Your home exterior requires maintenance in the spring. Check the windows, siding, gutters and landscaping for issues and list any needed home improvements.
Get matched with top building architects in El Paso, TX
There are 3 highly-rated local building architects.
Matching on Angi
Recent Architect Reviews in El Paso
- Del Rio BlueprintsExcellent customer service, great assistance and follow up on project. Good rate on the prints. Provided also great support to pick options to work in my project.
- CeDans ArchitectMy husband called Mr. Mendoza and my husband explained to him what he was in need off. Mr. Mendoza was able to give him a quiote right away. Once my husband gave him the go, Mr. Mendoza arrived at our home the next day to take measurements. This was on a Tuesday morning and said he would have them by Thursday. By Wednesday afternoon, my husband walked in with the plans in his hands. Thank you so much
- CeDans ArchitectMy wife and I were looking to add an addition to our home increasing the size of our kitchen and master bedroom. Daniel Mendoza (CeDans Architect) was a name given to me by one of the contractors I was considering for bid. Daniel did two sets of proposals--one based on what I told him we'd like, and a second that he made recommendations to, building off our ideas but making for much more usable room and space more pleasing to the eye (both inside and out). My wife and I both went with Daniel's recommendations. He stayed in touch with me throughout the plans design process so as to not leave anything to chance due to the fact that some new items were already purchased--shower, vanity, dry sauna--making sure the dimensions were correct. The finished plans came out wonderful and the bidding contractors had no problem giving an accurate bid off of those plans. Daniel also gave us a name of a reputable contractor to bid out the project--he said the contractor did work on his house. As of this posting, we are almost ready to break ground. Daniel has contacted me on occasion to give me tips on the process and prompts me every time to call him to come take a look during construction or if we have any questions/concerns. Daniel also remembered us at Christmas by sending us a thoughtful gift and thanking us for or business. cit
- E & E FlooringThis guy came into my house, gave my a quote on installing laminate floor in two living areas and a hallway-about 700 sq ft. Part of my floor was tiled. He didn't suggest that we remove the tiles at all. One of the rooms was concrete. He didn't suggest any preparation for the concrete or any protective barrier between the concrete and new laminate. There is a small closet off the hallway (about 2'x4') that was supposed to be left as it was (it had the carpeting left on it that had already been removed from the two living areas and hallway) or it was supposed to be laminated with everything else. They removed the carpet and left it bare with the ugly old tile showing without even asking us about it (we were home during the whole installation). Our house is pretty old and for some reason if had a phone line that ran across the hallway. They just cut the line, again, instead of asking or mentioning it to us. Then they left all the trash, laminate and carpet scraps, wood trimmings from the baseboards etc allover the yard and spilling out of our garbage bin. (the city will not remove scraps from home remodeling). I had to call Eduardo to come back to do something with the closet and I had to pay him an additional fee for him to remove all the trash and dispose of it. About a week later the floor started "peaking". Basically it was installed poorly and even though there was a two year warranty covering faulty installation, I was given a lot of double talk and attitude until he finally came back another week later. He attempted to fix the problem, he added another transition (a piece of wood that looks like what's at the floor of a doorframe) between the two living areas making it look even uglier. He said it was necessary for a space "so large" to quote him, then he admitted that he had never done a space as large as this before. Even still, I let ALL of this go... Until the floor started peaking again, on both sides of the transition he put in, and in multiple areas. I tried to contact him to come back again. He was becoming increasingly difficult to contact and have me more and more excuses and attitude. A few weeks later he was scheduled to come by. A half hour after he was already supposed to be at my house, he called saying he was sick (had already supposedly been sick for a few days) and wasn't going to come and he wouldn't reschedule! That was the last straw and I have filed a claim in small claims court. My court date is in March, so wish me luck, and save yourself the heart and headache and DON'T HIRE HIM
Last update on January 25, 2022
Architects in El Paso
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful architect articles
A small investment in door hardware — be it new handles, mail slots, peep holes or kick plates — can upgrade your home’s look and improve security.
Wood siding protects your home’s structure, but it needs maintenance to do its job. Learn how to spot, solve, and prevent common problems so your siding lasts.
Find building architects in
building architects in El Paso
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
- Arcbazar Inc
- DesignYourBasement.com7636 Pennsylvania Ct
Denver, Colorado 80229
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- Rockin' D Services164 Wood Farm Rd
Huntsville, Texas 77320
- Rockin' D Services
- Ultimate Construction5487 Santa Teresita
Santa Teresa, New Mexico 88008
- Ultimate Construction