Upholstering a headboard can transform your sleeping space in a totally luxe way. Learn how to upholster a headboard using this simple guide. The bonus is that you don't need any sewing or complex carpentry skills to achieve a professional look.
Compare quotes from top upholsterers
Get matched with top upholsterers in Louisville, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local upholsterers.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Upholstery Reviews in Louisville
- Comstock's UpholsteryHe did a wonderful job , my chairs look great and he is reasonable. Answers all questions and loves his work. I would definitely recommend him.
- ST MATTHEWS UPHOLSTERYI called; they asked me to text them pictures of what I needed repairing. I did; they sent me an estimate. The repairs took only one day, and I found the price reasonable for the work done.
- WALKER FABRICSThe staff was very helpful in assisting me in finding affordable fabric and educating me in the type of fabric I needed. There was a six month wait to get the work done, but they said that because it was a small job, they would try to fit it in sooner and they did, a month later. It took @ five weeks to complete the job, but we were warned that might be the case
- BEECHMONT UPHOLSTERYfantastic job. perfect size, perfect comfort. high quality sewing job with sturdy zipper openings if we ever want to wash the fabric. large collection of fabrics to choose from in shop, found a perfect one. Having them do two nice upholstered chairs now. From pictures on website & what we saw in the shop, I expect another awesome job. Also very nice people to work with
- GATEWOOD UPHOLSTERYThe entire process was great. The owner came by my house at a convenient time, looked at the piece and gave an estimate. He then took the chair back with him that day. Later when the chair was almost finished, he called to say that we needed another yard of fabric. He went looking at nearby stores and found the matching fabric and finished the job. I thought this was definitely going above and beyond! The chair was delivered and it looks great and its structure is much stronger
- GATEWOOD UPHOLSTERYWe are new residents to the area (transferred from the South last year). I read through the referrals at Angie's List and chose Gatewood Upholstery. My call was answered by Mr. York, the owner, and he responded almost immediately by estimating the job in person and dropping off three sample books for us to peruse. He expertly reupholstered a ''beloved'' family chair using a challenging velvet fabric. Now our chair is removed from its dark and hidden corner and occupies a place of prominence in our room! Oh yes, there was a wee bit of fabric left over that we had Mr. York handcraft into a beautiful cherry footstool that coordinates perfectly. Amazing! Highly recommended and I will use this company again this year
- M & B UPHOLSTERYThis is the second time I have used M&B to upholster a chair, and I have been extremely please both times. He matched the pattern perfectly, and his work is beautiful. I would absolutely use him again, and highly recommend him.
- Excel Shop Furniture RestorationExcel Shop is absolutely the best in Louisville! They like to handle things by e-mail, and all I had to do was send them some pictures of the furniture and some details about what I wanted done, and they replied with an estimate, which ended up to be almost exactly what the final bill was. These two pieces are family heirlooms, about 90-100 years old, and I was VERY particular that they be done well. I purchased my own fabric, after Steven at Excel told me how much to buy. They do have fabric there for you to choose from, however. My sofa and chair needed to be re-upholstered, needed new cushions, and had to have the exposed feet refinished. They told me it would be 4 weeks from the day I brought them in, but it was only 2-1/2 weeks! They do charge extra if you have them pick up and deliver your furniture, but we were able to take the items and pick them up ourselves, to save money. Steven gave me a tour of the shop the day we brought them in, and they are doing some amazing restoration work there! I didn't get any other estimates, so I don't really know about the price, but I have heard that Excel is pretty high. However, you get what you pay for, and their work is outstanding! The sofa and chair are smooth and tight, the fabric was cut exactly on the grain, and they made the best possible use of the amount of fabric they had. The new cushions are nice and firm. They are just beautiful! I have 2 Victorian chairs that I will take to Excel in the near future
- GATEWOOD UPHOLSTERYThis man does excellent work at a very reasonable price. The work came in under his estimate and he only charged us what was owed. He is very honest and does high quality work. Not only would I use him again for furniture repair and upholstery, I'd recommend him to anyone.
- GATEWOOD UPHOLSTERYHe was unable to reupholster my dinning room chair seats because of their age and a poor quality job that was done years ago, so he built new seats for my chairs, upholstered them and they are beautiful. Even though he was faced with building the new seats he never changed the original quote for his work. A great personality and very hones
Upholsterers in Louisville
- Business Description:auto boats and furnitureRecent Review:James is great. He worked on my springs of my front seats and my rear package tray. On the front seats, he noticed that some of the foam was dry, he called me and replaced it. He is my go-to for any upholstery work whether it's one of my classic cars, our regular car, or in our home. <br /Charles P.
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand..Recent Review:It was surprisingly very very good! I talked to Michelle and she was such a pleasure to talk to every time we spoke on the phone. The job they did was excellent! The only thing I would say is if you are on a time constraint to get that down in writing because she's an extremely busy woman. It was a very difficult job, shortening a sleeve with zippers, and a lot of tailors won't shorten sleeves with zippers, but it was no problem for MichelleLana N.
- Business Description:Our company was founded by David Berger over thirty years ago and David has been selling table pads direct to the public for over forty years. We know our table pads and we know how to design the perfect fit the very first timeRecent Review:The cover and the leaf covers were a perfect fit and of excellent quality. We paid $99 for the complete set--usually a cover like this costs about $400. they are made to match the wood of the table and look great. They came promptlyWendy W.
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg..Recent Review:This is a textile provider that perfectly replicates fabric designs from the Arts & Crafts era. The quality, look, and finish of the product is suburb. If you need Mission style or Arts & Crafts textile products, this is the place to go. They do custom orders. In addition to furniture table top and case goods runners, place settings, they can provide their high quality fabric for upholstery of sofas, settles, and chairs. Their fabric is suitable for drapes and curtains and they also fabricate custom bed spreads. If someone was restoring a Mission/Arts & Crafts Bungalow, Archive Editions is the place to go for all the textile needs attendant to furniture, drapes, upholstery, et al. If you ' re into the beauty and simplicity of all things Mission and Arts & Crafts, you will find the textile fabric you need at Archive EditionsErrol T.
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR WOOD REPAIR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. SERVICE CHARGES MAY APPLY.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:The workmanship completed was as expected although later than the original date. The experience was less than desired. I had called around to the different shops that were listed on Angies list and had gone with Excel since they were open on the weekends. You would think for a job that was $1,000+ he would have been more pleasant to work with however he was not accomodating at all. Standard reply was "it's a lot of chairs, not sure what else you would expect". I had in-laws that were going to be in town and staying at our house, I called on the weekend they were going to be finished, the response was "well, it's alot of chairs, not sure on what date they'll be done". Again, not accomodating or pleasant to deal with. Also, doesn't take credit cards, you have to pay in cash or a check. <br /> In hindsight I should have gone with one of the other businesses that do the same repair, they were much more pleasant to deal with and also fairly priced. <br /Heather P.
- Recent Review:They did a quality job and were professional. Pick up and delivery were free, or at least built in to the price. I solicited quotes from 4-5 upholsterers before I hired A1 and they were either on par or cheaper than other vendors. I would use them again. <br /Sarah O.
- Business Description:Reflections of You provides in-home consultations, personal shopping, selection of window treatments, flooring, wall coverings & colors, upholstery services, lighting.... We will oversee your new addition and remodel projects, just leave the selections, hiring, and scheduling to us. We also have the means to fully stage (furnish) a home or simply help with decluttering and neutralizing colors. When you arrive to your new home we will assist with unpacking and placement of your furnishings and..
- Business Description:Owner operated and managed with over 30 yrs experience. Furniture, automotive, convertabile tops, marine and custom upholstery.
- Business Description:I work independently to provide a monthly publication to the residents of Lake Forest, one of Louisville's most desirable communities.
See all 1 highly rated companies in LouisvilleJoin Angi now
upholsterers in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Barry Wooley Designs116 S 10th St
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
- Barry Wooley Designs
- Excel Shop Furniture Restoration1617 Mellwood Ave
Louisville, Kentucky 40206
- Excel Shop Furniture Restoration
- FC Upholstery5172 Poplar Level Rd
Louisville, Kentucky 40219
- FC Upholstery
- GATEWOOD UPHOLSTERY7707 BETHANY RD
Charlestown, Indiana 47111
- GATEWOOD UPHOLSTERY
- M & B UPHOLSTERY3930 SHELBYVILLE RD
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
- M & B UPHOLSTERY
- TOMMY JOHNS JR1040 DIXON AVE
Louisville, Kentucky 40217
- TOMMY JOHNS JR