Each of the six types of asbestos poses a risk of serious disease to people exposed through construction or products.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Milwaukee, WI
There are 9 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Asbestos Removal Reviews in Milwaukee
- Community Roofing & RestorationCould not ask for better service. Called community roofing and restoration and I received a very reasonable quote and the repair was done within 10 days. All representatives and professionals were knowledgeable and courteous. Community Roofing & Restoration thank you very much Duane Spath
- DJK Environmental, LLCAfter initially being unable to connect, the office called promptly and scheduled a technician to come out the next day. Brian was thorough and knowledgeable. Explained the process completely, and pointed out an issue I had not been aware of.
- Badger Asbestos & Mold Abatement IncBadger Asbestos was able to come out within 2 days of my call. They reviewed the items founds in our home inspection and gave us some easy ways of mitigating the minor exposure ourselves. Would defintely use again-very knowledgable, prompt, and professional.
- DJK Environmental, LLCThey did the removal and cleaned everything up, but never came clean with me that they knocked out a corner of my newly drywall wall. I would have been ok with it, but he said he said he didn’t do it and kept telling me, “ you never do walls first”. With that comment I knew he was lying to me.
- DJK Environmental, LLCWonderful and quick! Very nice professional people to work with! They did everything to accommodate our scheduling conflicts!
- SERVPRO of Southwest Waukesha & Jefferson CountyThey were professional, prompt, and reliable. Excellent communication, fair pricing with quality work. I would definitely hire again!
- DJK Environmental, LLCDJK were great. I live in a house built in 1939 that we're doing renovations to and like any house built before the late 80's, there's always a chance that one or more building materials could contain asbestos. So before work started we needed to test anything that would be disturbed. DJK came within one to two days to test and it was quick and painless. Unlike another company that came out and used the fear of asbestos to make money off of me, they came out explained and anserwed all me qustions with out the doom and gloom of asbestos. Thankfully only one out of the 6 items tested came back positive. They explained we were in no danger, but gave us options on how to handle it. It's been decided that we're going to seal it as oppose to removing it. When we do this we are going to have DJK do the work. With the other companies that I talked to, DJK are heads and shoulders above the rest with their insight and their cost of work
- DJK Environmental, LLCTechnicians came out same day as request for estimate, scheduled work within the week. Work was done within a day, technicians completely cleaned the area and did a great job clearing all old flooring.
- DJK Environmental, LLCI contracted DJK to remove asbestos in a house that I'm selling. Even though I had to come back to them and add scope and make other changes they were always accommodating, returned my calls quickly, adapted as best they could to my schedule, and performed excellent work and clean-up. They really went the extra mile to make sure everything was taken care of. I would recommend DJK to anyone
- DJK Environmental, LLCIt was excellent. They had great customer service, the came in did the job. They were neat, tidy, and respectful. I was very satisfied with their work. They were very honest because there were several areas where work did not be done and instead of them just charging me for it they advised me that they were fine. They were very thorough and I would highly recommend them
Asbestos Removal Services in Milwaukee
- Business Description:Established in 2012, a family owned and operated company, with over 50 years expirence in the Environmental industry. We specialize in Asbestos Inspections & Abatement, Universal Waste removal, Lead-Safe Certified and Mold RemediatioRecent Review:They did the removal and cleaned everything up, but never came clean with me that they knocked out a corner of my newly drywall wall. I would have been ok with it, but he said he said he didn’t do it and kept telling me, “ you never do walls first”. With that comment I knew he was lying to meJeanne C.
- Business Description:Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators offers two very effective ways to eliminate bed bug infestations. Each individual will have to determine which solution best fits within their budget, time frame and treatment commitments. We are experts in bed bug extermination because it is the only thing we doRecent Review:Doug and his crew did excellent job! Words cannot express the appreciation for his service. Its not just the service that's important its the customer service. Having to deal with bed bugs is a time consuming, life derailing & stressful event. This is a time when a calm and professional voice is needed and Doug gets 6 out of 5 stars for that. This becomes even more important with a rental property where customer service should be a the forefront of any investor or property mangers list. My journey started with bed bugs being found in one unit. That lead to many hours of research, videos and lots of conflicting information. Ultimately heat treatment was decided upon from a service (not Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators). About a week later active bed bugs were found in that same unit. The entire property was then searched with a dog and they found bugs in two additional units. I'll spare the details other than the service was rather rude to the tenants and was always concerned about how much time they were spending at the property. One unit had some clutter and they refused to guarantee the work until most of the item were discarded. That experience lead me to Doug at Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators. Doug took the time to walk me through the process. His staff also did this at the property calming and assuring the residents. Honestly, all the calming and reassuring will not matter unless there are results and those results were spectacular! Doug has a newer chemical called Aprehend that required very little prep work from the tenants and was effective. Please look Aprehend product up on-line for details. In essence, the bed bugs come into contact with Aprehend and become infected. They then bring this back and infect the nest. This product can get to the bugs where heat may not. The proof is in the results and after only one treatment there have been no bugs for over 5 months nowkevin n.
- Business Description:Full service design, build and remodel contractor. Servicing SE Wisconsin since 2016. Our team does it all from light updates to full renovations. Our experience team of installers is ready to transform your vision to realityRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with the work that Construct Boss did for us. We had an idea of what we wanted, and with the suggestions they gave, or basement turned out better than we hoped for. The entire basement was done on time and on budgetTim H.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Environmental Initiatives, Environmental Initiatives LLC Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phones - (847) 293-7554, (920) 253-1247, (877) (653-6847).Recent Review:I will recommend him. We've used him on several occasions at least 3 different homes. He's reasonably priced and I can't say enough good things about him. He's personable, explains everything which is really important and cleans up after he's doneSusan J.
- Business Description:RHI is a Trade Ally of Focus on Energy and all our home owners receive an immediate 33% savings on labor and material costs. In case you did not know, Focus on Energy (FOE) is a program funded through a utility tax (from your utility company - WE Energies). Simply put, FOE will pay for a lot of work as long as you agree to have the job done professionally and with the use of scientific equipment. Understandably, FOE must be able to document how much energy is saved with each home that goes..Recent Review:RHI did an excellent job on our home. They communicated well, texting and speaking with my wife when she had questions. They were very clear about their process, and their timeline for completion of the project. Then they actually did what they said they would do. The best part is they left our house warm, cozy, and looking like they weren't even there. AEric K.
- Business Description:We are a general Asbestos company that oversees testing and remediation projects in the residential sectors. Our highly experienced staff has the know-how to guarantee that our clients are completely satisfied with our service and the end resultRecent Review:Great! It took two days for my job. They did come a bit late each day (11am-noon) but they stayed late (6-7pm) and got the work done. I would definitely use these guys again.Christy & Matt D.
- Business Description:Let us help you with your abatement needs We pride ourselves on hygiene and safety with any abatement project, following the highest standards in the industry. We service large-scale industrial, state, and federal projects as well as small-scale residential abatement needs and public/private schools. Our specialty is the abatement of asbestos and lead, as well as the remediation of mold. Contact us to come look at your project and give a competitive quote today. Schedule your free at home e..Recent Review:Craig came for the estimate, answered all my questions, and explained exactly what he would be doing with the asbestos tiles in my basement in 2 large rooms, approximately 866 sq ft. His crew came early to prepare the area and completely finished the job the next day. They did an excellent job, totally cleaned up after and I received the clean air lab results all at a reasonable price. Yes, would definitely recommend in fact, already have. Pictures- before and after..Susan M.
- Business Description:SERVPRO was founded in 1967 with a view to preserving commercial and residential property, after getting affected by fire and water issues. We understand that such incidents can hamper your basic way of the living. To minimize such problems and make you feel like it never happened before, we provide excellent restoration services for your home. Our professionals possess huge experience in serving both our organizational and residential clients. Stringent criterion of recruiting the best emplo..Recent Review:I called Servpro to get estimates for mold removal and asbestos mitigation. They were able to get right out to our property for asbestos removal. I was not at the property when the work was done, but the customer service person told me how the removal would be done. From what i can see of the area, the work was done. They also do mold mitigation but their schedule was too far out for us to hire them. They were very promptJulia B.
- Business Description:A full service roofing company. In our early years, we focused on products and services that were primarily "functional," i.e. stopping leaks and renewing roof systems in the most cost-effective way possible. This includes re-roofs with asphalt and fiberglass shingles, "tear-offs," repairs, small and medium sized flat roofs, and aluminum gutters. We have serviced about 4,000 clients along these lines. Lately we have begun to branch out into restoration projects that are as much "art" as func..Recent Review:Owner Josh Fraundorf, what is going on? Clearly Community Roofing has snubbed founder James Godsil. I paid a significant deposit for my job in person in June and waited eight weeks without hearing a project start date. Concerned by lack of communication, I went to the Prospect office twice to ask for a start date and color samples for shingles and siding. Both times the office could not locate samples in the showroom and promised a follow up call from the sales team. In September after a third visit to the office, a sales associate agreed to meet me at my workplace to show me samples. He forgot to write down my preferences and no record was kept. September went by. Crickets from your company. I call in October and learn a staff member has been fired. The next day, a pile of material is dropped off in the alley. The office staff is bewildered. There are no records of my job on their calendar. They put me off until the middle of October and remove the pile of material. Once Community Roofing confirms my job is on their calendar the sales guy asks me what materials and colors I want. I visit the office for the fourth time. They have roof samples, no siding samples. The week before Thanksgiving, the job begins. The roofers worked well into the night and, not surprisingly, hung fascia board incorrectly. It is not even. A realtor, a general contractor and another roofer agree it was done improperly. Community Roofing will not correct the mistake. Community Roofing left tools, nails of every size, debris all over my property. They abandoned the huge dumpster in front of my house. The sales team does not return my calls and, Mr. Fraundorf, they cannot remember your contact information. Who would recommend this company? Josh Fraundorf, what is going onAnne G.
- Business Description:5 Employees. Does not use subs. We have been providing asbestos and mold abatement services to Milwaukee and the surrounding areas since 1988.Recent Review:Badger Asbestos was able to come out within 2 days of my call. They reviewed the items founds in our home inspection and gave us some easy ways of mitigating the minor exposure ourselves. Would defintely use again-very knowledgable, prompt, and professionalJEFFREY S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Asbestos can be dangerous if disturbed and costly to remove. Safe identification and containment are key. Learn how to best deal with asbestos in your home.
When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Find asbestos removal services in
asbestos removal services in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Action Heating & Cooling1011 W Somers St
- Affordable Bed Bug Exterminators6650 W State St, Ste 204
- Affordable Environmental & Demolition, LLCP.O. Box 1
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- Air Techs Mold ServicesPO Box 371
Fox Lake, Illinois
- All City Contracting,LLC.8431 W Cleveland Ave
- American Air Improvement Resources IncPO Box 151
- AP ENVIRONMENTALPO BOX 044198
- ARMSTED HOME IMPROVEMENT308 E CENTER ST
- Asbestos USA - Pennsylvania1657 The Fairway
- ASK Home Improvement716 Milwaukee Ave.
- ASSURANCE INSPECTION SERVICES LLC9 Windhaven Cir
- AUSTIN ENTERPRISESPO Box 700
- Action Heating & Cooling
- FORD CONSTRUCTION CO INC1419 POPLAR DR
- FORD CONSTRUCTION CO INC
- HMONG AMERICAN FRIENDSHIP ASSOCIATION (HAFA)3824 W VLIET ST
- HMONG AMERICAN FRIENDSHIP ASSOCIATION (HAFA)
- Veolia Environmental ServicesW124N9451 Boundary Rd
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- Veolia Environmental Services