Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Louisville, KY
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Louisville
- Mower Mobile MaintenanceDIANE WAS AS NICE AS COULD BE, AND REFERRED ME TO A MOWER SHOP THAT HAD THE NECESSARY PART NEEDED FOR THE REPAIR TO MY MOWER. SHE TOLD ME SHE COULD DO THE WORK IF NEEDED, BUT SAID IT WAS A SIMPLE JOB AND SHE TOLD ME WHERE TO GET THE PART, AND HOW TO DO IT MYSELF TO AVOID ANY LABOR OR SERVICE FEES. WILL USE HER IN THE FUTURE FOR ANNUAL UP KEEP OF MOWER, BECAUSE OF HER HONESTY
- MR. MOBILE MOWERMr. Davis was very knowledgeable and professional about the whole thing. He worked fast and efficiently. He explained everything that he did and why he was doing it. I highly recommend Mr. Mobile Mower. I love the fact that he will come to your house to fix the mower. I wasn't sure how I was going to get the riding mower to a mechanic because I don't have a vehicle that will fit the riding mower. Mr. Mobile Mower will be my go to guy for yearly maintenance of our mowers so that I don't have to worry about my mowers breaking down in the middle or before the mowing season
- JACOBI SALES INCThey were very responsive with seasonal repairs and also power shooting and promptly handling emergencies with mowers during the mowing season. They pick up and deliver. They give 24 hour turn around. They return phone calls. They give phone call updates. You couldn't be more happy with them.
- Saunders Small Engine RepairI really like this shop! We have been taking our lawn mower there for annual maintenance for ten years now. They always do a great job, and are timely about the turn around. Have a power washer that needs maintenance and will be bringing it in.
- Lyndon Mower RepairExcellent repair, and was VERY affordable....With the parts and labor involved, the total was only around $56. Absolutely could not beat the work w/parts for the price...Plus the work was done in only a few days, which was a lot quicker than many of the times posted by other vendors for the same work. Very satisfied
- Andersons' Sales & Service, IncI researched how much the Honda Portable generator I wanted would cost delivered direct from an internet distributer, then went to Beard's Outdoor Equipment. The cost was higher for the same unit, but after some discussion with the manager, we worked out a price that was much closer to the "drop in a Box" price. I considered it a good value given the set up and delivery (ready to go) involved. I was given a personal lesson on it's operation both in the store and upon delivery
- The Mower ShopMy experience was great. It was one day turn-around time on the service; that was great because this time of the year, it is pretty hard to get. Their service was fine. They charged me $20 for the cable and $23 for the labor.
- Lyndon Mower RepairThey told me when I could expect to have the repairs done. Going in, I told them exactly what I wanted done which was basically service on the mower for the season. They told me about how much it would cost and if they found anything additional they would call me before doing the work. They did in fact and they told me how long it's going to be but they are actually two days earlier than they said they would. There are a lot of small repair shops around but they get a lot of business
- BLUEGRASS LAWN & GARDEN INCthey got to it sooner than expected - were about 1 week out on service when I dropped it off (they told me this in advance), wasn't what they thought it might be so no new parts were needed, it was cheaper than expected and ready sooner than expected; had to have them bring it back to me - cost for this was very reasonable - less than half what the mower shop would have charged; everything was explained, they showed me that it would start both at the shop when I paid and when it was dropped of
- Lyndon Mower RepairLarry is the best! He will tell you straight up what will be done, what it will cost and if anything is found in the process, they will call you before making the repair with an estimate. I have taken chain saws, weed eaters, mowers and even motor scooters to Larry over the years. Just like previous reviews say, they are honest, not afraid to get dirty and fix it in this shop. If its got an engine, they can fix it quickly, efficiently and at a very reasonable cost
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Louisville
- Business Description:The Mower Shop has been selling and servicing QUALITY OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT since 1965. We consider ourselves "Second To None" in customer support.Recent Review:Very courteous and helpful. Their prices are very competitive as well. They will not work on power washers which was a disappointment considering they are a Honda certified dealer and my pressure washer has a Honda engineSTEVEN K.
- Business Description:From home repairs to property management, it’s a wrap! Offered Services: Custom Projects In-home Assembly Smart Home Conversion Move-in/Move-out Assistance Repair Remodel Drywall Work General Home Maintenance Property ManagemenRecent Review:The service was exceptional. They were very professional, always on time, and they communicate well. They've done previous work for me, and I can say that they always do good work.Melissa M.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:CASH, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, & AMERICAN EXPRESS ACCEPTED 10% off services when you bring in your Church Bulletin
- Business Description:We are a general services company. Providing quality mowing and repair service.
- Business Description:No job is to small when it comes to your home or business. We do many odd jobs and do them the way you want them done, like back in the day. Call us for your next project with back in the day pricing and free estimates
- Business Description:Plumbers Supply CoRecent Review:When the item broke, it was under a warranty. The manufacturer recommended this company to have the machine fixed. I wasn't happy with what they did and told them about my membership with Angie's List and it seemed to make them take notice that I wanted them to do the job over again. The situation did get better but not without many problems. I will not use this company in the future.RONALD R.
- Recent Review:They charged my credit card twice and have the audacity to claim they didn't. After two visits the dryer did not get repairedGwyneth L.
- Business Description:Retail sale and serivce of lawn and garden equipmentRecent Review:Very professional. <br /> I really do not know the going rate for this type service, but they were local, they picked up and dropped off the mower, because I do not have a truck. <br /> There was a bit of confusion towards the end, as there were two work orders open for the same mower and was trying to process a second time after I had already paid for the service and was waiting for delivery. They had to call me back after they eventually figured it out and got it fixed. <br /> Regardless, I will use them again. <br /Les S.
- Business Description:We're a small, affordable, company that does tremendous work with respect and purpose. We have many years of experience and intuition.We display great craftsmanship and care in all our work. This pride for detail defines us as a company
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
lawn mower repair shops in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gene's Hauling and Property Preservation156 RAY HILL DR
- Gene's Hauling and Property Preservation
- Industrail Rebuilds LLC3412 Tucker Wood Ln
- Industrail Rebuilds LLC
- J's Picturescape4108 Kurtz Ave
- J's Picturescape
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
- Lake Forest Living
- Plumbers Supply Co1000 E Main St
- Plumbers Supply Co
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- The Mower Shop7400 Preston Hwy
- The Mower Shop
- Vincent Small Engine Repair120 N Chadwick Rd
- Vincent Small Engine Repair