The Pull Out Shelf Co

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2009

The Pull-Out Shelf Company® is one of the largest custom pull-out shelf distributors in the U.S. They have been making shelves since 1993 as a family owned business. Corporate website: www.PullOutShelfnw.com We are proud to be your local dealer for the Portland/Vancouver area. We have lived in the northwest in the Portland/Camas area all our lives. The northwest has been very good to us. Our mission is to improve the quality of your life by simply creating accessibility. That is exactly what Pull-Out Shelves do. They create access to the "black hole" in your pantry and lower cabinets. By removing a center post, they create access to what seemed to be shelves behind bars. They give you access to the back of your lower cabinets without having to get on your hands and knees. You get the idea, they create access.

2022 Super Service Award

Closet Conversion

202097703
Installation of pull out shelves
View project
Closet Conversion  project

Closet Conversion

202097703
View project

professional organizers (79)home remodeling (31)woodworking (31)cabinet refacing (29)cabinet makers (27)closet design (4)handyman (5)upholstery (1)
Tom R.
09/15/2022
Brad was great to work with, was very prompt and did a great job! We would highly recommend!
Description of Work
Kitchen pull out cabinet drawers
custom cabinets, woodworking
$3,700
Gene A.
09/15/2022
Highly recommended -- Brad and his Pull Out Shelf Company are great. He installed pull-out shelves in our kitchen cabinets 7 years ago. They've been so great we returned to Brad for pull-out shelves installed last week in a new large cabinet we put in to take advantage of a hollow space under our stairs. Just as satisfied with the new storage space and ease of access. Brad gives good advice about storage, good referrals to a cabinet maker, quality product and installation, and easy to deal with and always true to his word about timing and installation of the pull-out shelving. The end result is a great addition to our home easily accomplished.
Description of Work
Pull-out shelves in new cabinet under stairs.
custom cabinets, closet systems
Donna G.
09/15/2022
Brad was responsive, professional and efficient. Brad arrived for a consultation the day after I called. Once he was here and we discussed options, I opted for pull out shelving in my kitchen lowers and master bath vanity. He measured and ordered and the shelving, which actually arrived a little earlier than anticipated. We ere able to schedule the installation quickly and Brad installed without incident. Absolutely loved working with Brad and love the shelving units. They are solid wood and well constructed, the glide smoothly. Highly recommend!
Description of Work
Pull-Out Shelving
Cheryl C.
02/20/2022
I had pull out shelves installed in my kitchen cabinets yesterday by The Pull-Out Shelf Company out of Camas, WA. I couldn't be happier with the installation. The shelves are beautiful and functional and I will never have to get down on the floor to reach the back of my shelves again! (At my age, when you get down on the floor, you had better have a plan to get up!!!!) I got solid maple shelves and the wood is beautiful and the shelves glide with ease. Brad, the owner of the company was courteous, prompt and professional and did an outstanding job. Also, the price point was very reasonable for the exceptional quality of the shelves. I would recommend The Pull-Out Shelf Company to anyone considering pull out shelves.
Description of Work
Pull out shelves installed in kitchen cabinets.
custom cabinets, woodworking
Irwin F.
12/10/2021
"wow!" "WoW!" "WOW!!!" Brad measured, ordered, delivered and installed two custom pull-out shelves for an existing linen cabinet that were 42-3/8" Wide and 23" Deep. I had almost given up on finding someone who would take on this project when I found Brad at The Pull-Out Shelf Company. They were just installed a couple of hours ago and I couldn't be more thrilled!! The shelves are -- incredibly -- EXACTLY what I was hoping for and more: * They *perfectly* fit the space -- giving me easy access to (and full use of) every square inch of cabinet space ... I didn't lose even a fraction of an inch of storage 'Real Estate.' * They're beautiful wood shelves -- well-built and impeccably finished. * They glide easily and smoothly ... 'like butter.' * They have protective 'bumpers' on the leading corners to protect the interiors of the open cabinet doors from bumps and scratches. (A design/construction detail that didn't even occur to me, let alone request.) * And Brad installed them precisely as I'd requested -- spaced such that I'll have maximum use of my vertical space. (These shelves were installed in one open cavity -- one shelf mounted to the 'floor' of the cabinet interior, the other mounted to an additional shelf that Brad installed above it ... again, at just the right height for my storage purposes.) Brad was knowledgeable, professional, meticulous, and confident ... respectful of our home, our time and our specific requests. The kind of person you hope to find. EXCELLENT project outcome!! Would call Brad again in a heartbeat!

Review for The Pull Out Shelf Co - 665 Nw Norwood Street, Camas, WA - 39568890Review for The Pull Out Shelf Co - 665 Nw Norwood Street, Camas, WA - 39568890Review for The Pull Out Shelf Co - 665 Nw Norwood Street, Camas, WA - 39568890
Description of Work
Two custom pull-out shelves for an existing linen cabinet.
Carolyn A.
11/06/2020
Great. Brad is a great, ethical guy and has a high quality product at a fair price. We moved into a new (to us) house that had great esthetics but was lacking in practical storage. Just adding pull out drawers in the kitchen cabinets, an unused closet in the laundry and a couple of other cabinets made all the difference in the world. Brad is great to work with, really pays attention to detail and has an excellent, quality product. The pull out drawers are lovely, with dovetailing and little bumpers to keep them from scratching or bumping into other cabinets. Highly recommended. It was even done a month ahead of schedule!!
Description of Work
Pull out drawers were added to cabinets in kitchen, laundry and hall cabinet.
Category
closet systems, home & garage organization
Matt & Sharon B.
09/03/2020
The job went smoothly and perfectly. They were very professional and we are very happy. It’s wonderful to be able to use the full depth of the cabinet with easy access. Not having to bend or get on the floor to get what is in the back of the cabinet is wonderful.
Description of Work
Added pull out drawers to all lower kitchen cabinets.
$3,000
Bob & Mary S.
09/03/2020
We had a pantry that didn't get much light, so things were difficult to find. The shelves Brad provided are perfect! They're adjustable, and they pull out smoothly so we can find what we need. He was great to work with.
Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom
Chintan S.
09/03/2020
Very good. Brad was professional and did a thorough job of installing new pull out shelves and cleaning afterwards. We will certainly contact him to add more shelves or modifications to current shelving in our kitchen. Thank you Brad.
Description of Work
Changing fixed shelves to pull out type for easy access to items in rear of shelf.
home remodeling, cabinet refacing
$3,900
Rich Na G.
09/02/2020
Excellent service. Would definitely hire again.
Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom
Gregory L.
09/02/2020
I met Brad, the owner, at a Home Show. He came out and did an estimate. I also had a competitor come to my home, which was twice as much! Competitor was very pushy! I didn't have the pull-out shelves installed until a year later for personal financial reasons. Brad still honored the original price even though he had a price increase on these quality shelves. Brad arrived on time, installed them accurately, and left no mess! I would definitely hire Brad again! Thanks, Pull Out Shelf Northwest!
Description of Work
Pull Out Shelf added 12 pull-out shelves to my kitchen cabinets. Excellent work!
remodeling, home & garage organization
Liz C.
09/02/2020
The wood worker was on time. He kept on task and did the work in a timely fashion. He was clear about the warranty, and details about the use and care of the shelves. The shelves are beautiful and function well.
Description of Work
Pull out selves were built for the kitchen and bathroom.
woodworking, home remodeling
Loretta C.
09/02/2020
Very well, considering that we were shut down for Covid-19 during the time between ordering and delivery. Shelves are beautiful and work well!
Description of Work
Pantry shelves
Evangeline S.
09/02/2020
excellent service and love the results
Description of Work
Putting in kitchen pull out shelves
Joan F.
08/31/2020
Very well. Great job, without a hitch. Can’t wait to use them again in my other house.
Description of Work
Kitchen pull out shelves and drawers
remodeling, woodworking
$2,200
Steven T.
05/07/2020
Brad with Pull Out Shelving is TOP QUALITY! These shelves make the kitchen so well organized and the ease of access to everything is awesome. From our initial consultation, to our requested changes and the final install, he stayed in touch, returning calls and emails promptly. We had 26 shelves installed in the kitchen area. We chose the solid wood option with dove tail joints The install took only a few hours. His work is clean and efficient. He also helped us order soft close hinges for our cabinet doors and got them for us at his cost! Just these few touches gives our kitchen a high quality feel. We like them so much, we are going to have the bathrooms done next! I don’t know why we didn’t do this earlier... Brad, Thank You!

Review for The Pull Out Shelf Co - 665 Nw Norwood Street, Camas, WA - 38547764Review for The Pull Out Shelf Co - 665 Nw Norwood Street, Camas, WA - 38547764
Description of Work
Pull out cabinet shelving
Category
custom cabinets, home & garage organization, woodworking
Nate P.
03/27/2020
Everything went well. It took about 5-6 weeks (following estimate) for the custom pull-outs to be manufactured (in Salem). Then Brad gave us a call and went to work that week. He's talented, friendly and helpful and cleaned up his space when he was finished. This was excellent work. My wife is happy. Nothing else to say.

Review for The Pull Out Shelf Co - 665 Nw Norwood Street, Camas, WA - 38466398
Description of Work
Brad was tremendous. Following a free estimate, we decided to have him install 18 pull-out shelves in our kitchen and pantry areas. He modified a "nightmare" pantry into an organized and efficient one. He also helped with the re-organization of some shelving at our cabinets opposite of the pantry, installing an additional shelf and adding more pull-outs below. He also added a "slat" type of organizer for flat plans (cookie sheets, cutting boards, etc.) above our fridge. The original pull-out on that fridge was hard to access and see what was up there. This idea was brilliant.
Category
custom cabinets, home & garage organization, home remodeling
$4,400
Annie M.
10/23/2019
I had three areas that I couldn't reach in my cupboards because they were low to the ground and deep. Brad came out and had creative solutions that fixed my problem in all three area. Other cabinet makers were not as willing to be creative. The workmanship & quality of the drawers were excellent and Installation was respectful with regard to minimizing noise and clean up. I would highly recommend this company!
Description of Work
Reconfiguration of shelves and installation of pull-out shelves.
custom cabinets, home & garage organization
Karen T.
09/13/2019
Brad was very professional and we were very happy with the results. He was reliable and punctual and the work turned out just as we discussed.
Description of Work
installed pull out shelves, installed soft close hinges
custom cabinets, home & garage organization
James K.
09/13/2019
Excellent results. Not an easy job with 40-year-old contrctor grade cabinets. The drawers look beautiful and function as a new kitchen.
Description of Work
Installed new pull out shelves on lower kitchen cabinets.
home & garage organization, home remodeling
$6,300
Robert B.
09/11/2019
Exactly as promised: on time and perfectly installed.
Description of Work
Provide and install roll-out shelving in pantry closet and numerous kitchen shelves.
home & garage organization, home remodeling
Helen W.
09/11/2019
Installation was timely and perfect. I love my shelves.
Description of Work
Installation of pull out shelves in my bathroom
$550
Jan G.
09/11/2019
Brad is wonderful! Our existing pull out kitchen shelves never worked correctly - the new ones are far superior! And Brad also spent time to install new quality pull-outs in our "un-square" correctly. Very professional & top quality - well worth the cost!
Description of Work
replace non-working pull outs with new, quality ones & remake pantry
Category
home & garage organization, cabinet refacing
Yvette S.
03/28/2019
The work is excellent. We should have done it years ago! Love them. Great work which was prompt and efficient. Price was also wonderful. The pull outs extend completely out so no more getting on hands and knees to find thing. Pull out the shelf and it is all there. Hold up to 100 pounds each. Very well made and easy to use. If you do not have these shelves in your kitchen, get them and the Pull-Out Shelf Company is the one to use. First Brad visits, measures and gives the estimate. If you take it (and we got no better) he then orders them built and a few weeks later he returns and installs them. He took just a single morning to put them in. No muss or fuss.
Description of Work
pull-out shelves and a pantry unit
Category
woodworking, home remodeling, cabinet refacing
Jennifer J.
12/22/2018
None of our lower cupboards had shelves...just big open spaces. We were stymied trying to unpack as we just moved a few weeks ago. We got Brad as a referral from another business we were using and it was a Christmas miracle. He happened to be driving home and came right over to do an assessment and bid. Brad worked with us to customize the space to include tucking spice racks in by the stove, adding recycling bins and working in lateral bins around the downdraft. He gave us a date for installation and was a week early doing the work. He just finished and we can finally unpack all our kitchen boxes. The work is impeccable and not a trace of evidence they were here except for the lovely shelving he built. A craftsman with integrity. I eavesdropped on him giving directions and as a person who had many people to instruct in my life, I was impressed.
Description of Work
Many custom pull out shelves for kitchen, master bathe and laundry room.

Phone