A lot goes into kitchen cabinetry, and the more cabinet terminology you know, the better equipped you’ll be to design your dream kitchen. Use our guide to learn about common cabinet types, parts, materials, and finishes so you can start planning.
Get matched with top cabinet refinishers in Columbus, OH
There are 62 highly-rated local cabinet refinishers.
Recent Cabinet Refacing Reviews in Columbus
- Elite Home Remodeling IncGreat experience! We have done 2 projects with them and they are great to work with Sam on the first project was very good and did a great job. Kody, Mike and Art on the master bath remodel were very patient and easy to work with. Very happy with the finished product. We ran into a few bumps with COVID causing a disruption but everything was worked out quickly and resolved satisfactorily. They come back to take care of any small details after the job quickly. My only suggestion is to have someone like Mike or Kody at some of the initial meetings to make the details go smoother, there was some confusion on the part of our designer about what could and could not be done. Kody and Mike and Jarod were wonderful about explaining things and making sure everything went well and coming up with solutions. We would not hesitate to use them again read less
- Impressive Painting & RemodelingJason did a fantastic job! Out of one consultation, we knew we had found our painter. Jason was up front and extremely flexible with the project. Jason requested our input and kept us in the loop every step of the way. Jason went above and beyond to get the project done in as timely a manner as possible. We would definitely hire Jason again and would absolutely recommend him and his crew read less
- Superior Cabinet RefinishingOur cabinets are beautiful. Curtis does meticulous work and we are so happy with the finished product. He took his time to go over all of the details and options with us, he kept our home clean and dust free during the project, and made sure that the finished cabinets were exactly what we wanted. We highly recommend Superior Cabinet Refinishing read less
- Troyer TransformationsOur cupboards were 42 years old and did wonders with the refacing, Samuel, Jerry and their cousin were great to work with. The job was completed in three days. They cleaned up at the end of each day and were promptly back the next morning.
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.The quote was a great price,- the lowest we received, but we needed the painting done sooner than the company had availability.
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.We had 3 estimates and Fresh Touch was the best based on price and reviews. We signed the contract on a Monday, and the team was at our house the following morning at 8:30am. The job was complete by Thursday evening. The work was beautiful and neat. The price was right. The communication was clear and easy. I will definitely use them in the future and I would absolutely recommend read less
- Buckeye House PaintingI have used Buckeye House Painting a few times. Each time, their service and the quality of the job was excellent! I had a very very small issue with one project and they called right back and came over to take care of it. Thanks for the care you take.
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.Excellent. Perfect lines at ceiling border, floor moldings, around fixtures, and nice caulking. On time, good price, great service.
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.We had a good experience hiring Fresh Touch to paint the exterior of our house - we found that they met our expectations: they were very flexible, provided good advice, communicated well, did great work and at reasonable cost.
- Superior Cabinet RefinishingSuperior Cabinet Refinishing did an absolutely phenomenal job. Our kitchen looks amazing! They took the time to go through all of our options and provided expert advice. The customer service was unbeatable- we highly recommend Superior Cabinet Refinishing. You will not be disappointed.
Cabinet Refacing Contractors in Columbus
- Business Description:Interior and exterior painting experts. Capable of handling projects as small as a front door and as large as entire condo communities. Extremely proficient at cabinet painting. Call or email us to get a quote.Recent Review:We received quotes from 3 companies to paint our exterior trim and repair a few damaged trim boards. After reviewing the quotes, we went with Prim, primarily due to their outstanding 5-star reviews. They warned us in advance that they were overbooked and running several months behind. After about 2 months, Aaron showed up at 7am one morning (without notice) to repair the rotting trim boards. He did a fantastic job and I was very impressed with his workmanship. A few days later, the painting crew arrived (also without notice) to apply the quoted 2 coats of paint to our trim. They applied 1 coat (missed several spots entirely on our chimney) and left our yard, roof and gutters littered with paint scrapings. We just assumed they were coming back the next day to apply the quoted 2nd coat and finish cleaning up. After several days, we contacted Prim and were surprised to discover that they were in fact complete and the 4 areas of missing paint on the chimney were the result of wood that was 'too far gone' to paint. I was a bit skeptical, especially since one the the missed areas was on the metal (not wood) chimney cap. However since our chimney is 30 feet tall, I took their word for it and agreed to have Aaron come back out to repair. Aaron arrived several weeks later (also without notice) and started on the 'necessary' repairs. When he was finished replacing 6 additional trim boards on the chimney, I was shocked to discover that only 1 of the 4 areas 'too far gone' were actually repaired. According to Aaron, the wood on the other areas was perfectly fine and were just missed by a 'sloppy crew' (his words, not mine). See attached photos from AFTER Aaron completed his chimney repairs Ultimately, the job is complete and looks good. However I only received 1 of the 2 quoted coats and ended up having additional boards replaced which were likely not necessary. Both of these failures are the result of the 'sloppy crew'. I tried to express my frustrations multiple times via voicemail and email, however they fell on deaf ears. I am assuming the poor communication and poor workmanship (aside from Aaron) are the result of Prim being overbooked beyond capacity. Obviously other have had tremendous experiences, we were just stuck with the short straw read lessJeremy M.
- Business Description:Small Family owned Paint CompanyRecent Review:Jason did a fantastic job! Out of one consultation, we knew we had found our painter. Jason was up front and extremely flexible with the project. Jason requested our input and kept us in the loop every step of the way. Jason went above and beyond to get the project done in as timely a manner as possible. We would definitely hire Jason again and would absolutely recommend him and his crew read lessSamantha S.
- Business Description:Before making radical changes, removing/replacing existing kitchen cabinets or other interior woodwork, which can be very costly and inconvenient Check us out! We provide an affordable option to update your worn or dated Kitchen cabinets by changing the existing color with hundreds of custom color options available. You can do the same with trim, doors, vanities or any interior woodwork read lessRecent Review:Our cabinets are beautiful. Curtis does meticulous work and we are so happy with the finished product. He took his time to go over all of the details and options with us, he kept our home clean and dust free during the project, and made sure that the finished cabinets were exactly what we wanted. We highly recommend Superior Cabinet Refinishing read lessANN B.
- Business Description:Cabinetworks is celebrating their 50th year in serving homeowners, and their kitchens, in central Ohio. Family owned and operated since 1969, we are your kitchen remodeling experts. We offer cabinet refacing, new cabinets, counter-tops, and tile backsplashes to make your dream kitchen a reality. We are committed to excellence and have built an established reputation amongst our clients. Our primary business, coming from referrals, is a direct result and speaks to the team we have comprised of.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Workmanship is excellent and pricing was fair. The guys were knowledgeable and helpful. Overall good company and did an excellent job.Dan B.
- Business Description:Proudly serving Lewis Center, Powell, Bexley, New Albany, Gahanna, Westerville, Upper Arlington, Worthington, and Dublin since 2018! Fine paint and interior finish!Recent Review:Mark did a great job painting our ceiling and was so easy to work with. He was responsive, punctual, and very helpful. We would absolutely hire him again for any future painting needs!Sarah S.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org; Additional contact - Kristen Ober, email@example.comRecent Review:He was recommended by the fire department in my area. Tom arrived promptly. He gave me different options for installing the box. He described how it was used and worked with me on the best placement. He did an excellent job. He seems like he enjoys his work and was pleasant to work with. I would recommend him and hire him again. We are going to discuss some other general work he can do for me going forward read lessDR M.
- Business Description:During this period of uncertainty, we want to assure you that we are working harder than ever to provide you with the services and products you need for your home and/or business. At Fresh Touch Custom Painting, the health and safety of our team members and homeowners is our top priority. This takes shape in the form of these commitments which we continue to make to you: We Take Safety Seriously. Trust and reliability are more important than ever. Steps we are taking: - Seek alternatives to.. read lessRecent Review:I used Fresh Touch the last time I had my house painted. That paint job lasted 10 years and I've never had a paint job last that long so I contracted with them again. The crew finished the job in 2 and a half days and did a great job. They were very detail oriented and easy to work with. I wouldn't hire any other painting company read lessGREG D.
- Business Description:Since 1987, we've specialized in home basement remodeling and refinishing in the greater Columbus, Ohio area. Al Cloern explains the entire remodeling process when working with Basements Unlimited for your new finished basement. Drawings, permits and even building materials are all part of planning a basement living space for you and your family. When we agree on the basement renovation plan, we will give you a start date and a completion date. We believe the job is not finished until the .. read less
- Business Description:We are a full service company able to take care of any of your property needs. From installation of large outdoor living projects, to mowing and maintaining your property, Property Worx has it covered! We also offer custom 3D Designing. All installations are in house and we do not use any sub-contractors! It is our dream to provide top quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction all over Ohio read lessRecent Review:I would not recommend Property Worx after all the struggle and misinformation I went through. Though their workers did a good job on my fire pit and sitting wall, working with their designers/project manager/owner was a terrible experience and they did not take accountability for it – somehow seemed to be all my fault. From Property Worx first firing the project manager I was originally working with and no one telling me nor listening to me what was previously discussed with him, to all the miscommunication on what was included/not, to not listening when I was ready to start the project and blaming me for the delays, to being given an electrical allowance - one that I was promised by the project manager they fired I would not come close to as it was just a buffer in the event we needed to install a new outlet or put the lights on a switch (we did not go with those options) - but then was still charged the full amount was a mess. When I asked for a detailed invoice to see where the discrepancies were in the electrical allowance and why the price was so high, I got a high level explanation and was never provided one. In fact, they turned defensive as if they were hiding something or making up for something somewhere else. I even asked to speak to the owner and sent an email to the project manager’s boss asking to speak, however no one returned my calls or emails. It went silent on their end, except for the project manager asking for his money three times/weeks before the invoice was actually due. I never once mentioned a discount of any sort, and was planning to pay the full amount without any hassle as I just wanted to be done dealing with them. All I asked for was a detailed invoice, one an organized company should have, and they couldn’t/wouldn’t provide one. Either the labor to do electric was greater than 60% or the upcharge on the materials was outrageous. With what started out as a positive experience with the first project manager, unfortunately ended badly with terrible/rude customer service and poor communication. I will not be recommending them to anyone and regret choosing this company read lessJared W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cabinet refacing contractor articles
You may love the look of your stylish kitchen cabinets, but your dream kitchen can turn into a nightmare with all the creaking and banging your family makes on their nightly snack raid. Learn how to silence those noisy kitchen cabinets for good.
If you want to give your kitchen an update, try switching out the cabinet hardware for something new. Best of all, the entire process only takes about an hour. Find out how to replace your kitchen cabinet hardware and give the room a refresh.
Find cabinet refinishers in
- Upper Arlington
- Grove City
- New Albany
- Lewis Center
- Shawnee Hills
cabinet refinishers in Columbus
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Brush Away Painting 2895 N Moose Eye Rd
- Above And Beyond Painting LLC8185 Green Meadows Dr N Suite E
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Alexander Michael Cabinetry281 S Virginialee Rd
- All Around Home Improvements10694 Ashville Pike
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- Angela Bonfante Kitchen Designs1163 Millcreek Ln
- Another Speedy Recovery377 Preswicke Mill
- Ashby Home Repair9398 State Route 56 E
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- Awesome Woodwork420 E 5th Ave B
- A Brush Away Painting
- BALL DECORATINGPO BOX 60
- BandMWoodcraft6475 Firethorn Ave
- Bartolone's Custom Trim7480 Maxtown Rd
- Basements Unlimited2908 S Dorchester Rd
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- BCF DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT LTD62 HOFFMAN AVE
- Bidner Construction and Remodeling LLC433 denwood court
- Bova Home Remodeling3251 Calumet St
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Brainard's Woodworking For Your Home5730 Worthington Rd
- Buckeye Cabinet Refacing5595 Cabot Cove Dr
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Handyman And Remodelinga80 Clinton Heights Ave
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye House Painting204 S Liberty St
- BUCKEYE PARTS SERVICES INC4221 WESTWARD AVE
- Buena Vista Painting, LLCP.O. Box 23
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- Byler's Custom Cabinets8506 Brigner Rd
- BALL DECORATING
- C Thompson ConstructionP.O. Box 462
- Cabinet Door World909 10th St NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- CABINETWORKS KITCHENS899 King Avenue
- Cabo 21 - Renovations755 Richard CT
- Cal Zimmerman Painting2696 Cranford Rd
- Caldwell Remodeling315 cottage grove cir
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- Capitol Floors and More4879 Solar Dr
- Carpentry and Construction Service233 Rosslyn Ave
- Caseys Handyman & Construction Experts
1423 Chambers Road, Ohio
- CC & Studio9824 ST RTE 752
- Central Ohio Home Restoration3663 Christopher Place
Grove City, Ohio
- Central Ohio Remodelers6491 Ponset Street
- Childress Painting176 Highfield Dr
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- CJ's Commercial & Residential Maintenance342 Donerail Dr SW
- Clintonville Custom Renovations622 Northridge Rd
- CMS Construction Management Services4290 Groveport Rd
- Coat of Armor, LLCP.O. Box 271
- Columbus Cabinet Coatings304 W 4th St
- Core Construction Svs LLC1137 Cherry Valley Rd SE
- COUNTERTOP SALES & Service LLC5767 Westbourne Ave
- CPG Contracting LLC4030 Sharon Ave
- Creative Touch Painting & Decorating LLC3755 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- Curt Good Painting & more3125 Wilce Ave
- Custom Awning Service & Builders Inc.2897 Johnstown Rd Ste D
- Custom Home Works6777 Ulry Rd
- Custom interior woodworking272 north Main Street
- C Thompson Construction
- D&M Contracting3069 South West Blvd.
Grove City, Ohio
- D. L. ATKINSON INC3797 MCDOWELL RD
Grove City, Ohio
- Daniel Whinnery570 Tresham Rd
- Dave Fox Design Build Remodeling3505 W. Dublin-Granville Rd.
- Dave's Carpentry1175 Brown Rd
- Details, Details Inc.3700 Riverside Dr. #801
- DITHER PAINTING.1575 River Bend Rd
- DIVINE CO11117 MILNOR RD
- DreamMaker Bath and Kitchen of Greater Columbus595 Winchester Pike
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- dymaxion construction3897 petzinger rd.
- D&M Contracting
- Eagle Home Services Inc.787 Harmon Ave.
- Eco Construction Services LLC5661 Blacks Road
- Elite Home Remodeling Inc6295 Busch Blvd # A
- Elite Painting & Wallcoverings LLC1608 Thames Dr
- ENCORE CONTRACTORS1371 COMMUNITY PARK DR
- Epic Group Ohio180 S Riverview Street
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Erisman Custom Paint & Stain6901 Storm Boat Ln
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Evans Repairs & Improvement346 Alden Ave
- Eagle Home Services Inc.
- FAIRFIELD WOODWORKS1612 E MAIN ST
- Family Company Property Services, LLC850 Twin Rivers Dr
- Finishing touches carpentry L.L.C3232 Township Road 127
- First Choice Movers990 E 26th Ave
- Five Star Painting of Plain City5614 Eagle River Dr
- Flinn Built Inc.9125 OH-521
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.1485 Showcase Dr
- Furniture Medic By The Hawk Group3599 W Powell Rd
- FAIRFIELD WOODWORKS
- G Whitley Painting Inc.4751 Kaufman Road
Plain City, Ohio
- GALLOWAY BUILDERS INCPO Box #321
- GARY FERRELL5434 ARCHWAY DR
- GERMAN VILLAGE HANDYMAN781 Thurman Ave
- Giffords Woodworking1200 Holders Ln
- GLEAM GUARD3190 S OLD STATE RD
- GNC Painting LLC3441 Ivy Dr
- Granite Transformations4340 Lyman Dr
- Greg Moore, Master Builder LLC19643 Paso Robles Ave
- Gregory Pack Painting500 Blenheim Rd.
- G Whitley Painting Inc.
- H2os Contracting ServicePO Bos 545
- H2os Contracting Service