Don’t let your nursery get overrun with baby clothes. Maximize the storage space in your nursery closet with these nine organization solutions.
Get matched with top home & garage professional organizers in Grand Rapids, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local home & garage professional organizers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Professional Organizers Reviews in Grand Rapids
- SQUEAKY CLEAN CLEANING SVCI enjoyed everything she did for us, but I didn't actually use her services. I chose not to use anyone. She was pretty specific about what I needed to have done. She estimated it would take 3 people 7-8 hours, because I was looking for a deep clean to be done. It included cleaning walls, floors, 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, a slider window, and I was asking about having them taking things out of the kitchen cabinets, cleaning them, and reorganizing them. This was a deep clean, not just a once a week clean. As far as I remember they would have brought in all the supplies. She seemed like she was really willing to accommodate us on what we needed her to do within reason. When I mentioned the cabinets she said she had done it before, but it was really time consuming, but that they would be willing to do it. She called me back and asked me what I wanted. When I originally called we looked for a time that worked for both of us and she was definitely available. She was great
- Fresh Start Organizing LLCHeather brings a rare combination of unbelievable organizational skills, artistic vision, and impeccable cleaning skills to her work. She is willing to work with you and your desires for your home and also has the confidence to offer suggestions. She is willing to be patient but is able to accomplish tasks at super-human speed getting work done in a fraction of the time it would have taken me to do it. She is worth every penny you spend on her services
- Susie's Organization Solutions LLCSusie and her team have been an incredible resource for helping my 80+ mom to be able to live more safely in her home. Her expertise, combined with compassion helped my mom stay on track so that progress could be made. Susie understands the difficulty associated with parting with items and works with people right where they are at
- Organizing & Cleaning Services By ColeenSo happy with the results! Coleen got the job done quickly and expertly. Everything was organized in a very smart way. It's so much easier to find everything and get things done. I am definitely going to hire her for my future organizing projects.
- Organizing & Cleaning Services By ColeenColeen has an excellent eye for organization. She can see how it will look before it is completed and this saved a lot of time setting up our home after moving. Everything has a place and it's made it easy for this generally "messy" person to keep things looking organized :)
- Makin Moves LLCLinda was very pleasant, punctual, helpful and focused. She helped me work through bags and bins of kids items. She helped me sort and purge many items. She even was willing to bring donated items to a drop off location for me!! Linda helped me stay on task to do things in a timely manner. Even when I had to take breaks to help my children, she continued on and asked questions when she needed something specific from me. She engaged my kids in helping in their own room project by picking out labels for their own room. They loved the project and it added a real personal touch and ownership to the kids' room. I was very overwhelmed at times with a lot of the stuff, especially when it was out on tables as we were organizing but she helped me keep going and to take it step by step. In the end, everything is much more manageable and I can actually see and find all of my kids' things! The entire experience was very enlightening and I am not sure it would have been done without Linda's help. I will definitely hire her again in the future!!
- Two Sisters Estate LiquidationsMy experience with the two sisters, Mary and Joy of and quot;Two Sistersand quot; Estate Service could not have worked out better. They were recommended to me by a coworker who had used them for a relative's estate. I interviewed them and visited a sale of theirs. I was impressed by their knowledge and professionalism both at the interview and the sale. They were organized, the site prepared and cleaned, and had the attitude that one develops when one is in charge of a project and at ease. They have an extensive E-mail and web network of followers. The Sisters can and do make a market for their sales! They also aided me in moving the few items that didn't sell to good use. Perhaps, what really made the project work was that they guided me though what could have been a very stressful situation with a tender and knowing hand. I will be forever grateful. I have recommended 'Two Sistersand quot; to several friends since my sale
- Two Sisters Estate LiquidationsMary and Joy were responsible for the complete estate sale of our home as we downsized from a huge house to a condo. They were very responsive once I contacted them, and accommodated our schedule for initial meetings. They answered all our questions prior to signing a contract. We had hundreds of items, including several dozen antiques and collectibles ranging from smalls to furniture, Many of our pieces were unusual and from various countries. They did great research, and maximized our intake. They also did all the cleaning, planning and marketing for the event. They were very casual and comforting with what was a very high-stress time for us. The only criticism I can think of was that they did not keep a complete itemized list of items sold. We did receive a list, but it was somewhat generic. Still, I was aware of this prior to agreeing to use their services, and would have no qualms about using them again
- Makin Moves LLCLinda is amazing! I'm a bit of a control freak and a pack rat, but she made me so comfortable and did such an amazing job that I'm much better off now than if I had done it myself. She's a very hard worker and worth way more than she charges. I can't recommend Linda enough!!!
- Makin Moves LLCLinda arrived at our home for the initial consultation to explain how She operated her business. She was punctual, very professional, yet casual! and quickly understood what our (my) needs entailed. When we began working to reorganize/declutter, Linda worked efficiently yet compassionately in assisting me through what seemed like an overwhelming unending process of "stuff". She kept us focused and on task. I appreciated that Linda was very respectful of my home. The fact that she cares for our environment by recycling my old cardboard, plastics, paper products, etc coupled with dropping off the donation piles created as we worked was incredibly helpful! Linda charged a very fair price (by the hour) for work completed. Very fair. I highly recommend Linda Kiel, Makin' Moves LLC - a tremendous asset to anyone who is or may be considering a reorganization project- large or small. You will be very pleased with the outcome
Last update on August 23, 2019
Professional Organizers in Grand Rapids
Explore our Solution Center for helpful professional organizer articles
Closet organization can seem like a never-ending battle. Here are some design and closet storage ideas to help you make the most of your space.
A new mom moving into her first home works with a handyman to liven a bland room with a built-in bookshelf and storage surrounding a fireplace.
Find home & garage professional organizers in
- East Grand Rapids,
- Comstock Park,
- Plainfield Township,
home & garage professional organizers in Grand Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15236
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc
- Beacon Cleaning Service Inc3421 Grindley Park St
Dearborn, Michigan 48124
- Beacon Cleaning Service Inc
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55422
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services
- Organizing & Cleaning Services By Coleen5910 Bayberry Farms Dr SW
Grandville, Michigan 49418
- Organizing & Cleaning Services By Coleen
- Phillip Ryan Handyman Service1051 Phoenix St
South Haven, Michigan 49090
- Phillip Ryan Handyman Service
- Susie's Organization Solutions LLC12205 Oakwood Shores St
Wayland, Michigan 49348
- Susie's Organization Solutions LLC
- Two Sisters Estate Liquidations11290 Heritage Dr
Byron, Michigan 48418
- Two Sisters Estate Liquidations
- Within Reach Organizing Services5511 Michigan St NE
Ada, Michigan 49301
- Within Reach Organizing Services