Do you want gas or charcoal? Does size really matter? What type of stainless steel grill is best? Find answers to these questions to choose the right grill.
Get matched with top grill services in Nashville, TN
There are 3 highly-rated local grill services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Grill Repair Reviews in Nashville
- A-1 Appliance CompanyMy experience was excellent. We had a flood, so after the flood, we had a thunderstorm. Lightning hit near the house and it ignited my gas range in my kitchen. It was totally burned out. There was no way that it could get fixed. We looked around for gas ranges and we found one at A-1 Appliance Company. They had a technician that came out to install it. It was a Memorial Day weekend. I think that was above and beyond a company. They were great
- Bar-B-Clean/nashvilleHe was on time, explained the process, charged price quoted; however quality of work was below standard. The result was not what I expected. I expect to have shiny stainless steel grill on the outside and crusted food on the inside removed. The grill was vacuumed in the inside; however he never scraped or removed charred food on side walls of grill. He claimed he degreased grill, but there was still grease on side walls. The burners were not removed to get to the bottom of the grill and the cabinet under the grill was never touched. I was embarrassed to tell my husband I paid 250 dollars for 1.5 hours of work and the end result being a dirty grill. So, I cleaned the grill my self upon his departure. I removed all inside parts, use oven cleaner, stainless steel cleaner inside and out and scrapped sides and used steel wool to clean the racks. I even clean the inside of the bottom cabinet. The result was a clean grill that shiny outside and no food on inside thanks to me!!!! NOT Bar B Clean. Never again will I waste my money!!!! Oh and my grill was not ridiculously dirty as I do clean it regularly just thought a professional could do a better job than i do. WRONG!
Last update on December 16, 2015
Gas Grill Repair Services in Nashville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas grill repair service articles
Cleaning the grill after winter is an essential step before barbecuing. Learn how to get rid of rusty grill grates, old grease in your drip pan, and help stainless steel shine.
Replacing a built-in grill or changing an outdoor kitchen might not be a simple project, but you can do it. Here’s what you need to know and which pros to call.
Find grill services in
- Belle Meade,
- Oak Hill,
- Forest Hills,
- Whites Creek,
- Green Hill,
- Old Hickory,
- La Vergne,
- Shackle Island,
- Mount Juliet,
- Ashland City,
- Kingston Springs,
grill services in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Bar-B-Clean/nashville92 Poplar St
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
- Dirt Floor Productions214 Flatt Rock Rd
Lebanon, Tennessee 37090
- Dirt Floor Productions
- Modern Construction Innovations1125 Lee Brown Rd
Bon Aqua, Tennessee 37025
- Modern Construction Innovations
- Sweeps & Ladders1113 Murfreesboro Rd
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
- Sweeps & Ladders
- Thompson Services Inc8055 Jackson Ridge Rd
Rockvale, Tennessee 37153
- Thompson Services Inc
- Universal Heating and Cooling1035 Ridgecrest Dr
Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072
- Universal Heating and Cooling