelines are to: * Help you reclaim your peace of mind through organizing. * Refresh your space by rearranging and reusing. * Help reduce the amount of stuff occupying your space. * Remove what is no longer wanted, needed or useful to you. * Promote reuse through donation. * Recycle as much as possible. * Respect you and your ..Recent Review:Our family has been a client of Amy's since 2016. We are completely indebted to Amy for helping us settle into our house after a big move. I cannot say enough great things about Amy. Her vision for how to reorganize combined with her willingness to roll up her sleeves was exactly what we needed as we struggled to settle into our new home. We have maintained a steady cadence of visits since 2016 to keep chipping away at the boxes of stuff that we accumulated over the years of raising four kids. I cannot say enough great things about AmyRoger T.
- Business Description:The Pull-Out Shelf Company® is one of the largest custom pull-out shelf distributors in the U.S. with authorized dealers in many states across this great country of ours. They have been making shelves since 1993 as a family owned business. Corporate website: www.PullOutShelf.com We are proud to be your local dealer for the Portland/Vancouver area. We have lived in the northwest in the Portland/Camas area all our lives. The northwest has been very good to us. Our mission is to improve the qual..Recent Review:Great. Brad is a great, ethical guy and has a high quality product at a fair price. We moved into a new (to us) house that had great esthetics but was lacking in practical storage. Just adding pull out drawers in the kitchen cabinets, an unused closet in the laundry and a couple of other cabinets made all the difference in the world. Brad is great to work with, really pays attention to detail and has an excellent, quality product. The pull out drawers are lovely, with dovetailing and little bumpers to keep them from scratching or bumping into other cabinets. Highly recommended. It was even done a month ahead of schedule!Carolyn A.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:EXPERT DESIGN, PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION OF CUSTOM CLOSET ORGANIZERS, WALL BED SYSTEMS, HOME OFFICE, GARAGE ORGANZIERS, PANTRY, UTILITY CABINETS, BOOK SHELVES, STORAGE SHELVING.Recent Review:Had three areas that needed attention when I moved in to my new condo. Portland Closet was able to do my pantry and laundry room utility shelving right away, which let me get settled in perfectly. The master closet took a little longer because COVID-19 hit right after we ordered the materials (I requested rounded-edge drawer fronts, which they did not have in stock in the finish I wanted). However, Portland Closet stayed in touch throughout the shutdown and as soon as it was safe to re-start installations, they came back and finished the installation. I love my new master closet! I've never had one this nice before and I highly recommendJENNIE S.
- Business Description:At A Consistent Cleaning Experience, it is our mission to help create a sense of balance, when that balance is disrupted by life and it's uncertainties, through providing a consistent cleaning experience. We are locally owned and operated, as well as licensed, bonded and insured. Our services are mainly residential, but we also provide move-in / move-out cleanings, commercial and new construction/remodel cleaning. We offer initial (our Top to Bottom cleaning) and reoccurring (our Perfect Main..Recent Review:Oh. My. Lord! Never in the 34 years I have been in my house has it ever been THIS CLEAN at one time. I am a perfectionist okay OCD when it comes to my house, and they met every one of my tough standards- thorough, hard-working, open and willing to my requests and do-overs but please-use-this’s, and oh! the attention to detail. I woke up this morning to the most heavenly smell of total clean. Am hiring for regular twice-monthly cleanings. Worth EVERY penny! Thank you ACCEJo W.
- Business Description:In Your Home was founded in 2003 with the goal of creating more beautiful, safer home environments that support people of all abilities. Our clients come from all walks of life and turn to us for our creative ideas and superior service quality. We specialize in: Universal design, Aging-in-place, Homes for multi-generational families, Accessibility enhancement, Small home repairs. Most work done by our own employees, we use license sub-contractors for electrical and plumbing work when needed. ..Recent Review:Great all around! Friendly, communicative,professional affordable and punctual. This company was the only company to respond to my inquiry. They got right back to me and were eager to do the work. I definitely recommend In Your HomeSarah P.
- Business Description:I am a local small business focused on quality of repairs and customer service. Have me come out for a garage door tune up for $95. Includes 1-3 garage doors on Inspection, small repairs, adjustments on both garage doors and opener and lubrication to all moving parts. Replace your opener for $400-$450 with a nice quiet belt drive and WiFi. or replace that old door for $950 Single / $1450 doubl
- Business Description:My Name is Randy and I founded Nature First Pest Control in 1991. My approach, that using chemicals was a last resort, was ridiculed by the rest of the industry. They are not laughing any more. Recently, we were named as one of the 100 most Innovative small businesses in America. We are featured as story #48 at Small Business Revolution. Our “No Hassle” guarantee to you is simple. We will solve your problem, with efficiency and safety while minimizing any impact on you or the environment. I a..Recent Review:Perfect! Professionals. Would hire again, and recommend to my neighbors.MELISSA N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful professional organizer articles
Uninterrupted weekend time makes it an attractive period to knock out do-it-yourself projects that only take a day or two to complete. Here are 52 DIY home improvement project ideas you and your family can wrap up within 48 hours.
Your home’s safety is of the utmost importance. Use this home safety checklist to ensure that you’re well-prepared for anything. You’ll find info about making sure your smoke detectors, roof, and more are up to muster in the event of an emergency.
Find home & garage professional organizers in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
home & garage professional organizers in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Consistent Cleaning Experience400 E Pioneer
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A MAN MAID LLC14060 SW BEEF BEND RD
- A Peaceful Planet Cleaner's16988 SE Azalea Dr.
- A Sefirot Practice1212 NE Brazee St
- A Spotless House7639 SW Aldrich Ct
- A To Z Organizing & Estate Sales, Llc2555 SW 81st Ave
- A-Z Home Care35226 S Summit Lane
- A. Maitland Styling
- A1 Estate Liquidator125 S 1st Ave
- Abridged: Thoughtfully Organized7405 SE 21st Ave
- Addition by Subtraction Organizing Solutions, LLC1350 Snapdragon Ln
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- All About Deck & More LLC1208 Hillsdale Dr
- All Service Moving66 SE Morrison St
- Aloha Cleaning2590 SE Walnut St
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- Amazing Maids & Cleaning Services9640 SW Sunshine Court 100
- Anderson Custom Cabinets21905 SW Riggs Rd
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- ASAP Cleaning7216 ne 129th ave
- A Consistent Cleaning Experience
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- Bee Organized4999 SE Willow St
- Big Rocks Organizing LLCPO Box 219051
- BitterCreek Development & Construction Co.5277 NW Wickiup Way
- BJT’s Cleaning and Janitorial Services8215 SW Tualatin Sherwood Rd
- Blessings House Cleaning & Organizing5610 Royal Palms St
- Bliman Interiors1865 Greentree Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- BT CONSULTING10475 SW MCDONALD ST
- Bull Mountain Handyman13500 SW Pacific Hwy
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland
- Cascadia Woodworks LLC.2119 N Kerby Ave
- Chat Cleaning200 Greenridge Dr
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- CINDY'S WINDOW FASHION1700 NW Civic Dr Ste 140
- CITY MOVERS LLC3021 SE SALMON
- Clean By Amy1717 SW Park Ave 1104
- Clean Corners By Kathy3310 SE 127th Place
- Clean Touch Yard Improvements15301 NE 91st St.
- CLEAR SPACES LLC5601 N CAMPBELL
- Closets To Go9540 SW Tigard St
- CLOSETS WITH STYLE2912 NE 184th Ave
- Collected Spaces1230 NW 12th Ave #430
- Columbia Wealth Management LLC.904 12th Avenue
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Crino Custom Homes L.L.C.4888 NW Bethany Blvd K5 #314
- CRS Works Lawn Care Plus795 NE 6th Ave
- Cascadia Woodworks LLC.
- Dan Hunt Construction656 Chapman Rd
Castle Rock, Washington
- David A. Steenson for State Representative7491 Willow Grove Road
- Dean Shelley Construction6950 SE 134th Ave
- Destiny Maid MastersPO Box 68783
- DIANE LUCK PERSONAL ORGANIZER3204 NE 27TH AVE
- DittoBee Photo Scanning3390 Mary St # 116
Coconut Grove, Florida
- Donogh Construction Services Inc601 Sunset Ct
- DUCKS IN A ROW8612 SW 20TH AVE
- Dan Hunt Construction
- EcoCare Pest Solutions7505 SE Division St
- Elite Estate Management 1222 NW 18th Ave
- Embrace Your Space Organizing & DesignP.O. Box 86546
- Envyte Onli18356 NW Chemeketa Ln
- Ergo Errands1720 NW Lovejoy St 237
- Erin's Renovation & Re-design13013 SE Angus St
- Escape Your Chaos LLC501 4th St #124
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Essential Retail Outlet2175 Eola Dr NW
- Ethan Brentlinger5032 SW 18th Pl
- EcoCare Pest Solutions
- Garage Themes1896 SE Oak Shore Ln
- General Builders Supply3150 NW 31st Ave 1
- General Builders Supply3150 NW 31st Ave 1
- Get It Done HOME Organization & Services3903 NE 34th Ave
- Get It Done OregonP.O. Box 204 / 67681 E Emigrant Trail
- Glistening Diamondz Cleaning10990 SW Wilsonville Rd
- Good News Janitorial3362 SW Tibbets St
- Garage Themes
- HARDLINE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION INC8480 SE STRAWBERRY LN
- Harper Construction & Renovation, LLC1285 SW 84th Ave
- Heidee's Help - Life TransitionsPO Box 5402
- her way organizing
- HIRE A WIFE12018 89th Pl NE
- HOLAH DESIGN + ARCHITECTURE LLC710 NE 21st Ave
- HOMEMASTERS Portland SW7225 SW Bonita Rd
- HOUSEHOLD SERVICES LLC2415 NE 61ST AVE
- HARDLINE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION INC