What’s a gas line? If you’ve ever wondered how gas reaches your appliances, like your stove, water heater, and furnace, read this guide. You’ll learn how gas flows from the exterior main line into your home and to your various combustion appliances.
Get matched with top gas repair services in Fresno, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local gas repair services.
Recent Gas Leak Repair Reviews in Fresno
- SOD Home GroupI had an exceptional experience in this company. When you see these great reviews up here: they’re true! Oren, our contractor with SOD Home Group, proved that house construction projects don’t have to be a nightmare but can be a pleasure if you find the right person to take you through it. Our old house seriously needed a remodel, and I didn’t have any personal preferences for any contractor; I lucked out when Oren came to interview. I liked Oren’s friendly, straightforward manner, devoid of slickness or hard sell, and his experience in construction was obvious as he walked me through the process. Oren spent time in the planning stage to find out what I wanted and discussed ideas that would work with the space. This is important: he is not the designer, he is the builder and will tell you what is structurally possible. Once a plan is agreed upon, his designer Eden put everything in several designs and after this stage is approved… then the crew do the work but i selected the fixtures, tile, paint color, etc. Oren had many useful resources to help, but I had a great idea of what I wanted needed. On the business end, once I committed to the job, the contract was clear, covering a schedule of payments and stages. Oren kept me up to date with what he needed from my end and when the crew was going to show up, etc..; all the teams came on time and work diligently. What a great combination: an experienced contractor with talented people skills who wants me to be happy with the job and makes it pleasant and easy! He’s been there for my every question and issue and gets back to me right away. I’m impressed by Oren’s team, all very professional people who do excellent, clean work while treating the area with respect; there’s not one guy working in my house that I wouldn’t have back (we are all working from home because of the pandemic). I’m impressed by the beautiful work that is being done and how creative and collaborative this team is. So summarizing: I found an honest, personable, skilled contractor backed by a wonderful team of professionals who are doing what they promised. No games here. I feel supported if questions come up and absolutely admire how they do business. The prices are fair and I feel that I have good value and guidance. I’m thrilled with Oren and SOD Home Group (including the staffers at the home office) and wouldn’t go looking anywhere else for my future projects
- Phill's PlumbingI WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE COMPANY. THEY WERE THE CHEAPEST PLACE THAT I FOUND TO DO THE WORK. I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE A VERY HONEST TEAM I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN.
- Pacific Plumbing CoAfter an initial scheduling miscommunication, Dan re-arranged his schedule to come to my house today. Since my kids and I have asthma and strong smells can make us sick, I really appreciated this effort. We decided to tackle the easy job first. I had the replacement unit ready, but Dan asked I was sure it was broken. I said yes; I was wrong. He fixed it. Next up, The Stench. HVAC had been ruled out on an earlier call. Also, the day before, the fire department (called because we had become concerned that there was a gas leak) had opined that the smell didn't seem electrical or like gas, and they suggested it was chemical drain cleaner caught in a malfunctioning drain trap. Dan was concerned that it wasn't clear what really was going on and that it didn't really seem like a typical sewer situation. He thoroughly examined the plumbing fixtures. He didn't find a link to the smell. Next he examined the walls looking for evidence of staining (from plumbing) and in so doing discovered the actual source of the smell - a malfunctioning home alarm system. In the end, I paid for a service call only and had both problems promptly resolved. The services provided were fair, thorough, considerate, and professional. The work done also quite possibly averted very serious issues - at a minimum continued exposure to toxic fumes and possibly even a fire in my home
- Fresno Plumbing & Heating IncCalled company based on Angie's List reviews. We needed a shut-off valve on gas line to install new dryer. We spoke about the job and he was confident he could "make it happen," and I texted him some pictures of parts and lines. He came the next day and installed the valve with no problem. He was very friendly and professional. Also asked about price for cleaning tankless hot water system. Quoted $190, so I did not have him do that since Richard's fee was $90. Richard's could not come out for another week, so Fresno Plumbing did the dryer ($150 after Angie's member discount - 10%), and Richard's serviced the tankless hot water system a week later. Seems that Fresno's hourly rate was higher, thus the B grade for pricing. Very good and prompt service though
- Western Plumbing & Pipe SupplyThey were very efficient. The city signed off on it right away so it worked out fine. Their price was good. We would absolutely use them again.
Gas Leak Repair Services in Fresno
- Business Description:Lee's was founded in 1981. Lee's offers Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing services for Fresno, Madera, Sanger and Clovis to both businesses and home owners. Lee's offers residential plumbing diagnostics for $49 and that fee is waived upon approved repairs. Lee's offers residential AC & Heating diagnostics for $99 and the fee is not applied to repairs. Lee's offers FLAT rate pricing which means we do not charge by the hour, this way you know what to expect up front. Please call for commerci..Recent Review:Eric Franklin performed repairs, he did excellent, he went above & beyond. It took a little longer than expected, but he stayed & did a great job.AUDRY S.
- Business Description:Award wining. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional DBA - Melton Investments Inc. Additional contact name - Traci Rocha.Recent Review:It was excellent. Price was good, workmanship is great, and customer service is great. I recommend them to someone else.Kathleen S.
- Business Description:If Drain Guru can't fix or repair your project then we don't charge you! We are also available 24 hours - a - day, 7 days - a - week. Drain Guru is your neighborhood drain cleaning and sewer repair specialist. We use up front pricing and guarantee our services to not only be the best in the industry but also very affordable. Drain Guru is dedicated to providing the highest quality plumbing service for businesses and families across the Central Valley. We at Drain Guru understand that plumbing..Recent Review:They are amazing. Polite professional, ended redoing all the plumbing under both counters to where everything was brand new to match our new counters. They are our go to guys no matter what.Andrea W.
- Business Description:Caledonian Mechanical offers commercial and residential HVAC services in California's Central Valley. Our experienced service and installation team will show you how a combination of strong work ethics and good, clean customer service can make the world of difference in your HVAC repair/replacement processRecent Review:They do not provide this type of installation but did respond to my request quickly.David D.
- Business Description:We are a family ran plumbing business. We accept checks and cash.Recent Review:We needed a cracked pipe replaced, which turned out to be a complex job. Travis of Goode Plumbing returned our call the same day, gave us an estimate quickly, and did the work promptly. No problems since then. Easy to work with, skilled, and trustworthy. It's kind of rare to find a contractor with this kind of work ethic and reliabilityElise B.
- Business Description:Providing home & commercial repair, remodel, & construction services since 2008. Licensed & Insured (Lic #: 940435). ''If it's broken, Mr. Fix-It''Recent Review:Built an awning. Fair quality work and fair pricing. Everything else below average. Took over two weeks to built a small awningLaura E.
- Business Description:14 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR SAT OR SUN SERVICES. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. LICENSE# 699348.Recent Review:My furnace would light, and then go out within a few seconds. Acted like bad flame sensor. I replaced flame sensor myself, but that did not solve the problem, flame sensor current good, 2.7 uA. Checked pressure switches. They behaved as they should, both made contact when inducer fan came on. That was limit of my ability to diagnose. Called Art Douglas to troubleshoot further. David and Mike came out and were very polite and professional. Told me control board was fine, but one pressure switch was bad and inducer fan was not spinning up to required RPM. $3,600 for new OEM pressure switches and inducer motor and fan. $14,000 to replace furnace. Huh? Checked pressure switches myself again. Good. 2-story house with two identical furnace units in the attic. Swapped control boards. Voila! Circuit board bad. $360 part, not $3,600 repair. Called Art Douglas this past summer when my AC went out to replace compressor capacitor. Great guy, wish I remembered his name. Only one who would come out on short notice in the middle of a heat wave. That's why they were my first call for furnace issue. A company like this is only as good as the people they send to your home, and I won't be calling Art Douglas the next time I have a HVAC problemGeorge N.
- Business Description:Family owned & run business. In operation for 21 years. 4 employees at this time but growing. Office located in Sanger; we also work in surrounding areas which include: Clovis, Fresno, Selma, Parlier, Del Ray, Reedley, Centerville & Kingsburg. We use clean white drop cloths while working in your home. Cost is determined by the job. We are insured and bonded by the state of California . We have friendly phone answering personnel. Be part of our ever growing family of loyal customers. 24 hour f..Recent Review:It took forever, he did not have the parts, I supplied the new faucets, this should not have taken any longer than an hour, it took all morning because he had to go get parts. They did not give me my senior discount and charged me $550. I could not believe it, then the new faucets the drains are not working right, in fact one of them doesn’t rise enough for the water to drain. Very poor service at a very high priceGloria M.
- Business Description:Visalia Plumbing has been serving the greater Visalia area since 1985. If you're searching for a Plumber in Tulare, Porterville, Hanford, Lemoore or one of the nearby communities in Tulare and Kings counties, congratulations as You found us and we can be to your home or business shortly. Clients choose us because we do what we say and say what we do. Our reliable and professional plumbers are here to help you find cost-effective solutions to all your plumbing needs. Let us put our decades of ..Recent Review:Dear Angie, your Service called or someone called SEEN Plumbing for me but I wasn’t ready to call anyone & he called me to make an appointment so I did make an appointment with that Company. Yesterday he was supposed to come to my house from 9:00A.M.-11:00A.M. He never called or came, so I called him & he said that he forgot, he was busy doing other work. So I canceled. Thanks 🙏 anyway Angie. God BlessMartha G.
- Business Description:For real-time reviews from today's customers, please visit our website at: www.pacificplumbing.biz. Powered by BirdEye, we request reviews from over 1,000 customers a year and they review us on the spot so you know exactly what to expect from our plumbing techs. See photos of the jobs as well! We service the Fresno, Clovis, Madera, Sanger, Visalia, Tulare, Porterville, and Kingsburg areas and are expanding rapidly to new areas. We also partner with the following warranty companies: Fidelity N..Recent Review:This is the third time we've used Pacific Plumbing and they get an A+. We called them and an hour later, four men were here. They had to flush out the entire water line from the street to the house. It took about 2.5 hours and then the toilets worked and the water had drained from the showers. They used the latest equipment, including a camera they sent into the line to be sure it was all clear. I can't recommend them strongly enough. The cost was completely reasonableLinda F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas leak repair service articles
Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) is a flexible gas line that provides natural gas to homes. This flexible tubing, however, can pose a fire hazard if not properly installed. Here’s what you need to know to keep safe from flexible gas lines.
When calculating the cost to run a gas line or a gas line repair cost, consider the length of the pipe, the type of gas you are running, and the cost of a plumber. This guide will help you determine the cost of running or repairing a gas line.
Find gas repair services in
- Del Rey
- San Joaquin
- Orange Cove
- Squaw Valley
gas repair services in Fresno
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACE Construction2573 E. Vermont Ave.
- AGAPE FIREPLACES & GRILLS2491 Alluvial Ave Suite 88
- All Pro Plumbing2012 E Fallbrook Ave
- AM & PM Plumbing/Rooter Inc.1383 N Abby
- Area PlumbingP.O. box 2271
- ART DOUGLAS PLUMBING5855 E CLINTON
- Artman Plumbing827 Hoag Ave
- Ayala ConstructionPO BOX 5766
- ACE Construction
- Drain Guru Plumbing Services inc2402 n Duke st.
- Drain Guru Plumbing Services inc
- Goode Plumbing952 Pierce Dr
- Goode Plumbing
- Harley's Transmission & Automotive Repair820 Hoblitt Ave Suite B
- Harley's Transmission & Automotive Repair
- KIM'S PLUMBING6112 N CHANNING CIR
- KIM'S PLUMBING
- Lee’s Air, Plumbing, & Heating5456 W Mission
- Lee’s Air, Plumbing, & Heating
- Nelson Plumbing 214 W Alamos Ave Ste 110B
- Nelson Plumbing
- Urban Defense5110 North 44th Street Suite L200
- Urban Defense
- Visalia Plumbing1907 E Main St
- Visalia Plumbing