Dirt Floor Productions

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2016

214 Flatt Rock Rd

Lebanon, TN 37090

Home repair specialist and project consultant....

05/25/2010

Richard W.

Bid was made and accepted. Work is to start around June 14 or 21 dependent on Mr. Hart's work schedule and work in process.

Description of Work
I am providing this information based on my 1st contact and bid estimate from Chris Hart. If 1st impressions and discussion mean anything to the reader as they do for me he appears to be first rate.

12/31/2009

TIM W.

Chirs came to give us an estimate within 2 days of when we first contacted him. He scheduled the work for the following week. Unfortunately, the forecast was wrong and it rained the day he was supposed to come. He called us that day to reschedule and was kind enough to come on a Sunday afternoon because it best fit our schedule. Chris was punctual and very courteous. He did a thorough job cleaning the gutters and downspouts and requested that we inspect his work when he was finished. We highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Gutters and downspouts cleaned.

09/02/2009

Caroline D.

Excellent. He is dependable and gets back to me quickly when I contact him. He is very detail oriented and completes jobs in a timely manner. He is very cost conscious and always works to try to stay within my budget.

Description of Work
I have had Chris do lots of jobs on my house including installation of rain barrels, completely revamping my gutter system, carpentry work and repair work around the house.

Category gutter cleaning, remodeling

07/25/2008

DIANA G.

He came when he said he would. He cleaned up after himself, and he even installed a new downspout and painted it to match the first one that I had. He made the gutter work better so the water would drain better. He also does rain barrels, duel flush toilet conversions, and many other different jobs. Take a look at his website.

Description of Work
He cleaned out the gutters, and he installed a gutter cover on the back gutter.

Firekleen

Firekleen is dedicated to helping you get through the traumatic and stressful event of a fire damage. With over 17 years of expertise, specializing in structural and personal contents restoration, we have certified restoration professionals to restore your home and personal belongings.

DogGuardMiddleTN.com

No more leash for them, no more worrying for you! Dog Guard Out of Sight Electronic Dog Fencing is a safe, affordable alternative to conventional fencing. We guarantee to beat invisible fence pricing & we have local customer support unlike our competitors. Visit us at DogGuardMiddleTN.com call or text 615-580-6643 we do quotes right over the phone for most properties 3 acres or less. NO in home estimate required we use GPS mapping software to view your property. We understand that pets are like family, and our family-owned business is one that you can trust to keep your pet safe! 100% GUARANTEED We provide a 30-day money back guarantee. ASSEMBLED IN THE U.S.A. Designed and assembled in the USA to ensure the highest quality and reliability. 30+ YEARS Dog Guard has been protecting family pets for over 30 years.

Artisan Custom Closets

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 22 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity and stand behind our work. We specialize in cabinetry installation, custom closets, built-in-furniture, and a variety of related projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and we guarantee your satisfaction!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Home repair and upgrade specialist. I also provide a second opinion and inspection on in progress projects, and DIY advice with training. I repair or build decks, patios, carports and garages too.

Paint, design, roof and gutter installation