Instead of visiting a spa, achieve a spa-like feel at home. A range of low- to high-level changes will infuse every corner of your abode with tranquility.
Find top lamp repair service in Fort Worth, TX
There are 6 top-rated lamp repair service in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lamp Repair Reviews in Fort Worth
- Grygar FarmThings went well. Robert is very knowledgeable and capable of doing many projects around a house. I plan to use Robert again for a future project.
- KC IndustriesExcellent. We’ve used other electricians prior to meeting Kalin and we would NEVER consider using anyone else. He finishes a project in such a way you would never know he was there, and he takes pride in work being excellent. And he’s a great guy and fun to be around.
- Copper Creek ElectricAlways a first class experience. I own a remodeling and a real estate investing business and Copper Creek are my go-to for any electrical need. Our most recent project was installing can lights, updating some outlets with GFCIs and installing light fixtures. Projects have ranged from quickly troubleshooting a tripping breaker to entire rewires. Honest, reasonable, prompt, great quality and a pleasure to deal with
- Peerless ElectricThey have done great work in all the different jobs. There was a small issue with the outside light, but they came right back out and fixed it. They are very competent and knew what they were doing. They worked quickly and efficiently and I would certainly use them again. They arrived when they said they would arrive and were upfront about the pricing and stuck with the quote. With all the projects, they made sure there no surprises
- Zubras Electric IncBen called approximately 10 minutes before he arrived. Once Ben and his associate arrived, they asked for a walk-through of the issues and got right to work. They had to take a quick break to buy some supplies, but were very efficient, cleaned up nicely and even replaced a switch that was not on the estimate for a mere $10! All work appears to be of high quality
- Speedy Electric & ACI called Speedy's and explained that my tree was struck by lightning and that it traveled under ground causing my lamp post light on top of the pole burst and shatter. It then followed the electrical line to my house where it burnt out the electrical plugs. Luckily it threw the breaker and did not burn out all my wiring. The owner of Speedy's came on the day he was schedule and was very prompt. Brian, the owner, talked to me about the damage and explained how I could save money by purchasing another pole and light kit and he would replace everything else and install the new lamp fixture for me. Due to rain we had to postpone the original day but he came out himself with another worker and dug the ditch to bury the new wires. Everything looked great after the repairs were made. He even installed a switch for the light post so I can turn it off when I do not want the light sensory to do it for me. Brian was very apologetic for having to delay because of the rain, but I was glad to do so because of the mud it would have created and damage to the yard. Smart man. I would definitely use them again and tell my friends about his service
- Royal TouchThey gave me a phone estimate. Took lamp in and they repaired it while I waited. Charged exactly what they said they would. Very friendly, professional but folksy. Will use them whenever I have and quot;lamp-needs. and quot;
- Royal TouchEveryone from the initial phone call to bringing in the lamps to updates on the progress of the lamps to completion of the work and pick up was FABULOUS! Their work was impeccable and ready before the promised date. They even carried them out to the car for me. Exceptional customer service...(a rare find these days, sadly)...from start to finish. Have already recommended them to family and friends
- LIGHT MOTIFTook about a week. Lamp works great. I found that if you mention their add in the Plano yellow pages you get a 10% discount off the work. Will go back to them if I need other other lamp fixtures worked on.
- Royal TouchWalked in and they repaired both lamps while I waited. Each lamp was about $22 each which included parts. Excellent deal!
Last update on March 12, 2022
Lamp Repair Service in Fort Worth
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lamp repair service articles
A beginning DIYer can usually handle these four electrical repair jobs with the proper safety precautions and a bit of planning.
Lighting is often overlooked, but one of the quick changes that can transform a room. An interior decorator shares lighting tips to light up your room.
Find lamp repair shops in
- Haltom City,
- Sansom Park,
- River Oaks,
- Blue Mound,
- Richland Hills,
- North Richland Hills,
- Westworth Village,
- Forest Hill,
- Dalworthington Gardens,
- Lake Worth,
- White Settlement,
lamp repair shops in Fort Worth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Coppell Electric301 S S Coppell Rd
Coppell, Texas 75019
- Coppell Electric
- Handyman Dan George6522 Barnsbury Court
Dallas, Texas 75248
- Handyman Dan George
- JERRY OWENS ELECTRIC3609 E UNIVERSITY DR
Denton, Texas 76208
- JERRY OWENS ELECTRIC
- LIGHT MOTIF10775 Rolling Hills Dr
Little Elm, Texas 75068
- LIGHT MOTIF
- Ollies Crystal Chandelier Cleaning13130 Flagstone Ln
Dallas, Texas 75240
- Ollies Crystal Chandelier Cleaning
- Peerless Electric1004 Highland Dr
Euless, Texas 76040
- Peerless Electric
- Speedy Electric & ACPO Box 533
Midlothian, Texas 76065
- Speedy Electric & AC
- Zubras Electric IncPO Box 271217
Dallas, Texas 75227
- Zubras Electric Inc