Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Fort Lauderdale, FL
There are 6 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Fort Lauderdale
- John Ibarra & Associates, IncWonderful and professional service! Could not be more happy working with them. Definitely recommend!!!
- DCMS NETWORK US INCAntonio and team did a phenomenal job and set clear expectations from the very beginning. They were proactive in approach and i got more than what i paid for.
- Lannes & Garcia IncWhen I made first contact with L&G, the rep was supposed to email me a quote to have a new land survey done of our property. I had to call her back twice and ask where the quote was as I did not receive it. (it was not in the spam folder either). This should have been my first clue. Once I received the invoice, the rep requested that I complete a credit card authorization form and return it via email. I was not comfortable in doing that, so I called in my info. Do companies still do CC's over the internet without any password protection? Seems old school to me. Once paid, I had to call her back again and ask for a inspection time frame as our property is gated/locked. She told me that she'd call me back on Wednesday as the schedule had not been set yet. She never called back, so I had to her back again. Then I had to call and ask when the surveys would be mailed out. Fast forward to March 22 and I needed to request "digital" surveys (per The City with whom I have the permit application with). The rep told me that my survey were considered "old" (from Sept 2021?) and that they would need to come back out to the property at an additional cost of $195.00 b/c the of some "law" and that it would take 2 weeks before anyone could come out. I spoke with 2 other survey companies, (per L&G's recommendation) and both companies said they had not heard of any such law. One went on to say that L&G could simply retrieve the survey from their Cad program and digitally sign it and email it to me. The rep that was assigned to me was Angel throughout this process with L&G. In my humble opinion, I would not hire this company to do your survey. It's a lot of following up on the clients/consumers part. I'd give McLaughlin and better yet Miller Legg a shot. Signed, Greatly Disappointed by the Lack of Customer Service
- Merrimack Engineering ServicesDid excellent job. Has great relationships with boards and more importantly staffs. Knows how to get the job done with working with difficult multi layered permitting
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.Yvette and Jose were great to work with. Jose was very helpful explaining to me what he was doing and I how I could use the survey to evaluate where the fence line would fall. I am very pleased with their service and definitely recommend. They also were VERY competitive with other quotes I received.
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.I see why this company has excellent ratings. I am so glad I chose them. They responded timely, they were patient, and answered all my questions. They provided a competitive quote and once hired, they came out quicker than I expected. They provide excellent customer service, a quality product, and my survey was received when promised
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.Our experience with Rapid Elevation was excellent. They were very responsive to the inquiry. They took the time to educate us on how the survey process work and they took the time to answer all of our questions
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.Awesome service, good communication, punctual, competitive pricing. Definitely consider these guys if you need a survey. They have extremely competitive pricing and are really fast. They also respond to your messages and take the time to talk to you and explain things if you need them to. Yvette was awesome. Thanks
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.Yevette was a pleasure to talk to, I went into this project with no idea what was needed. She took the time to explain what kind of survey was needed for the driveway. She went above and beyond to get me all the information. I was scheduled for the next day and paperwork sent via e-mail the next day. Thank you! I would highly recommend Rapid for any surveying needs
- Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.Evette and Nick were excellent. Very thorough, professional and honest, something that is hard to find in these days. Highly recommended.
Last update on April 21, 2022
Land Surveyors in Fort Lauderdale
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Find land surveyors in
- Cooper City,
- Lauderdale Lakes,
- Oakland Park,
- North Lauderdale,
- Southwest Ranches,
- Wilton Manors,
- Pembroke Pines,
- Dania Beach,
- Pembroke Park,
- West Park,
- Lauderdale By The Sea,
- Coral Springs,
- Pompano Beach,
- Hallandale Beach
land surveyors in Fort Lauderdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Blue Heron FL Group3785 NW 82nd Av. 208
Doral, Florida 33166
- Blue Heron FL Group
- DCMS NETWORK US INC123 SE 3rd Ave
Miami, Florida 33131
- DCMS NETWORK US INC
- EE&G5751 Miami Lakes Dr E
Hialeah, Florida 33014
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
- Iga Construction
- John Ibarra & Associates, Inc777 NW 72 Ave 3025
Miami, Florida 33126
- John Ibarra & Associates, Inc
- LandTec Surveying, Inc.600 Fairway Drive Suite 101
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33441
- LandTec Surveying, Inc.
- MELAND SERVICES, INC.10665 S.W. 190 STREET SUITE 3110
Miami, Florida 33157
- MELAND SERVICES, INC.