Time 2 Remodel LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2012

• Trade License Number
  • DCQ-02080345

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1218 Gilson St

Madison, WI 53715

TIME 2 REMODEL, LLC is located in Madison, Wisconsin. Curt Dimmig has owned & operated his own business since 1999. Curt is a 3rd generation carpenter and started working in the remodeling business as a child in his parents kitchen & bath remodeling business. He often worked side by side with his father and mother designing, building and installing custom kitchens & baths. Since then, his range of skill, knowledge and experience has continued to grow to an award winning level. The time it takes to figure out a remodel project is what we take PRIDE IN HELPING our customers with. We stand out with our CREATIVE SOLUTIONS and by PERSONALLY ASSISTING you with all your selections (plumbing, cabinetry,tile, flooring, etc) while walking you through the remodeling process....

home remodeling (53)basement remodeling (11)woodworking (8)countertop installation (8)plumbers (15)flooring (14)electrician (13)drywall (13)lighting (12)door installation (9)interior painting (8)tile installation (8)

03/31/2021

Time 2 Remodel was recommended by Gerhard's where I hope to buy cabinets. I spoke with Janean on the phone who was very nice. I said I could send a detailed email about what work needed to be done to save them some time, and so I did. Then I followed up for them to come out to give me a bid. Then I followed up again. And again. I waited about a week between each contact. Then I asked Gerhard's wha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2021

08/25/2019

The basement is beautiful and won and award at one on of their shows. (They also did our bathroom, which is also just perfect). They were always available to help. Even when surprises came up during the project, they took care of us through the whole process. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled my basement

CATEGORY custom cabinets,closet systems,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2016

Photo for Time 2 Remodel LLC - 1218 Gilson St, Madison, WI - 38066947

05/08/2019

Great! This was our first major remodel with professionals. Janean and Curt were very knowledgeable - Janean with design and products; Curt with planning and followthrough. Janean created 3 separate plans that would fit in to our existing space. She helped us visualize the outcome and was very helpful going through different products with us at the suppliers. Time2Remodel employees were personable...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen gut, design, and remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,asbestos removal,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

Photo for Time 2 Remodel LLC - 1218 Gilson St, Madison, WI - 37863396

11/19/2018

Curt and Janean were great to work with from design layout to completion. Their staff was professional and very helpful in the kitchen remodel process to get the new open concept that we desired. We just love the custom hickory cabinets and Cambria counters. Bringing the washer and dryer from the basement to our main level was key to staying in our home during retirement. We would highly recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel and added Mudroom with washer/dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2018

Photo for Time 2 Remodel LLC - 1218 Gilson St, Madison, WI - 37562102

11/11/2018

We had a good experience. Janean was very helpful and communicative, gave us good advice when picking out all the different items, and kept the job running smoothly. She was very clear on when we were choosing things that would go above our budget, and the price at the end was not a surprise. Their employees and subcontractors were professional, competent, and fun to talk to. We are very happy wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

10/19/2018

We hired Time 2 Remodel to completely remodel our kitchen and powder room. The rooms were very dated and had lived out their useful lives. In addition to replacing cabinets counters, and plumbing fixtures, we removed two walls, a chimney, leveled the floor between an enclosed porch and the main kitchen, and addressed structural problems. Salvaged flooring patched in to the old hardwood kitchen flo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bath remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

01/19/2018

Curt took a lot of time with us in the beginning and showed us a prelim design so we knew what to expect and the direction of our project. We liked our connection with him. Throughout the project we then worked with designer, Janean, and she was great about meeting with us at various shops in town to help pick our design choice. This was super helpful! She also would get back to us on our many que...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We really enjoyed working with Time 2 Remodel and now really love our new kitchen! (We gutted the kitchen, took down a wall and moved our laundry room door to a different wall.)

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

11/29/2017

It went very well. Curt and his team were very accommodating, despite the short notice (our other contractor backed out) and our hectic schedule. They were very easy to deal with and did great work. I would use them again in a heartbeat and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to our friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have some remodelling completed after another contractor backed out of the job.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2016

07/07/2017

Curt and his crew were very easy to work with. Scheduling was a little difficult through this busy season, but the timeline was reasonable. Would definitely hire them again. Added a few pictures of the final work...I put up the towel bar, cat/dog trim and sign myself. Not pictured: bath fan installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired Time 2 Remodel to install a dog shower in my mud room. This was a hard project to get quotes for because not a lot of companies in the area have built dog showers and the space I had to work with was very limited. Curt and I discussed a budget before as other quotes I had received were a lot higher than expected. We ended up agreeing on the budget and only went over $6.15!

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

03/24/2017

I chose not to have this company do the project because I found another company that was able to do the project at a lower price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking to update the lower level of my home. I was requesting to have barn-boards removed and replaced with drywall, new flooring, new trim, new doors, and for the ceilings and walls to be painted. Curt responded quickly and was able to schedule a time on the weekend to get the information needed to provide an estimate for the work. He was able to provide a sales contract shortly after the initial visit, breaking down the cost for the whole project.

CATEGORY basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2017

Remodeling - Basements, Kitchens and Baths

Design and drawing of rooms and spaces.