Dirt Floor Productions

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2016

Home repair specialist and project consultant....

Exterior Cleaning Services Pro

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Residential and Commercial Pressure Washing Services

Silver linings management

My team at Silver Linings Management are dedicated to giving you the best results at an affordable price for the customer. We are insured up to 5 million dollars to help the customer know that his/her property is safe. We use a bio degradable soap for the safety of any plants and growth in the surrounding area. We promise a satisfied result else the money is returned in full.

Expert Exteriors

Expert Exteriors We are the top leading gutter Cleaning company serving all Nashville area proving the highest quality service at a competitive price. Call us today 8006723047

Offers by Expert Exteriors on Angi

05/25/2010

Bid was made and accepted. Work is to start around June 14 or 21 dependent on Mr. Hart's work schedule and work in process.

Description of Work
I am providing this information based on my 1st contact and bid estimate from Chris Hart. If 1st impressions and discussion mean anything to the reader as they do for me he appears to be first rate.

12/31/2009

Chirs came to give us an estimate within 2 days of when we first contacted him. He scheduled the work for the following week. Unfortunately, the forecast was wrong and it rained the day he was supposed to come. He called us that day to reschedule and was kind enough to come on a Sunday afternoon because it best fit our schedule. Chris was punctual and very courteous. He did a thorough job cleaning...

Description of Work
Gutters and downspouts cleaned.

09/02/2009

Excellent. He is dependable and gets back to me quickly when I contact him. He is very detail oriented and completes jobs in a timely manner. He is very cost conscious and always works to try to stay within my budget.

Description of Work
I have had Chris do lots of jobs on my house including installation of rain barrels, completely revamping my gutter system, carpentry work and repair work around the house.

Category gutter cleaning,remodeling

07/25/2008

He came when he said he would. He cleaned up after himself, and he even installed a new downspout and painted it to match the first one that I had. He made the gutter work better so the water would drain better. He also does rain barrels, duel flush toilet conversions, and many other different jobs. Take a look at his website.

Description of Work
He cleaned out the gutters, and he installed a gutter cover on the back gutter.

Category gutter cleaning

Home repair and upgrade specialist. I also provide a second opinion and inspection on in progress projects, and DIY advice with training. I repair or build decks, patios, carports and garages too.

Paint, design, roof and gutter installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal