If your flat roof has been damaged beyond repair, it’s time for a replacement. Keep reading to find out how much it costs to hire a contractor to replace a flat roof.
Get matched with top drapery cleaners in Louisville, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local drapery cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drapery Cleaning Reviews in Louisville
- Coit Cleaning and Restoration of KentuckianaThey did a very good job on my drapes. They were careful no to shrink them and they left them looking like new, they had not been cleaned in a very long time and they did not have any spots when they were done.
- Coit Cleaning and Restoration of KentuckianaThey were really good. I called them on a Saturday and we were having furniture delivered into our new home the following Tuesday. I needed to have the service done on that Monday. The job coordinator set everything up and pulled a lot of strings for us. He had everything done before the furniture came in
- Coit Cleaning and Restoration of KentuckianaI FELT LIKE THEY WERE REALLY GOOD. THEY WERE HERE 10 MINS BEFORE, THEY SAID THEY WOULD BE HERE. THEY WERE ALL VERY NICE AND VERY KIND. THEY MOVED EVERYTHING. YOU DIDNT HAVE TO MOVE EVERYTHING. THEY CLEANED THE CARPET. THAT HELPED CUT MY HOUSECLEANING DOWN. I DONT KNOW HOW THEIR PRICE COMPARES, BUT I HAVENT KNOWN ANYONE ELSE TO GET IT DONE AS GOOD AS THEM. THEY WERE HERE FOR ABOUT TWO HOURS AND THEY WERE ABLE TO GET EVERYTHING I WANTED DONE
- Coit Cleaning and Restoration of KentuckianaI was concerned about having the work done because I was afraid that it would mess up my outlets but everything worked just fine. I was very pleased with them. It cost quite a bit. They did a fine job and they were very careful about how they took the outlets off and they showed me what they were doing. They were very good. I think it is a fine outfit. They came on time. I've used them a lot
- Technicare Carpet CleaningI had used this company the year before to clean my carpets. They did an excellent job. I had several stains that I thought would not come out since I had a previous (major company in the area) carpet cleaner tell me there was nothing they could do. I was planning to replace the carpet but had the technicare guy take a look. I was amazed that he was able to get every stain out. This year I had them come back and give me estimates on cleaning my gutters and draperies in addition to clearning all my windows and carpets. Again I was considering replacing my gutters because one leaked very badly. They took a look and told me that the gutters definintely needed cleaning (a downspout was completely backed up) and the caulking had broken. There were here for 2 days -- cleaned all gutters, windows, coach lights, carpets and draperies. Everything looks fresh and clean and ready for spring (now if the weather would only cooperate I be very happy!) Overall I think this is an excellent company. The only complaint I had was that they arrived early but when I explained that I arranged my schedule to be available at the time slot I was given they said they would come back at the appointed time. One other item to note: The estimate I was given included cleaning the carpet in my office -- turned out I decided not to do that room. They indicated that they would remove the charge for that room. I think the tech made an honest mistake and just forgot to take it off -- and I didn't notice it at the time I paid. When I discovered the error I sent them an email and within minutes received a reply back apologizing and saying would credit my account for that amount that I will apply to another upcoming job
- Coit Cleaning and Restoration of KentuckianaThe rep who gave us the estimates for the work was efficient and personable. He gave us dates for the work to be done and the probable time span. Also, he took the carpet with him for cleaning. The two men who came to do the duct work called when on the way and then arrived on time. They were careful with the unit housing the large and quot;vacuumand quot; and dusted/sprayed the individual registers by hand after vacuuming that duct area. ( The air in the house does seem and quot;cleaner.and quot;) In the afternoon, the two men who were going to do the upholstery called and then came over. The couch is fairly new, but the difference was surprising - it actually shone and looked like new. The side chair is quite new, so there was not much contrast there. However, the wing-back chair is older, showed oil spots from leaning back in the chair, and also ground-in oil and soil on the end of the arms, just from normal usage. The result of this cleaning was nothing short of amazing. There was a hint of the oil stain on the back of the chair (which had been really bad), but the rest of the chair and arms had cleaned-up very nicely. It did take the furniture longer to dry than we had been told, especially the couch - we left that overnight to dry, but that was our choice. The side chair dried as expected and the wing-back took a couple of hours longer than what we were told to expect. The carpet was returned this afternoon and looks very good. (The carpet and upholstery were treated with a stain resistant substance, but am not sure of the name.
- Coit Cleaning and Restoration of KentuckianaIt was a good experience. They are very knowledgeable and very professional. I do think their pricing is very good. They take it and bring it back. They will move furniture if it has to be moved and roll it up.
- Coit Cleaning and Restoration of KentuckianaThe tech that did the couch and protector services was great and what I had previously experienced with Coit. At a later date the cleaned draperies were returned in good shape, but were not hung since I was not ready for that due to other repair work being done. However, the person who returned the draperies ending up being one of their salesmen. He was really pushing other services. I ended up purchasing the tile floor service from him. He explained all that would be done and we thought it would be worth the price to get that service done. When the tech arrived to do the work, he said he did not have the equipment on his truck to clean the tile before and after grout repair. The tech's opinion of our tile floors and the salesman's were very, very different. It almost seemed as if the tech really did not want to do the job. Since I had just cleaned my floors he proceeded to recolor the grout. The tech moved the refrigerator out with my husband's help to recolor the grout underneath, but would not move the cook stove out. Since he did not have all his equipment, he promised to be back the following Monday morning to clean the tile floor which was a big mess from all the smeared grout residue. To avoid tracking the grout residue onto our hardwood floors, I had to spread old towels, blankets, etc. for us to walk on during the weekend. We were not happy to live in our home with such conditions!! On Monday morning I called Coit to verify that the tech was coming out to finish the job, and was informed that it would be the next day (Tuesday) before he could get back out! I told the phone rep that Tuesday was not acceptable and that I refused to live in such conditions any longer! To sum it all up I had to speak to the main manager and tell him all that had transpired to get results. The manager had the floor tech and his supervisor come out and finish the job as I had been promised. Since only my husband was able to be home at the time, they did a very poor job. I still find spots of smeared grout and have had to scrub and repaint my floor trim from the damage done from the floor cleaner. I would recommend Coit for upholstery or drapery cleaning, but would NEVER recommend them for floor services!
- Coit Cleaning and Restoration of KentuckianaI used COIT. I was un-enthused by the guy they sent to clean my carpet a couple of years ago. I don't think I will use them again. They took the draped and when they took the drapes back, the installers, who were not the ones who took them down didn't know how to put them up. They had little puff balls on them and they didn't know how they went. They had to get a guy who took them down to come out and he knew. I had never had drapes cleaned before so I have no comparison with pricing. They looked clean to me, no spiders or anything falling out of them. The guy that took them down was very professional
- Coit Cleaning and Restoration of KentuckianaThe service they provided me was not very good. Their machine broke down and called a half hour before they were suppose to be here. They asked me to reschedule. I told them to call me back to let me know if they would be here and I never heard anything back. I wrote a letter of complaint and ended up contracting with another cleaner
Drapery Cleaning Services in Louisville
- Business Description:100% Satisfaction. All Jobs supervised or completed by Sirlene. Residential or Commercial We offer cleaning services for your home or office. Because no two homes or offices are the same, many factors go into determining your customized price. We'll stop by and do an evaluation before giving you a quote. Pricing depends on square footage, the level of cleaning required, and the frequency at which you sign up for our servicesRecent Review:Sirlene is easy to be in-touch with and she's always been kind and helpful! The house always looks great when she's finished and I'm always impressed by her attention to detail! 5/5 would recommend to anyone!Eric S.
- Business Description:Mark and Steve are the owners of New Life Cleaning and Emergency Services, Inc. Together, they contribute over thirty-five years of combined experience to their company. Mark and Steve have earned numerous certifications in the past by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certificate (IICRC). Steve is best known for pioneering the first ever Big Red truck mounted cleaning system in Lexington Kentucky. Before Mark and Steve combined their companies, Mark had built his own comp..Recent Review:They called to let us know they were coming, came when they said they would, were clean-cut, courteous and friendly in their demeanor, listened to my concerns and goals, worked efficiently, were thorough and detail-oriented, and got the carpets clean. They removed several spots that I had thought might be impossible to remove. The carpets look great, and I will definitely use them again! <br /Norman B.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:Martin promptly showed up at the agreed upon time, clearly and plainly explained the situation and what would and would not work with complete honesty and offered his suggestions for cleaning the rugs. We immediately felt quite comfortable with him and opted to give him the job, although his price was a bit on the high end, we were convinced it was the right way to go! Having had these same rugs cleaned previously by other companies we chose not to return to, we were quite happy with the rapid 3 day turn around and excellent results Martin's Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal firm provided! We'll definitely use him when we need the carpets cleaned againJerry S.
- Business Description:We use nontoxic solutions to safely and effectively clean your carpet and treat pet urine stains & odors to keep your pets and family healthy. If you have a pet, you need our pet safe carpet cleaning process. We also donate more to the local animal adoption center each time you schedule carpet cleaning. We have pets of our own so we know how important it is to take care of pet stain & odor issues safely & effectively. We have a customized treatment for just about every pet stain and odor prob..Recent Review:Quote: They showed up on time for the appointment we set. They provided a detailed estimate and explained all the service options for the items we were interested in. Service: They showed up on time for the appointment and the work was done in a professional manner by the technicians. Quality: We were very pleased with the carpet and window cleaning finsihed product by the technicians. We had some concerns about the blinds after they were cleaned. We contacted the owner Shawn, and he promptly called us upon receipt of the email and made an appointment to come to the house and check things out. He showed up on time and went above and beyond my expectations to address our concerns. He personally took care of the issues and when he left our blinds were in better mechanical shape than before they were cleaned. Overall: This is a family owned business and they are top notch folks. I would highly recommend their services and the quality of their work. Shawn went out of his way to ensure we were totally satisfied with their workbradley k.
- Business Description:The Kentuckiana COIT Cleaning and Restoration franchise is a family owned & operated company. Serving Kentucky and Southern Indiana since its founding in 1967 by Don Krish Sr. President Don L Krish said “it’s important that the franchise is family owned and operated and employees are included in that family by extension.” The concept of family and teamwork have served the franchise well as it has since grown into one of the premier franchises within the Coit system. The business received thre..Recent Review:I used COIT. I was un-enthused by the guy they sent to clean my carpet a couple of years ago. I don't think I will use them again. They took the draped and when they took the drapes back, the installers, who were not the ones who took them down didn't know how to put them up. They had little puff balls on them and they didn't know how they went. They had to get a guy who took them down to come out and he knew. I had never had drapes cleaned before so I have no comparison with pricing. They looked clean to me, no spiders or anything falling out of them. The guy that took them down was very professionalWilliam M.
- Business Description:Kentucky Clean is a small family-owned & family-operated business with 4 employees. We pride ourselves on reasonable pricing!
- Business Description:CTM Carpet Care has been in business for 27 years serving the state of Indiana both commercial and residential in any carpet need. With the skills and knowledge we've acquired while working in this industry making us number one. In this our company the employees are specially trained in the most modern and effective techniques in the field. We work diligently to ensure that all services are performed to the customer's satisfaction. While guaranteeing the highest level of quality service, we c..Recent Review:Charles and Tanya are great. I think they are like a team. I trust them, and I could even leave my house with them. They have great service and great personality. They follow-up, and they clean up their mess. They did a great job. I will not use anybody elseLorri B.
- Recent Review:I called Charles at A-Sure Clean and told him that I had entered a client's home and the client reported to me 2 days later that I had left foot prints on his carpet. I was very professional about the situation and took responsibility for my actions. I called Charles and went to my clients home within the hour on a Saturday. I had called others and did not even get a phone call back probably because it was a Saturday. Other companies had minimum of of $75 to $100. I even had one company that wanted to schedule a person to perform an estimate next week before giving me a price. Charles did not hesitate about the small job, he was more concerned about fixing my large problem. I will not hesitate to call Charles againSusan S.
- Business Description:I work independently to provide a monthly publication to the residents of Lake Forest, one of Louisville's most desirable communities.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drapery cleaning service articles
Trying to decide whether curtains or blinds are best for your space? This article compares seven key features and gives you our choice for what’s best. While the ultimate decision is yours to make, we shed light on the pros and cons.
Whether it's privacy or light control you're after, blackout curtains and room-darkening shades can help. But what's the difference? Which one is best for you?
drapery cleaners in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Sure Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning4703 Tree Island Ct suite 204
Louisville, Kentucky 40216
- A Sure Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- New Life Cleaning and Emergency Services Inc212 Blue Sky Pkwy
Lexington, Kentucky 40509
- New Life Cleaning and Emergency Services Inc
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal4106 NW 78 Terr
Coral Springs, Florida 33065
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal
- Technicare Carpet Cleaning2621 BLANKENBAKER ROAD
Louisville, Kentucky 40299
- Technicare Carpet Cleaning