Thinking about installing a microwave above your oven range? You'll be zapping meals in no time after reading our handy DIY tips for microwave installation.
Get matched with top small appliance repair services in Louisville, KY
There are 9 highly-rated local small appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Small Appliance Repair Reviews in Louisville
- The Appliance ManHe came and diagnosed the problem gave price and waited for part to come in which took 7 days Then he came back when part came in and put new panel in and that was it. Very very nice . Will use them again for sure.
- Dauenhauer PlumbingGreat, had to call theses guys in to fix what another HVAC company screwed us on. Great guys better prices and all around more professional than Bryant.
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesThese guys are awesome! Showed up on time and called before they left. Showed me what was wrong with my air conditioner and what they were going to do to repair it on the spot! Finally have cold air blowing through those vents now! Customer service was excellent. Definitely will be hiring again!
- The Appliance Mani was very thankful he could fix it and got in done in a timely fashion i would defintely recommend very professional and knowledgeable
- The Appliance ManIt went great!!! The dryer was fine; recommended another party to check air vent circulation. Dishwasher has motor problems. Gave recommendation for new one, even though he could fix it. I appreciate his honesty. We will definitely hire Kody again when needed!
- Dauenhauer PlumbingDauenhauer did a great job with installation of our water heater. Their work and craftsmanship was excellent and they were also sensitive to our budget. Every experience I've had with their company has been very positive!
- Dauenhauer PlumbingReplacement of 14 yr-old gas water heater completed in less than 2 hrs, with careful attention to customer input and consideration of work area. Nick and teammate were punctual, attentive, and knowledgeable both during the quote process and the project, itself. After using advertised discounts, Dauenhauer’s price was competitive with others, plus this crew’s demonstrated respect for the customer validated my choice. I would definitely call them again as well as recommend to others looking for this level of service
- Halpin Plumbing IncI would give them all "A"s. One person came out and it took two hours. They left the area fine. I would absolutely use them again.
- Dauenhauer PlumbingVery east to make the appointment. Showed up on time. Matt was very professional and pleasant to have in our home. The work was finished in a timely manner. Over all it was a great experience.
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesIt went well. They were polite, professional and gave me their honest opinion on the situation so I didn't have to spend extra money.
Small Appliance Repair Services in Louisville
- Business Description:Family owned and operated business gladly serving Angie's List Customers. Appliance repair in Louisville, Oldham County, Mt Washington and Southern Indiana for washers, dryers, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, freezers, ice-makers, microwaves, disposals, dishwashers & moreRecent Review:He came and diagnosed the problem gave price and waited for part to come in which took 7 days Then he came back when part came in and put new panel in and that was it. Very very nice . Will use them again for sureJeanetta S.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:H was not able to diagnose problem. I’m all fairness, I had already replaced the water pump and the checked that there was no obstruction in the hose from the machine to the drainage pipe. There were problems with credit card transaction. Staff was very courteous and responsiveSascha v.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:After getting a ridiculous quote for a dishwasher drain pump and the "intensive" labor, I was trying to figure out how much the pump REALLY cost. I looked up the part through your website and it was $50 less. I also read some comments that suggested it wasn't all that difficult to do on my own. Read some descriptions, even found a youtube video. I know I could have called for support, but I didn't need to! <br> <br>The other repair place treated me like I was a foolish woman and I wouldn't understand what was involved. On a scale of 1 (being easy) to 10 (being difficult), I'd say this was about a 3. I just replaced the pump this morning and it's working great. Took me about 25 minutes all by myself. <br> <br>This whole thing cost me less than $100 and those expects were going to charge me $320!  Kim N.
- Business Description:We service most everything in the home. Licensed in Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electric, & all Kitchen appliances with 1 year parts & labor. Christian owned & operated. We also repair most everything on home inspection reports. HVAC systems come with 10 yr parts & labor factory warranty. The only company in Louisville to clean the air conditioner coil with BBJ biocide (an enzyme that kills all the mold on your coil above the furnace in your home)Recent Review:Very well. After talking with Mike about replacing my outdoor faucet with a "frost-Free" he checked it and felt rebuilding the existing faucet would solve my winter icicle problem. He also noticed an issue with my hot water line that was resolved with $30.00 part. Mike saved me a lot of money. I would definitely call on Mike and NCM for any future problems. I called late afternoon and Mike was there 9:30 next morningRobin B.
- Business Description:Handyman specializing in plumbing, HVAC, small projects, repairs and maintenance, power washing services, electrical, and much more. I have been in this industry for 20+ years. I have worked with geriatrics for many years and understand the need for reasonably priced service. I pride myself on being reliable, respectful, and reasonable.Recent Review:Had PTAC go out at senior living community and door was not closing to a secured area. HG residential maintenance came out the day I called and took care of the issues immediately. He was respectful to me and to the seniors that reside at the community. He stayed on task the entire time and answered all of my questions. I appreciated the fast turn around and reasonable pricingAmanda R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical, Plumbing, Appliances & General Handyman Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Cloud Nine Solutions did an excellent job! We had clear communication ever through every step of the process. In running coaxial cable, routing can sometimes be an issue. The technician (Eric) consulted with me on everything. They did a professional job! I am very happy with the results and I would recommend Cloud Nine Solutions to anyone! NOTE: A competitor in Louisville wanted double the price for the same workToby N.
- Business Description:Award winning. Crawlspace Doctor provides free evaluations to homeowners with crawlspace concerns. We thoroughly examine the entire crawlspace including drainage to prevent standing water, insulation, complete vapor barrier, floor supports, wood framing, and entrances. We also look at any factors that may be contributing to water intrusion from the outside due to poor landscaping or gutters and downspoutsRecent Review:Extremely helpful , punctual and thorough . Took before and after pictures. Explained well the work to be done. Went above and beyond the scope of work by locating a plumbing leak in the crawl space . Very professional and pleasant to work with. Will recommend without any reservationsSampurna S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:It could not have gone any easier. They were kind, they were efficient, they were prompt. They walked us through the whole process. They made it as uncomplicated as possible and payment was received in a most timely manner. We are quite pleased and would recommend them to others, as we haveRoseanne I.
- Business Description:Now celebrating over 38 years in business, Aable Appliance Repair continues to be known for delivering top-notch maintenance and repair of residential brand name appliances to the people of Metro Louisville and Southern Indiana. Locally and family owned and operated, our clients know that they can depend on us for professional care at very competitive prices. Licensed and insured, we offer same-day/next-day service in most cases. The service call fee is separate from the repair and due at the..Recent Review:Technician called to say he was on his and was on time, I let mr smith know what was going on and he had my refrigerator up and running properly in no time. Would recommend aable appliance to anyone in the futureNolan S.
- Business Description:At Dauenhauer Plumbing, our skilled, licensed plumbing technicians will provide you with efficient, professional plumbing service. Our friendly customer service staff will make every effort to get your problem taken care of fast, even on nights and weekends. Our team takes pride in offering the area’s best customer experience. Additional DBA: Anytime PlumbingRecent Review:Service was great, price was insane. It cost $290 to replace a shut off valve to a faucet with easy access in an unfinished basement. Wow! I feel price gouged. The work was removing the old valve putting on bite fittings, adding a new valve with PEX. I thought there would be some soldering with copper pipe involved. Did I mention that cost $290 for uncomplicated work that took less than an hour. The service man was very friendly and explained what he could and could not do. The main issue is the exterior faucet in my older home had a leak in the outside pipe. It would have been another $400 to run a new line and exterior faucet in a new locationRAY R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful small appliance repair service articles
The cost to repair a microwave depends on the type of microwave and what’s wrong with your unit. In some cases, it may be better to replace your microwave instead of trying to repair it.
Installing a water line to your new ice maker could take only minutes if you’ve got an existing hookup under the sink. But you can still connect it DIY even if you have to tap into the primary water source. Here's how.
small appliance repair services in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Appliance Services200 Sycamore St Ste 178
- Aable Appliance Repair 6521 Greenwood Road
- ACT's Appliance and Heating103 Court St
- AE Factory Service9948 Bunsen Way
- All-Brite Electric Co4735 Poplar Level Rd Ste 4
- Appliance Repair Brandenburg, KY
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A-1 Appliance Services
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Coogle's Interiors10000 Dixie hwy
- Crawlspace Doctor12123 Shelbyville Rd Ste 100-251
- Crowley Service Company330 Robert Burden Road
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Indianapollis HEATING & coolin & APPLIANCE REPAIR310 south Ohio St
- Indianapollis HEATING & coolin & APPLIANCE REPAIR
- J. Mudd Remodeling322 S 4th St
- J. Mudd Remodeling
- UNIVERSAL APPLIANCE SVC5682 Shepherdsville Rd.
- UNIVERSAL APPLIANCE SVC
- Williams Appliance Services3065 Brashears Creek Road
- Williams Appliance Services
- Yayvisions, LLC9318 Pine Lake Dr
- Yayvisions, LLC