Lowe's Home Improvement

With Angi since February 2015

600 State Hwy 183

Fort Worth, TX 76114

Lowe’s has been helping customers improve the places they call home for more than 60 years. Founded in 1946 and traded on the New York Stock Exchange since 1961, Lowe’s (LOW) has grown from a small hardware store to a total home improvement company providing customers inspiration and support

07/05/2017

Henry T.

My wife likes it. They are not cheap, but i do not think any of them are cheap. Quality is great. It took a long time to schedule it and then we were out of town when they wanted to schedule it so they gave us a month later so that was not smooth. Very professional. Lowes does not install, they hire a contractor. It was $35 to measure and then they called and said we were refunding the $35 and if you really want us to measure we will charge your card $1200 and then we will refund it. I thought it was stinky doing it that way.

Description of Work
I used Lowe's Home Improvement for countertops. The countertops were the kind that has to be fabricated, not Formica or granite.

Category countertops

05/19/2016

Donna M.

Description of Work

Category countertops, hardwood floor, window treatments

02/07/2015

Scott G.

Everything they did was wonderful. They took their time and made sure the door was installed correctly. For up to one year, they will come out and make any adjustments if the door settles or the house settles at no cost.

Description of Work
I had a Low’s contractor come out and install a new French door in the back.

Category doors

12/30/2014

Lynda S.

I went to Lowe's to shop for travertine. I found some that matched my bathroom's tile and placed an order to have someone come over a measure the closet for an estimate. The clerk said they would call me within 48 hours to set up an appointment to come to my house. No one called. I called Lowe's and left a message and someone called me back the next day. A week later a man came over and took the measurements. He told me that Lowe's would call me back with the cost. No one called. I called them a couple days later and they called me back. An appointment was set up for installation. I did not know it at the time but, Lowe's hires outside tile companies to install tile. The 2 men arrived 1 1/2 hrs. late. They did not have enough drop clothes. Grout and plaster were throughout bedroom, living room and hallway. The grout bucket was emptied in my landscaping. The 2 workers left once the tile was laid. The job was not competed. I signed their work sheet stating that. The day before the job I thought that I had emptied the closet and valuables from any drawers. When I was putting the clothes and other items back in the closet, I realized that a bag of jewelry worth several thousand was missing. I called the police and submitted a report. The investigating officer told me that the 2 installers, Johnny & Jose, were being investigated for a robbery of a hose in Forney. I called the store that I had purchased the tile - Lowe's. Their manager said that they could not talk to me. I called the tile company. They told me that Lowe's had asked them not to talk to me. I called Lowe's customer service number on the web. They told me that they would take my report but, I would not hear back from them...

Description of Work
Pull out carpet and installed tile in the master closet.

Category ceramic tile, appliance sales

01/17/2014

william M.

Ended up making buy decision with mobile apps; no store wi-fi for customer use.

Description of Work
Needed help with finding products in store; helpful. Needed product details applicable to my particular need; not so much.

Category home improvement stores

01/06/2014

Molly M.

I use them frequently. I use them because of price.

Description of Work
I purchase appliances from Lowe's. I last purchased a refrigerator.

07/01/2013

DANIEL C.

Everything was on time. For my needs, the price was best that I found. The survey guy was on time. The estimate was accurate The installation was done on time and correctly. It looks very nice. Especially for low grade carpet. You get what you pay for. The service is great!

Description of Work
They installed carpet in a small room. They dispatched the company to do the measurements.

04/16/2012

james D.

They were fine. They did what they said in the time frame that they said they would do it.

Description of Work
I bought some appliances from them.

06/18/2007

Rocco M.

They did a real nice job. They laid it perfect and it looks real nice. They worked quickly and cleaned up real good when they were finished. The crew represented the company well and was very professional. I was happy that they disposed of the old carpet because it would have been difficult for me to do. I didn't even have to worry about it. They were polite when we went and picked out the carpet. They were very helpful throughout the entire process.

Description of Work
Lowe's installed new carpet that I bought from the in my 750 square foot living room. They removed the old carpet also.

LAWANA B.

INSTALLERS DID A WONDERFUL JOB AND I LOVE MY NEW CARPET. EMPLOYEES AT LOWE'S WERE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND I FELT LIKE THEY HELPED ME TO MAKE A MORE INFORMED DECISION.

Description of Work
INSTALLED NEW CARPET AND PET PROOF PADDING IN MY HOME TO FAMILY LIVING AREA AND OFFICE.

LAWANA B.

OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD BUT I WAS A LITTLE UPSET THAT WHEN THE GENTLEMEN DELIVERING THE REFRIGERATOR GOT THERE, THEY WOULD NOT HOOK UP THE WATER LINES WITH THE ONES WE HAD. I THINK THAT IF THEY NEEDED SPECIFIC LINES THEY SHOULD TELL THE CUSTOMERS SO THEY COULD HAVE THEM READY FOR WHEN THE APPLIANCE GOT THERE.

Description of Work
BOUGHT A NEW DOUBLE DOOR FRIDGEDAIRE REFRIGERATOR WITH ICE AND WATER IN THE DOOR AND HAD IT DELIVERED AND INSTALLED.

Category appliance repair

LAWANA B.

OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS SATISFIED BUT NOT EXCEPTIONAL. HAD TROUBLE WITH THE INSTALLERS FIXING CRACKS IN TILE AND MATCHING THE GROUT COLOR TO WHAT I HAD PICKED. LOWE'S WAS CONTACTED REGARDING TROUBLES, I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE THEY WERE VERY SUPPORTIVE OF ME, THEIR CUSTOMER.

Description of Work
INSTALLED CERAMIC TILE FLOORING IN MY HOME. INSTALLED IN KITCHEN, FRONT AND REAR ENTRIES.

Category ceramic tile

09/15/2005

BEGGS D.

CARPET INSTALLATION WENT FINE. TILE INSTALLATION HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH COLOR OF GROUT AND SOME TILES CRACKED. THEY CAME BACK AND FIXED PROBLEMS. I WAS VERY PLEASED.

Description of Work
HAD CARPET INSTALLED AND TILE IN ENTRY WAY, KITCHEN, LAUNDRY ROOM AND BACK DOOR AREA.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile

09/09/2005

WE HAVE NEVER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM. THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
ESTIMATE FOR NEW FENCE.

Category fencing

10/03/2004

BOB C.

THE PRICE WAS VERY COMPETITIVE, VERY PROFESSIONAL, ARRIVED AT AGREED TIME AND COMPLETED INSTALLATION, AND CLEANED-UP VERY QUICKLY. THEY TESTED THE OPENER AND EXPLAINED HOW IT WORKED.

Description of Work
PURCHASED AND HAD INSTALLED A GARAGE DOOR OPENER.

Category garage doors

05/18/2004

THE SALESMAN WORKED WITH US AS WE COMPARED PRICES AND MODELS AT OTHER STORES. IT WAS DELIVERED AND INSTALLED PROMPTLY. THE SALES PEOPLE WERE NOT PUSHY AND GAVE US OUR SPACE AS WE LOOKED AROUND AT THE DIFFERENT MODELS.

Description of Work
PURCHASED A DISHWASHER AND HAD IT INSTALLED.

05/15/2004

SALESMAN WAS POLITE DID A GOOD JOB.

Description of Work
BOUGHT FREEZER.

04/22/2004

Dorey H.

THEY WERE VERY POLITE AND WERE ALSO, HELPFUL AND COURTEOUS.

Description of Work
I PURCHASED AN AIR CONDITIONER.

Family Christian Doors

Proud winner of the Super Service Award from 2012-2015 & 2011 Contractor of the year through Angie's List! We have grown so much since Family Christian Doors opened its doors in 2003 and are excited for our continued growth! We provide service, repair and installation on garage doors, operators, gates and gate operators. We offer 24/7 Emergency service on garage door repair. We do not charge a service call for any of your garage door needs.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Precision Garage Door of Fort Worth

Precision Garage Door is a full service garage door company. Our trucks are maintained with a full inventory of parts. Which means we are prepared to repair your garage door in a single visit. Same Day Service Evening & Weekend Service Available At No Extra Charge Emergency Service All Work Is Guaranteed Open 7 Days All Major Credit Cards Financing Available

Texas Made Builders

Texas Made Builders is a custom home builder serving the Weatherford to Fort Worth areas. We offer new construction, remodel, remodel-to-sell and purchase-and-sell options. Our homes are designed to combine function and design with careful focus on the end-use experience. Our construction team builds Texas Made Builders with true Texas quality, durability, and integrity. Every home we build is a home we would be happy to live in.

Home Improvement & Hardware Store.