High Quality Service Inc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2013

High Quality Service Inc., does services and repairs for all residential appliances, even including garbage disposals. We also offer installation on most home appliances. Locally owned and based we have fast and efficient service direct to your home....

appliance repair (179)small appliance repair (17)HVAC Companies (7)

01/09/2022

LOIS S.

Outstandingly! David was so customer-oriented; highly knowledgeable; honest; efficient; and personable. He was working on my daughter's older Sears Kenmore Elite refrigerator and he absolutely diagnosed the issues correctly. It was such a relief to have found a highly skilled and honest repairman and not have to purchase a new refrigerator! I just want to add that David made two trips to the house--one to diagnose the issues and order the part, and the second two days later to do the installation. He was so punctual, providing a window of time for the appointments, and also calling when he was close to arrival. He is also an amazing teacher, explaining his findings and what we can do as appliance owners in terms of general maintenance. He showed me how to replace that new filter too! He is exceptional!

Description of Work
Fix leaking refrigerator by replacing damper. He advised us to order a new filter to replace old, frozen water filter

Cost $269.32

Work Completed On 01/08/2022

09/23/2021

Brian G.

David quickly identified the cause of my washing machine malfunction and quickly corrected it. He really knows appliances very well. Reasonably priced. Definitely recommend highly.

Description of Work
Repair on washing machine

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

07/29/2021

Germaine W.

David is so good at what he does. He knew immediately what the problem was with my refrigerator. He ordered the kit needed to make the repairs and came back out to install it. He was totally professional and amazingly knowledgeable about fixing my refrigerator, and best of all reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Installed a new drain tube kit in Samsung French Door Refrigerator

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

06/30/2021

craig K.

I've had David install and repair appliances in the past. I needed my dishwasher re-installed after having new floors installed. He was on time and did a great job. He has always been upfront, honest and fair about any repairs and installs. He will let know if it is not worth repairing an appliance. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Install dishwasher

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

06/27/2021

Robert N.

Mr. Bieber did a great job. The previous Home Depot guys failed to do the install for my new dishwasher. Despite the fact that I'm overseas with the Army, he still made it easy to schedule and coordinate for my home in Vegas. Outstanding customer service and "going the extra mile"! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Description of Work
Installation of new dishwasher

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

Review for High Quality Service Inc. - 7109 Mercurio Ave, Las Vegas, NV - 39384855

06/15/2021

IMOGENE M.

After searching Angi's List, I called High Quality Service to repair my dishwasher. David was on his way home for the day, but stopped by to check my dishwasher. He offered to fix it, but due to the cost of repairs and age of the dishwasher, I decided to purchase a new one. David gave me some suggestions as to a reliable brand, and he also installed the new one. I was very pleased with the service, and David was very professional, efficient, and knowledgeable about the product. He also provided information concerning the maintenance and the best cleaning products for this dishwasher. I would definitely recommend David, and his High Quality Service.

Description of Work
Repair dishwasher or install new one.

Work Completed On 06/13/2021

05/30/2021

Lori B.

I got First Choice Appliance Repair's information from the LG website. After checking reviews from the other companies (which were scary), I contacted David. He returned my call immediately and knew exactly what the issue was. This was on a Monday morning. My son was graduating on Thursday and Friday we were hosting a large party. David explained that while our part was under warranty with LG, if we needed the refrigerator fixed quickly, he might be able to get the part we needed. He quoted us the warranty and without warranty options and we decided to move forward with getting it repaired without the warranty. (We had dealt with LG repairs before and while not awful, I knew there was no way they were going to approve it this quickly. ) We also knew we couldn't get a new refrigerator based on the backorders most appliance dealers were facing. David scheduled our appointment for the next day. Although he arrived later than the window we had discussed, he called and let us know his status. I knew he was fitting us in as it was, so we were fine. The issue was exactly what he had diagnosed on the phone, he walked us through what wasn't working (we also had found YouTube videos and they all said the same thing so there was no shock or surprise) and then he immediately called to order the part. He was very upfront that there was no guaranteed it would be there by the next day, but he requested it for overnight. Later that night, we missed his call. He left a message that he had an extra compressor that would work and he could be there the next day (Wednesday). We called him at 7 am Wednesday morning and he was at our house at 8:30 am, the refrigerator was fixed by 10 am. He charged us the original amount he had quoted. This was well in line with every estimate we had found online for repairs. Throughout the process he was efficient, honest and set appropriate expectations, which he then exceeded. He also gave us suggestions on how to better maintain the appliance. We were able to get everything ready for the party thanks to his commitment and professionalism. One thing I will mention, he can be a bit brusk- and I'm not saying this as a negative- he was always professional but some people might take it as a rude or short and be put off by it. Don't be. He's very direct, focused and to the point. We've had other repair people that are charming and talk your ear off, but do crappy work. He did EXCELLENT work, was emphathetic to our situation and truly saved the day. We highly recommend him without any reservation.

Description of Work
replaced compressor in LG refrigerator

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

05/07/2021

Susan W.

We have use High Quality Service for a few years now David is very efficient always on time with the time line he sets up Very knowledgeable Very honest. Very fast and Very fair with his pricing

Description of Work
Dishwasher. Refrigerator Ice maker

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

02/10/2021

Lindsay L.

Highly recommend High Quality Service for appliance repair. Dave is professional, courteous, prompt, reliable and very informative. He is also respectful to the pandemic situation; wearing a mask the entire time. Dave diagnosed where the leak was coming from, replaced the needed part, cleaned up the area better than it looked when he started, and also communicated each step in the repair. I will definitely call him if I have any other issues with my fridge or other appliances.

Description of Work
Refrigerator leaking

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

01/12/2021

Karen C.

I called Dave Biever of High Quality Service Inc. (I found on Angie's list) to fix a leak on my Maytag side by side refrigerator. I explained the problem I was having with leaking water on the floor in front of the refrigerator. He made an appt. and said he would call me 15 minutes earlier to let me know he was coming. When he arrived, he found immediately that I needed a new Drain Line Kit because the drain was corroded and plugged up, thus causing the leaking in front of the refrigerator. He didn't have a drain kit with him and he came back this morning with a new Drain Line Kit and installed it. He explained everything he was doing and how this problem came to be. I would highly recommend Dave to anyone who needed service on an electrical appliance. Also, I thought his price was very fair.

Description of Work
Refrigerator leak on floor.

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

12/24/2020

Ronn T.

Despite being very busy prior to the holidays, Dave responded to our call right away. He worked us into his schedule and came out on Christmas Eve Day. He called 20 minutes prior to arrival and was masked-up, very Covid-careful and very friendly, even to our dogs. He proceeded to troubleshoot the issue and discovered we needed to replace the fan motor assembly... An item currently in short supply due to the pandemic. Luckily, he soon found one in town and left to get it. Returning shortly, the part was installed along with an extra item to keep our freezer drain from icing over. We truly appreciated his expertise and time, especially on Christmas Eve!

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

11/21/2020

Matt C.

Dave is great. He came out first and looked at our 10 year old washer that stopped working. He advised that we needed to replace it. We got a new LG top load washer and dryer, but Lowe's would not fully install the washer. Dave came back out and installed the new washer pan and washer for us. He is very precise, and very clean - all important things with the virus going on right now. He not only did the installation, but consulted on the best machines to buy, and then he finished the job that Lowe's was not willing to do on the final washer install. He is a former Navy vet - I would use him again if we need home repair without hesitation.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair or replacement.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

04/23/2020

Gilbert G.

David was very professional, courteous, and knowledgable. He taught me how to clean washer monthly and what the proper amount of detergent to use. Great service and education. High recommended!!!

Description of Work
Washer and Dryer Maintenance

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

Review for High Quality Service Inc. - 7109 Mercurio Ave, Las Vegas, NV - 38517106

04/23/2020

Jerry F.

As scheduled. Dave had the necessary part in his truck and replaced it quickly. He left the area cleaner than when he started. Good job!

Description of Work
Thermal fuse blown in clothes drier

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

04/14/2020

Dennis D.

David was great. Very focused, worked efficiently, thoughtfully and thoroughly. Pleasant as well. This is the era of the caronavirus and we had some reservations about having someone outside of our home visit us. David wore a mask, put booties over his boots and wore gloves. He was very conscious about what he touched and how he interacted with us. He did a great job at a fair price. It is great to have someone this competent as a future reference when the next appliance goes south.

Description of Work
Kenmore Dishwasher did not drain

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

02/11/2020

Sharon S.

David is great! Responds immediately to calls, is reasonably priced and does fine work. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Ice Bucket/Auger Replacement

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

01/30/2020

marvin M.

High Quality Service came out for a washing machine repair call on 1/18/20. He ordered some parts which he said would take 5-7 business days to get. That time has passed. I've tried to find out what the delay by phone, text and email but so far I have been ignored.

Description of Work
LG clothes washer agitator replaced

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

01/22/2020

Jack C.

David called within the 2 hour window he gave me the day prior. He showed up shortly thereafter and quickly diagnosed the problem. He repaired it in short order, verified it was working and billed me only for the trip charge. He was polite, informative and offered some tips on household appliances including other Microwaves since ours is over 10 years old. It was a pleasant experience overall, a very fair price considering some other quotes I received. I would definitely recommend High Quality Service for any appliances you might need repaired. Kudos!

Description of Work
Microwave stopped working. Diagnose and repair required.

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

12/14/2019

Steven S.

Excellent. Very prompt service and well priced. Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

11/14/2019

Paul M.

The refrigerator works perfectly. We could not be happier with the service we received and would highly recommend their services to friends and family.

Description of Work
Refrigerator did not cool. David, the technician, diagnosed the problem and discussed our options to repair. We chose to replace the main control board.

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

10/16/2019

Ryan S.

I chose to call High Quality Service because they are an authorized Speed Queen repair company, not to mention the very good yelp reviews. I spoke with David's assistant who kindly setup an appointment for me. David had to come out on 4 separate occasions and arrived on time within the 3 hour window every single time. I must say that my Speed Queen washing machine probably gave David some headaches. Over the course of 4 separate visits, David ended up replacing the drive belt, pulleys, and the transmission. The 4th visit was to ensure that the machine was running properly and to apply some grease to a rubber seal. I would like to add that my Speed Queen was covered under their standard warranty so the repairs and visits didn't cost me anything out of pocket. No paperwork, no phones call to the manufacturer trying to get warranty repair work done. As a customer, I had to do absolutely nothing! All I had to do was call David, setup an appointment, and have him do the work. David handled everything else! It was the easiest warranty repair I have ever had without any hassle. Overall, David was a super nice guy, he is very knowledgeable, and quick to diagnose and fix the problem. Thanks for the help David! P.S. - David works pretty hard so offer him a Mountain Dew if you have one in your fridge. He's so busy I think he forgets to drink and eat sometimes.

Description of Work
Speed Queen warranty repair work

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

09/25/2019

David C.

Very smooth from beginning to end. Scheduler was professional and helpful. David arrived well within the time frame and called 20 minutes prior to arriving as we were told he would. He came well prepared and diagnosed the needed repair quickly. Pricing was extremely fair. Definitely would recommend him to others and will use in the future if needed!!

Description of Work
Repair gas oven.

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

09/19/2019

Todd E.

David arrived and looked at the problems I was having with my Fridge (ie. ice machine and strange water leak). He did a bunch of work to identify the water leak. Reviewed the ice machine to ensure it was working properly. Great service, friendly and honest. Price was well worth the work...and piece of mind.

Description of Work
Repair Fridge