Find top appliance sales companies in El Paso, TX
There are 2 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in El Paso
- Phillips Hoover Roofing & ConstructionExceedingly well. The most professional, "pay attention to detail", honest, prompt and talented team in El Paso! I cannot say enough good things about Robert and David - and their entire team. Our new kitchen is exactly what we wanted and truly spectacular. We continue to contract with Phillips/Hoover and anticipate using only their team for ALL our construction, design and home maintenance needs. You will not be disappointed! The best of the best
- Phillips Hoover Roofing & ConstructionThis older home (still) requires a lot of work, but the kitchen was in especially bad shape. Now it looks (and works) great. Phillips Hoover was prompt about setting up a visit for an estimate, and the pricing on their proposal was in line with costs I had researched for such a project. Still, I figured that price would increase substantially before it was all said and done, because of the problems that always pop up when working on a 100-year-old home. Robert Phillips (who handles the remodeling side of the business), however, did a fantastic job anticipating what would need to be done and working with me to keep costs down wherever we could. The work itself turned out great. I had some notions about how I wanted the kitchen to look and operate, but Robert took our discussions and ran with them. He and his team came up with great solutions for the limited space, and his idea to accentuate the fact that the kitchen had been extended by using a faux brick and wooden beam along the remnants of the old exterior turned an unsightly vestige into the centerpiece of the kitchen -- and now it holds the whole room together. Throughout the job, Phillips Hoover really respected the character of the home, worked hard to incorporate my ideas and offered great suggestions along the way. Robert's engagement in the project and passion for his work has been extraordinary in my experience with contractors. The project took a few weeks longer than originally anticipated for reasons outside Phillips Hoover's control, but Robert and his crew kept me continually updated on the progress and delays and worked hard to make up lost time. I have several other improvements I'd like to make to the house in the coming years, and I will definitely be calling Phillips Hoover to help out
- Geek Squad - Best BuyI really like that this company has someone that will come out and program everything for you. The salesman was very nice. When I went in I had done my research and they had what I wanted. They also had a great sale going on as well.
- HOME DEPOT INCThey were very efficient and they did a good job. It was the least expensive one and it's a lot quieter than the last one, and I had leaking from before underneath my cupboard. I had someone just put a piece of wood underneath my cupboard. Overall, they were excellent. They were young kids too. I think they are more reasonable than the advertising price they had at Sears and Lowe's. The quality was good. It was what I wanted. They didn't have it in the store so they had to get it from the warehouse so it took a week. It was broken for 3 months so I got my income tax refund. As soon as they got it, they called me. Their professionalism was good. That was where I also bought my refrigerator
- Kings Aire IncKingsaire came to the house and gave an estimate on a new Trane downdraft home heater. We got another estimate the next day and it was more than Kingsaire. We accepted the estimate and scheduled work to begin less than a week later. Two men showed up around 0800 and went right to work. They were quietly professional and worked to take out the old heater and install the new one. Around 1200 two additional men came to help. Since we had turned off the gas with the gas company they couldn't turn on the heater and program it. We scheduled the gas company to come out and turn on the gas (the city inspector came the same day and inspected the work) and Kingsaire came out the next day and set up the heater. They vacumed out the ducts, cleaned out the closet where the heater is, replaced the thermostat with a new digital programmable one, replaced gas connection and removed the old heater while cleaning up everything! When we received the original estimate we also contracted Kingsaire on a yearly basis to come turn on and turn off our airconditioners. Very satisfied! Will recommend Kingsaire to everyone! I especially liked the quiet professional way the men worked
- QUALITY MAYTAG HOME APPLIANCEI was told over the phone by a Maytag customer service rep from the Maytag toll free number that service calls are $49 and if you need parts for the broken appliance you pay for the cost of the part, but the labor is included in the $49 service call charge. Seems Fair... So I call Quality Maytag Home Appliance to come and look at my range for $49. The repair man comes out and tells "I have bad news you need to replace the entire control unit for my range for $562." He also tells me that he will charge $100 to install the new control unit. I ask him about what Maytag corporate told me and he says that is not how it works. So I was looking at $662 to repair my range. I then asked him for the part number that needed replacement. He gave it to me reluctantly. I did a very simple google search and found that same part brand new for $335. I also found a company that will repair the broken control unit for $110 in 1 week and send it back to me. Core Centric Solutions (LOOK THEM UP). I asked him what my options were and he did not even mention this as an option. The control unit was VERY VERY easy to remove. Just a couple screws and plugs. Anyone can do it. BUYER BEWARE!!!!! Don't just let them dictate the cost of the repair and blindly say "OK". DO YOUR RESEARCH. Get the part number of the part that needs replacement and either buy a new one or send it off for repair. DON'T LET THEM TRICK YOU INTO OVERPAYING. What they told me would cost $662 I found for $110 & (10) mins of work
Last update on May 15, 2019
Appliance Sales Companies in El Paso
Phillips Hoover Roofing and Construction can offer you top of the line service with all of your Roofing a Remodeling needs. Our twelve man staff have all been trained to satisfy every need in the most professional manor possible. If you looking to have any remodeling or roofing done, please give us a call
"Because I had a horrible experience with the last roofer I hired a year ago (never finished the job, causing multiple damages to interior of my home) I did plenty of research before I hired the next roofing company. Although David was recommended by a family friend I still got other quotes. His was a fair quote but, most importantly were his reviews. I read all of them. I decided to hire David primarily because of his reviews and because he also took the time to answer all of our questions, and concerns. His crew always arrived before 7, he was here daily, and kept me informed of solutions found for repairs. He was honest and did not have me spend more than needed. David and Crew EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS, EXCELLANT WORKMANSIP, professionalism from beginning to end. I would highly recommend
Since 1999, we've helped millions of do-it-yourselfers save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality appliance parts and free repair advice. We are only an online appliance parts retailer that offers a 365 day warranty and fast shipping. We also offer technical advice and diagnosis totally free 6 days a week. If you are interested in repairing your own appliance, please call us at 1-877-477-7278 or click live chat on our web site. We will help diagnose the problem..
"Appliance Parts Pros followed through. Made sure parts were here as promised. Thank you so very much!!"
Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.
"Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated above.
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"I wish I had used these people earlier. I ordered a part for my dryer and was able through their instructional video to fix it myself. Let me tell you I am "mechanically challenged" in just about every way. LOL I may have cut myself through my own stupidity but I did it. it was easy and I did not have to pay a repair man for a simple fix. Thank you so much!
Winsupply of Albuquerque is a Commercial and Residential Plumbing Wholesaler with a brand new kitchen and bath showroom attached. We supply everything from plumbing fixtures and water heaters to lighting and appliances. Visit our website or call to schedule a consultation today!
Woman owned. Financing available. additional e-mail - email@example.com. Additional contact name - Elena Villa. Award winning.
"Outstanding. First time I have used Kings Aire and will definitely use them again. Christian Perez was the Service Technician and was most impressive. Great professionalism, knowledge and customer service."
Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
"5 minutes, problem wasn't wiring, it was remote programming "
"very professionally handled! <br />"
"On 7/4/13 bought used whirlpool combo washer / dryer and Samsung refrigerator model RB215LASH with 90 day warranty. combo working good for 3 months. the refrigerator top stopped cooling after 3 weeks and vendor ordered and installed parts within 1 week. the refrigerator bottom freezer stopped making ice after 5 weeks and vendor ordered and installed parts within 2 weeks due to parts delay. Great friendly service under warranty. On 7/20/13, bought a Kenmore stove and bought another Samsung refrigerator RB2666SL. 70 days later, the Samsung stopped working, called the vendor and responded with 2 days. Vendor diagnosed problem and replaced the relay for the compressor within 20 minutes. Great service. Had a stove repaired for my Mom, vendor picked up the stove, and ordered the 2 front burners, and restored work stove. All units are working fine. <br />
We specialize in providing quality services to our customers. We offer complete water filtration systems to residential and commercial customers. Our products are cost effective reliable.
See all 2 highly rated companies in El PasoJoin Angi now
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- Horizon City,
- Sunland Park,
- Santa Teresa,
- Mesilla Park,
- Las Cruces,
- Dona Ana,
- Holloman Air Force Base,
kitchen appliance sellers in El Paso
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Abbott's Appliance Service7320 Remcon Cir
El Paso, Texas 79912
- Geek Squad - Best Buy815 SUNLAND PARK DR
El Paso, Texas 79912
- Kings Aire Inc1035 Kessler Dr
El Paso, Texas 79907
- Phillips Hoover Roofing & ConstructionPO Box 221421
El Paso, Texas 79913
- Abbott's Appliance Service
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- BALDERAS USED APPLIANCE6949 DONIPHAN DR 10
Canutillo, Texas 79835
- BALDERAS USED APPLIANCE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy510 GULFGATE CTR MALL
Houston, Texas 77087
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Heavenly Heat SaunasPO Box 2892
Crested Butte, Colorado 81224
- Heavenly Heat Saunas
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434
Temecula, California 92592
- Winsupply of Albuquerque3545 Princeton Dr NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87107