Want to fix your sunken driveway before it gets out of hand? Learn why mudjacking is the best and most affordable way to fix settled concrete or asphalt.
Get matched with top concrete levelers in Grand Rapids, MI
There are 9 highly-rated local concrete levelers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Mudjacking Reviews in Grand Rapids
- Kent Home ServicesI contracted Kent Home Services to perform mudjacking for our front sidewalk. Their quote stated they would lift 6 slabs (with included step) for a cost of $775. After their work was done, they only lifted 5 of the slabs. I contacted them and asked why only 5 slabs were lifted, and would I be refunded a fair partial amount for the work not performed. I got the response: "I spoke with our foreman on the job yesterday. Everything was raised except the step as it wasn't needed". They ignored the part about a refund... So I contacted again, asking about a fair partial refund, since their contract that I had to sign, states: This Estimate, including, without limitation, the price and scope, may not be modified except by a written change order signed by both KHS and Customer. It has been 2 weeks and they have not contacted me about a refund. They don't adhere to their own contract. If I would have wanted to add a slab, they wouldn't do it for free, but if they don't want to do one, the price remains the same. The president of the company received the email, because I received an "out of office" automated response. But he doesn't care, because he never responded. I gave them 2 stars, because it is better than it was, but it's not even close to level... See attached photos for walk after work was performed. As you can see the one slab(4) has a large gap along footing of garage, don't know why they do not try to tap it over, to be closer, while raising it (but maybe that's not possible?), But you can see the gap from slab 3 to 4 with the level not touching #4. So it still needed to go higher. And on the end slabs 5 & 6, they only lifted one side of it so the level is pegged with the bubble to one side. When you stand on it, it feels like it is tipped heavily. The outside should have also been raised up. I understand you don't want it level, but it shouldn't also feel like it's downhill when standing on it. All said, I would NEVER recommend this company for any type of work. They have NO INTEGRITY. They don't perform to the quoted work, that you agree to pay for. And honestly, the work wasn't even performed well. I don't expect perfection, but my sidewalk slabs should be level-ish and they should remove all the potential trip hazards... Since that was the whole point of mudjacking
- Curtis DynamicIt went well. Curtis Dynamic was very professional and completed the project on time. It turned out better than I hoped for. Will definitely be calling them in the future for a few other projects.
- Atlas Concrete Lifting IncVery thorough and precise about where and how much to level. Explained everything completely during each step. Took extra care to work neatly and clean up after.
- Vdc Concrete LiftingFine, two different sections were off by about an inch. It's been about a week and no cracks or settling yet.
- Vdc Concrete LiftingGreat! Very professional and courteous. On time and very affordable. The work is beautiful! Hire them!
- A & B ConcreteThis is a great company to work with -- the guys are all remarkably hard-working and easy to approach with questions or concerns. Jack, the owner, responded quickly to my phone call in February and came out within a couple of days to give me a quote. Over the next few months, he responded asap to any questions I had or changes I wanted to ask him about. The work started on the Friday before Memorial Day; the crew worked all that day, half of Saturday, all day on Tuesday, and finished up on Wednesday, May 31. The end result has not only widened my steps and driveway (thanks to the wing walls being gone), but has really spruced up my property's appearance as well. Extra plus: I was very impressed with the trouble the crew took to rip out the old concrete with a minimum of disturbance to the landscape and lawn; likewise, they removed and replaced the water-proofing cuff in the garage perfectly, and they added fill dirt around the new driveway and walkways as needed. Thank you, Jack, Mike, Denny, and all
- Vdc Concrete LiftingNo work was performed. I called and the operator was very responsive to my call. I got a call a few hours later from Tammy VanDyke asking for more detail about what I was looking for. She said she'd be by the house on Thursday if it was okay by me (that I didn't need to be there) and she'd email me an estimate by Saturday. I received the estimate Thursday afternoon. She followed up with a call the following Monday to ensure I received the estimate. I informed her that I decided to go a different route and she was very nice about it
- CLI-Concrete Leveling IncThe job was done well. A customer has to wait for the company to have other customers in the area in order to schedule you as they are coming from the east side of the state.
- Vdc Concrete LiftingThey did an excellent job and we are very satisfied with their service. The service was prompt, thorough, and the price was reasonable. We will surely use them again if we have another job.
- Rozema Concrete LevelingThey were very prompt, giving an estimate and scheduling a work day. Weather caused a delay, but they called to reschedule for the next day. Did a nice job cleaning up. The job was a little bigger than anticipated, but the stuck with the original quote which was very reasonable. One bid was actually 10 times higher than this - I don't know what more could have been done. I was very pleased with the results and would use them again
Mudjacking Contractors in Grand Rapids
- Business Description:At Allpro Services, we encompass new home construction, home and commercial renovation and remodeling, as well as, property and commercial maintenance.Recent Review:The problem became apparent on Christmas Day. Another plumber indicated that I had more than a plumbing problem and, most likely, needed to hire someone to rip out and replace the existing flooring. Fortunately, I had a second bathroom to use so, despite the inconvenience, the problem did not need emergency attention. Ker, at AllPro responded to my initial call immediately. He came out that day, indicated what needed to be done and provided me with an estimate. I accepted, and within a few days the project was completed (all in one working day!). AllPro did an excellent job and provided me with necessary information and suggestions. At first, I dreaded having a crisis during the holidays but, thanks to AllPro, my worries were fewPatricia F.
- Business Description:We specialize in Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Waterproofing (encapsulation), Concrete Lifting, Egress Window / Window Well Installation, Installation of Helical piles for new or existing foundations and Foundation Repair. Our team has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the construction and waterproofing industries. We pride ourselves on getting the job done right the first time! Contact us today for your free estimateRecent Review:Troy and his team were so wonderful throughout this entire process! Troy came out over a year ago to quote - he spent nearly 4 hours on my property making sure that he understood exactly what was going on with each of my buildings. He took several pictures and gave a very estimate. I had several other companies come out to provide quotes & they just simply weren't as thorough or kind. Troy continued to follow up and once we were able to budget for the project, he came out and made sure nothing had changed. Throughout the job he took TONS of pictures so I didn't have to go under the building to check it out. They were professional & very respectful of our business operations. I will have them back this summer to finish up some additional projects! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANYAngie S.
- Business Description:Free Estimates. Over 20+ years of concrete experience.Recent Review:It went well. Curtis Dynamic was very professional and completed the project on time. It turned out better than I hoped for. Will definitely be calling them in the future for a few other projects.Nicole H.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured Concrete provider of all flat work and decorative stamping. We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Just perfect. Excellent work and very reasonable on pricing! Details they were all about the details! Very fortunate to have found this highly recommended business for concrete.Jeremy K.
- Business Description:Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help ..Recent Review:Worst experience ever with them. They promised to fix the small leak in my basement. During installation I told the foreman I specifically thought the dry well location was way too close to the house and that it should be put in the back yard. He said there is no way it would flood and worst case it would get mildly damp in the front yard if it rained a ton (in hindsight because they didn't want to do the extra work of putting it in the correct location). That was definitely not true as almost immediately it overflowed. This flooded not only our basement but also our elderly neighbors basement and garage too. My pregnant wife and I had to literally stay up all night mopping up the basement so that it would not be ruined until get could get an emergency plumber to come out the next day. Their incompetence almost put my wife into premature labor due to the physical exertion of having to stay up all night mopping even though I tried to do as much as I could. For well over two months I have left numerous messages with the company as well as my salesman, Alan Free, who very much apologized to me for their incompetence and told me a manager would call me back. They still have not called back. Totally unethical and incompetent. Just not right for them to charge thousands of dollars, create a bigger problem, and refuse to do anything about itBobby D.
- Business Description:We are a licensed, bonded and insured company, dealing with most aspects of residential flatwork. This includes concrete flatwork ordained to be 'city' work that requires a permit (City of G.R., Kentwood, Wyoming, etc.) We also do light commercial - style applications Typically, we consist of a four-man crew, using a bobcat and two dumps. This allows us, for instance, to remove and replace a typical driveway in one to two days
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. L & O Construction LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Grand Rapids and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Since the start of our business we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Grand Rapids and surrounding a..Recent Review:Luis came out 3 week's ago to give me a estimate installing a new driveway I contacted him again to see when my schedule day for project to start told me he was waiting on the city that would be 24-48 hrs for them to email him. since then I have been calling him for 2wks straight no answer hasn't returned a message nor text. It's a shame you can't even return a call so many good ratings I assumed everything would go excellent unfortunately notLouralee G.
- Business Description:When you need expert remodeling services, call on our professionals. We offer the best in interior and exterior remodeling, home additions and more.Recent Review:Couldn't even get the guy to come to the home for a quote. He rescheduled once and no showed another. Called me again and asked if i had found someone else to do the service. I am still in the progress of getting quotes for my basement but have no desire to have this team be a part of that process anymoreryan h.
- Business Description:Call CLI Concrete Leveling, Inc in Ypsilanti Michigan for all of your concrete contracting needs. With over 20 years of Concrete Leveling experience, our locally owned and operated business offers a wide variety of residential and commercial concrete leveling and Foundation Repair services to our customers. Our licensed and insured business is certified for foundation work to meet all of your needs. If you are a homeowner, apartment manager or commercial contractor, CLI Concrete Leveling, ..Recent Review:Crew was very courteous & did an excellent job. Explained the entire process & answered all my questions. Job site cleaned after all work was completed & washed down entire work area. Great service.roger z.
- Business Description:Foundation Specialist is a full service basement waterproofing and structure repair company serving all of the western half of Michigan. Foundation Specialist has experienced foundation inspectors. All foundation inspectors have installation experience in new construction concrete and retro fit foundation repair. Foundation Specialist, LLC will treat you and your home with respect as customer service is our number one goal and the key to our continued success. Give us a call and we'll send ou..Recent Review:We paid them almost $13,000 to "waterproof" and our basement flooded in a storm. 6 inches of water throughout, more than we ever had before they did any work. They said their system is not designed to deal with surface water caused by hard rains and that we should have asked for them to install window well drains, although they are supposedly the "experts" and never mentioned anything about this or any other potential future problems. They didn't offer to help with the cleanup or do anything to fix the problem other than to charge us more money to do what should have been done initially. When confronted with the problem, they were rude, unhelpful, and did nothing but say it wasn't their fault. Use someone elseTracy H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mudjacking contractor articles
Mudjacking is a specialized trade so take particular care when searching for a pro. Learn pricing factors before hiring a professional for concrete leveling.
Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Find concrete levelers in
concrete levelers in Grand Rapids
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- UBuildit LLC8992 D AVE E
- UBuildit LLC
- A & B Concretepo box 888318
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- A 1 Asphalt Inc4634 Division St
- Above and Beyond Contracting16020 wilson
- AllPro Services of West MI5436 141st Ave
- Amber Valley Construction5103 Clyde Park Ave SW
- Anderson's ContractingPO Box 9504
- Architectural Concrete Contruction5021 Division Ave N
Comstock Park, Michigan
- Ayers Basement Systems2505 S Waverly Hwy
- A & B Concrete
- Hawk Construction15 Oak Openings
- Hawk Construction
- Integrity Concrete Plus LLC17795 Tyrone AVE
Kent City, Michigan
- Integrity Concrete Plus LLC
- L & O Construction LLC140 Griggs SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- L & O Construction LLC
- Rsh Construction430 E 8th st ste 1017
- Rsh Construction
- Superior Waterproofing & Restoration, Inc.5924 Henkel Rd
Howard City, Michigan
- Superior Waterproofing & Restoration, Inc.
- Winters Concrete Construction1432 108th st. SW
Byron Center, Michigan
- Winters Concrete Construction