The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Get matched with top excavators in Modesto, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local excavators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Excavating Reviews in Modesto
- Ultimate ConcreteWe could not be more pleased with our new driveway. The old driveway was terribly cracked and did not drain properly. The new driveway is beautiful, and the drainage problem was expertly resolved by Ultimate Concrete. Everyone who worked on the project was courteous and professional. We would not hesitate for a moment to recommend Ultimate Concrete
- A-1 BICK SEPTIC SVCThey did it in one day. No problems encountered. It has worked fine ever since! I use their additive to the tank every month to maintain the system in working order ( less frequent pump outs). I will use them again when pump out is needed! I love their tank Logo "Were No 1 in the No 2 Business" and "Contents made in the USA" they have a sense of humor!!
- CENTRAL VALLEY BOBCAT & DUMP TRUCKWonderful. Would recommend Central Valley without hesitation. Paul Guthmiller knows what he is doing.
- CARL CRUTCHFIELD CONSTRUCTIONHe estimated the time it would take to be approximately 3 to 4 weeks which had to be stretched somewhat due to county red tape. He worked with the necessary people within San Jaoquin County and submitted the permitts, etc. I didn't have to deal with all of that stress! The price was fair and everybody (the renters) were satisfied because the water was a better quality. The office staff were always customer friendly
- CLARK SEPTIC SVC LLCI dug one of the holes, so he only charged for 30 minutes labor to dig the other hole. Then he pumped both tanks. That was all fine... But then, after the man was done with his inspection, I did not understand what he was saying about it, even though I know a lot of Spanish. I am NOT prejudice at all, but because I simply didn't understand him, and because he did NOT EVEN ASK ME where the Leech Lines were, or anything about the system at all, I had to give a $6500 discount on the sale of my house, even though the Leech Lines from the Tank are only about 10 years old!!
Last update on May 14, 2014
Excavators in Modesto
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
Planning a yard project? Know when to call 811 to keep you safe while avoiding expensive damage to underground utilities.
Find excavators in
- French Camp,
excavators in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 BICK SEPTIC SVC6613 WOODLAND AVE
Modesto, California 95358
- ACCELERATED CONCRETE CUTTINGPO BOX 579227
Modesto, California 95357
- Pinnacle Plumbing Service2401 E Orangeburg Ave Ste 675-173
Modesto, California 95355
- Priority Plumbing CoP.O. Box 578157 Modesto, Ca
Modesto, California 95357
- Taylor Renovation & Construction3105 Del Este Ave
Modesto, California 95397
- A-1 BICK SEPTIC SVC
- CLARK SEPTIC SVC LLC852 CHARLES RD
Hughson, California 95326
- CLARK SEPTIC SVC LLC
- Generation BuildersP.O. Box 23
Riverbank, California 95367
- Generation Builders
- Lassiter Excavating6443 Southfront Rd
Livermore, California 94551
- Lassiter Excavating
- Mr. Ed's Plumbing & Rooter Service3504 Grange Ave
Stockton, California 95204
- Mr. Ed's Plumbing & Rooter Service
- NO LIMIT HAULING & DEMOLITION2801 Andre Ln
Turlock, California 95382
- NO LIMIT HAULING & DEMOLITION
- Quinly Builders Inc2079 Goldeneye Way
Manteca, California 95337
- Quinly Builders Inc
- R.A.M. CONSTRUCTION3913 Ridlon Court
Ceres, California 95307
- R.A.M. CONSTRUCTION
- Ultimate ConcretePO Box 177
Turlock, California 95381
- Ultimate Concrete
- W C Canepa219 S Fairmount Ave
Lodi, California 95240
- W C Canepa