What happens when your new barbecue won't fit in the space left by the old one? Check out how this homeowner overcame that issue in his outdoor kitchen.
Compare quotes from top antique appraisers
Get matched with top antique appraisers in Fort Worth, TX
There are 5 highly-rated local antique appraisers.
Recent Jewelry Appraising Reviews in Fort Worth
- Behnam RugsIt went REALLY well!!! In fact, I always say, "Look no further for THE most outstanding service, quality, selection and professional expertise than Behnam Rugs in Dallas!" My family and I have been collecting fine Persian and Oriental rugs for more than a century and Behnam Rugs has been in business even longer, starting with Mr. Behnam's father and grandfather in Iran! Mr. Behnam "Ben" is one of the most knowledgeable rug dealers, restorers, and cleaners in the world! He is 100% up-to-date on the latest trends in home decor and brings over a century and a half of highly specialized knowledge and expertise to his work. This knowledge has been slowly and carefully handed down through the generations and across continents. How fortunate that Ben and his excellent team of professionals are right here in Dallas to lovingly restore your fine antique rugs, to clean and preserve your more modern acquisitions and to offer you absolutely gorgeous new rugs from India, Iran, Iraq, China, etc. to complement and complete your home and/or office decor. I LOVE the way Behnam restored my 100 year old Persian rug and I also LOVE my gorgeous, new taupe/gray/soft plum rug from India which goes perfectly with my new decor! Behnam is simply as good as it gets
- Tony MattTony is the top clock repair man in Texas. He is knowledgeable, skilled, careful, reliable, trustworthy. My family has always turned to him for about 40 years for any clock related need.
- DFW Estate LiquidatorsThey were very professional. They took 2 days to set up and price. Pricing was based on internet research and experience. They installed security cameras and had security during the estate sale which was held for 2 days. Photographs of the contents were put on their website. Payment for the sale was provided within an hour of the end of the 2nd sale day. Items that remained were handed over to an auction house for sale. They removed all items from the house and cleaned up afterwards. I would highly recommend their service. 60/40 split of profits from the sale
- Diamond & Gold ExchangeDiamond and Gold Exchange on Jupiter Rd has a small entry area, but the seller then enters a separate small room for privacy in which they appraise items as the seller looks on. The representative was professional, informative and pleasant, carefully handling the jewelry (some of it delicate antiques). I had only a few pieces, but he treated me very courteously. He told me what he could offer for each item, then he returned them to me. The offer was much better than one I received elsewhere, so after a short while and a phone call I returned, sold the items to him, and received the agreed amount in cash, with a receipt. It was a pleasure doing business there
- MARCH JEWELERSThe appraisal was done on time (even early) and they even cleaned the ring I was wearing for free!
- Attics To Basements Estate SalesOnce I spoke with Mark W. Pittman on the phone and we agreed that Attics to Basements was going to be my choice, Mark came out toured the house, we discussed a few of the more unusual pieces and he told me what I needed to get done before the sale. We signed a contract specifying the particulars. We set a date. From the time Mark came to my parents' home until the sale I called or emailed him several times with questions/concerns. He answered promptly and genuinely. A few days before the sale he came out took pictures of certain items and described to me what I still needed to do and how he was going to set the place up. About 2 days before the sale, Mark and his crew came in and priced everything with tags. As I said previously, they knew their stuff; they worked quickly and efficiently, consulting with me from time to time about some of the prices. I was truly amazed at how quickly they worked and how well the items were displayed throughout the house. Prior to the sale I asked Mark if I needed to be present during the entire sale. His answer was that it was probably easier for me, emotionally, to be absent except for the selling of the car. So I came and went once the car was sold. The sale started on a Thursday AM - that was unexpected for me – and went through Saturday. I was amazed at how many people showed up first thing Thursday AM. The car was virtually sold before the sale even started. All of this is obviously due to the following and reputation Mark has, as well as the advertising Mark did. Some fellow from a publication actually came out and took pictures of key items as part of the advertising! At the end of the last day Mark and I settled up the financial matters and it was over. Most everything of importance sold. What was left we had a local charity come and get. Attics to Basements made something I was dreading and had put off for 3+ months seamless and really fairly simple (for me.) Mark had told me that 2 things were constants in his business; at the end of the sale you'll be surprised at what sold and what didn't sell. He was absolutely correct on those! I hope I don't ever need to do another Estate Sale but should I, I will get Attics to Basements to do the job and I recommend them to other folks I know who need their services
- KUBES JEWELERSThey are family owned and are very knowledgeable. I have been in there store at least 5 times, and every time I am there they are very kind, professional, and sincere.
- Al Momentum Jewelry RepairThe owner was very conscientious, very meticulous and extremely responsive. I visited the Dallas location (Preston/Royal) and was very happy with the service and the quality. He uses exact same batteries that other places use and their prices are about half, of what I normally paid elsewhere. Very good experience
- RIDGLEA WATCH & JEWELRY REPAIRI AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE APPRAISAL I RECEIVED. YOU SET AN APPOINT FOR AN APPRAISAL, AND CAN BE PRESENT WHEN THEY PERFORM THE APPRAISAL. I RECEIVED A DETAILED REPORT ABOUT MY RING. IT LISTED VALUE, CLARITY, CUT, ANY FLAWS, INCLUDED A PHOTO, AND A LINE DRAWING PLUS OTHER INFO.
- MARCH JEWELERSIt's a family-owned business. They are great. They are really nice people. They are very reasonable. They are professional and friendly.
Jewelry Appraisers in Fort Worth
- Business Description:Johnson, Inc. (a Numismatics co.), Nationally known, specializes in Coins, Currency, and Gold & Silver bullion items. We have two categories of service: Online Face to Face personalized service or In-Home for Florida residents. Estate acquisitions and trusts is our specialty. Our ONLINE APPRAISAL Service allows your items and our specialty to meet face to face regardless of distance. We back all our services up with your guaranteed satisfaction! Call or schedule your services todayRecent Review:VERY pleasant! Jewelry was appraised, check was issued (later deposited and cleared), and hospitality was a plus.Ed S.
- Business Description:We are a national appraisal association of 300 members. We appraise antiques and art. Some members are dealers and gallery owners but all of us are anxious to serve you. Check our websites http://www.newenglandappraisers.org (click) "Find an Appraiser" for names and phone numbers of our membersRecent Review:Great! Patricia arrived at my home at appointed time and was very professional .Dolores C.
- Business Description:We work with major moving companies, primarily, When a moving company damages a customers furniture (or anything) they will calls us and have us go out inspect/repair whether it is in home or if we have to bring it back to the shop to be refinished. We do handle general public as well. We can restore just about anything. Specializing in Antiques. D&D Restorations-Best in DFRecent Review:Dave does amazing work and we have been very pleased with his services. Dave was referred to us by another vendor about 2 years ago and we have never used anyone else to help us with the dings and dents that sometimes occur during moving. Dave is friendly and more knowledgeable about woodworking and restoring of furniture than anyone I've met in 32 years in the household good industry. Thank you Dave for your continued support and for just being a great guy to do business withKimberly G.
- Business Description:Estate Sale Services for over 15 years in the DFW area helping seniors and loved ones downsize or with a liquidation of an EstateRecent Review:David and Jacob did a wonderful job with my mother’s estate sale recently. They literally handled everything for us in such a kind, professional manner. After viewing other estate sales, I can assure you that “Godley Estate Sales” is a top tier company as evidenced by their organizational skills, attention to detail, and proficiency and ease at conducting such a sale. They have great knowledge in this field, and care for the host home as if it’s their own. When you need the best, call these guys! Highly recommend..Teresa C.
- Business Description:Since 1978, Behnam Rugs has carried an unbelievable selection of handmade rugs. We carry traditional, transitional, and contemporary/modern rugs in our selection. Every rug sold at Behnam Rugs is a one-of-a-kind, handmade work of art. Generations of expertise, knowledge, and care have made us rug experts, and we will work with you to find the rug of your dreamsRecent Review:It went REALLY well!!! In fact, I always say, "Look no further for THE most outstanding service, quality, selection and professional expertise than Behnam Rugs in Dallas!" My family and I have been collecting fine Persian and Oriental rugs for more than a century and Behnam Rugs has been in business even longer, starting with Mr. Behnam's father and grandfather in Iran! Mr. Behnam "Ben" is one of the most knowledgeable rug dealers, restorers, and cleaners in the world! He is 100% up-to-date on the latest trends in home decor and brings over a century and a half of highly specialized knowledge and expertise to his work. This knowledge has been slowly and carefully handed down through the generations and across continents. How fortunate that Ben and his excellent team of professionals are right here in Dallas to lovingly restore your fine antique rugs, to clean and preserve your more modern acquisitions and to offer you absolutely gorgeous new rugs from India, Iran, Iraq, China, etc. to complement and complete your home and/or office decor. I LOVE the way Behnam restored my 100 year old Persian rug and I also LOVE my gorgeous, new taupe/gray/soft plum rug from India which goes perfectly with my new decor! Behnam is simply as good as it getsDonna R.
- Business Description:Whether you're selling a diamond engagement ring, your mother’s Tiffany jewelry, Your father's Gold & Silver Coin collection, or it's time to sell a Rolex watch you no longer wear, we'll appraise your jewelry for its highest worth, then make you an offer you can’t refuse. At Global, we make selling your jewelry, diamonds and gold valuables an honest, private and free experience via free mail-in service via FedEx insured overnight shippingRecent Review:your referral is too far away. I'm in CA. They are in NYStacie D.
- Business Description:Highland Park Market provides a full range of services related to estate valuation and liquidation, including traditional estate sales, pre-demolition sales of residential & commercial property, and appraisal services. We customize our services to meet the specific needs of each clientRecent Review:They do NOT collect sales tax like professional estate sales companies do - first sign of DANGER. They ONLY collect cash and checks made out to her, not the company. How much of this does not go to the estate owner? Customer facing owner is RUDE and she regularly changes the price AT CHECKOUT if she does not like the price one of HER employees gave you and even wrote down on a ticket! Initial prices are quite highg l.
- Business Description:Thank you for considering A-Z Estate Sales and Appraisals or Tyler Grace Auctions We look forward to assisting you at whatever stage of the estate liquidation process you are in. We understand that liquidating an estate can be an emotional and sometimes trying task. There is a host of reasons why someone might have an estate sale. Whether it is downsizing, moving out of state, or a death of a loved one...we are here for you. And we handle all areas in and around the Dallas metroplex. Whether ..Recent Review:The auction ended and my card was charged for $40, $40, 10. Ok, I should be getting an address to pick up soon? Pickup was today at 10am-5pm. At 10am I sent an email asking for the address or refund. Then I started receiving random charges for $28.9?, $1, $4, 38.9?, $40, $10 and it has continued on since then. I was emailed back that I had unpaid items and the address location would not be released until it was paid in full....as random charges kept being charged or declined. I was told to pay ASAP or my items would be given to the 2nd highest bidder and absolutely no refund would be given; this is a contract...but in their own policy it states, "items will be removed if unable to pay the full balance and paid items will be made available. Perhaps had I not been charged randomly I could have paid the balance, but due to their refusal to stop charging my card, I am unable to pay, the charges that did go through were not applied after the initial 3 payments and they have refused to let me pick up any of my items. Now, I have read through the reviews and I know what the response will be...oh that is not the way the story went so...here are the emails, screen shots and what not (if I can post them...they were nice enough to block me from posting a review on Google) Beware people...there are so many better auction houses out there and much better service. I would just like to add...it's 3:42 pm and they are still trying to charge my card random amountsHope L.
- Business Description:We offer a complete line of products including, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Business Insurance, Renter Insurance, Land Lord Policies and Health Insurance.
- Business Description:We understand that handling the estate of a loved one can be very stressful and overwhelming. Let us take your worries away, we handle all aspects of your sale with care and sensitivity. We provide a free consultation meeting and can go over smaller details at that time. ADVERTISING - We will take care of all advertising - local and online. We will also provide all signage and necessary permits. MANAGEMENT - We manage the fine details of preparation, organization, staging, all research and..Recent Review:Christa and Robert were highly recommended with the experience and professionalism we needed to conduct an estate sale for my late father's belongings. They did everything they said they would do over a three day sale period, and the total sales receipts far exceeded our expectations. The home was left in good condition so that we had little to no clean up required after the sale. Considering that we live in another state and needed the services of a company that we could work with and trust, I highly recommend Deal's Estate Sales for anyone considering or needing true professionals to organize, manage, and conduct an estate saleTerry B.
See all 5 highly rated companies in Fort WorthJoin Angi now
Find antique appraisers in
antique appraisers in Fort Worth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A lil bit of everything for a lil bit of nothing2733 S Marsalis Ave
- A-Z Estate Sales/Appraisals & Tyler Grace Auctions4408 Sunbelt Dr
- Advanced Gold Exchange1701 W Northeast Hwy
- Al Momentum Jewelry Repair1119 N Main St. A
- Allstate Insurance - Carl Hellwege99 Trophy Club Dr
- ANTIQUE & FINE ART APPRAISAL SERVICE1111 S CANTERBURY CT
- Arttrak6717 Spring Valley Rd
- Ascot Diamonds Dallas15851 Dallas Pkwy
- Assured Estate Sales11722 Marsh Ln 353
- ATECH AUTO APPRAISERS10895 INDIAN TRL
- Attics To Basements Estate Sales5944 Luther Ln Suite 925
- AUTOMOTIVE APPRAISALS BY BERNARD SIEGAL ASA701 HUNTLEY ST
- A lil bit of everything for a lil bit of nothing
- D & D RESTORATIONS412 ELWOOD RD 101A
- DALLAS AUCTION GALLERY2223 MONITOR ST
- David Blank Diamond Doctor Dallas, TX8127 Preston Rd
- DFW Estate Liquidators1005 Carthage Way
- DFW Estate Sale and Auction Co575 S Virginia Hills Dr
- Diamond & Gold Exchange7995 LBJ Fwy Ste 114
- DIAMOND & GOLD WAREHOUSE INC5757 ALPHA RD # 610
- Diamond Doctor8127 Preston Rd.
- Diamond Doctor Dallas, TX8127 Preston Rd 8127 Preston Rd
- Diamond Doctor David Blank8127 Preston Rd
- DIAMOND WHOLESALE EXCHANGE5000 BELT LINE RD 250
- Diaomond Doctor8127 Preston Rd 8127 Preston Rd
- DIRECT APPRAISAL4310 WILEY POST RD
- Dr.Gold Buyer4151 Beltline Road
- D & D RESTORATIONS
- EstateLiquidators Dallas4147 Myerwood lane
- EstateLiquidators Dallas
- Learn About The Diamond Doctor8127 Preston Rd 8127 Preston Rd
- Learn About The Diamond Doctor
- Markham Fine Jewelers8355 Gaylord Pkwy
- MCBRAYERS AWARD PIANO5735 E LANCASTER AVE
Fort Worth, Texas
- MHR Collectibles and Auction100 S Main St
- Milford Antique Mall102 South Main
- MONTGOMERY STREET ANTIQUE MALL2601 MONTGOMERY ST
Fort Worth, Texas
- Mr. ClicksPO Box 330284
Fort Worth, Texas
- Markham Fine Jewelers
- SAM'S ANTIQUE ORIENTAL RUG RPR5211 FOREST LN Ste. 116
- Sam's Fine Jewelry170 Cedar Sage Drive
- Sell Gold and Silver.org8335 Westchester Dr. #201
- Semperfi Estate Sales and Relocation Managment1400 Meadowlakes Drive
- Shapiro Diamonds5420 LBJ Freeway Ste 280
- Signet Art3201 Maple Ave.
- Sleeping Lizzards424 N Elm St
- Snell Auction Company1515 Summerside Dr
- SAM'S ANTIQUE ORIENTAL RUG RPR
- Valley Goldmine Dallas100 Highland Park Village 200
- Valley Goldmine Dallas
- ZFZ INTL5550 LBJ FWY 505
- ZFZ INTL