Resurfacing your pool comes with many material and color options that can affect your decision. Check out these seven swimming pool resurfacing tips.
Get matched with top pool service companies in Louisville, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local pool service companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Cleaning Reviews in Louisville
- Kayak Pools MidwestWell they were very responsive to questions and helped .all very knowledgeable and up front about any delays
- Aquatic PoolsWe have 20-year-old above-ground pool with steel walls, completely encircled by a deck. My wife noticed rust stains on one wall section. When I tried to do my own repairs on the wall, rust flaked off and the pool started leaking. It turns out that it was water trapped between the liner and pool wall that had been accumulating sitting there for years. We were concerned with the expense associated with any remedy (pool repair, removal, or replacement) due to the custom-built deck that completely surrounded it, making access very difficult. Those concerns paled in comparison, however, to our fear over the structural integrity of the pool and what would happen to our neighbor’s property if the weakened pool walls were to burst, sending a 16,000 gallon tidal wave their way. I called a couple of local pool dealers asking for recommendations for someone who could replace the 15 year-old liner and repair the pool wall at the same time. I was told in each case “You won’t find anyone who will touch that job. As soon as they see the rust, they’re done”. I was about to give up and refocus my search for a demolition contractor when I decided to try Angi’s List, pretty much as a last resort. Within 8 hours after filling out the form on my phone, I received an email and a text message from Tim Fowler at Aquatic Pools. From the outset, he was very professional, and contrary to what others had told me, he showed great confidence that this work was well within his experience and expertise. He came out to look at the situation and we discussed all remedies available to repair the damage and renovate the pool. He had several ideas and recommendations that would extend the life of the pool by several years, and more importantly let us sleep at night knowing it was once again structurally sound. Tim and his team showed up when they promised and were exceedingly efficient with their work. They explained the entire process every step of the way and did the work as if they were working on their own pool. In the end, they removed the old liner, sanded down the walls from the inside, and patched and reinforced the areas most affected by rust. They coated the entire inner wall with Rust-oleum, and installed a foam barrier all-around to provide additional protection for the new liner. They also installed additional floor padding, a foam cove to prevent wash-out, a heavy-duty 25-guage liner, a new skimmer, a new light, new gaskets and hardware. The pool literally looks brand new. This was a big job. The work wasn’t what I would call “cheap”, but certainly well worth the money paid. My Dad used to tell me that “You get what you pay for”, and he was right. In this case, I believe we got that and then some. I could not more strongly recommend Tim Fowler and Aquatic Pools for his honesty, work ethic, and integrity. He is a credit to Angi’s List and should serve as an example for other contractors to emulate
- BRUMMETT POOLSDale and the entire team were amazing!!!! I’m so happy with all the work the have done and that we have had the opportunity to meet such great people! They have and continue to go above and beyond! Highly recommended!!!
- Aquatic PoolsToday is May 3rd, 2022. 109 days since I started the process with Tim Fowler at Aquatic Pools and it has been a unpleasant experience. Tim’s crew was contracted to put in a new liner. At the beginning his crew was all over it. They came out and measured the pool, collected a $1000 down payment and ordered the liner. The installation began the first week of March and concluded on 4 March where I paid the remaining $3000 invoice. I began filling the pool and it was almost full when on 7 March the liner filled with water underneath. He came out with a pump on 8 March, however, not big enough to remove the water, although the picture was evident that there was a tremendous amount of water. The pool was drained, and Tim realized his crew didn’t put the seal behind the light which caused the water to flow behind it. When the light was removed the plastic was deteriorated, crumbled at the touch after being in place for nearly 20 years. Tim told me he would get it fixed and supposedly placed an order for the part. On 25 March Tim texted me and said the part was 8/10 weeks out so he cancelled the order and assured me he would personally find one over the weekend. I then texted Tim after the weekend on 29 March and asked for a part update. He thought Recreonics may have had a piece but if they didn’t, he would craft a custom piece and again assured it would be fixed by the weekend (2-3 April). Between 29 March and 10 April I never heard from Tim. Therefore, I sourced the parts myself and was abled to find multiple vendors and had the parts shipped overnight. I texted Tim on 11 April and told him I got the parts on order and meet me at my home on Friday, April 15th. They showed up, drained the pool again, put on the seals on the lights then said they didn’t have the tool to finish installing the light. They left. I have not heard from them since. I decided to hire someone else to come in and finish the job at an additional $1000 cost. Based on my experience with Aquatic Pools I can say that they are poor planners, inefficient, incompetent and would not recommend them to anyone. The sad thing is we cancelled our vacation this summer to focus on fixing our pool area
- MOUNTAIN SPRING SPAS & POOLSMichael Leonard 1 review 3 months ago-Edit Mountain Spring Spas & Pools In April of 2021, over a 2–3-week period, I made numerous attempts to contact Mtn. Spring concerning my leaking HOTSPRING Hot Tub. They were not answering my phone calls, even though their office was manned. I then left voice mail messages on all 3 extensions, Accounts Receivable, Sales, and Service, informing them I had a LEAKING Hot Tub. I never obtain a response to my voice mail messages. On April 30, 2021, I was forced to drive to Franklin, NC to see for myself if the firm was still in business. I was relieved to see a lighted OPEN sign in the window. The individual covering the office led me into a side room and located my work order. She read it to me, “Hot Tub works normally, it just has a leak”! On the drive home I received a call from President & Owner, Ken Wyckoff. He promised to send technicians to fix my Hot Tub on May 05, 2021. On May 05, 2021 his technicians arrived at my home. They pretended they did not know what was wrong, even though the LEAK was on the work order. When I reminded them, it was a LEAK, they quickly departed to the next job in the area. They did absolutely nothing to troubleshoot hot tub., they failed to even raise the cover to check the water level in the tub! . On May 11, 2021 I made a second needless trip to Mtn Spring, to learn the fate of my leaking hot tub. The employee covering the office did not have the answer. When I told her the technicians on May 05 asked me what was wrong, implying they had no idea, she informed me that they absolutely knew that my hot tub had a LEAK, everyone knew you had a LEAK, after all it was written on the work order! I received an Invoice demanding payment of $ 232.23. I was surprised by this blatant attempt to rip me off, because they had done nothing but show up! Wyckoff sent his technicians knowing full well he had no intention of fixing my hot tub LEAK. He simply sent them because he had another job in the area and used it as an opportunity to get a pay day out of me. When I called Wyckoff to protest the invoice, he erupted in anger. Wyckoff told me the horrible truth about LEAKING HOT TUBS. It is his policy to only work on LEAKING HOT TUBS in late fall and/or winter. He explained to me the reason for this policy was that they worked on swimming pools in spring and summer, because that’s where the money was, not LEAKING HOT TUBS. This was the first time I heard of this policy. Wyckoff told me that if I did not pay him the $232.23, he would not fix my hot tub. He further explained that the minimum charge to fix a LEAKING HOT TUB was $1,500.00, because they would have to take the hot tub back to the shop in Franklin, place it up on jacks to trace the leak. It had been more than a month since I reported the LEAK, but this was the first time I was learning of these details. I realized at that point I could never trust Wyckoff again. I had to shut this hot tub down because I was not here for the summer and fall to keep adding water to it on a daily basis. Without water running through the hot tub continuously, various valves and washers will dry out and crack, resulting in additional leaks. The main motor, the pumps, and the heater will also fail if shut down for 7-8 months. The only resolution that I would accept at this point is for Wyckoff or Watkins Wellness to issue me a cashier check for $4,000.00 and they can have their hot tub back! At this point the only thing I can do is cut up the hot tub and take it to the local landfill
- Kayak Pools MidwestSalesperson, office staff, installers were all very professional and friendly. Our Kayak pool is fantastic. I could not recommend them enough. Definitely a helpful bunch.
- Aquatic PoolsVery friendly, did good work! Gave me a receipt, insure their work. They fit me in so I didn't have wait.
- Aquatic PoolsJeff has been doing a great job and will be doing some additional work for us. He communicates well every step of the way.
- NCM, Inc.Great! They came right away, showed me exactly what they thought I should do (they were right), and got underway immediately. Everything they fixed works perfectly.
- NCM, Inc.The provider was punctual, courteous, fixed the problems and noted something else that he plans on returning to fix.
Last update on June 2, 2022
Pool Cleaning Companies in Louisville
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pool cleaning service articles
Your family swimming pool is truly an oasis, and you depend on your pool service to help keep it that way. But, from chemicals to parts, there are some secrets even the best pool companies won’t tell you.
Are you weighing the pros and cons of investing in a home spa? Check out these potential health and well-being hot tub benefits that might help you decide.
Find pool service companies in
- West Buechel,
- Audubon Park,
- Watterson Park,
- Hurstbourne Acres,
- Saint Regis Park,
- Saint Matthews,
- Beechwood Village,
- Woodlawn Park,
- Indian Hills,
- Windy Hills,
- Heritage Creek,
- Graymoor Devondale,
- Langdon Place,
- Rolling Hills,
- Pioneer Village,
pool service companies in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All America Pool Co Inc4646 Dixie Hwy
Louisville, Kentucky 40216
- Aquatic Pools5005 Famous Way
Louisville, Kentucky 40219
- Clark Carroll's Bobcat Work8410 NASH RD
Louisville, Kentucky 40214
- Coffee & Mayer Services2500 S 4th St
Louisville, Kentucky 40208
- Elite Appliance ServicePO Box 581042
Louisville, Kentucky 40268
- GYM & SWIM10630 Watterson Trl
Louisville, Kentucky 40299
- LESLIE'S SWIMMING POOL SUPPLY7130 PRESTON HWY
Louisville, Kentucky 40219
- NCM, Inc.206 Old Harrods Creek Rd
Louisville, Kentucky 40223
- Preferred Plumbing Services5909 Soverign Ct.
Louisville, Kentucky 40258
- Quality Electric Motor Service8020 Vine Crest Ave #1
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
- Steepleton282 N Hubbards Ln
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
- Suntime Pools West11509 Shelbyville Road
Louisville, Kentucky 40243
- YATES ELECTRIC INC9404 OLD BARDSTOWN RD
Louisville, Kentucky 40291
- All America Pool Co Inc
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46226
- American Clean & Seal Inc
- CHERRY VALLEY SPAS-RECREATION7511 RIVER RD
Prospect, Kentucky 40059
- CHERRY VALLEY SPAS-RECREATION
- Elder Pools
New Albany, Indiana 47150
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Elder Pools
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado 81224
- Heavenly Heat Saunas
- Kayak Pools Midwest845 E 65th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46220
- Kayak Pools Midwest
- No Hassle Pools LLC8379 State Rd 64
Georgetown, Indiana 47122
- No Hassle Pools LLC
- Rojos Pool Service2202 N Rose Island Rd
Prospect, Kentucky 40059
- Rojos Pool Service
- Stillwater Real Estate Services LLC1225 E Lewis
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46803
- Stillwater Real Estate Services LLC
- WALNUT RIDGE POOL & PATIOPO BOX 7382
Clarksville, Indiana 47129
- WALNUT RIDGE POOL & PATIO