Superior Painting Services

Founded 1982 • With Angi since December 2009

We service parts of Miami-Dade , Pinellas, and Hillsborough counties. We employ clean, careful and courteous professionals who focus on quality and customer satisfaction through all phases from preparation to completion and final clean-up of the project. We are licensed and insured in the State of Florida. We are happy to provide referrals upon request. We receive a large amount of business from customer referrals. It is our hope that every customer becomes a spokesperson for our company. We have built a solid reputation on providing customized services to meet the needs of our clients. We understand that our customers have many companies to choose from and we are committed to surpassing expectations. Superior Painting & Home Improvement Services will provide service and quality craftsmanship making our work a true value added investment in your home or business. Contact us today for a free quote....

RICARDO

RICARDO

Being in business close to forty years has given me an appreciation for customer satisfaction. when their happy I'm happy wallpaper, paint plaster, wall repair some electrical plumbing art installation, .repairs of all sorts after all 40 years!

07/03/2018

These guys are the best! The prep work took a while, since I have an 82 year old home and there was a lot to address. Luckily, Pedro is an excellent problem solver and always goes above and beyond to do everything right. My home has never looked this good, and I am getting lots of compliments on it! In fact, several of my neighbors are interested in hiring this company, based on the visible qualit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior prep and paint for my home

CATEGORY house painters

WOW, Thanks for noticing our attention to proper prep as we feel like it makes a big difference in the finished product. Also thanks for the several leads we got from you since I have heard that some other painters don't have the credentials to pull permits in El Portal.

12/18/2017

They were great about paying attention to detail. All extraneous fixtures- including some PIA bolts from hurricane plywood were removed and fixed prior to painting. The prep took more time than the paint and it was a job VERY well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of house

CATEGORY house painters

Thanks for noticing our attention to detail. It was a pleasure working with you .thank you for the business. George

09/06/2017

Quick response but couldn't set up anything. I was willing sign a contract and to pay for an estimate, but was kindly asking for him to make the appointment with the management onsite, as I live 3 states away. He didn't want to take responsibility for that, and before reviewing option I got a pretty rude reply. Not a communication style I prefer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall

Hi, As I clearly stated in multiple emails back and forth I am unwilling to get involved with setting up an appointment between the property management and the unit owner below you that had drywall damage from your toilet overflow. I was willing to show up at a time arranged by you and meet with whomever you arrange for me to meet with. I am a painter not a administrative assistant. Love , George

09/04/2017

they came out to do an estimate- and I never heard form them again. I would have given them an 'F'- but they get a 'D' for at least showing up for their appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

After looking at your interior painting needs I did send a proposal Via Email. WOW, under the bus I go with a D without even a phone call???. George

08/22/2017

The service provided by Superior Painting was "superior." Our worker, Pedro, was very thorough and aimed to please - even more noteworthy because he was unexpectedly working solo. He finished the job on time and completed a few minor touch ups without complaint. In fact, we liked Pedro so much, we wanted to take him back to Maryland! Alas, we had to say "Adios, mi amigo." The owner, George, was al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doors and walls of a one bedroom apartment, excluding ceiling - appx. 800 sq. feet.

CATEGORY interior painters

Hi, Thanks for all of your kind remarks and noticing our attention to detail. George

Custom interior and exterior prep and repainting, focusing on working with homeowners to provide a turn key painting service from color selection, occupied spaces to final clean up and completion.

No new construction painting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express