TSI

Founded 1989 • With Angi since November 2009

999 Old Eagle School Rd Ste 114

Wayne, PA 19087

TSI provides long-distance moving and shipping services nationwide, specializing in small loads or small moves. We do not do local moves. We ships furniture, household goods and "less-than-truckload" freight of most kinds. We also offer specialized services for seniors and for high-end luxury moves. (Freight service only available to Alaska and Hawaii. )...

08/18/2020

Marc R.

Biggest mistake of my life! Do NOT....and I repeat.....do NOT hire this company under any circumstances!! I spent $530.76 to ship 4 storage bins and 1 cardboard box across the country, and all 4 storage bins arrived damaged, with large gapping holes in them, and the 1 cardboard box went missing for a week. When it was finally discovered, I cannot tell you how damaged the box was. It seriously looked like a couple of orangutans got a hold of it and tossed it around (that's probably exactly what happened, actually). TSI is the most UNPROFESSIONAL moving company EVER! I can't you how appalling it is to entrust a company to take something valuable across the country for you, only for it to end up completely destroyed in the process. The photos speak for themselves. PATHETIC company. F.U.

Description of Work
Shipped 5 Boxes from CA to GA

Category delivery service

05/07/2018

Suzanne G.

If I could give TSI -10 stars, I would. Awful service, worst customer support. I have paid $800 for white-glove delivery of a mattress from MN to IA. They took my money and assured me delivery would be approximately 3-4 weeks after pick-up. It is now 5 weeks later, the mattress is still in NC, with no delivery date even scheduled. TSI takes ZERO responsibility. They told me to take it up with Rick Ships, their subcontractor. I spoke to Rick Hill, from Rick Ships, and he said for MN and IA, it ALWAYS takes a minimum of 5 weeks, with normal delivery timeframes closer to 7-8 weeks. TSI LIED TO GET MY BUSINESS. Under no circumstances would I have hired TSI if they had been honest and told me the truth about delivery timelines. Stating "All orders are subject to extended time frames" does NOT let TSI off the hook for lying when they know the delivery will take longer. You do NOT get to tell customer it will take about 20 days when you KNOW it will be a minimum of 5 weeks. Total and utter BS. I am filing a small claims suit for reimbursement for shipping and the mattress.

Description of Work
Ship king mattress from MN to IA

Category moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We have looked into your case and we would like to apologize for the delay in your mattress delivery. We are able to provide an estimate, but our pick-up and delivery dates are never guaranteed - something we always mention at the time of booking. We assure you that we have absolutely no interest in deceiving you or any of our customers. We apologize for any miscommunication that has occurred. As a long-distance service, we rely on a chain of multiple trucks coordinating multiple schedules and shipments from all regions of the country. Unfortunately, some circumstances are just out of our control and we are truly sorry for the delay you have experienced. Our support team has been in contact with you and we are making every effort to ensure this situation is resolved as quickly as possible. Thanks again for your feedback and please, don't hesitate to contact our customer service if you need any further assistance.

01/05/2017

Mike and Kathleen H.

We were assured it would be repackaged with blankets or some other padding before it was shipped to Atlanta. It was never repackaged, no additional padding was provide only the original plastic wrap and cardboard. When it was delivered, it was deposited upside down and broken. Although they did repair it, they refused to discuss a reduction in price because of their failure to package it as promised.

Description of Work
We had a handmade antique doll house we wanted to ship to Atlanta.

Category moving companies

First, we would like to apologize for the way your item arrived at your house and for the damage to your item. We would however like to note, the whole item was wrapped in cardboard to prevent rubbing and scratching, then shrink wrapped on top. It was blanket wrapped in transit as well. When it showed up with damages, we sent a professional repair person to fix the item to the customer's satisfaction. We did not think a refund was warranted because the item was packaged as requested and fixed upon delivery.

01/05/2017

Nancy T.

They were excellent! I would definitely use them again in the future. I was always in contact with them, they were very nice and respectful.

Description of Work
They moved me from Naples, FL to Richmond, TX.

10/02/2016

MICHAEL N.

TSI underpromised and overdelivered: they provided extremely quick, extremely conscientious service from the placing of the order through the packing and shipping process off a tall mountain in North Carolina.

Description of Work
Small parcel shipment of household goods.

09/06/2016

Carlyn S.

There were so many items broken. The only items I haven't found broken was the China. When I called them about getting something for the broken items they said that I didn't pay for the "White Glove Service" so they wouldn't package any of the glass material. They say in their website that they will take care of everything for you, which is also stated in my Terms and Conditions that I have signed. These are things that I can not replace and they are broken. There were things that had belonged to my mother that were also broken. I trusted this company and it was a bad decision.

Description of Work
They picked up my stuff in Colorado and dropped off. My mother was going into a hospice and there was a lot of glass to be moved. Some heirloom glass and also some fine china. I had Fedex package the supplies for me. They said that they would package the items for me so I wouldn't have to worry about finding another company to do that, like FedEx. I told them I would be willing to do this just to keep the items safe. Many of the items came broken. The customer service was terrible. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told that the boss doesn't like to speak to the general public.

Category moving companies,delivery service

08/26/2016

Frances S.

Everything was completed well and quickly.

Description of Work
Move some large items in my home and haul away trash

07/06/2016

Fiona N.

From the first phone call to the final delivery everything went very smoothly and efficiently. We were very happy with the service and would definitely use again.

Description of Work
wrapped and packed personal belongings, including bed, keyboards, guitars, boxes and small furniture pieces. transferred from Boston to Los Angles.

04/29/2016

DAN W.

Very well. Because the rug is extremely heavy we paid for their 'white glove' treatment, with a discount because we are Angie's List members. The woman I initially spoke to on the phone (from Transit Systems) was knowledgeable and helpful. The men from Ricks who arrived to roll the rug and remove it from my house were also very informative and reassuring (I was a bit worried about shipping my grandmother's antique carpet). My sister was very pleased with how things were handled at her end - they called her repeatedly with updated information on the carpet's arrival, were very obliging, and it arrived in perfect condition.

Description of Work
Picked a large, antique carpet up from my home in Maryland, rolled it and tied it for moving, and delivered it to a relative in New York.

04/18/2016

Christina K.

AWFUL moving experience. Unprofessional, overpriced, incompetent. I didn't realize this company hires out to several moving companies. The company that was selected for us, Don Farr, arrived 2 hours late, started an additional hour late after arriving, and moved so slowly that me, my babysitter, and housekeeper had to pitch in to get out apartment packed by the end of the day. ( I was still charged for a "full pack," minus $175 for my trouble). The movers had to return a second time because they did not get the job done the first time. The second time they came, the diver called the night before to change the pickup time by 4 hours later. When I tried to tell him that wouldn't work, he hung up on me. When I called the company to remedy the situation, no one was able to help, as it was after 7pm. Many, many items were missing and damaged, boxes were mislabeled and improperly packed (ie: glass artwork on the bottom of a box with heavy items on top!!), and a new sectional sofa was damaged beyond repair. I cannot emphasize enough how poorly this company performed and I will stop using Angie's List for this reason because the vast majority of reviews were positive. Overpriced to boot.

Description of Work
Moved belongings from PA to TX

Category moving companies

All Angie's List reviews are true and real. Please do not stop using Angie's List because of us. As noted, our member rating is high, as it should be, but unfortunately we do have a very low damage rate of 3%. For those members who need still to ship, we recommend shipping insurance for these scenarios. This member is yet to submit their insurance claim with our carrier. We would like to apologize for our carrier's incompetent behavior, but we are unable to help this member unless they submit their claim. We ask that they submit their claim and we will help to move it along quickly. Thank you.

Selective Van Lines

Selective Van Lines offers numerous services for local, long-distance, and international moves. We offer complete door-to-door services and tailor each move to meet the specific needs of our clients. Ask us about our Senior and Military discounts

Litemovers.com

At litemovers, we are honored and proud to service ALL of your moving needs – from “staging” the layout of your current home for maximum sale value, to full-scale commercial office relocations where only the bare walls are left behind. Our roots are in smaller moves; but we have grown into the reliable, professional, guaranteed safe one-stop resource our customers depend on for moving and storage needs of every shape and size. No item is too heavy, no move is too small for litemovers.

Versatile

I am owner operated. Will go above and beyond to meet the customers criteria, also this is something I actually like doing rather some might just see a job, I see opportunity to make a customer happy with there home.

Delivery Service
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Long distance moving & shipping. Small moves & less than truckload shipments. Boxes, furniture, pianos, appliances, antiques, artwork -- any type of household goods, including high value items and and precious family treasures regardless of monetary value. Our Moves for Seniors division offers specialized consulting and moving services for seniors & their families. We also handle commercial shipments such as crates and pallet loads.

Local moves.