SQUEAKY CLEAN CLEANING SVC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since May 2010

PO Box 140104

Grand Rapids, MI 49514

We are a residential cleaning service serving West Michigan since 1974. We provide a detailed clean everytime we come to your home....

house cleaning (145)floor cleaning (12)window cleaning (6)professional organizers (1)

10/25/2020

The laundry room was not touched . My bedroom upstairs was not vacuumed properly-there were still little bugs on the floor by the window Very expensive for a poor job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean entire house

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2020

08/14/2020

Perfect! Services were excellent and staff was friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

07/17/2019

Some dusting was not complete; the 2 ladies talked nearly non-stop and loudly. Did do a thorough job on cleaning the cold air returns; but vacuuming in kitchen was not complete (vacuum cleaner they brought the problem?). They were rushed as the previous job took much longer than planned. Place smelled clean and looked overall good when they left. Everyone seemed to be steadily working-efficiently?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

05/31/2019

The owner replied to me quickly and when she came to give me an estimate of what I needed done, I knew then I completely trusted her. She gave me an estimate on the spot and we set up a date for the cleaning. I was more than happy with the job. I also never saw my stove top so clean! I’ve already scheduled another appointment. I’m a very happy customer - Thanks Angie’s List!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a good spring cleaning done including some windows, blinds and overall house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

08/30/2018

The work was done quickly. Crew arrived as scheduled. Friendly, pleasant staff.. I believe I was not as prepared as I should have been. There were things that I would have liked done but I did not request because I wasn't sure how much detail to expect or ask for. However, I am delighted to have the basics done and feel it was a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean the garage and the cupboards in the garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

08/11/2018

The crew got to the house late, but did a great job cleaning up post move out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

06/08/2018

Co-owner refused to honor deal...won't return phone calls. I need a refund. Can't get AngiesList to respond either. Losing faith in this business model.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought AngiesList Deal for $162

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2018

You have used our service 3 or 4 times and always been very happy. Our Angie's List Deal was to be used one time. We have honored it every time even though you were told it was only for your first time. You bought another special and let it expire. The manager did respond to you; unfortunately we will not continue to honor expired coupons and coupons that a person buys numerous times.

04/03/2018

What an amazing job! My wife and I were extremely happy with the results, I would highly recommend them. We'll be hiring them again in a few months for another job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amazing work, will hire again!

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2018

11/01/2017

Very well. Professional and courteous. Understanding with flexibility on family scheduling. We have used the service since our initial Angies List rec. and will continue to have them clean for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house clean.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

07/19/2017

The two girls were here on time and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017