Pure Renovations

Founded 1980 •

8324 Turrentine Dr

El Paso, TX 79925

Here at Pure Renovations we offer and specialize in many different aspects of home remodeling, If you would like to turn your garage into a mancave or remodel your dated kitchen we can help, We can do things as simple as knock down walls for a more open feel to your home to building you a whole new addition for your growing family. Got a room in your house that no one uses? We can transform that unused space into the best in home theater for you to enjoy. Here at Pure Renovations we take pride in making your current home your dream home with quality work done by journeymen tradesman. With 30+ years of experience our staff is equipped with the knowledge to help guide you through your home renovation projects by getting it done right the first time saving you time and money. ...

Resposiveness

home remodeling (3)plumbers (2)interior painting (1)house painting (1)marble & granite (1)ceiling fan installation (1)roofing (1)lighting (1)insulation (1)HVAC Companies (1)flooring (1)electrician (1)

01/29/2021

The service went very well. I was happy with the result. I would hire them again I had no issue with that. I rated them B because well, he did very good but there's always room for improvement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel the house

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

01/22/2021

Eddie's team of skilled professional craftsman did an outstanding job in remodeling my entire home. Eddie was there and available throughout the entire process. Don't let high priced and advertising companies charge you for those extra details. I would absolutely recomend him and his company again. I'm truly thankful for using his services and so will you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
total interior remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2021

01/22/2021

Eddie, was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2021

07/13/2020

Eddie looked at our sunken floor, told us he could do it, no problem. He briefly described what was needed to be done, he then told me he would text me the estimate. A day went by, no estimate. Next day (day #3)I called, no answer. Day #4 sent him a text I was still waiting for that estimate, no reply. Day#5 I call leave a voicemail to please call me, nothing. Same evening I text him "if you're to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eddie came to our home to assess the situation with my sunken kitchen floor

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

09/23/2019

It was good and I loved it. They were very good, clean, did everything in organised, and I had no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my kitchen.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

09/19/2019

Eddie did a wonderful job and was on top of everything. He was very receptive to my changes and gave his advice when I needed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Total home remodel and Den/Man Cave addition

CATEGORY ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

Remodeling Service from start to finish

we do almost everything - please ask