Earthquakes can cause serious damage to homes, but whether you have a new build or an older house, you can protect it from these natural disasters. Find out earthquake retrofit costs based on type of home, foundation type, retrofit method, and more.
Get matched with top structural engineers in Madison, WI
There are 1 highly-rated local structural engineers.
Recent Structural Engineering Reviews in Madison
- STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY INCInitial call was returned promptly and courteously. Arrived on time and was completed on budget. Report was as requested.
- Westring Construction LLCI initiated a request through their website and got a response the next day. Over email, I described what I was looking for and James was very responsive. He came over to my house and we talked about the project and he gave me some advice about the structure and knee walls (it's a cape cod or cottage style 1950's 1.5 story). I wanted to know what part of the knee walls could be removed without harm. He was very nice to talk to and if I need a general contractor I will be contacting them again
- STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY INCKurts expertise was great. He took a difficult structural problem and not only solved it but was able to explain what was needed to be done to us in a way that was perfectly clear. When the lead carpenter had questions and proposed a change , Kurt listened and worked beautifully with our contractor and carpenter. Does his job really well. I have to give kudos to our contractor, Rick Larson ofLarson Builders LLC for finding/working with such quality subs
- General Engineering CoI would recommend them to others. They appeared to be very knowledgeable and they didn't waste a lot of time with the inspection.
- STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY INCThe analysis and services were better than I expected. I would recommend Kurt for residential structural analysis.
- Woodford Bros IncI called to ask about getting a concrete foundation inspected as part of an inspection contingency in a house purchase. They couldn't get to my state in time but the guy on the phone was so helpful and listened to my problem and gave me some advice on how to approach it. He was very knowledgeable and very willing to share his knowledge to help me out
- STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY INCSo they gave us some recommendations about what kind of work would not be necessary. I thought that it was reasonable but I thought it was overpriced for the kind of work that we got. He was late to his appointments and did not call to confirm the day before like he said he would.
Structural Engineers in Madison
- Business Description:Full service design, build and remodel contractor. Servicing SE Wisconsin since 2016. Our team does it all from light updates to full renovations. Our experience team of installers is ready to transform your vision to realityRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with the work that Construct Boss did for us. We had an idea of what we wanted, and with the suggestions they gave, or basement turned out better than we hoped for. The entire basement was done on time and on budgetTim H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:ICON, LLC is a Design-Build Artisan Construction company. We help residential and commercial clients make their ideas a reality. From project assessment and drafting of plans to execution of the work and full project management, we provide all your construction needsRecent Review:All of the projects went well and Pete never double books projects which means he can devote full time to the project at hand.Arnold K.
- Business Description:Carlson Architecture is a client centered, custom building design firm. Typical billing is handled on an hourly rate basis. Clients work directly with the Owner of the company from start to finish of a project
- Business Description:Providing Solutions to Unique and Complex Remodeling ChallengesRecent Review:The Westring crew were professional and knowledgeable. <br />Michael H.
- Business Description:Strand Associates, Inc. has been providing civil and environmental engineering and science services since 1946. Our areas of specialization include civil and municipal engineering; stormwater management; water supply engineering; wastewater treatment and conveyance engineering; transportation engineering; electrical and HVAC engineering; building/facility engineering, architecture, and sustainable design; aviation; natural gas distribution; wetland delineation, mitigation, and restoration; ec..
- Business Description:Chatten Welding has been specializing in custom Hand Railing and Gates since 1998. We offer in shop service or portable along with 24 hour Emergency Response. In addition we are able to provide personal or company welder training and State and National Certifications. Whether it's Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Cast Iron, Mild Steel and all other Carbon Steels we are able to take care of your metal needs. All Materials Made in the USA along with Life Time Guarantee on Craftsmanship. We look forwa..
- Business Description:•Only National Builder debt free since 1985 •Best warranties in the industry with the financial strength to stand behind them •Twice as reliable - 2x the industry average for on time delivery, on time start, and on time completion •98.7% Customer Satisfaction •Our clients pay 10x faster than the industry average because we do the job right •Over 86,000 buildings sold •SteelWood University® - through our best-in-class in-house curriculum, we invest in our employees' educati..Recent Review:From start to finish a real pleasure to work with. Very happy with the finished product, no complaints. We’ve received many compliments on our Cleary building! <br /> <br /> <br />Nathan K.
- Business Description:TSE has 10 years of experience in structural design and analysis of all kinds of structures and materials, including conventional and composite structural steel, cold-formed steel, reinforced concrete, post-tension concrete, masonry units, and wood-framed. I have been apart of a wide variety of projects such as support frames of theme park rides and shotcrete exhibits, new multi-story apartment and dormitory structures, industrial and warehouse design, and inspections and renovation of existi..
- Business Description:Sustainable Engineering Group has been involvled with over 50 LEED certified projects nationwide, of which 5 are LEED Platinum. We are a net zero energy building advisor.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful structural engineer articles
Installing steel beams in or around your home costs $3,000 on average but can come with all kinds of hidden fees. To avoid any surprises, you’ll want to prepare for all scenarios. This steel beam cost guide will help you budget for your project.
If you want to knock down a wall to open up your living space, you’ll need to understand the costs involved. Follow our guide to hiring a professional structural engineer to remove a load-bearing or non-load-bearing wall.
Find structural engineers in
- Cottage Grove
- Sun Prairie
- De Forest
- Cross Plains
- Black Earth
- Mount Horeb
structural engineers in Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hammer Builders LLC9830 Dunlap Hollow Rd
- Hammer Builders LLC
- Icon LLC5101 Flambeau Rd
- Icon LLC
- Westring Construction LLC4617 Dovetail Drive Suite 8
- Westring Construction LLC