R&S Flooring

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2006

8105 Moores Ln Ste 500

Brentwood, TN 37027

R&S Flooring started in 1991. R&S Flooring has continued to provide the area with quality hardwood, laminate, and solid surface flooring. We specialize in professional, expert, and friendly wood floor refinishing, wood flooring repair/replacement, and custom stair cases for your beautiful home or business. Our goal is simple, provide the best service, best price, and best selection of any floor company in the area, our continued growth has been a testament to our customer service and satisfaction. Just let us come look at your project and work you up a free no hassle quote to start the process of finally having those beautiful floors you’re dreaming of!...

05/27/2020

Barry B.

Unfortunately, we had a disappointing process with R and S Flooring. Our house had wood flooring downstairs except for the bedrooms where there was carpet. We wanted to replace the carpet with the quality of wood flooring that matched as closely as possible our existing wood flooring. We had received two bid offers from them, one each for two different quality levels of flooring. We chose the bid for the higher quality of wood to better match the existing wood flooring. The project manager, who came to our house before the installation, agreed that the higher quality wood was appropriate. Unfortunately, after installed, it was quite apparent that the new flooring was a lesser quality wood than the existing flooring. Eventually, after a lot of back and forth via the office manager and project manager, R and S Flooring agreed that the two bids had gotten intertwined and that they had made the mistake; the lesser quality wood was installed but with the higher quality wood pricing. This was a mistake that none of us caught until after it was installed. Ultimately, R and S refused to do anything but offer a reduction in the bid price to reflect the cost of poorer quality actual floor they installed. Of course, we are left with two different quality floors to look at each day and a problem that still needs to be corrected. Especially disappointing: 1. Despite repeated requests, no owner/decision-maker from R and S would even come see our floors, talk with us, and see why we were not satisfied. We were only allowed to work via the project manager, who came several times and readily agreed there was a problem and that the mistake was made by R and S, but he stated he had no ability to make any corrective decisions. 2. We offered to accept two rooms as is and asked that only the two other rooms be redone. We even offered to pay more money for this effort so each of us would share the cost/responsibility of this mistake. This offer was rejected out of hand; no discussions ever took place. 3. R and S Flooring owners do not take responsibility for their work. The work crews, staining, finish-up were fine; our issue is that the wrong floor was installed. R and S Flooring only wants to reduce the original contract price as compensation while leaving us with their new floor installation that we will still need to replace, one way or another.

Description of Work
Replaced three rooms and one closet carpet with hard wood

11/07/2019

Joe G.

Fantastic job from start to finish. The quote was prompt on time and in budget. I was pleasantly surprised to learn about the interest free financing they had available. The job was done by Wade a wonderful installer and finish man who did just a phenomenal job!!

Description of Work
Floor install and finish

11/06/2019

Kim S.

Consumers Beware- We hired R and S Flooring located at 8105 Moores Lane #500 in Brentwood, TN to install hardwood flooring in our master bedroom. The R and S job supervisor did not supervise our install. A worker sent to our home was a habitual felon and heroin addict and robbed our home of at least $70,000 of valuables. Our floor as well as items in our home were left damaged. An investigation determined our valuables were traded, pawned and sold to drug dealers.

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring installation, staining, sanding and seal

09/07/2018

Angela T.

Our floors were expertly installed. We were very pleased about the finished product. Clayton Phillips is very professional and works hard to keep the job on track and the customer happy. Thanks Clayton and R & S :)

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring installation

Kelli Y.

I had a lot of questions about making the switch and they were very patient and gave me the kind of answers that I could understand. It was A very simple process on my end. They were very respectful and efficient! I give them glowing recommendations!

Description of Work
I wanted to go from carpet to hard wood.

Bryon H.

The guys were very professional and courteous. They had answers for any of my questions. It was a very smooth process. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone! There wasn't any mess left behind, they treated my home like it was theirs.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate on my floor that was damaged.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Lundyn C.

This company was Phenominal. I was so worried my floors were gone for good but they made them look new again.fantastic job. A relative recommended then add I will definitely pleas on their card.

Description of Work
Floor repair

Chera C.

I was very satifisfied with the job done. it exceeded my expectations and the service was great. Very friendly staff and very helpful. I have suggested this company to many friends and family.

Description of Work
Hard wood flooring

Jennifer P.

I chose to hire R&S Flooring for a wood flooring project in my home. I had another company in mind as well. I had both companies come out and give me an estimate. I chose R&S for several reasons over the competitor. I called the office and spoke with Teresa who was professional and she was able to set up an appt. the next day. The estimator who came out, Clayton, was early for our meeting. He was prepared to answer all of my questions and he had a relaxed, professional personality. I asked him a ton of questions and he was able to answer them all and made sure I had a good understanding of the process and what his company would do for us. I've never had a flooring job done before so trust me when I say I needed information and guidance. He never acted like it was a problem or rushed me through the estimate. He was able to measure my rooms within 10 minutes and he had all the measurements he needed. I was shocked it was so fast and easy. He told me the job would take 3 days and a clean up crew would come in and clean up all of the mess. He stayed another 30 minutes answering my questions for me. When we went to the show room to pick out our flooring I was really pleased with the huge selection of flooring they had to choose from. We wanted a hickory finish but decided on a Brazilian Cherry. The crew did an amazing job laying the flooring and they were fast. They finished on schedule as planned and my floors are gorgeous. I have another project upstairs I will be tackling soon and I will without a doubt have Clayton come measure and have their crew put down our upstairs flooring for us. Thank you R&S Flooring!

Description of Work
Dining room hard wood flooring installation

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/05/2018

Jennie C.

Clayton Phillips did a great job executing the carpet installation at our house! Clayton was very knowledgeable and made it an easy transition!

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Brick & Tile

Popes Tile and Marble

My name is Timothy Pope and I am a tile setter. I have reasonable prices and will always be willing to work with my clients. My tile experience started when I was in high school and now have 7 years down . I am trying to start my own business I have everything just need work.

Best Flooring

We are the best flooring company in Nashville we will make sure our customers are satisfied and happy with our work we have one of the best prices out there we give free estimate and 100% quality work

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Install & Refinish Hardwood Flooring, Carpet Installation, Laminate Flooring, Luxury Vinyl Tile Plank, Engineered Flooring, Tile, Tile Shower Installation

Carpet Stretching, Carpet Cleaning, Grout Repair, Grout Cleaning, Hardwood Cleaning Services