Quality Tops Roofing Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since November 2004

A full service residential roofing company, providing quality roofing solutions for the DFW area since 1981. Super Service Award for the past 11 years. As a locally owned and operated company, our goal is to make the whole roofing process from educating, providing the estimate, to advise concerning the insurance claim, to job completion as painless as possible. + Our core values are integrity, quality and friendliness. + Free Written Estimates. + Assistance with Insurance. + Warranty....

A Service Provider's profile image

+23 more images

roofing (632)gutter repair (37)chimney cap repair (13)skylight installation (12)home inspection (5)decks & porches (4)siding companies (3)window replacement (2)deck cleaning (1)fence company (1)

04/25/2022

Gerald T.

I originally used Quality Tops Roofing over 10 years ago for a roof replacement due to hail damage. The work performed at that time was exceptional. However, it's been during the past several years that Quality Tops has helped with other roofing issues that were due to the poor workmanship from my original home builder. The first major issue they helped alleviate was a roof angle issue that resulted in poor drainage during ice storms that caused a slow, ice leakage into the dining room for several days as the ice melted. The most recent help was a quick turn-around for a Whirleybird replacement/repair even though there had been significant hail damage in the DFW Metroplex. However, where they really sold me on them was that they also discovered an issue I had with some brick mortar that was allowing rain to get through the exterior brick walls into the house. What I thought was a roof issue wound up being something entirely different. That was a major issue with my home, and I would not have realized that without their help. The distance between their Arlington, TX office to my home in Rockwall has never been an issue, and they've always been responsive to the help I've requested. This is a business that has gone outside of the scope of their contracted work and helped protect my home in ways a normal business would not have done. I'll always be grateful for that and will use them for future roof work as well.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and roof repair

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

Our goal is to treat your roof/house like it was our house. This means making the whole roofing process as stress-free as possible. Being honest and upfront about what the roofing/construction problem is and possible solutions. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your continued business.

03/17/2022

Larry P.

Excellent. Inspected the roof and said that I did not have enough damage to warrant repair. He provided roof repair estimate and did the repair as scheduled.

Description of Work
Inspect roof and repair.

Work Completed On 03/01/2022

Our goal is to treat others the way we want to be treated. This means being honest in what service is actually needed. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

01/20/2022

Helen P.

When I called Quality Tops Roofing, they promptly sent their representative to check the pipe flashing damage and estimate the cost to fix it. One week later their crew arrived and quickly resolved this roof issue. Their work was excellent. Everything was resolved and looked impressive. I highly recommend Quality Tops Roofing as they get the job done incredibly well in a very timely manner.

Description of Work
Replace three vent pipe flashings

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

Having roofing problems can be really stressful. I'm glad we were able to solve your problem in a timely manner. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

01/13/2022

Peggie G.

Quality Tops did a high-quality job for us at a very fair price. A Quality Tops representative provided our estimate earlier than we had scheduled. When they were on site, the roofing crew communicated with us throughout the process and did a superior job on the roof. After their work was done, a Quality Tops representative conducted a quality assurance review to finish up the job. Excellent work! We will definitely use Quality Tops again in the future.

Description of Work
Replace garage roof

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

Our goal is to make the whole roofing process as stress-free as possible, and to not just repair a roof but to build a lasting relationship. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

09/07/2021

Carl R.

INITIAL RESEARCH: I waited more than three months to replace my roof following the April 28 hailstorm. I heard lots of Texas roofing horror stories, so I wanted to thoroughly research my options. At least 30 "roofers" visited my house after the storm. But we have a policy NOT to purchase anything from solicitors (except for kids selling). Based on a newspaper columnist's recommendation, I checked out which roofers were members of the North Texas Roofing Contractors Association. I called them and learned that this organization has strict member requirements. Once I narrowed my list of possibilities, I checked their BBB rating; then I checked with Anji. MY SELECTION: By sheer volume of A-ratings, Quality Tops Roofing looked like a promising candidate. However, Bruce made the final sale in person. I was impressed with every aspect of my interactions with Quality Tops Roofing. I was informed what to expect, and every part of the job was handled like clockwork. THE JOB: The shingles arrived at my house the day before the roofing work, as promised. The EIGHT workers arrived bright and early and worked diligently despite the 95+ degree heat. It took almost a full day, but the stripping of the old shingles, minor roof repairs, installing the new shingles, and clean up were thoroughly completed without incident. FOLLOW UP: A couple days later, an inspection team evaluated the work done. This is the third roof I've had to replace in 21 years; Quality Tops Roofing was the only one to inspect their work afterwards by a separate team of workers. I also received a call from Bruce at Quality Tops Roofing asking how everything went. Bruce also gave me a recommendation for gutter replacement. But he also warned that some gutter colors are currently unavailable due to COVID. ADDITIONAL ACCOLADES: Before being contracted to perform the work, at my request, Bruce directed me to a roof framer to review the structural integrity of my roof. Once my roof was certified OK, I gave Bruce the go-ahead to start the job. At my request, the roofers also corrected a venting problem with my dryer that was created by the last roofing company in 2011. At Bruce's recommendation, his folks also corrected the position of one of my wind turbines. SUMMARY: After reading about all the roofing horror stories (NO roofing license is required in Texas-???), I was greatly relieved to finally sign up with an organization that I felt I could trust with a $17K job. Quality Tops Roofing did not disappoint me; in fact it exceeded my expectations. After worrying about this for more than three months, I felt a great weight lifted from my shoulders. I most strongly recommend Quality Tops Roofing, Inc.

Description of Work
Replace roof shingles following hailstorm

Category decks

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

We are honored that after all your research you chose Quality Tops Roofing. We strive to treat others the way we want to be treated. Treat your roof as if were our own. Thank you for your glowing review. We deeply appreciate your taking your time to write the review for us, for your recommendation and for your continued business.

07/24/2021

Joel R.

I spent countless hours researching roofing companies. I was looking for accreditation’s, certifications, etc. I received multiple inspections of the roof but what stood out above all was Quality Tops Roofing provided a quote. That was highly impressive and above all shows how honest this company is. They took the time to give an estimate. They installed new roof and I am very satisfied with their quality of work. I definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced Roof

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. This means helping our customers understand the problem and the solution and then putting the bid in writing. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

05/28/2021

Heather H.

Bruce, the owner showed up and did the inspection. He fully walked through everything with me. Knowing I'm a first time home owner and this is the first roof I've had replaced. He gave me some tips of things other companies try to sell you on, and was honest about it. Answered all questions. Very patient and understanding. They do a great job of keeping you informed when they will be coming, and how the process will work. Crew showed up early, and got to work on time. Completed all in 1 day by 3pm. Cleaned up everything, yard looked better than when they arrived. Being family owned you get the more personal service, and not corporate money/sales driven like bigger corporate type companies. The biggest thing I liked was the fact Bruce has been doing this for a long time and knows what he's talking about. Other larger companies that gave quotes; this was a part-time sales job for them, and they knew nothing really about what they were selling.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

Having roofing problems can be really stressful, especially if this is your first time having to deal with a roofing issue. We treat others the way we want to be treated. This means helping our customers understand the process, welcome question and answer them clearly and honestly. Our goal is to not only replace or repair a roof, but build a lasting relationship.

05/24/2021

Rick R.

From day one they were professional in all aspects, initial contact, work, and after the work was completed they followed up to make sure the work was acceptable to me. Thank you for making this process easy for me, no stress. Love the new roof and gutters. Great job.

Description of Work
After a wind storm hit, needed a new roof.

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

Our goal is to make the whole roofing process as stress free as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

04/19/2021

Bob B.

Evaluation indicated that only a few minor repairs were indicated and the roof overall should last a few more years. Had the work done. It was done professionally. Overall they inspired confidence in their word and work.

Description of Work
Requested an evaluation and estimate cost of any required repairs of roof.

Category roofing, chimney caps, skylights

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

03/13/2021

Sue S.

This company was extremely professional and knowledgeable to work with. They completed the entire job for a two-story 3800 sq-ft house in about 4-5 days (some of the delay due to extreme heat in June, 2020). Although they were not the least expensive estimate I received, their professionalism and work quality was worth the minor additional costs. I would highly recommend them for any new roof installations.

Description of Work
New roof with new attic vents, additional soffit vents, and new exhaust fan roof vents

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

Our goal is to provide a stress free experience from inspection to installation. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

11/30/2020

Susan C.

Quality Tops Roofing was very professional. I appreciated Bruce's low pressure, friendly manner when he came out to assess the roof damage. His team replaced the roof in one day and did a good job cleaning up. They came back a few days later to inspect the work. Our new roof looks great.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

Our goal is to treat others the way we want to be treated. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

11/16/2020

David N.

This is the second time I have had Quality Tops replace my roof due to hail damage. They are professional and honest in everything they do. Please at least call them for a quote to compare them to the other guys. You will be impressed. Thank you Bruce for again making me a happy customer and putting up with my questions throughout the process.

Description of Work
Complete roof shingle replacement

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for trusting Quality Tops Roofing for all your roofing needs and for your great recommendation.

10/24/2020

Helen P.

I called for my roof to be inspected, and they came out right away. After inspecting the roof, storm damage was found. They worked with my home insurance to point out hail damage, and my insurance company covered this loss. They worked promptly to fix the roof, and the quality of their work was excellent. They even inspected the work afterwards to insure that the workmanship was perfect. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
New roof installation

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

We strive to provide friendly, professional and honest customer service. Part of that is working with the insurance company to cover the needed work and to provide quality control. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

10/15/2020

Paul V.

I put a request in for an estimate and Bruce responded within 5 minutes. He just happened to be at his desk to see it, but he was very responsive. After discussion of the job, we determined that his company doesn't handle it, but he was courteous, respectful, and honest. He didn't waste our time with coming out. If we ever need the roof repaired, we will definitely look back to this company.

Description of Work
Siding and misc estimate

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Thank you for contacting us about your roofing situation and for taking the time to write a review for us. We'll be here in the future if you need us.

08/17/2020

Kelley P.

Excellent communication. They helped me through the whole insurance process. Showed up on time and completed in one day. Cleaned up so well, you hardly knew they were there after they left. Would highly recommend to anyone needing a new roof.

Description of Work
New roofing

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Our goal is to help our customers understand the roofing process so they can make the most best decision for their situation. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

05/27/2020

Robert L.

It was a great experience. They came in and did the job in one day. They did an excellent job of cleaning up after themselves. Some concerns I had were addressed immediately. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
I needed my roof shingles replaced.

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

Our goal is quality work that stands the test of time and satisfied customers. I'm glad we were able to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

05/27/2020

Melissa H.

I have been using AngiesList (now Home Advisors) to look for service providers over decades for performing maintenance of my house. The way I utilize the services is to look for the service provider that are in the “Super Service Award” category, with the most highest rating of “A” and “B” then scan a few “A” and “B” customer rating comments then moved to read much more comments for the “D” and “F” category. Even for top performers there are time hiccups do occur; it is how a company that remedies a short coming on the job that is important. I have seen a few companies that pushed back on legitimate customers’ complains or tried to shift blame rather than own up to the problems and remedied the situation. After my due diligence I found “Quality Tops Roofing” fits all my requirements for high quality of workmanship and good customer follow up. Following is a brief description of work and events during the roof installation: The work was done during the height of the Coronavirus pandemic of 2020. One of my requirements was minimum personal contact and the company follows the CDC guideline. “Quality Tops Roofing” met my requirements! The job was completed without in person to person meeting. Mr. Bruce Sabine, president of the company came surveyed the premise and next day he provided a contract and roofing tile brochure via attachment in an email. After confirmation of the terms and price of the contract in about a week’s time, the installation crew came and install the roof in a day. The next day the quality control team came and inspected the roof and communicated to me the installation passed inspection. Another team came the following Monday and replaced the leaf gutter screen in 3 hours with no issue. “Quality Tops Roofing” fixed a roof leak that my previous roofer could not fix. It has been haunting us for years and now it is fixed, much appreciated. If you are looking for a roofer, I highly recommend “Quality Tops Roofing, Inc”. They have the skill and good customer follow up to do the job.

Description of Work
Install a new roof, replace gutter guard screen.

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

You have a great research approach. We are honored that you picked us. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

05/24/2020

R Andrew P.

Quality Tops does good quality, honest work. It seems that nearly all roofers think (and manage to convince insurance adjusters of the same) that just about any time a hail stone hits your roof, you need a new one. Quality Tops is different. Bruce (the owner, who does the inspections) will tell you if it's really seriously damaged and needs to be replaced, or if it just needs some maintenance, or if it needs nothing at all. I really appreciate that, and trust the company completely. While Quality Tops has replaced my roof before, they've also (more than once) told me after a storm that the roof is fine, or that it needs a little bit of repair. I don't need to call anyone else.

Description of Work
Roof maintenance

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

We provide honest and straight forward information on what the problem is and possible solutions. Our goal is to treat our customers the way we want to be treated Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

05/21/2020

sunny S.

The repair seems to have gone good. Quality tops honors there workmanship. I have faith in the Owner and trust him because from my experience in dealing with him. He oversaw his crew, and seems to have fixed the issue. I will also follow up with any further reviews if needed but I like Quality Tops Roofing because of the Owner. I also noticed his workers have been loyal and stay with him. I noticed some of the same faces that were there from 3 years back when they had come to fix a leak in attic. That tells you something.

Description of Work
I like the company because the owner is Genuine and a man of his word. After seeing some nails come loose from a roof installation gutter area, which was fixed after it came loose during installation years back, he and his company responded and came as soon as possible to fix it.

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Our goal is to treat others the way we want to be treated. This means being honest, keeping our word, and giving quality work and materials that stand the test of time. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

03/29/2020

Patrick K.

Quality Tops is the highest rated roofer for a reason. Very responsive, excellent work, everything was done right. Cost was competitive as well. There's no reason to take chances with a second rate roofer to save a few bucks. These guys are worth every penny.

Description of Work
Replace asphalt shingle roof

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

We are grateful for customers like you and many others who put your trust in us to help protect one of your biggest investments. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

03/28/2020

Patrick K.

Bruce and Tim were pleasant and thorough. Cost was competitive. Bruce worked patiently with me before the roofing started to determine the optimal attic ventilation. Few roofers know much about that, or would spend the time since it's not technically their reponsibility. The roofing went well, but the clean-up did not. The roofing crew left the patio furniture in the yard where they moved it out of the way while they were working. There was also a good bit of trash all around the house and blowing down the street. They obviously hadn't tried very hard to clean up, even though they finished at noon on a Tuesday. Another crew was sent out the next day to clean up and they did a thorough job, though they said they couldn't pick up trash from the neighbor's yards. That seems reasonable, but problematic for my neighbors. Overall they did a very good job. They got the most important stuff right. I'd still hire them over any other roofer, despite the few hickups.

Description of Work
Replace asphalt roof with impact-resistant shingles

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

Our goal is to provide professional service and quality work. Unfortunately we sometimes have things that fall through the cracks. I apologize that the patio furniture was not put back and the clean up was lacking. When we fall short of complete customer satisfaction we work hard to make things right. I'm glad that you would hire us again. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

03/17/2020

Bentley S.

Very professional and thorough with the repair. Actually went beyond the normal and repaired other areas which were possibly a future problem. Showed up with responsible personnel and took care of everything. We have used them for over 15 years and have always been very pleased with their service and knowledge.

Description of Work
Fix leaks found during a recent rain

Work Completed On 02/20/2020