Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Get matched with top closet designers and builders in Madison, WI
There are 14 highly-rated local closet designers and builders.
Recent Closet Design Reviews in Madison
- Washa Construction IncWasha Remodeling saved us from the fiasco created by the first company we hired to put a bathroom in the basement bedroom and redo the bedroom itself. The previous company had started a year and a half earlier by putting up framing with a bathroom floor plan that did not meet city codes. They never finished and we had to go to small claims to get our money back. Adam from Washa gave us a quote that was higher than the one we had, but, obviously, it was necessary to do the job correctly. Steve Wineland, the site manager, is tops in the trade. We have had a lot of construction work at our home and our business and Steve is the best. The subcontractors were also outstanding. The flooring was delayed in arriving due to covid, but that was the only problem. The room and bathroom look amazing. We are going to start our next project very soon of remodeling our existing bathroom configuration on the first floor. I would recommend Washa for any project even if their price is somewhat higher because they are professionals, and, you get what you pay for
- Adam's Handyman & Remodeling ServiceIt went well. Adam is very dedicated and thorough in workmanship. He’s conscious of the time it takes to complete a task. He and Patrick not only are hard working but want you to be satisfied with the work once it’s completed. I have already recommended them and will use Adam for future projects.
- Adam's Handyman & Remodeling ServiceVery well. On time, honest, quality work. Pricing was good also. Kept me informed. I felt I got a good deal.
- Adam's Handyman & Remodeling ServiceAdam put in new ceramic tile and molding in main and half bathrooms. He also installed facets and bathroom door hinge. He painted a bedroom and he and Patrick put molding on wood flooring. They also did extra handyman tasks. They’re very hard workers, very dedicated and mindful of time required to complete the job. Absolutely recommend and hire in the future
- Adam's Handyman & Remodeling ServiceI was under the gun time wise and money wise for that matter. Can not recommend these guys enough. Up front, kept me informed. Did all I wanted but was quick to clue me in on better options to save money or time. Cleaned up before the left and did a great job with the actual work. Will hire again.
- Time 2 Remodel LLCThe basement is beautiful and won and award at one on of their shows. (They also did our bathroom, which is also just perfect). They were always available to help. Even when surprises came up during the project, they took care of us through the whole process. Highly recommend.
- Time 2 Remodel LLCWorking with Time 2 Remodel was a pleasant experience. Curt was easy to work with and guided the project along smoothly. Dave did the work on our house; he was courteous, knowledgeable, and hard working. We had our upstairs bathroom essentially gutted. They installed a new caulkless shower, vanity, granite countertop, toilet topper cabinet, and hardware to match. The bathroom turned out very well. There were a few minor cosmetic issues that we either fixed on our own, or brought to Curt's attention. Anything that we brought to Curt's attention was fixed right away. Dave also found out that our toilet had been slowly leaking into the floor for the last few months, and he worked to remove all of the ruined floor boards/wall and replace with new. It was more work than anticipated, but we were glad to have someone who cares about quality doing the work and were relieved to find that out before it became a bigger issue. The downstairs bathroom required the tear out of an old corner shower. They installed a new caulkless 3/4 shower with the addition of a wall to block the access drain, and a new accessory panel to the access drain through the adjacent closet. They also installed a new faucet so that the color of oiled bronze would flow throughout. The work in the basement bathroom was expertly done. Curt and his wife Janean helped to pick out and suggest items that would make each room work together beautifully. They had great suggestions and were incredibly easy to work with. They were conscientious of making sure we had a useable bathroom, and were great at communicating when work would be done, as we have two dogs that would be more of a hindrance than a help. Even though there was additional work required, the estimate for the work did not change by the end
- Time 2 Remodel LLCWorked with us using our ideas and requests to come up with a floor plan. Provided good ideas and remarks that were incorporated but never overwhelmed us with his opinions. And if we said no to something, he did not try to do what most contractors have done with us in the past which is over selling and/or being overly aggressive. Provided a very thorough work plan and schedule. Started on time, and despite a couple of major glitches due to old house and unexpected problems, stayed on schedule and on budget with the only cost increase being due to 2 agreed upon, and very wisely done change orders which were cost effective and big wins. All services contracted for, tear-out, electrical, plumbing, tiling, carpentry were done in the most professional manner with the highest quality result. Had a few issues up front with some bumps and bruises to a few things, but they were fixed and covered by the contractor. Also we complained a little during the first week about the dust and clean-up, and the contractor made sure after that at the end of the work day, and the end of the work week, things were put in as good order as good be expected for a large and messy job. Contractor and crew were very considerate of their environment. We have owned 5 houses and have had much contract work done; this is the best work we've had done in 23 years of multi-house ownership. Kurt worked h****** establishing a working relationship with us and did everything in his power to make the experience as pain-free as possible. His wife also provided some great input and advice with some accessory details (sink, cabinet, toilet, fixtures, and general aesthetics of overall effort) and they actually make a great team. We have hired them again to do some more work for us as a result
- Time 2 Remodel LLCVery well. Curt and Janean were very prompt. The time between our initial meeting for an estimate and having a written contract in hand was less than a week! That blew us away. With other contractors we considered weeks and months would go by making you think, "Are they really busy, or do they not care for the work?" We had a few changes to the initial contract, including taking Curt's recommendation to resurface the fireplace. Curt's mason wasn't just a mason he was an artist. Our new gas insert fireplaces look great and are getting a lot of work keeping us warm. We added a 200 amp panel and subtracted built in cabinetry. Curt and his sub contractors were very prompt and courteous and once the demolition started someone was working every week if not more. Highly recommended
- Adam's Handyman & Remodeling ServiceThis is the 3rd time we've hired Adam and Pat. They do excellent work and the attention to detail is very impressive. We have a 1930's home where no project is easy and they always find a solution to make things work without compromising quality. They finished our basement which had plenty of challenges such as original windows to replace, very low ceilings, and old original doors/doorways. The final outcome exceeded our expectations and is a great addition to our house where living space is at a premium. Adam is by far the most honest contractor I've ever worked with and truly cares about providing quality service to make sure his customers are satisfied. Please realize he is in high demand and getting ahold of him can be difficult until he is actually on your project at which time he is always available to you (I appreciate that he dedicates his time to my project, generally not to answering calls from others while at my property). Adam and Pat can pretty much take care of any home project and have very fair pricing, making their skills for the price hard to match
Closet Designers in Madison
- Business Description:Award winning. We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet our customers needs. It is our mission to provide a great experience from start to completion of a project.Recent Review:Great, we're always happy with Adam's work. This was a complete gut and redo and it looks beautiful.Megan J.
- Business Description:Professional remodeling services at affordable prices!
- Business Description:Steele Home Remodeling LLC is a Family owned and operated company that focuses on Kitchen, Bathroom, Basement Remodeling and Home Repairs. Steele Home Remodeling LLC provides quality workmanship and customer service with over 25 years of experience. Based in Madison, WI. Working with trusted, skilled tradesman and vendors our company provides top notch Remodeling and Repair service. We specialize in getting clients through projects both large and small. Steele Home Remodeling LLC is a full-se..
- Business Description:Full service design, build and remodel contractor. Servicing SE Wisconsin since 2016. Our team does it all from light updates to full renovations. Our experience team of installers is ready to transform your vision to realityRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with the work that Construct Boss did for us. We had an idea of what we wanted, and with the suggestions they gave, or basement turned out better than we hoped for. The entire basement was done on time and on budgetTim H.
- Business Description:My name is Mark Schwebach. I am the owner of Complete Handyman as a division of Dream Homes LLC. I founded the company in 2004. I am 100% involved with day to day activities. I specialize in finishing basements. When it comes to basements, I will be involved in every aspect of the job. I will be hands on from the initial design process, the bidding process, acquiring permits, doing the actual construction, overseeing sub-contractors, through to the completion of the finished basement. I perso..Recent Review:Our basement was previously finished in the 1970's, but the quality of the work was not good. We ripped everything out and hired Mark to remodel it. The project included adding an egress window, a 3/4 bath (no plumbing previously), a kitchenette, and an electric fireplace. We couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. Mark offered thoughtful guidance and suggestions throughout the process, and he also gave tips for some of our other home improvement projects that were not involved in this one! The price I listed was for the entire project, not just for Mark's carpentry servicesBen S.
- Business Description:All facets of home repair & remodeling. Kitchen Updates/Full Bath Remodels/Custom projects...You Name it!...Fully Insured! Find Happy to Help Home Improvement on FaceBook. Making living spaces work for you. From "Honey-Do's" to full remodel projects. Offering 20+ years of experience in all facets of residential remodeling and now some commercial situations as well. Proud to have all major electrical work provided by fully licensed electrician, Matt Berkowitz, A+ Communications: http://www..Recent Review:I mean-the majority of 5 star reviews say it all. Patrick was a delight to work with--and I can truly call him a FRIEND! We hired him to complete our dream master bathroom remodel, as well as remodeling our laundry room. All I can say is-HIRE HIM. Our project went above and beyond our expectations and we are so happy with the outcome. Our project was a large one-including knocking down walls, re-configuring the master bath and laundry room, and installation of a CUSTOM tiled walk in shower. I worked closely with Patrick in picking out every single item, which also allowed me to learn some tricks and skills along the way too. Patrick is one of the nicest humans I've had the pleasure to meet and I would hire him again in a secondNina G.
- Business Description:Our services include handyman repairs, home improvements, decks, porches, window & door replacement, kitchen & bath remodeling, and more. Our experienced staff will arrive at your door equipped with the tools and skills needed to tackle a wide range of repairs. No project is too small! FIX’M Home Repairs, LLC has been serving the Middleton, Madison and immediate surrounding area since 1990. Please call our office directly at 608-831-3496 to inquire about our servicesRecent Review:About halfway done. Very professional. Only problem is trying to get them scheduled.Michael M.
- Business Description:What’s your dream for your house? What’s your dream for your kitchen, your bathroom, your basement? Don’t just dream it, live it!! “The impossible only takes longer!” It’s the promise I make from day one, and it’s the most important one that we follow!. It’s the foundation of Washa Construction, will be the foundation of your new project. If you can dream it, we can build itRecent Review:Washa Remodeling saved us from the fiasco created by the first company we hired to put a bathroom in the basement bedroom and redo the bedroom itself. The previous company had started a year and a half earlier by putting up framing with a bathroom floor plan that did not meet city codes. They never finished and we had to go to small claims to get our money back. Adam from Washa gave us a quote that was higher than the one we had, but, obviously, it was necessary to do the job correctly. Steve Wineland, the site manager, is tops in the trade. We have had a lot of construction work at our home and our business and Steve is the best. The subcontractors were also outstanding. The flooring was delayed in arriving due to covid, but that was the only problem. The room and bathroom look amazing. We are going to start our next project very soon of remodeling our existing bathroom configuration on the first floor. I would recommend Washa for any project even if their price is somewhat higher because they are professionals, and, you get what you pay forMarsha F.
- Business Description:Driftless Construction is dedicated to quality with 20 years experience we specialize in residential remodeling and renovation. From your floor up we can get the job done. We build garages and additions, decks and fencing. Flooring professionals for wood laminate and tile. We have extensive drywall experience from hanging sheetrock to texture and custom paint. And finish carpentry from rustic or modern, We can take care of the entire project. No hassle No mess. Call us for small jobs tooRecent Review:In the beginning it looked good. Prior to install, we discovered the area needed to be leveled for the floor to lay properly. So he picked up the supplies at our cost. Which made sense. There was a transition between the rooms that were causing the unevenness. He did not level that off. He said he tried. But it was exactly the same. We notice other spots that weren’t quite right and he fixed them. However some of the planks starting lifting. So my husband called him back and he said he wasn’t going to keep coming out to fix the issues. Now mind you it’s issues that were caused by improper install. He then blamed it on the flooring we bought. The flooring was not high end nor was it low end. Rather little better than half in between towards the better. Now where that uneven spot(one of many) the lvp is starting to pull apart and lift. Ultimately we’re going to have to have someone else come fix his mistakes. I was hesitant to make this review as I thought he’d completely fix the issue. But I can see that it’s no good saying anything as all we will hear is excuses rather than accountability. So no we won’t use again. Maybe we should send him the bill from whomever fixes it. This whole situation makes me scared to hire any other contractors though. I don’t know if things maybe got overlooked because he brought his young teenage son to help. Or just carelessness. Just very upsetting to say the least. Picture 1 is where side of the seam is coming apart. Part actually chipped off and I tried gluing it down. Had to put a rug over to protect it. But it’s only a matter of time before it does it all the way down. Picture 2 is how un-level the transition between rooms are. Picture 3 is one of many lifting pieces. He did try to tap it downMelinda B.
- Business Description:Budget Right Handyman is Chicagoland's largest handyman service. We've won the Angie's List Super Service Award for 10 consecutive years. Since 2016, we've completed over 20,000 projects. All of our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee & 1-year warranty on laborRecent Review:A big thank to Jesse for cutting the legs on my new coffee straight and even. Looks fantastic!Lynn S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful closet designer articles
Hiring a professional organizer can help you reset and make your space more functional. Professional home organizer rates vary depending on the size of your project, but luckily, it’s an affordable service on almost any budget.
The closet of your dreams may not be as far off as you think. Materials, labor, and design will all influence the cost to build a closet and custom closet costs. Use this guide to determine your budget and consider which closet type fits your needs.
Find closet designers and builders in
- Cottage Grove
- Sun Prairie
- De Forest
- Cross Plains
- Black Earth
- Mount Horeb
closet designers and builders in Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A H Remodeling LLC306 Eugenia Ave
- Adam's Handyman & Remodeling Service2305 Calypso Rd
- Adams Design ConstructionPO Box 7727
- Affordable Home Maintenance4545 American
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
- Althafer Construction LLC203 Lathrop St
- A H Remodeling LLC
- California Closets of Madison3234 University Ave
- CARLSON CONSTRUCTION LLC322 NORTH ST
- CB Home Renovations5005 Valley Dr
MC FARLAND, Wisconsin
- CLARK CONSTRUCTIONPo Box 908
- Closets by Design6040 W Executive Dr Suite E-H
- Complete Handyman2317 Mica Rd.
- Construct Boss9401 W. Beloit Road Suite 202
- Crownover Construction, LLCW284N814 Cherry Ln
- California Closets of Madison
- Euro Closets5618 Trempealeau Trail
- Euro Closets
- Fix'm Home Repairs LLCPO Box 620795
- Fix'm Home Repairs LLC
- Habenicht Homes LLCN2596 Johnson Rd
- Handyman and Remodeling Services749 Edgemore Dr
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- Happy To Help Home Improvement5725 Elder Pl
- Harrison Construction1500 Bradford Bay
- HEARTWOOD CONSTRUCTION7208 Elmwood Ave.
- Holiday Custom Closets LLC5812 County Road K
- Habenicht Homes LLC
- Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC.680 Grand Canyon Dr Ste 6
- Kitchen & Bath Solutions, LLC.
- Obsidian Construction
- Obsidian Construction
- SCENIC INTERIORS LLC728 CHAPMAN ST
- Schwoegler Remodeling LLC4210 East Washington Ave
- SCS Building & Remodeling LLC3514 Kittleson Ct
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- Seeley Tile & Construction, LLCW318 County Rd CW
- Simply Organized LLC2518 Berkley Dr
- Steele Home Remodeling LLC5655 Rankin Ln
- SCENIC INTERIORS LLC
- Washa Construction Inc2605 S Stoughton Rd
- Washa Construction Inc