If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Find top appliance sales companies in Portland, OR
There are 14 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 8 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Portland
- PDX ApplianceI was called back right away and ended up with same day service. Helped turn a bad ordering experience with Costco into a good final outcome. Would definitely recommend PDXAppliance.
- Hamilton's ApplianceDelivery truck showed up the next day, ON TIME, and the delivery and installation went smoothly and efficiently.
- REIGELMANN'S APPLIANCESThanks for the great experience, all! We bought a top of the line oven and cooktop, with extra accessories. The sales staff was great, and so helpful. We didn't feel pressured by sales people, but got lots of information over course of several months, while trying to find solutions to some unique issues in our kitchen. Any other showroom might've tired of trying to help us, with our complex situation and countless phone calls, but Reigelmann's happily helped us all the way through, still giving us the lowest price anywhere. Delivery was professional, friendly and on time. Thanks, one and all
- Appliances ConnectionI ordered a dishwasher through Appliances Connection on 7/5/2021, and paid $149.99 for professional installation, as offered at the time of the order. AM Home Delivery delivered the dishwasher to my home on 8/6/2021, but refused to install the dishwasher. The delivery team said that they never install dishwashers. They also said that they deliver appliances for Appliances Connection every day. How can it be that Appliances Connection did not know AM Home Delivery would not provide the professional installation services that they charged me for? I am now unable to get a refund from Appliances Connection, until AM Home Delivery confirms that they did not install the dishwasher. AM Home Delivery has been unresponsive to my communication so far. This issue is between Appliances Connection and AM Home Delivery, and I should be given a refund by Appliances Connection
- DeWhitt. Portland's Appliance ExpertsI did not receive the 18 cubic foot refrigerator that I ordered. Instead I received a 16.6 cubic foot fridge. Called DeWhitt within an hour of delivery and was told someone would get back to me. They didn’t. When I finally contacted I was told the installer tested for COVID. I again asked if someone was working on the fact I received the wrong fridge. No, no one was working on it. By the time someone finally got back to me, I was told I would have to pay a restock charge of 263.00. I still, months later, do not have the fridge I ordered and finally gave up. I will never shop at this outlet again
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLCWe went with Alex Freddi for our kitchen remodel because of his high ratings on Angie?s List, and we were not disappointed. Alex truly is a dream contractor: He knows his stuff, he listens and communicates well, he has the respect of his crew and subcontractors, and he is a wonderful human being with a great deal of personal integrity. From our first exploratory meeting with Alex, it was clear that he would be easy to communicate with. We had a productive discussion, he listened to us, he thought things through, and he made some insightful recommendations. He demonstrated a perfect balance of being able and willing to offer suggestions and explain the pros and cons, but then always leaving the decision up to the client. These qualities continued throughout the job. Pretty much everything went smoothly in this project ? which is saying something, because it was fairly complicated: a full kitchen remodel in a small space (in an old house) that posed some constraints and did not allow much room for error. Most of the day-to-day work was done by assistants Mike and Kyle, who were both terrific ? good carpenters and very friendly, professional, and easy to work with. Alex came by frequently, was always available by phone or email, and did not hesitate to get his hands dirty and go to work on something himself when it was needed. Midway through our project Alex suffered a soccer injury that normally confines most people to home for many weeks. Yet he managed a speedy recovery and soon was driving himself to our place and would hobble up to the door on crutches to check in, when we and his crew fully expected he should have been back home in bed! His commitment to his work and his clients really shined through during this time. One aspect of Alex?s policy that many people will appreciate is that he is willing to leave much of the purchasing of materials up to the client. This means you are not paying him a contractor?s markup on these items. In addition, you save still more money because he allows you to use his contractor?s discount when you purchase the materials. Between these two policies, the client can save many hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars. And this actually does NOT mean more time investment for the client. In our previous remodel of other areas of our house, we bought many materials through the contractor for that job, paying a markup, but still had to invest all our time up front to research and select items ? AND then had to deal with the fallout when that contractor made mistakes in ordering. In contrast, with Alex?s approach, you invest little or no extra time, but save much money and gain the peace of mind that you?ll get exactly the items that you want. With our kitchen project, we had elected at the outset to have the cabinets and countertop installed by a cabinet company. Alex responded very professionally, telling us that this would complicate things slightly and that he would feel better about being responsible for the installation himself, but letting us make the decision and saying that he was open to coordinating with any other contractor. Well, the one aspect of the job where we departed from working with Alex was the one aspect where things went awry. We experienced a number of problems with the cabinet company (covered in a separate Angie?s List report), and this meant that we had to ask Alex for some flexibility as certain stages of his work had to wait for the cabinets and countertop to be completed. Speaking of flexibility, I?ll say one more thing in praise of Alex and his crew. They were very flexible and accommodating as new things came up during the project. We modified some of our requests, and they made a few discoveries during demo and construction, and in all instances we discussed things and worked out a solution. They were happy to install a beadboard ceiling in the room adjacent to the kitchen, for instance ? something that had not been in the original plan. In sum, we are very happy with our new kitchen, and we?d give Alex Freddi the highest recommendation possible
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLCFrom our first contact with Alex Freddi when he came to take a look at the project to the completion of our punchlist approximately 3 months later, our experience was positive. Despite the fact that their bid was not the lowest one of the contractors who submitted quotes, we decided on Alex Freddi Construction because of their professionalism. And we are very glad we did. Scott, our Project Manager, Saun and Mike were not only hardworking, concientious and professional - they are nice folks as well. All of their sub-contractors (electrician; plumber; flooring, and tilers were not only skilled but very professional as well). All our questions, concerns and requests during the renovation process were promptly addressed, and their insights and recommendations were helpful. And a bonus -- we were able to move into our new place on the date that we had planned on. A positive experience with Alex Freddi Construction all around
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLCWe bought a small mid-century modern house that badly needed some updates, and we had some definite ideas about what we wanted to do, but my talents, time, and tools are limited. The kitchen was first on the list, but we had a lot of ideas about other areas of the house, too. We knew we needed professional help, but we wanted to find someone that could help us translate our ideas into reality under our limited budget. From my first call to Alex Freddi Construction, I was pretty sure we had found our professional. Alex came to the house promptly and walked through it with me as I explained my ideas for the kitchen and everything else. He patiently listened to everything I said, and made helpful comments that were clearly based on experience when I talked about removing walls, adding recessed lights, and installing new windows. All of my ideas were met with a "can do" response, but tempered with comments about the reality of doing so. For example, I mentioned that we were considering a "wet room" concept for one of the bathrooms i.e. where the entire floor would be sloped to a central drain. Alex said that this would certainly be possible, and then described in detail what structural changes would have to be made to implement this idea. His comments were non-judgmental, but they helped me decide to nix this idea. Within a day after the tour, Alex provided me with a detailed estimate of the work we discussed. He also assured me that they would work with me if I wanted to do some of the work such as deconstruction or anything else. Alex and Mike S. showed up promptly on the day we were to begin. Mike was along on some previous visits while we were estimating, and would be the person doing most of the actual work. Great progress happened the first day, and it continued throughout the project. Mike was a great communicator, and we addressed issues as they came up. Some of our ideas required some clever workarounds, and Mike was very good at implementing them. For example, we needed to hide our small sized washer and dryer inside cabinets that looked like the rest of the kitchen cabinets (laundry is in the kitchen area). IKEA does not make cabinets for this purpose, and Mike had to figure out everything from positioning the water inlets to how to make the units accessible for maintenance while still hiding them inside the cabinets. This hidden laundry area was one of the great successes of the project. Mike also never forgot our decisions, and if any issue arose, Mike was quick to call and explain the options so that I could make a decision on how to proceed. When the old kitchen wall insulation was revealed, Mike let me decide whether or not to replace it (we did!). We wanted to run the new floor completely under the cabinets (separate contractor), and Mike was helpful in coordinating the cabinet installation with the floor installation. There were no surprises on the final bill. All of the work was performed at the agreed upon price, and the additional work I requested was clearly identified. I pointed out a discrepancy about a window that we decided not to replace during the project, and Alex was quick to make the adjustment. Overall, the project concluded well, and the quality of Mike's work was outstanding
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLCOverall, Alex and his team did a great job. Alex saved us a lot of money with his suggestion to use Ikea cabinets, and was highly professional in every aspect of the work. When there were decisions to make or (minor) problems to solve, he brought them to our attention, made excellent recommendations and followed through, even when it involved extra work for him. He charged us fairly for change orders/addons and even through in the small stuff for free. Most amazing of all, he started and finished the job right on schedule. His employees, Rob and Kyle, were a pleasure to deal with day-to-day on the job. They worked hard, at a high level of quality, and cleaned up at the end of the day. All in all, my wife and I highly recommend Alex Freddi to anyone considering a remodeling project of any sort
- DeWhitt. Portland's Appliance ExpertsNick Clark was very knowledgeable and helped me choose the right model for my needs. Was delivered on time and old one hauled away. DeWhitt is focused on customer satisfaction. You won’t get service like this from Home Depot or Lowes. I'll be back for a new range soon.
Appliance Sales Companies in Portland
- Business Description:We provide detailed contracts and take pride in our communication with our customers. All sub contractors are licensed, bonded, & insured. Sub Contractors have worked with MCR on average of 10 years. We are proud to be associated with our sub contractors & supply houses and feel fortunate to have such a great team. We continue earn the Angies list Super Service Award each year, which shows that we have great customer service and a quality product. Our customer service starts from our first ap..Recent Review:This is the third time we've hired Dan with Metropolitan Construction. Simply put: we trust him. He does what he says he's going to do, and he does it well. Dan excels at building relationships and surrounding himself with really good tradespeople and designers. He's not the most expensive or the least expensive, but he's incredibly honest and fair. And last but certainly not least, he's an excellent communicator and very responsive. Seriously. Whenever there were issues to be solved or unexpected delays (because with a remodeling project it's bound to happen), I never had to wonder about what was going on or when work would resume. Dan was always on top of it, and now we have a beautiful new kitchenSusan S.
- Business Description:Alex Freddi Construction is a family-owned company, operating in the greater Portland area (excluding Washington) and specializing in residential remodeling. Our work includes full or partial kitchen and bathroom remodels, decks, fences, basements, flooring, tiling, painting, saunas and everything in between. We provide free design and layout ideas. Over the years we have built our reputation on quality, craftsmanship, honesty, and professionalism. We believe that communication and planning a..Recent Review:Fantastic! Norm did an excellent job with our remodel. Even during the tail end of the COVID era things couldn’t have gone smoother. Norm was great at communicating his schedule and had thoughtful solutions to some of the finer details. A job well done Alex Freddi ConstructionFred P.
- Business Description:Locally Owned & Operated since 1987. Let Blairco help find your comfort zone. You'll LOVE our 5 star service! We service and maintain all makes and models. We are a Carrier factory authorized dealer. Award winning. Additional email - email@example.com. Find out why our customers love us, read our reviewsRecent Review:The service are great, the people are excellent, they explain thing as they go.Rochelle and Richard G.
- Business Description:Mike Usselman is the "Third Generation Owner" of Appliance City. As explained by The Hollywood Star News(July 2011), "It's all in the family at Appliance City. Three generations of Usselmans have owned & operated this unique store, located at 4046 NE Cully Blvd (www.appliancecity.info). We're talking about Mike Usselman (42) who took over the business from his father, Steve Usselman (61). Steve learned the ropes from his dad, Ed Usselman, who will turn 84 in August." "Started as Ed Usse..Recent Review:They were quick to respond to queries, and to service my washing machine.LARRY S.
- Recent Review:It was good. They were professional.Dave M.
- Business Description:Showroom by Appointment. Family owned and serving Portland since 1994 (since 1964 if counting previous generation!). We specialize in residential kitchen remodeling with professional, certified NKBA designers to help with your design & selections. Our showroom, located in Clackamas, Oregon, features the latest materials and timeless designs to make the process easier. Skilled craftsmen in our custom shop allow us to customize designs to fit your style and home. Dependable, respectful and drug..Recent Review:spoke to peter nine days ago and he emailed a picture of three types of remodeling to better understand how much work we wanted done and budget. When we wanted to move forward to define the project with increased budget he did not have time or desire. peter and pacific nw cabinetry was not a good fit for usclare j.
- Business Description:Call Today 503-853-5784 My name is Ryan Sickles. Throughout my life I have been exposed to the appliance industry. My father has been working in the field for 50 years now and has personally trained me since I was young. I remember cleaning parts from torn up dryers that he was refurbishing since before I was 12. I entered the field when I was 19 beginning my apprenticeship. Being in and out of the field for the last 10 years, taking breaks to further my education in surrounding industrie..Recent Review:Ryan was very prompt in answering my call and came out very quickly. He tackled the dishwasher first and quickly diagnosed the problem as a broken filter. He pulled the broken part out and showed it to me - very clearly broken. We discussed options (he was very knowledgeable and forthright) and finally agreed that the entire unit should be replaced. He then gave me some suggestions on where we should go for that. Next, the tackled the oven. After extracting the oven from the wall and running some tests, he found that the fan just started working again. We again discussed options and decided to leave it for now. Ryan is really easy to work with and I will definitely be calling him again on my next appliance repairVanessa G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Hamilton's Appliance is an independently owned local business that has been serving Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington county customers since 1962. Our pledge to our customers is to always strive to give the best prices & the best service available. With brands like Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Electrolux, Maytag, Jenn Air, Amana, Speed Queen, Sub Zero, Wolf, Samsung, and Asko we give you a great selection of washers, dryers, dishwashers, freezers, wall ovens, cooktops, freestanding ranges, built..Recent Review:Delivery truck showed up the next day, ON TIME, and the delivery and installation went smoothly and efficiently.Ann A.
- Business Description:Large appliance repairRecent Review:Thanks for the great experience, all! We bought a top of the line oven and cooktop, with extra accessories. The sales staff was great, and so helpful. We didn't feel pressured by sales people, but got lots of information over course of several months, while trying to find solutions to some unique issues in our kitchen. Any other showroom might've tired of trying to help us, with our complex situation and countless phone calls, but Reigelmann's happily helped us all the way through, still giving us the lowest price anywhere. Delivery was professional, friendly and on time. Thanks, one and allM K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
I Want to Replace Gas Clothes Dryer with an All-electric One. Who do I Contact about Disconnecting Gas
Question by Guest_9588654: I want to replace gas clothes dryer with an all-electric one. Who do I contact about disconnecting gas Do I contact a plumber? My ene
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- Oak Grove
- Lake Oswego
- King City
- Happy Valley
- West Linn
- Wood Village
- Oregon City
kitchen appliance sellers in Portland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Better Chimney, LLC109 SE Alder St
- A1 Installations NW15842 Upper Boones Ferry Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- AAA Appliance Service Inc.6601 SE Foster Rd
- Advanced Timber & Fire Company, LLC.11048 SW Greenburg RD Unit 140
- Air Delights, Inc.11170 SW 5th Street Suite 100
- AJM Contracting5926 N Missouri Ave
- ALEX FREDDI CONSTRUCTION LLC9753 SW Appaloosa Pl
- ALL-WAYS WARM STOVES AND FIREPLACES324 SE 82ND AVE
- American Fridge Panels LLC7550 Se Flavel Street
- ANTHONY ADAMS CONTRACTING LLC2146 SE 178TH PL
- Apple Store- Washington Square9530 SW Washington Square Rd
- Appliance City4046 NE Cully Blvd
- Appliance Liquidators1294 E Powell Blvd.
- Appliance Ranchers2618 SE STEELE ST
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A Better Chimney, LLC
- Capital City Stove2118 Pacific Ave SE
- COASTAL FARM AND RANCH2865 NE HOGAN DR
- Columbia County Habitat for Humaniy ReStore164 Little Street
Saint Helens, Oregon
- Community Appliances12035 SE Stark St
- COSCO4849 NE 138 AVE
- Crider Mechanical9131 SE Taggart St
- Capital City Stove
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2055 N Tomahawk Island Dr
- Geek Squad - Best Buy8905 SW Cascade Ave
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1148 NW NORMAN AVE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3055 SW CEDAR HILLS BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy7041 SW NYBERG ST
- Geek Squad - Best Buy9739 NE Cascades Pkwy
- Geek Squad - Best Buy18085 Nw Evergreen Pkwy
- General Builders Supply3150 NW 31st Ave 1
- General Builders Supply3150 NW 31st Ave 1
- GEORGE SMITH APPLIANCES10487 SW CASCADE BLVD STE A
- GOOD GUYS11549 NE GLEN WIDING RD
- GRESHAM APPLIANCE21755 SE STARK ST
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Hamilton's Appliance19790 SE Mcloughlin Blvd
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado
- HOME DEPOT20260 SW PACIFIC HWY
- HOME DEPOT10120 SE WASHINGTON ST
- HOME DEPOT11633 NE GLEN WIDING DR
- HOME DEPOT25101 SE STARK ST
- HOME DEPOT580 7TH AVE
- HOME DEPOT330 SE 192ND AVE
- Home Depot - Tigard14800 SW Sequoia Pkwy
- Home Depot Clackamas9300 Se 82nd Ave
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Homer TLC Inc2002 Washington St
Oregon City, Oregon
- Homestead Stove Co2729 NE Broadway
- HOMETOWN HEARTH AND GRILL9801 SE 82nd Ave.
Happy Valley, Oregon
- HOODLAND APPLIANCE35900 Industrial Way
- Hot Spot Fireplace and BBQ Shop11525 SW Canyon Rd
- HPS Pipe & Supply598 Baseline St
- Hamilton's Appliance
- Lafayette Auto Body & RV Repair204 3rd St
- LOWE'S13631 SE JOHNSON RD
- LOWE'S1000 NE WOOD VILLAGE BLVD
- LOWE'S1250 SE BOOTH BEND RD
- Lowe's - Portland1160 N Hayden Meadows Dr
- Lowe's Home Improvement11413 NE 76th St
- Lowe's Home Improvement - Tigard12615 SW 72nd Ave
- Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse1951 SE 24th Ave
- Lafayette Auto Body & RV Repair
- Nor-Mon Distributing & Appliance Parts1134 SE Stark St
- Nor-Mon Distributing & Appliance Parts
- OC Bohemia Construction36003 NE 86 CT
La Center, Washington
- OC Bohemia Construction
- Pacific Appliance Center11904 NE Halsey St.
- Pacific Northwest Cabinetry & Remodeling7190 SE King Rd
- PARR CABINET DESIGN CENTER13535 NW Science Park Dr.
- PARR CABINET DESIGN CENTER5600 NW Century Blvd
- PARR CABINET DESIGN CENTER12312 NE Whitaker Way
- PARR LUMBER6400 E 18TH ST
- PARR LUMBER6250 NE MLK BLVD
- PDX Appliance10432 SW 52nd Ave
- PHILLIPS PUMP SALES & SVC14375 NE Stone Rd
- Powerhuntstore12655 SW Center Street, Suite 275
- Pacific Appliance Center