Do you still need a landline? There are certain instances where you may still reap the benefits of having a landline, but alternatives are usually cheaper.
Get matched with top phone companies in Las Vegas, NV
There are 2 highly-rated local phone companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Phone Company Reviews in Las Vegas
- Cox Internet , Telephone and Cable TV and transferGreat, he stayed and went through the setup of every TV and internet device and also validated that the phone service was also working. Gave tips and tricks that were great. This was even done on a Sunday!
- Vonage KioskIt's better than the regular phone companies and a lot cheaper. I've never had a phone bill that cost $35.
- Cox CommunicationWe have never had them come out. We had to go to their place once or twice to change equipment. I don't plan to discontinue their service. There are other companies but I have no reason to change. It is a good service. There hasn't been a problem.
- Cox Internet , Telephone and Cable TV and transferThey seem to be fine. I almost went to DirecTV though because they have all the NFL games. Cox has something else, which is called RedZone. RedZone starts at 10 o'clock in the morning when the games start on Sunday morning and it goes till the games end, which is like 4:30 my time. What they do is, they watch 10 games. They keep a track of 10 games. Anybody gets into the red zone, which is the 20 yard line into the goal line, they start watching that game. And then, other games that they're not watching, they'll come back and show you the scores. But unfortunately, if your team is way ahead, they don't show you that much. But, if they're neck and neck with somebody, you'll see lots of scoring and lots of plays within the scoring area. It's kind of interesting. It's cool. I sit and watch the whole game because what I do is record the games and I skip through all the commercials. That's something Cox has. That was the difference. Cox made a concession to get me into RedZone. So, I'm happy. When I negotiated something with them about not switching to DirecTV, they gave me a good rate. But then, a few months later, we got the bill and they were back to a higher rate. So, I called and it took me a while. You have to work your way up the chain until you finally get somebody who can make a decision. I had to go four or five steps. I'm retired, so I can do it. They all said the same thing, "This is our existing rate." I said, "Yeah. But, I had a verbal contract with this young lady." I said, "Go play the recording." But then they said they only keep it for 30 days. So anyway, the final one couldn't give me the rate that I had. But, she gave me a one-time discount which would get me down to that rate for the year. In other words, the discount was like $150 or $160 or something like that, which when you divide by 12 is the amount I would have saved with the old rate rather than the new rate they jacked me up to. So I was happy with them then. But, it took me an hour or so to get to it
- Vonage KioskI know what my phone bill is gonna be every month. They meet all my needs for a home phone service. Approx $30 a month.
- Cox Internet , Telephone and Cable TV and transferOverall, very pleased with service. Did have a problem and they sent someone out to fix it and have not had a problem since. They will work with you about price when they can as they do seem to want to keep your business.
- Cox Internet , Telephone and Cable TV and transferThe internet service works very poorly every weekend. We are in a newer area and I think there are too many people online at that time and the service very often goes off. We have to reset the router and modem all the time. It takes forever on the line with Cox to ask if there is an outage in the area. They always say no and we've updated the modem and router but nothing seems to help. The telephone service is great
- Cox CommunicationTheir customer service is horrible. They could improve customer service and the prices. They're a monopoly. I have to use them.
- Cox Internet , Telephone and Cable TV and transferI was switching from Direct TV to Cox and was going to get cable tv, internet, and phone service. I had a scheduled appt. for installation and they never called to cancel and they just did not show up. When I called customer service I was reassured this would not happen again so I scheduled another appt. for aprox. a week later. The installer(s) were a no call, no show again
Last update on August 7, 2017
Landline Phone Service in Las Vegas
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful phone company articles
Use this cost guide to learn what you can expect to pay for a phone jack installation. The cost depends on labor rates, the intricacy of the wiring, and wall access.
Most phone repairs come from water damage from slipping out of a pocket into the toilet or a pool. To save your phone, pluck it out quickly and don’t turn it on. Get more tips for increasing the chances of your phone surviving its dip.
Find phone companies in
phone companies in Las Vegas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cox Communication9240 West Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
- Cox Internet , Telephone and Cable TV and transfer3441 W Sahara Ave Suite B7
Las Vegas, Nevada 89102
- Fowler Electric6675 W Pebble Rd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89139
- Cox Communication
- AROUND THE CLOCK CALL CTR21540 Prairie St Unit E
Chatsworth, California 91311
- AROUND THE CLOCK CALL CTR
- Dave's Electric IncP.O Box 50812
Henderson, Nevada 89016
- Dave's Electric Inc
- Ooma Inc525 Almanor Ave
Sunnyvale, California 94085
- Ooma Inc
- Refresh Computers820 E St Rd 434
Longwood, Florida 32750
- Refresh Computers
- Vonage Kiosk1 Mills Cir
Ontario, California 91764
- Vonage Kiosk