If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Find top appliance sales companies in Norfolk, VA
There are 7 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 9 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Norfolk
- SOUTHLAND APPLIANCE CORPExceptional, though this is always been the case with this company. Friendly, informed, attentive staff and outstanding installers. Everyone involved was polite, professional and courteous. Due to fortunate timing and the appliance we wanted, since it was already in their warehouse, they were able to deliver and install on the same day we first called them
- New Dominion Contractors IncAll the projects NDC worked on for me went very, very well. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted or even what was possible for the renovations because the footprints of the rooms couldn't be significantly altered (this house is very old). Joe gave me great suggestions and helped me visualize the finished product. He gave me plenty of time to purchase the items that suited my taste and had excellent suggestions for vendors that were very accommodating. His subcontractors were very skilled and provided their services on a timely basis. Joe took steps to protect my floors and carpets from damage and dust. While work was underway, Joe never once let phone my calls roll over to voicemail. He answered every call I made, no matter the time. He also took care of some of the items that were on my checklist that I was unsure about or that confused me, and never once showed any impatience or attitude. I very much enjoyed working with NDC and will use him for the rest of our renovations and updates
- Dr Johnny's ApplianceThe stuff we get from him lasts. The price is not the best, but if it lasts, it's worth paying a little more.
- Dr Johnny's ApplianceI go back for the service and the fact that they are always responsive to the questions I have. Their prices aren't the best. I could get a cheaper appliance somewhere else, but I know they stand behind what they sell.
- Dr Johnny's ApplianceIf you go in and but two, or three or four appliances, he works out some kind of a deal where he discounts all for volume. He works out of his home I think. I think I got a real deal on microwave, built in double oven and dishwasher. He delivered and packed them. A really nice deal actually. It's unique. Pretty much a one man operation or maybe a family. In an out of the way area of Virginia Beach but he has a good showroom although it's limited. He has a showroom in what used to be his house. The he can order anything that you want. Offers what I consider to be awfully good discounts. I was extremely pleased, the service is personable. There is never more than one person in there shopping, so you walk in and you are immediately taken care of by either he or his assistant. Good experience all around, kind of interesting. He has quality merchandise
- SOUTHLAND APPLIANCE CORPWent to Southland on Monday around noon to buy a refrigerator/freezer for our rental home. Nice that the sales person is the owner of Southland. We have purchased other items here and would not even think for one minute about buying an appliance from anyone else. Within two hours the new refrigerator was in the home, the old one removed and, because they gave us permission to go into the house, the tenants didn't have to be inconvenienced. Not only that, the experience of selecting the appliance was excellent...we were advised about what other people who rent out homes have purchased. There was not even a hint of trying to sell us more than what was appropriate for a rental home. We wanted it to be nice and also durable. We weren't advised to get an icemaker because they can be something else to need repairs, but we bought one anyway because we know our tenants would like it. These folks set the example of superior customer service. Their prices are competitive or better and the service is extraordinarily excellent
- SOUTHLAND APPLIANCE CORPSalesman was helpful, knowledgeable, but never pushy. (When was the last time you bought an appliance and they did NOT try to sell you an "extended warranty"?)All the costs (delivery, etc,) were known from the beginning with no surprises. We were called about the delivery as they'd said they would. Delivery came in the time frame they said. There was a problem with the dishwasher which the installers tried their best to correct but could not. Didn't want anything signed until it was right. Next business day, as promised, their technicians called and came promptly to fix the issue (which was simple, but a unique issue with the brand we'd purchased
- APPLIANCE ENTERPRISEThey are absolutely outstanding and I would recommend them to anyone. They are still in the process of finishing our kitchen. They have kept us up to date with everything. The cost was incredible. They came out to the house several times to take measurements to make sure the measurements were right. They have very skilled workers. They would come in and do what they had to do, clean up and leave. Right now we're waiting for them to hook up our range that something to do with our gas stove. They're going to schedule that this week. Compared with other company they have cheaper price and I got some of the prettiest cabinets. I know they are expensive because they are absolutely gorgeous. I was just ecstatic. They had just done a fantastic job and we have just been so pleased
- Plaza Appliance MartWe were pleasantly surprised. Their selection was good; their sales staff is very well trained and their pricing was competitive with the big box stores. We were very happy to be able to buy from a local company!
- Dr Johnny's ApplianceWhen they delivered it, the hinge was bent. The gentleman was out the day that I called him within 30 minutes. He went back and brought the piece. Within an hour, he had repaired it completely from the time I called to the time he finished.
Appliance Sales Companies in Norfolk
- Recent Review:The service was good, no complaints at all.Tracy G.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. sales questions EMAIL: tsutorka@SOUTHLANDAPPLIANCE.COM. service questions email@example.comRecent Review:Exceptional, though this is always been the case with this company. Friendly, informed, attentive staff and outstanding installers. Everyone involved was polite, professional and courteous. Due to fortunate timing and the appliance we wanted, since it was already in their warehouse, they were able to deliver and install on the same day we first called themstuart s.
- Business Description:At Bud's Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electric, we believe in providing legendary service. That means delivering a quality and consistent experience with our company every step of the way. Whether you find us online, call our office or are meeting with a technician in your home, you can rely on us. We know we can provide the highest quality service and the most reliable equipment so we concentrate on your total comfort. We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 day..Recent Review:A lot more thorough than other company. Very knowledgeable. They don't try to sell you things that you don't need. The best contractor I've ever hired.Jack A.
- Business Description:Full time hourly employees, Free Estimates, In business since 1996, Member BBB, Member PHBA, Servicing the Hampton Roads area A company you can trust with all your home exterior needs.Recent Review:I needed soffit, fascia, and gutter replacement on our 2-story home. It was a challenge finding a reputable company since this line of work is not performed by most roofing companies and some siding companies. I finally selected a company only to have them become non-responsive after coming out a 2nd time to answer questions and finalize the proposal. A tv commercial for Kelly Construction caught my attention. I called to schedule an appointment for an estimate. I met with Justin Finch. Justin was very professional, he listened to what I wanted done, and made suggestions. The estimate was inline with other quotes. I hired Kelly to do the work. Work was underway within a few days and completed within 4 days. Tucker did an outstanding job. I wish I had called Kelly initially. Kelly will definitely be my first stop the next time I'm ready to do home improvementsFaye B.
- Business Description:New Dominion Contractors, Inc is a full service general contractor specializing in kitchen and bath remodels, additions, porches, new home construction and more. NDCI has full-service in-house design capabilities for additions, new homes and more utilizing the most powerful 3D software on the market. From plan conception, through the approval process, and the build process, NDCI strives to make the experience an enjoyable one. Quality, and customer satisfaction is our priority. Please inquire..Recent Review:Joe was great excellent at making suggestions to help make up my wife’s mind . Work went smooth and the attention to details far exceeded my expectations by far . Thanks Joe !John Y.
- Business Description:Also offer 10% military discounts. Family owned.Recent Review:It was great technician David was fast and professional I would recommend their company for your appliance repairs.Rodney N.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Used Appliance Sales and repair of appliancesRecent Review:Don’t bother contacting this company. They knowingly employ rude employees. Prices for parts are almost tripled. They also try to charge you their full price for used and broken parts. Just got off a phone call with the owner Ricky, which he knowingly admitted that the serviceman he sent out is an “*******” and proceeded to laugh about it. On top of trying to take advantage of my grandmother, the serviceman was rude and vulgar to her. The owner didn’t have doubts about these issues from his serviceman, and still wouldn’t come to a solution for this poor service. All my grandmother needed was a drain pump for her washing machineDevin G.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.Recent Review:It went ok. They had difficulty removing the old dishwasher, which was expected. My biggest concern was that the installation instructions specifically call for the drain hose to have a loop height of 33 inches which they did not do. When I asked about it they told me it wasn't necessary. I ended up re-routing it and doing it myself. Also they only secured the electric power box with one screw. I had to add additional screws to properly secure itCharles A.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
I Want to Replace Gas Clothes Dryer with an All-electric One. Who do I Contact about Disconnecting Gas
Question by Guest_9588654: I want to replace gas clothes dryer with an all-electric one. Who do I contact about disconnecting gas Do I contact a plumber? My ene
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- Fort Eustis
- Virginia Beach
- Newport News
- South Mills
- Knotts Island
- Glouster Point
- Gloucester Point
- Cape Charles
kitchen appliance sellers in Norfolk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&W Appliance Repair445 Battlefield Blvd N
- Airtrade Inc3419 Virginia Beach Blvd Ste D13
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Anthony's Appliance and Repair Inc2744 Burning Tree Ln
- APPLIANCE ENTERPRISE3410 HIGH ST
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A&W Appliance Repair
- HATCHETT DESIGN REMODEL11725 JEFFERSON AVE
Newport News, Virginia
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado
- hhgregg3421 Virginia Beach Blvd
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- HOME DEPOT3352 VIRGINIA BEACH BLVD
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Home Depot1261 N Military Hwy
- Home Depot2421 Old Taylor Rd
- HATCHETT DESIGN REMODEL
- Kelly's Construction Inc105 Production Dr
- Kelly's Construction Inc
- Mobile Appliance Repair Inc789 Seahawk Cir Ste 109
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Mobile Appliance Repair Inc
- Pro Contractors Inc5 Hillcrest Cir
- Pro Contractors Inc
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
103 Camelot Ct, North Carolina
- Sears Outlet-Norfolk6101 N Military Hwy
- Sound Approach124 Production Dr
- SOUTHLAND APPLIANCE CORP3905 INDIAN RIVER RD
- stomp center5039 Kelso St
- Suffolk Appliance Parts3057 Kings Hwy
- UNITED MAINTENANCE OF VIRGINIA4508 Leeward Dr
- UNITED MAINTENANCE OF VIRGINIA
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434