The Pull Out Shelf Co

08/21/2022

665 Nw Norwood Street

Camas, WA 98607

home remodeling202097703
Installation of pull out shelves

The Pull-Out Shelf Company® is one of the largest custom pull-out shelf distributors in the U.S. with authorized dealers in many states across this great country of ours. They have been making shelves since 1993 as a family owned business. Corporate website: www.PullOutShelf.com We are proud to be your local dealer for the Portland/Vancouver area. We have lived in the northwest in the Portland/Camas area all our lives. The northwest has been very good to us. Our mission is to improve the quality of your life by simply creating accessibility. That is exactly what Pull-Out Shelves do. They create access to the "black hole" in your pantry. By removing a center post, they create access to what seemed to be shelves behind bars. They give you access to the back of your lower cabinets without having to get on your hands and knees. You get the idea, they create access....
Closet Conversion  project

home remodeling

202097703

professional organizers (79)home remodeling (31)woodworking (30)cabinet refacing (29)cabinet makers (24)closet design (3)handyman (5)upholstery (1)

02/20/2022

Cheryl C.

I had pull out shelves installed in my kitchen cabinets yesterday by The Pull-Out Shelf Company out of Camas, WA. I couldn't be happier with the installation. The shelves are beautiful and functional and I will never have to get down on the floor to reach the back of my shelves again! (At my age, when you get down on the floor, you had better have a plan to get up!!!!) I got solid maple shelves and the wood is beautiful and the shelves glide with ease. Brad, the owner of the company was courteous, prompt and professional and did an outstanding job. Also, the price point was very reasonable for the exceptional quality of the shelves. I would recommend The Pull-Out Shelf Company to anyone considering pull out shelves.

Description of Work
Pull out shelves installed in kitchen cabinets.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking

Work Completed On 02/19/2022

12/10/2021

Irwin F.

"wow!" "WoW!" "WOW!!!" Brad measured, ordered, delivered and installed two custom pull-out shelves for an existing linen cabinet that were 42-3/8" Wide and 23" Deep. I had almost given up on finding someone who would take on this project when I found Brad at The Pull-Out Shelf Company. They were just installed a couple of hours ago and I couldn't be more thrilled!! The shelves are -- incredibly -- EXACTLY what I was hoping for and more: * They *perfectly* fit the space -- giving me easy access to (and full use of) every square inch of cabinet space ... I didn't lose even a fraction of an inch of storage 'Real Estate.' * They're beautiful wood shelves -- well-built and impeccably finished. * They glide easily and smoothly ... 'like butter.' * They have protective 'bumpers' on the leading corners to protect the interiors of the open cabinet doors from bumps and scratches. (A design/construction detail that didn't even occur to me, let alone request.) * And Brad installed them precisely as I'd requested -- spaced such that I'll have maximum use of my vertical space. (These shelves were installed in one open cavity -- one shelf mounted to the 'floor' of the cabinet interior, the other mounted to an additional shelf that Brad installed above it ... again, at just the right height for my storage purposes.) Brad was knowledgeable, professional, meticulous, and confident ... respectful of our home, our time and our specific requests. The kind of person you hope to find. EXCELLENT project outcome!! Would call Brad again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Two custom pull-out shelves for an existing linen cabinet.

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 12/10/2021

Review for The Pull Out Shelf Co - 665 Nw Norwood Street, Camas, WA - 39568890

11/06/2020

C A.

Great. Brad is a great, ethical guy and has a high quality product at a fair price. We moved into a new (to us) house that had great esthetics but was lacking in practical storage. Just adding pull out drawers in the kitchen cabinets, an unused closet in the laundry and a couple of other cabinets made all the difference in the world. Brad is great to work with, really pays attention to detail and has an excellent, quality product. The pull out drawers are lovely, with dovetailing and little bumpers to keep them from scratching or bumping into other cabinets. Highly recommended. It was even done a month ahead of schedule!!

Description of Work
Pull out drawers were added to cabinets in kitchen, laundry and hall cabinet.

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

Bob & Mary S.

We had a pantry that didn't get much light, so things were difficult to find. The shelves Brad provided are perfect! They're adjustable, and they pull out smoothly so we can find what we need. He was great to work with.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Chintan S.

Very good. Brad was professional and did a thorough job of installing new pull out shelves and cleaning afterwards. We will certainly contact him to add more shelves or modifications to current shelving in our kitchen. Thank you Brad.

Description of Work
Changing fixed shelves to pull out type for easy access to items in rear of shelf.

Category home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

Matt & Sharon B.

The job went smoothly and perfectly. They were very professional and we are very happy. It’s wonderful to be able to use the full depth of the cabinet with easy access. Not having to bend or get on the floor to get what is in the back of the cabinet is wonderful.

Description of Work
Added pull out drawers to all lower kitchen cabinets.

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

Loretta C.

Very well, considering that we were shut down for Covid-19 during the time between ordering and delivery. Shelves are beautiful and work well!

Description of Work
Pantry shelves

Category home & garage organization

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Evangeline S.

excellent service and love the results

Description of Work
Putting in kitchen pull out shelves

Category custom cabinets

Rich Na G.

Excellent service. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Gregory L.

I met Brad, the owner, at a Home Show. He came out and did an estimate. I also had a competitor come to my home, which was twice as much! Competitor was very pushy! I didn't have the pull-out shelves installed until a year later for personal financial reasons. Brad still honored the original price even though he had a price increase on these quality shelves. Brad arrived on time, installed them accurately, and left no mess! I would definitely hire Brad again! Thanks, Pull Out Shelf Northwest!

Description of Work
Pull Out Shelf added 12 pull-out shelves to my kitchen cabinets. Excellent work!

Category remodeling,home & garage organization