What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Modesto, CA
There are 10 highly-rated local excavators.
Recent Excavating Reviews in Modesto
- Ultimate ConcreteWe could not be more pleased with our new driveway. The old driveway was terribly cracked and did not drain properly. The new driveway is beautiful, and the drainage problem was expertly resolved by Ultimate Concrete. Everyone who worked on the project was courteous and professional. We would not hesitate for a moment to recommend Ultimate Concrete
- CENTRAL VALLEY BOBCAT & DUMP TRUCKWonderful. Would recommend Central Valley without hesitation. Paul Guthmiller knows what he is doing.
- CARL CRUTCHFIELD CONSTRUCTIONHe estimated the time it would take to be approximately 3 to 4 weeks which had to be stretched somewhat due to county red tape. He worked with the necessary people within San Jaoquin County and submitted the permitts, etc. I didn't have to deal with all of that stress! The price was fair and everybody (the renters) were satisfied because the water was a better quality. The office staff were always customer friendly
- A-1 BICK SEPTIC SVCThey did it in one day. No problems encountered. It has worked fine ever since! I use their additive to the tank every month to maintain the system in working order ( less frequent pump outs). I will use them again when pump out is needed! I love their tank Logo "Were No 1 in the No 2 Business" and "Contents made in the USA" they have a sense of humor!!
- CLARK SEPTIC SVC LLCI dug one of the holes, so he only charged for 30 minutes labor to dig the other hole. Then he pumped both tanks. That was all fine... But then, after the man was done with his inspection, I did not understand what he was saying about it, even though I know a lot of Spanish. I am NOT prejudice at all, but because I simply didn't understand him, and because he did NOT EVEN ASK ME where the Leech Lines were, or anything about the system at all, I had to give a $6500 discount on the sale of my house, even though the Leech Lines from the Tank are only about 10 years old!!
Excavators in Modesto
- Business Description:Your Tankless Water Heater Experts! We are a family owned and operated business with more than 30 years of experience with integrity and pride in our work. You can find someone cheaper, but you'll never find someone better! Imagine something going wrong with the water pipes or the drainage and having the bathroom flooded; or what about the kitchen faucet dripping constantly and you having to deal with wet floors? The whole scenario is enough of a nightmare by itself and if there was no local ..Recent Review:It was awesome. They called and asked if they could come early. They showed up and were friendly, courteous, and professional. They asked questions and made sure we were on the same page. They went over all the details and pricing. They set up the monitor and explained everything I was seeing. They did not try to up charge me, or sell me additional services. They put all the footage on a USB stick and gave it to me. I couldn't have asked for nicer guys . I think they were really greatSandi R.
- Business Description:EAST BAY AREA 925-237-1501 SACRAMENTO/CENTRAL VALLEY 916-258-2540 Our Services We Provide: JUNK REMOVAL-DEMOLITION-GENERAL CONSTRUCTION-BOBCAT *Trash Hauling *Pre or Post Construction Clean-out *Construction Debris Removal *Light Demolition *Couch Removal *Mattress Removal *TV Removal *Single Item Removal *Furniture Removal *Appliances Removal *Shed Removal *Scrap Metal Re..Recent Review:They were on time and removed debris I placed on my driveway quickly and cleaned up the area very nicely.David B.
- Business Description:Our company performed what ours clients deserve we offer General House remodels as a new construction. Rest assured that we won't leave the site until you are happy with the work we've done.Recent Review:They came in with a Bid that was way out of proportion!! I just wanted repairs and were doing more than I wantedJosephine F.
- Business Description:Solar installation, cleaning and more! Ask about our no money down financing options.Recent Review:I was satisfied. He did a good job. I would call them back.Michael a.
- Business Description:Family owned plumbing business with over 15 years experience.Recent Review:Ed may be great at what he does but if he sends the younger plumbers your way ...don't let them touch anything. This was by far the biggest waste of money I have ever spent. We had leaks from 2 bathrooms and all the guys did was do some caulking around the dam bathroom. Not to mention they had to cut holes in the wall from the other side to see the pipes. That was pointless because they never fixed the problem. Now I have holes in my wall to repair and still can't use the showers upstairs. Turned out the problem was something they never checked. Ed you disappointed me with your guys and never reimbursed me like you said. I despise people who charge ridiculous money to screw you over. TRUST ME .....Don't use these clownNiyahbinghi M.
- Business Description:Looking for good quality good residential quality service plumber? Do not hesitate to call us when you need plumbing service in you area - (209)465-4661 Residential Plumbing Service, Commercial Plumbing Service, Professional Plumbing Contractor, Water leaks, Garbage Disposals, Faucets, Drain Cleaning, Trenchless sewer replacement, Water Heaters. Manteca, Stockton, Tracy, Lodi, ModestRecent Review:Sal, technician, performed very well.Janis and Mike F.
- Business Description:At Ultimate Concrete our focus is on personalized service and quality craftsmanship. From large scale commercial work to highly detailed residential work. Ultimate Concrete is here to help all residential, commercial and agricultural owners with their concrete needs, our specialty is in driveway removal and replacements.Recent Review:Dan and his team, Kevin, Owen and Grizz were so great! I had a plan in mind and Dan worked with me In order to make it happen and it turned out beautifully. They were all very professional and they cleaned up everyday before they left the job. I will be recommending them to all of my friends and family. Couldn’t be happier, Great job guysLynette B.
- Business Description:We are a general building contractor offering residential and commercial new construction and remodeling, from kitchen and baths to restaurants and tenant improvements and everything in between.Recent Review:Accommodating with attention to detail- reliable and creative, fair pricing, and good follow through!Laurie L.
- Business Description:OFFERING FREE ESTIMATES FOR ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS! At No Limit Hauling & Demolition, we are skilled in many areas of demolition and will gladly come to safely and quickly handle your projects. Our services are all-encompassing, from hand demolition of interior structures to full demolitions, swimming pool removal, land clearing and tearing down of commercial or residential structures. We go out of our way to make sure the customer's needs are met through consultative conversations through to ..Recent Review:Had a scheduling snafu in the beginning that was worked out. They replaced 3 anti siphon valves. They were suppose to find and repair/replace all the sprinklers When they left everything was working. Today everything is not working. Spoke with someone and was told they did not touch certain sprinklers (not sure why I did say all sprinklers in my front yard). I now have to figure they rest out myself which will probably be replacing all the sprinkler heads (I did tell them that they could do that if needed). The work that was actually done was good but I feel that they did not complete what I requested. Not did they provide me with the instructions that I just received on the phone. If you need major repairs I might look around before I would go with No limitKevin J.
- Business Description:We are a complete landscape services company with a specialization in Artificial Grass , Concrete and Paver Systems.. Our parent company is the producer of Artificial Grass, assuring you the highest quality, best warranty and low prices. The crews are all skilled employees. (we do not use "outside services". our subcontractors). The products are distributed through select Ace hardware stores and Meek's lumber supply stores and many others. PAVERS...as our crews capable of all aspects of land..Recent Review:They said that’s not what the do so they should be removed as a service.Chris P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
- French Camp
excavators in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 BICK SEPTIC SVC6613 WOODLAND AVE
- AAA BUILDERS 699 Lewelling Blvd
San Leandro, California
- AB GardeningPO Box 576854
- ACCELERATED CONCRETE CUTTINGPO BOX 579227
- APPLEGATE BACKHOE DEMOLITION7501 E GRAYSON RD
- ARTIFICIAL GRASS NORCAL4772 Frontier Way Sacramento, Long Beach,
- Aspen Landscaping and Construction13952 E. Tokay Colony Rd.
- A-1 BICK SEPTIC SVC
- Excel remodeling DMCS services 2050 Gateway Pl
San Jose, California
- Excel remodeling DMCS services
- Flores Excavation & DemolitionPO Box 1416
- Flores Excavation & Demolition
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION
- Pence PlumbingPO Box 171
- Pinnacle Plumbing Service2401 E Orangeburg Ave Ste 675-173
- PLUMBING SERVICES A+7475 Northland Rd
- Pool Solutions5767 Rose Brook Dr
- Precise Home Cleaning4337 Finney Rd
- PREMIER DEMO & CONSTRUCTIONP0 BOX
- Priority Plumbing CoP.O. Box 578157 Modesto, Ca
- Pence Plumbing
- Quinly Builders Inc2079 Goldeneye Way
- Quinly Builders Inc
- Taylor Renovation & Construction3105 Del Este Ave
- Taylor Renovation & Construction
- Ultimate ConcretePO Box 177
- Ultimate Concrete
- W C Canepa219 S Fairmount Ave
- W C Canepa