Quality Tops Roofing Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since November 2004

5207 W Arkansas Ln

Arlington, TX 76016

Please call for more details.

A full service residential roofing company, providing quality roofing solutions for the DFW area since 1981. Super Service Award for the past 11 years. As a locally owned and operated company, our goal is to make the whole roofing process from educating, providing the estimate, to advise concerning the insurance claim, to job completion as painless as possible. + Our core values are integrity, quality and friendliness. + Free Written Estimates. + Assistance with Insurance. + Warranty....

roofing (627)gutter repair (37)chimney cap repair (13)skylight installation (12)home inspection (5)siding companies (3)decks & porches (3)window replacement (2)deck cleaning (1)fence company (1)

09/07/2021

INITIAL RESEARCH: I waited more than three months to replace my roof following the April 28 hailstorm. I heard lots of Texas roofing horror stories, so I wanted to thoroughly research my options. At least 30 "roofers" visited my house after the storm. But we have a policy NOT to purchase anything from solicitors (except for kids selling). Based on a newspaper columnist's recommendation, I checked ...

Description of Work
Replace roof shingles following hailstorm

Category decks

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

We are honored that after all your research you chose Quality Tops Roofing. We strive to treat others the way we want to be treated. Treat your roof as if were our own. Thank you for your glowing review. We deeply appreciate your taking your time to write the review for us, for your recommendation and for your continued business.

07/24/2021

I spent countless hours researching roofing companies. I was looking for accreditation’s, certifications, etc. I received multiple inspections of the roof but what stood out above all was Quality Tops Roofing provided a quote. That was highly impressive and above all shows how honest this company is. They took the time to give an estimate. They installed new roof and I am very satisfied with their...

Description of Work
Replaced Roof

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. This means helping our customers understand the problem and the solution and then putting the bid in writing. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

05/28/2021

Bruce, the owner showed up and did the inspection. He fully walked through everything with me. Knowing I'm a first time home owner and this is the first roof I've had replaced. He gave me some tips of things other companies try to sell you on, and was honest about it. Answered all questions. Very patient and understanding. They do a great job of keeping you informed when they will be coming, and h...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

Having roofing problems can be really stressful, especially if this is your first time having to deal with a roofing issue. We treat others the way we want to be treated. This means helping our customers understand the process, welcome question and answer them clearly and honestly. Our goal is to not only replace or repair a roof, but build a lasting relationship.

05/24/2021

From day one they were professional in all aspects, initial contact, work, and after the work was completed they followed up to make sure the work was acceptable to me. Thank you for making this process easy for me, no stress. Love the new roof and gutters. Great job.

Description of Work
After a wind storm hit, needed a new roof.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

Our goal is to make the whole roofing process as stress free as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

04/19/2021

Evaluation indicated that only a few minor repairs were indicated and the roof overall should last a few more years. Had the work done. It was done professionally. Overall they inspired confidence in their word and work.

Description of Work
Requested an evaluation and estimate cost of any required repairs of roof.

Category roofing,chimney caps,skylights

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

03/13/2021

This company was extremely professional and knowledgeable to work with. They completed the entire job for a two-story 3800 sq-ft house in about 4-5 days (some of the delay due to extreme heat in June, 2020). Although they were not the least expensive estimate I received, their professionalism and work quality was worth the minor additional costs. I would highly recommend them for any new roof inst...

Description of Work
New roof with new attic vents, additional soffit vents, and new exhaust fan roof vents

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

Our goal is to provide a stress free experience from inspection to installation. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

11/30/2020

Quality Tops Roofing was very professional. I appreciated Bruce's low pressure, friendly manner when he came out to assess the roof damage. His team replaced the roof in one day and did a good job cleaning up. They came back a few days later to inspect the work. Our new roof looks great.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

Our goal is to treat others the way we want to be treated. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

11/16/2020

This is the second time I have had Quality Tops replace my roof due to hail damage. They are professional and honest in everything they do. Please at least call them for a quote to compare them to the other guys. You will be impressed. Thank you Bruce for again making me a happy customer and putting up with my questions throughout the process.

Description of Work
Complete roof shingle replacement

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for trusting Quality Tops Roofing for all your roofing needs and for your great recommendation.

10/24/2020

I called for my roof to be inspected, and they came out right away. After inspecting the roof, storm damage was found. They worked with my home insurance to point out hail damage, and my insurance company covered this loss. They worked promptly to fix the roof, and the quality of their work was excellent. They even inspected the work afterwards to insure that the workmanship was perfect. I would h...

Description of Work
New roof installation

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

We strive to provide friendly, professional and honest customer service. Part of that is working with the insurance company to cover the needed work and to provide quality control. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

10/15/2020

I put a request in for an estimate and Bruce responded within 5 minutes. He just happened to be at his desk to see it, but he was very responsive. After discussion of the job, we determined that his company doesn't handle it, but he was courteous, respectful, and honest. He didn't waste our time with coming out. If we ever need the roof repaired, we will definitely look back to this company.

Description of Work
Siding and misc estimate

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Thank you for contacting us about your roofing situation and for taking the time to write a review for us. We'll be here in the future if you need us.

Top Quality Residential Roof Replacement and Repair at a Reasonable Price.

Please Inquire