What’s a gas line? If you’ve ever wondered how gas reaches your appliances, like your stove, water heater, and furnace, read this guide. You’ll learn how gas flows from the exterior main line into your home and to your various combustion appliances.
Get matched with top gas repair services in Nashville, TN
There are 19 highly-rated local gas repair services.
Recent Gas Leak Repair Reviews in Nashville
- Drain Monkey PlumbingI was nervous about this as I had never had to install a gas line. I thought it was going to be intensive, expensive and might mean my having to paint the laundry room that I had just completed because we'd moved in only days prior. He was to the point, didn't try to upsale, and never stopped working. I really appreciated having the ability to dry a couple of loads of clothing (the weather wasn't cooperating, though I tried hanging the clothing outside) in just a few hours. Highly recommend
- Lee CompanyI called when I discovered the leaky water heater and a Lee estimater was at my house in about an hour. After I gave the go ahead, the work was completed 2 or 3 hours after that. The next morning I smelled gas so I called Lee back. They were at my house within a couple of hours after I made the call and discovered that the existing gas inlet to the water heater had cracked (no fault of Lee Company) and had to be replaced. The resulting repair was then completed in 15 to 30 minutes. I am very pleased with the workmanship and the quick response
- Lee CompanyIt was a very positive experience. Chris the salesperson was very professional, understanding, and punctual. The quality of work was a high level. I would recommend them to others in my area.
- McNeece Service CompanyThey did an amazing job! They were very prompt and timely with the service they provided. This is not the first time I have used them and will not be the last.
- ARVINS PLUMBINGWell, it was fairly expensive, $1500, but not untoward. We got a bigger unit, a gas one, and a lot of the plumbing connections needed replacing. So We were satisfied. The owner came out with the assigned plumbers to make sure everything was done correctly. All of the fittings were done right and everything has worked perfectly since. My next door neighbor called Hiller - another plumber, HVAC company on the list - because his ac tanked. They initially put in the wrong unit and had to come back out to replace it. Then he had a problem with the gas line and had the gas company out to fix it. Come to find out, he might not have needed a new ac unit in the first place. The whole thing was probably just a gas line problem. I think the integrity and skill of who you hire to do the work is critical. I would definitely recommend Arvin again
- Advanced Propane IncWe dealt with the Hartsville Office to have a tank and ventless gas logs installed in our home. Everyone one we dealt with from the receptionist to the manager to the installers were all very pleasant and efficient. The manager, Stanley Farley came to the house and provided us with information about what was available and what was involved in the installation. Once we made our choice we were provided an installation date and time. The installers arrived when we were told and were very professional in their work. Everything went without a problem and we are very happy with the work. We would definitely recommend Advanced Propane and will use them again when we in stall a gas cooktop next year
- Radiant Plumbing & Air ConditioningWoody was honest and did a wonderful job explaining my options. He waited for me to make a decisions and was fast!
- Comfort Engineered Systems IncArrived on time, I explained that a home inspector stated there was a small gas leak in the attic where the gas line connected to furnace. He reviewed the situation, returned to his truck for tools and had the job completed within about 20 minutes. Great experience and fair price.
- C & M HEATING & COOLINGThey came by promptly to shut off the gas. Scheduled an appointment for a couple of weeks later to give me time to prep for the new line and dig out the old one. They finished the install in one day for a very reasonable price. I estimate that to buy the length of gas line I needed would have cost almost half of what the total including labor was, and everyone that I worked with was very nice and answered all of my questions. A very good deal and quality install
- Ashbusters Chimney ServiceDerrick is wonderful, professional and researched answers for questions I had. I highly recommend Ashbusters. Last year I had them clean my chimney. They were equally professional and both Derrick and the chimney cleaners neatly cleaned up.
Gas Leak Repair Services in Nashville
- Business Description:With over 25 years of gas piping experience, we are here to address all your gas pipe needs, dryers, gas logs, stoves, outdoor fire pits, water heaters, anything related to gasRecent Review:I use the service couple times and I keep calling him because he did a good job. He was on time, very kind, and all of his people have been great. He does what he said and he sticks to schedule. I would not use anybody else but themBob H.
- Business Description:With industry experience since 1983, we specialize in diagnosing plumbing issues and fixing them the first time. Any fixtures, leaks, toilet repairs, water heater (gas or electric), water lines, garbage disposals, drains, faucet repair or replacement, and so much more. This is all I do and I am prompt and efficient. I guarantee your satisfaction and I won’t leave until the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality work I provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out the s..Recent Review:I was nervous about this as I had never had to install a gas line. I thought it was going to be intensive, expensive and might mean my having to paint the laundry room that I had just completed because we'd moved in only days prior. He was to the point, didn't try to upsale, and never stopped working. I really appreciated having the ability to dry a couple of loads of clothing (the weather wasn't cooperating, though I tried hanging the clothing outside) in just a few hours. Highly recommendAngeline L.
- Business Description:Green Group is a one stop shop for all your plumbing needs. We specialize in both commercial and residential plumbing with 2 master plumbers on our team. We can do small projects from faucet repair and replacement to large projects such as plumbing entire buildings. At Green group, we strive on doing it right the first time
- Business Description:We have certified technicians on hand to insure quality work. We provide HVAC work for new homes and service repairs. Financing options are available.Recent Review:Gus is fantastic; we have been loyal Airstream customers for years (across two different houses). They are responsive and professional and honest about what things will cost and what your options are. I recommend them to everyone I know that has HVAC needsNicolette K.
- Business Description:We are a service and installation plumbing company that is family owned and operated and native to the Nashville area. We are a small company that doesn't turn our clients into numbers so we listen and can better understand your plumbing needs. We have been specialized in this industry for over 15 years and veteran owned and operated. Our craftsmanship and knowledge has been fine tuned over the years, but are also up on all new technologies in the field. Our staff is dedicated to knowing your..Recent Review:Excellent and very efficient. Kept us in the loop as far as what they were doing and were very professional.Anthony O.
- Business Description:We are a small company just myself and my wife orperate it we service most of middle TN. We do sub-contracting, we accept all credit cards on the spot no writing downn your number and running it later.I have 5.5 years of experience as a service tech we service all brands of equipment. We offer air quality solutions for people with allergies and just general breathing issues.I am available 24/7 for any emergency situations.We unfortunately dont offer any kind of financing at this timeRecent Review:Company now known as NATIONAL COMFORT SERVICES with same phone # and owner. Prompt response and very courteous service. Quickly diagnosed problem and reviewed options. Damaged part ordered and replaced same morning with complete check of unit to guarantee proper function. Very competitive rates and very satisfied with both cost and service. Thank youJay A.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Aubry Hayworth. Additional phone - (615) 403-3470.Recent Review:Went well. Quick response. Called in morning and got appointment that afternoon.Jason was professional, polite, easygoing, and answered questions clearly. He was focused and worked efficiently. Pricing was competitive. Bellevue 1st offers senior discount, which is appreciated because it shows that this company recognizes and values senior customers. Will call again if needed, and recommend to anyoneKM P.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED.Recent Review:TMC is my "go to" company for any maintenance or work related to my heating/air conditioning unit. Technician Steve Travis came to my home yesterday and replaced my old thermostat, which had stopped functioning correctly and required me to manually "wiggle" it to get the heat to turn on. Steve arrived on time, installed the unit, tested it, and explained the different features and how to operate the unit before he left. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and personable, so the repair was a good experienceLisa W.
- Business Description:Arvins Plumbing, located in Mount Juliet, TN., is proud to serve Nashville and all surrounding counties. We offer 24 hour emergency plumbing service and can be reached at 615-714-1188. With experience in both residential and commercial plumbing, Arvin’s can assist you with all of your plumbing needs. Ron Arvin, founder and president of Arvin’s Plumbing has more than 20 years of hands on experience. As a second-generation plumber, Ron strives to continue building an honest, hands on business. ..Recent Review:He was able to put it back together easily and didn't charge us anything. Most plumbers I've used would charge a trip charge at least. He was extremely polite and professional. Very impressed!!!Carlene G.
- Business Description:Mid–State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing is a family owned and operated business that has been in the Nashville, TN area since 1970. So, you can rest easy knowing that when you call Mid-State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, you are getting the expertise and care of a professional with many years of experience in their fieldRecent Review:They were very friendly and knowledgeable. They took the time to chat with me about the project instead of just trying to sell me. Chris was very personable. They were done with the work in a few hours. It was a good unit and good price. Everything is working fine so far. I would recommend themJody P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas leak repair service articles
Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) is a flexible gas line that provides natural gas to homes. This flexible tubing, however, can pose a fire hazard if not properly installed. Here’s what you need to know to keep safe from flexible gas lines.
When calculating the cost to run a gas line or a gas line repair cost, consider the length of the pipe, the type of gas you are running, and the cost of a plumber. This guide will help you determine the cost of running or repairing a gas line.
Find gas repair services in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
gas repair services in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Randpro Plumbing112 Karen Dr
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Absolute Heating and CoolingPo Box 464
White House, Tennessee
- Advanced Propane Inc7790 Highway 109 N # B
- Advantage Gas Service 5905 Franklin Rd
- After Hours Plumbing511 3rd Ave. West
- AIR TEMP HEATING & COOLING1963 Nolensville Pike
- AMERICAN AUTO CARE4696 NOLENSVILLE PIKE
- American tire co1430 Mark Allen Ln
- Arctic Breeze AC/R1210 Littonwood Dr
- ARVINS PLUMBING8308 Saundersville Rd
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Ashbusters Chimney Service5537 Edmondson Pike Ste 37
- AAA Randpro Plumbing
- C & M HEATING & COOLING106 BEASLEY DR
- Celsius, LLC107 Ashley Dr
- Comfort Engineered Systems Inc7205 Nolensville Rd
- Cooper's & Helping Hands Autom345 E. Broadway
- Covenant Heating and Cooling176A Molly Walton Dr
- Crew Heating and Air281 Country Village Dr
- Custom Hardscapes LLC1000 Old Hickory Blvd
- C & M HEATING & COOLING
- Equipment Maintenance Company1125 Pattison Ave
- Equipment Maintenance Company
- Master Plumbing of Tennessee423 Waldron Rd.
La Vergne, Tennessee
- McNeece Service Company932 S Main St
Mount Pleasant, Tennessee
- Mid Tenn Gas114 Woodbury Rd
- Mid-State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing LLC7102 Lakeview Dr
- MobileTech102 Pascal Dr
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Master Plumbing of Tennessee
- On Point Heating & Cooling2201 Murfreesboro Pike Suite C-203
- On Point Heating & Cooling
- R & A Plumbing3998 Rippey Lake Rd
Mount Pleasant, Tennessee
- Reha Enterprises460 Metroplex Dr. Suite 113
- Results Handyman Service410 Woodbine St.
- Roscoe Brown Inc959 N Thompson Ln
- Royalty Plumbing
- Rutherford Plumbing Heating and Cooling132 Melstone Ct
- R & A Plumbing
- Simply Service Company6283 Meeks Rd
- SKILLCRAFT AIR7107 Carothers RD
- Southern Plumbing Works7960 Stallion Dr
- Spring Hill Heating and Cooling2218 Lee Rd
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- Summit Heating & Cooling, LLC725 Cool Springs Blvd St. 600
- Simply Service Company
- T&R Auto Electric2704 Grandview Avenue
- TENNESSEE MECHANICAL CORP101 GENERAL FORREST COURT
- Tennessee Valley AirP.O Box 386
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- The Green Group 406 Anthony Branch Dr
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- The Mechanic Spot2921 Dickerson Pike
- The Wills Company6606 CHARLOTTE PIKE STE 201
- Thompson Services Inc8055 Jackson Ridge Rd
- Tim Ferguson Plumbing Air & Electric Co Inc320 Sterling St
- Tony's Heating and Air120 North Electra St.
- Total Automotive3462 Lebanon Pike
- T&R Auto Electric
- USA Plumbing1264 Lockertsville Rd
Ashland City, Tennessee
- USA Plumbing