SEE ROX RUN

Errands
Secretarial Services
Delivery Service
Alterations/Sewing/Decorating

Professional Organizer in Grand Rapids Michigan, specializing in home & business organizing, de-cluttering, down-sizing, moving, and decor projects with a focus on modern aesthetics. Also offers errand and personal assistant services....

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

Designs by Roberta

I help people achieve the best interior design plan that works for your needs and function. Your budget and your style are my priorities.

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do typing projects such as manuscripts, reports, data entry and Excel. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net. Website is https://www.wolftranscription.com/

09/15/2017

Rachel A.

Rox was an amazing help - she assisted me in sorting and packing, and we managed to fill her minivan with a whole lot of donations, which she then took care of donating! I highly recommend her.

Description of Work
I was moving, and needed help organizing to make the move go efficiently.

Category moving companies,errand service,home & garage organization

02/16/2017

Jennifer D.

Since turning over these and other administrative tasks to Rox, I’ve gained more time for the things I enjoy and I’ve been able to focus more on my career. I’ve earned some nice bonuses at work and I know it’s partly because I have Rox’s support in other, important areas of my life. I can go on and on about how amazing Rox is but you’ll only know if you give her a try!

Description of Work
I’m so glad I hired Rox of See Rox Run! Rox organizes my home and my life so that everything runs smoothly. As a result, I get more done, I have more leisure time, and my career has taken off. For example, Rox worked with interior designers at my favorite furniture store to decorate the townhouse I moved into. It now looks like something out of Elle Décor and I love it! Rox carefully selects and oversees competent professionals to keep my house maintained, including plumbers, electricians, carpet-cleaners . . . whatever I need. I’ve regained my sanity during the holidays by having her assist with decorating, holiday cards and gift wrapping. Rox has turned my garage into a dream-come-true with shelving and everything in its place. She took boxes of jumbled photographs I had and turned them into beautiful albums that I treasure. Rox is also a wiz at orchestrating events, like getting my family through a day-long photo shoot with a professional portrait photographer, and then having the beautiful results framed and hung on my walls.

Category closet systems,party planning,handyman service,hauling services,moving companies,pet sitters,delivery service,errand service,secretarial services,alterations,home & garage organization,taxi service,car transport

09/19/2014

Nicole C.

I broke my foot and am unable to drive...at the same time, my house is being remodeled due to a flood. My dogs were overdue for their shots because of my injury and that prevented them from being able to go to Camp Bow Wow, which is necessary due to the house remodel. I wasn't sure how to get out of this situation because my husband is super busy with work. I set up an appointment with the vet and crossed my fingers hoping I could find a solution. See Rox Run was a perfect match!! She took care of everything without a hitch, saved my husband a bunch of time and now I can get them out of our contractor's way during the remodel. On top of that, at the last minute I received a call saying my contact prescription came in and she was able to grab those for me.....such a life-saver because I hate glasses!!

Description of Work
Picked up my two dogs and transported them to get vaccinations half way across town and brought them home, plus...as a last minute request, she picked up eye contact prescriptions

Category errand service

06/29/2014

A N S.

Rox is an incredibly trustworthy and reliable person and is a great all around resource to have. She is honest, creative, resourceful, hardworking, and a person with whom it is easy to get along with. While she has several other clients to whom she provides similar services I never felt shortchanged and she was always able to make time to take care of my issues. I've felt comfortable trusting her with my personal financial affairs and my house in North County. With her husband Justin available to help her in a pinch (who is an equally nice person) they've helped me have peace of mind when I have been away from Del Mar for extended periods. I felt her service cost of $30/hour to be reasonable and fair for everything that she did.

Description of Work
Rox has been helping me for the past two + years take care of various issues as I am frequently out of the country for extended periods of time. In no particular order she has: -housesitting services/ensured house is monitored and everything is in working order when I am away -assisting with sorting through personal papers and assisting with filing -drop off pick up car from repair shop -pick up mail from PO Box, sort and review with me over Skype -cancel magazine subscriptions/stop junk mail -drove my car periodically in my absence so that it would not sit unused in the garage for extended periods of time When I sold my house: -used her van to physically cart numerous loads for disposal to recycling centers, charitable institutions. -with her husband helped efficiently and professionally pack moving boxes and assisted in numerous ways with my move

Category errand service

01/20/2014

sydnee R.

Rox is pleasant and personable. She is trustworthy. She is patient. Rox could tell that I sorely needed her skill sets to help to conquer my mass of unorganized papers and documents. I appreciated her organizational skills and put them to work. I will do it again, know that I know who to call. This time I’m not waiting until panic has set in. I’m calling and setting up another appointment, now!

Description of Work
Rox sat and helped me organize my paperwork . Then, she set up a workable system that I can use. We threw away years of papers, so satisfying!

Category errand service,home & garage organization

06/27/2012

Gary C.

I first contacted Rox to get assistance with a party I was planning as a surprise for my husband. It was a mid week thing and I work all day so I could not get out to pick up food, party supplies, etc myself. While Rox was unavailable she referred me to her assistant Heather who was AWESOME!!! Heather was very personable on the phone and detail oriented. I sent her an email outlining everything that needed to be done but when she hadn't heard from me in a day, she called me back to follow up. Turned out I had the wrong email address for her!!! Was SO happy she followed up. Heather picked up food in Point Loma, party supplies off Black Mountain and delivered everything to the PQ. Everything was on time and went off without a hitch. When my husband learned that I had hired someone to help run the errands he was thrilled! We will definitely be using Heather and/or Rox again!

Description of Work
Picked up food, cake & supplies for party and delivered to house.

Category party planning,delivery service,errand service

02/28/2012

Julie P.

I pretty much described WHAT Rox does in the paragraph above this. But in terms of how it goes, Rox shows up on time, communicates clearly by phone or text where appropriate, always has the right tools and apparel, and is generally more trustworthy with the details than your best friend would be in the same situation. She could easily run a small corporation efficiently without any additional training IMHO, and if I had a business I would hire her in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Rox has helped me with SO many projects since I first moved to San Diego about a year ago. She helped me find an apartment for starters - organizing a search and sending me pictures and updates until we found a place. She's helped me with Ikea and Craigslist and Costco furniture pickup. She's worked for me as the front of house for a concert I organized. She's helped with airport runs, sewing projects, packing boxes for a move, doing small repairs around my home, mounting a flat screen TV on the wall, and the list goes on and on. She is ALWAYS on time, always prepared with the right tools, and she has a great minivan to help you haul things too. Oh, and did I mention that she has a coworker she can bring along to help with heavy jobs?

Category closet systems,party planning,hauling services,moving companies,pet sitters,delivery service,errand service,secretarial services,alterations,home & garage organization,taxi service,car transport

01/21/2012

deb F.

This is a belated review, but Rox provided amazing service. I would highly recommend her!

Description of Work
transcription services

Category errand service,secretarial services

01/18/2012

Lynn V.

As a self-employed professional with an illness that limits my daily energy, I use See Rox Run for both executive and personal assistant services. Rox has worked for me two to four times a month since August 2011. She is punctual, professional, innovative, friendly, trustworthy and flexible. I have been, and continue to be, 100 percent satisfied!

Description of Work
- home organizing, including the proverbial "disaster" closet - grocery shopping - dry-cleaning drop-off and pickup - gift wrapping - personal and professional mailings - merchandise exchanges and returns - prescription pick-up - various other personal and professional errands, from having my car washed to picking up office supplies

Category closet systems,delivery service,errand service,secretarial services,home & garage organization

01/01/2012

Jennifer D.

I have entrusted Rox with home maintenance projects large and small. She’s overseen the successful completion of multiple jobs from start to finish, including the careful selection of competent professional contractors such as a plumber, a carpet-cleaner, and an electrician. She’s met my challenging schedule requirements and managed all projects independently, which has enabled me to continue my own work without interruption. In addition to paying strict attention to important details, Rox has a creative side and great aesthetic sensibility. In everything from beautifully gift wrapping presents to designing and ordering personal business cards, she has proven to be a trusted advisor when it comes to style. As my representative, Rox has now engaged an interior design team and is updating my home. I have also asked Rox to make phone calls and do research on my behalf, make deliveries and drop off donations (which she’s done using her own spacious vehicle), and prepare time-sensitive items for mailing. I feel confident that she always has my best-interest in mind and represents me in a professional manner. Rox is trustworthy and responsible, works efficiently but not hastily, and will be a valuable and reliable resource for many years to come.

Description of Work
I initially hired Rox (sole proprietor of See Rox Run) in mid 2011 to assist me with scheduling several repair and decor projects in my home. She quickly and efficiently helped me organize my to-do list, and I'm thrilled with the results! I now call her weekly with new projects I want done or new problems I need solved, and within moments of hearing from me, she is on her way getting the results I desire.

Category handyman service,hauling services,delivery service,errand service,secretarial services,alterations,home & garage organization

Personal organizing, personal assistance, administrative, furniture assembly, concert and event production assistance, creative assistance, general errands, organization, shopping and returns, transportation services, hauling and moving, airport shuttle, lifestyle management, motivational coaching, contractor supervision, goal planning, DIY home projects & project management.

Housekeeping, Housecleaning, Child Care